Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18433 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!! It is truly a wonder. Thank God for his miraculous protection over you and delivery from death. God bless you and your family, may he continue to give you cause to rejoice! Take good care. kiss
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Joebeck(f): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
To God be the glory. I join u in thanking God for sparing your life and may His protection continue to be upon you and your entire family and the rest of us.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by OAM4J: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
Whao!!!!

I thank God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My own Jenny!!!! Imagine people asking OAM4Jennykadri, where is your Jenny? Eeee!

Oluwa e se o!

Imela Chineke!

Nagodey BABA GOD!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for u and d opportunity to live. An opportunity to humble urself and stop yarning anyhow on cyberspace. God luvs us all irrespective of our attitude.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by maclatunji: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congratulations Jenny. Thank God for his mercies and stop speeding.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Mrsmansson(f): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmn thank God for you jenny,just like when armed robbers threw me out of my car at a high speed.Thank God their was no incoming vehicle,and I didn't land with my head.some scratches tho,all the same,our God is merciful.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jk!!
Iyanu oluwa.
I'm glad its not another time of thread we could have been replying to.
Singing Halleluyah with you and yours. Wonder how ur husband felt when they called him
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by princessmoi: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for your life. Nothing will happen to you, you shall live to see your great grand children. Amen!

Not my own jenny o, biko.... it is well with you hun.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for sparing your life. To God be the glory.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Allahu Akbar! angry
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jenny,you have been given a second chance at life
Use it maximally
Time to watch your speed and pay more attention on the road
We shall not read any untimely obituary of anyone here praising God on your behalf in Jesus mighty name
May God in the same manner deliver us all from evil and thwart the plans of the enemy,Amen.
I thank God for you.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by justwise(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
@ jennykadry

Thank God you are alive to tell the story.

God will keep you for many yrs to come.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by snowebony(f): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God! He saved you and he continues to save us all.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
He still need more of you and we give thanks to God on your behalf . . . Please take some time to really get back on your feet and all will be well.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
salsera: Jk!!
Iyanu oluwa.
I'm glad its not another time of thread we could have been replying to.
Singing Halleluyah with you and yours. Wonder how ur husband felt when they called him

Yes o
Thank God it is a thanksgiving thread not a sad obituary
Tufia
Not her portion
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
go and do thanksgiving in your church cheesy

thank Gawd for his protection in your life!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by olekubaby: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God from whom all blessings flow.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
scopusng: Shut up poster.Did you say Helicopters? How many Helicopters? Are you base in Nigeria? If yes, where did they get the Helicopters from? I don't believed you when you said Helicopters came to pick u up.No na foul feder dem come use carry u. Mtcheeeeew.

Na by force to comment?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by SisiKill1: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Whoa! Jenny THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Celebration and Jubilation will always to ring in your home.

By the grace of God there shall never be cause to mourn for you and yours.

Pray God continues to wrap his protective shield around you.

Chai! I saw Jennykadry, Terrible accident and my heart skipped before I finally processed it (The mods coulda phrased the frontpage title better haba, it's too early in the morning to have panic attack)
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by TableLeg(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Who is Jenny Kadry? undecided
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by sammmiey1: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Eeeeyah,thank de Lord.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by tellwisdom: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
I wont be surprised you could be taking shots of your trip from owerri to Ogbomoso...

But the story sound like prison break to me...helicopter come landing and ambulance rushing and fire service jumping...Well, alhamdulilahi cool
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by cheries: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for your life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by uche13: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for your life.

You (and yours) shall not die but live to declare the works of God.

Amen!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by hardbody: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
Na wa oo. You were doing only 110km/h, babe you are slow on the wheels. We do that speed here in traffic situations and step on the gas to hit 140-160km/h when traffic is light and at night after hours we power home with the needle showing 180 at the minimum. Anyways, i am happy for you. What was responsible? bad car or tyres? i am aware that the roads are in perfect condition abi was the weather inclement? Anyways, savour the joy of remaining alive
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by andyanders: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

In fact I thank God for you. Please remove that picture you used as your picture here because it's even enough to wish someone an accident. The picture it's like death. Always remember that you can use flower or anything if you dont want your real picture. That picture scares me a lot and I wanna let you know that God loves you and will keep you to achieve whatever he wants you to be. Thank God for His grace
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ujujoan: *Dancing Azonto . . . *
Ha nawa to u ooo .... na alanta be that na
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
mykejones: Hmmm.
Driving at 110km was a bit on a 'high' side,ma.
Congrats on surviving the ordeal.
I can also swear u'l never exceed 100km landmark againgrin,no matter the temptationsgringrin
Congrats,once again.

110km/hr is not high. . .it's just unfortunate she had an accident but thankGod she is alive. . .I have done 190km/hr on a freeway and that is what I called highway to the grave.

Congrats to @OP for surviving the crash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Talk To Me / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.