Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18293 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
jennykadry:

I don't think your post should be hidden cos you are entitled to your opinion. However I still maintain my stance that it is because of the will of God I am still alive. I am a health professional myself and we receive patients who have been involved in one accident or the other, not even driving half the speed as I was and we lost them. Some have happened at night time where they had no one to rescue them and died from suffocation. Others have tumbled and caught fire that resuce team could nothing about it, some actually survived the tumble but died the minute a large glass from the windcreen landed straight through their neck. Some come in severely injured with bruises from their seat belts. Some come in dead even when they had their seat belts strapped in.

I could have been one of those people but I wasn't. God made it possible and no matter what anybody might think, I will not allow any man take his glory. He brought those people my way for a reason, he alone made all that possble.

Sorry, your argument is untenable. The circumstances enabled your survival, which is good. Better for you to learn such circumstance and make it repeatable than to hope on a jesus that might not be there next time.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by dwyseone(m): 12:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
God is indeed faithful, i thank God on your behalf, may he continue to watch over you and your family, congratulations brother, and may God be exceedingly praised.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thank God for your life he is indeed a miracle worker.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
sauer:
Sorry, your argument is untenable. The circumstances enabled your survival, which is good. Better for you to learn such circumstance and make it repeatable than to hope on a jesus that might not be there next time.
I am not arguing so you do not need to apologize, your apology is accepted though not needed cool enjoy your day sir while I enjoy mine on my knees thanking Jesus the son Of God and God my maker for sparing my life. kiss

He has done so much for me, he has taken away my sorrow............

5 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
@r231

God bless you for thanking God with me.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
yamakuza: my sister, i rejoice with you and thank God for your life. He will continue to do wonders in y/our life. Amen !

abeg, na which kain car be this? German machine?

It's a German made car but not a machine cheesy

Seriously though, that's why I said its a miracle .
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Truckpusher(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You are going to kill yourself boy. angry
Nah .......as long as the machine doesn't control you ,if you're in control! Then you're good to go
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Kezzy24(f): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
All glory and praises be unto God Almighty for saving you,wishing you speedy recovery from the trauma.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
The devil is a bastard! angry angry angry

U shall hear of evil but none shall befall u!

Rejoice! My God of special effects dey follow u roll.. Nothing dey pa! cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by 3RNEST(m): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2013
jennykadry: @r231

God bless you for thanking God with me.
kia i can't believe this happen to u, shocked anyway thank baba God say nothinq do u!Jenny make i tell you dem no reach, any pit wey dem digg for u go jump am pass, abeg dey play "cover me with the da blood" for your car next time...dat song get power pass their power... angry

| walking away from thread singing amazing grace | @ Idowuogbo "as i read this thread fear catch me" Jenny of all people embarassed
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2013
@Idowu and 3rnest.

Awwwww God bless you both kiss kiss
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by DonaldGenes(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
God I qive You all the Praise,Honour in this world,Holy Spirit you are so awesome,I Love you for our Helper,Our Teacher,Oh Jesus that was a miracle You just amazed us with--I can't thank You enough.....
@Op it's time you re-appraise yourself and start doinq good if you haven't done that before..its hiqh ttime..Thank God For your life
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Heartibaby(f): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thank God for His faithfulness. Hope u're all recovered now.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by EfemenaXY: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
Jennnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!!! shocked shocked

Been away for a while and only just seeing this!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Jesus for sparing our sister's life, for sparing the life of someone's wife, mother, daughter and friend! Thank you sweet lord!

You serve a living God who never fails nor sleeps! Bless you Jenny & your family. In addition to all that's been said, may I suggest you read Psalm 100? It's a short prayer of thanks to the Lord...
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by DrJuliana(f): 12:12am On Mar 10, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

wow.... I am happy for you and thankful that no major damage was done..
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Busybody2(f): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2013
Na wah, what will I not see on Nairaland ehn kwa, dem tell Jennykadry of yabaleft say she is still a novice who has only been riding a bicycle for 34 days, and that she should still keep the training wheels on her 3-wheel bicycle until she has learnt how to balance properly, but she dey do strong head, now she fell off her bike, we no fit hear word again lipsrsealed tongue

Okay seriously, Whatever your lot, God has taught you to say IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL. You shall live to proclaim the name of our Lord God, amen.

But please tell me your back is out of action for a year so that I can have Vitamin Saga all to myself, finally lipsrsealed
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Deewonder(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2013
Eeeh baba i join d crowd dat believes in ur moves 2 say u too much!
Who can comprehend ur ways!
Aah who can fathom d works of ur hands.
D God dat sits in heavens and delivers his children frm d hands of d wicked on earth..
Baba u are our defence in time of trouble..
A standbye Babalawo and ur words neva fall to d ground unfulfilled..
Thank u for savin her life and havin mercy on ur children..
Jenny said dis is her first accident...
Ahahhh, accident is not ur portion, so dnt expect a second one pls..
Baba again u too much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Manage With A Wasteful Over Sabi Wife / Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.