Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18272 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
osram: Wow...i saw this on one australian website i neva knew it happened to a nairalander.tnk God 4 ur life it a miracle indeed.do u stay in australia?

Yes, she resides there.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by RedReact: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Really thank God for your life sister.
May the good LORD continually be with you and entire family.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by wonlasewonimi: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
You should be thanking God for not only your life but what if you had your children in the car.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow bless you Jenny and thank God for your life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Parishpriest1: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
God is always faithful to his children. Praise God.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by mamagee3(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for saving your life,Jennykadry

Maybe, you should stop insulting people and their families here on nairaland

6 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by obowunmi(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
why are you driving an 110k/hr. what if you killed someone else? Rubbish! you are selfish. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by 190: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
pics please cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
obowunmi: why are you driving an 110k/hr. what if you killed someone else? Rubbish! you are selfish. angry angry angry angry

Do you know the speed limit on the road she was driving on?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by 190: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
on 3rd thought thank God for your life and Journey mercies cool
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
God, we thank you for Jenny's life. We are not perfect, she is never perfect and yet you have given her another chance to live life and savoured you glory. All the brilliance, wealth, life achievements and worldly things would amount to nothing if YOU decide to call us at the least expected time. I thank you God for Jenny.. She has been wonderful and the opposite of wonderful on Nairaland and 'yes' a second chance is a blessing.. Jenny, welcome back.. We care..
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
I bless God o, jenny. I'm sure I'd have hated a different kind of news. The Lord be praised.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by NessaFresh(f): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for u...so naija get health helicopter...we are moving
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by evantical: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
ur good works in the travel section shouldnt end my dear.the lord will always be with u.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by obowunmi(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

Do you know the speed limit on the road she was driving on?

was the speedlimit 200?

In the U.S. its not more than 65/75 in naija with the bad roads, its another thing....even if you are on a smooth road, should not be more than 80/85...

Yes...good question? what is the speed limit?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
obowunmi:

was the speedlimit 200?

In the U.S. its not more than 65/75 in naija with the bad roads, its another thing....even if you are on a smooth road, should not be more than 80/85...

Yes...good question? what is the speed limit?

Where do you get 200 from? She was not in naija. The US speed limits you are quoting are in miles per hour (mph). 65mph is about 105km/h and 75mph is about 120km/h. Her 110 speed was in km/h not mph. So she could have been travelling within the speed limit for the road she was on.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Beetle: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
God is Great!!!!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Obiora4life: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Sister Jenny, I'm a believer in GOD who does all things and I've thanked GOD for your life. Bible said that "Nothing shall cast your young, the number of days YOU SHALL FULFILL". "So as the number of days a tree is on the surface of this earth, SO SHALL YOUR DAY BE"...AMEN.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by obowunmi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

Where do you get 200 from? She was not in naija. The US speed limits you are quoting are in miles per hour (mph). 65mph is about 105km/h and 75mph is about 120km/h. Her 110 speed was in km/h not mph. So she could have been travelling within the speed limit for the road she was on.

Thank you for the clarification. Much appreciated.

Jenny, thank God for your life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by pendusky(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God For ur Life...
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by zenatta: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
God returned on high for you,
He went up with a shout for you
He caused His Glorious Voice to be heard in your life.
He will continually watch over you.
Remain beloved.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by plendil: 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
ileobatojo:

that's the mistake people are making. 110mph is about 165km/hr which of course is excessive. 110km/h is certainly not too much
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by kennyfao(m): 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for ur life cos I definitely know how u feel and what's still going through ur mind nw cos its once happened to me. September 9, 2012 is a day I can nva forget. Warri- sapele road. Till nw I don't knw why am still alive.....
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Burger01(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
190: pics please cheesy
Pics of what please? Pics of her in a state of shock or pics of her mangled vehicle?. If na you, you go remember pics?.. You won't even know hit you..
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
What is the purpose of this thread really?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanking God for your life!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by freecocoa(f): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
BoboYekini: What is the purpose of this thread really?
If you can't figure out the purpose then.....you need help fast.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Akan(m): 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
we thank God for his mercies
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by skales(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for your life jenny K smiley
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by delishpot: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for you. Happy new birthday by the way.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
freecocoa: If you can't figure out the purpose then.....you need help fast.
au contraire,
It is you's that need help, fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.