Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18285 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by KingOfNairaland: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
Glory be to God!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Okijajuju1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

WOW!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God for your Life o!!! I'm glad you are okay!

But I am more interested in the welfare of your car!! Did it explode?! shocked shocked Just kidding o!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by imperiouxx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Great is Thy faithfulness...
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by daylae(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
@jenny This is but a miracle. . .and there's no other name to call it. This type of experience is to help us cherish our lives the more,and appreciate the giver of life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Booty4meTM: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
woooooooooooow Speechlesss
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by sakabien: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
I have been so worried abt u I know something is wrong but cant tell what exactly.God protection is assured on u and ur household in IJN.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by YorubaOmoge: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
I help thank and praise your God for sparing your life.

it's simply not your time, even your villagers cannot say yes when your God said No.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by gparker: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jenny

I'm truly glad that you made it out of your vehicle unscathed. I say thank you Dear God for making it happen because I know that you are the creator and sustainer of all things.

Jenny I also hope you will clean up your act on NL having received a 2nd chance at life like you put it because I've read a lot of your posts and I mentally cringe every time I come across a thread where you are going head to head with other users and bringing on the insults like there's no tomorrow. Girl you've sure got one hell of an acid tongue

I mean you no offence but the One who rescued you cares about what we say and do whether it's online or offline, in private and in public.

@ hardbody

Bros how now? I didn't see your response to my subsequent posts about me being a lawyer and not being able to stand fellow colleagues like you tongue (after I responded to your challenge). Don't even think of derailing this thread with that saga.

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Americanvisa: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
when we say God bless her we don't say it for nothing,God listen,he hears,and he answers,you are under the canopy of God Jenny,no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper,your are a rare game,you stood to be a philanthropist,accident,ups and down shall see you no more in Jesus name amen,Thank God for your life
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congrats madam. I hope all movable parts are moving and non movable are intact.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by greedie1(f): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
thank God for your life
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Igwe9(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
We thank God for his mercies.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by honeric01(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
let someone shout halleluyah
it's well with your soul
a lesson's the accident for you to learn, find out what it is. Not everyone gets a second chance, you're special so do not misuse your second choice.

Once more, it's well with your soul.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ZUBY77(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

I am sure you were thinking about nairaland celebrity section. With tonto dike bashing all over your mind.
Thank God for you anyway but there are more things than bashing people online

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
I'm off to give a Thanksgiving offering on your Bahalf Jenny Baby!!

The Lord has been merciful to you!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by micklplus(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congrats jenny! May the Lord always protect and preserve your life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Feedmemore(f): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Jenny, God gave you a second chance for a purpose. Go do praise his name and do a thanks giving. This is anything short of miracle. Glory be the most high.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God ooo be grateful Jenny. Fast if possible.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by manmeta: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2013

@jenny:

On your behalf, I'm most grateful for your life as preserved only by God. May you and yours never experience untimely death, this year and beyond.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by phreakabit(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2013

I had an accident recently whilst [size=18pt]driving on 110k/hr[/size]. My car tumbled ([size=18pt]according to passersby[/size]) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Passersby yet you were driving at 110Km/h? Doesn't that seem irresponsible? You and you alone should thank God you are alive.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Reyus: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: I'm off to give a Thanksgiving offering on your Bahalf Jenny Baby!!

The Lord has been merciful to you!!
LOL.
That guy was leaving the church. He has no plans for any thanksgiving offering.

We thank God for saving the life and health of OP. Not everyone comes out of such auto crashes.
But What was the cause of the crash?. Do cars just tumble for no reason?

OP, may we not only thank God but also remember to fear Him always... online and offline.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by badoutyn(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Praise God ,If you are serving God,just keep serving and keep on appreciating his name,He is worldly to be praise.Thank God for your life.And please be very careful and maintain your speed on the normal level.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Okijajuju1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyus:
LOL.
That guy was leaving the church. He has no plans for any thanksgiving offering.

We thank God for saving the life and health of OP. Not everyone comes out of such auto crashes.
But What was the cause of the crash?. Do cars just tumble for no reason?

OP, may we not only thank God but also remember to fear Him always... online and offline.

@ 11oK/h, The OP was riding dirty!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Interesting...

However, who's Jennykadry??
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Afam4eva(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ujujoan: *Dancing Azonto . . . *
Nne, that's Alanta.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Asis(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow,what a miracle,God is really amazing,thank God for u Jenny..
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Glory be to God for his mercy.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dear illiterate Nigerians, helicopters are used in western world for EMS and traffic control, go figure!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
JK all sentiment aside , I don't wish you dead so I thank God for the gift of life, and for second chance. Wow that sounds brutal!

*110km/hr is too much abeg, learnt my lesson too in a hard way , esp hearing from folks on car talk section bout over-speeding consequences , leave home ahead of time if you have important meeting or appointment.

*Your Distracted driving has to stop too, cos according to most of your posts , you're always mobile, Ain't no saint either but I'd rather pull over or type on stop sign or use voice whatever ( apple sucks ! angry)

Life is precious and I wish you quick recovery from this trauma.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Okijajuju1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
JENNY!!

Stop speeding!!

This is how you must drive from now on!!

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Reyus: 4:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

@ 11oK/h, The OP was riding dirty!!
Thank God the car did not collide with any wicked thing during the crash.

That's about the speed limit in most countries. But even driving @ 120km/hr does not make a car tumble.

These are two likely possiblilties:
1.The car veered off the road @ that speed... probably at a bend.
2.The tire burst @ that speed.
3.A speed bump may also have caused it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage / Is It Offensive To Refer To Someone As Fat In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.