Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,926 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18290 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
thank master jesus for your life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by AE3(f): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Congratulations. I praise God with you. May His protection not cease over you & yours in Jesus' name.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by othenok(f): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
He is indeed an awesome God! Thank God for sparing your life!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by dokunbam(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
i hope its not naija sha oo
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by MMotimo: 10:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
To God be the glory
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by tolukatey(f): 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
This is God in action, I tank God 4 Ur lyf dearie. The Lord God shall build a wall of fire round about U n Urs and HE shall always b d glory in Ur midsts, I also decree Psalm 121 upon Ur lyf, go n serve God 4 d rest of Ur lyf. Congratulations *dancing* #ijo ope mi re#
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by YorubaOmoge: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
phreakabit:

Passersby yet you were driving at 110Km/h? Doesn't that seem irresponsible? You and you alone should thank God you are alive.

Please, is English so hard to comprehend?

She was the driver and the witness was a passerby. Jeez
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by YorubaOmoge: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
obowunmi: why are you driving an 110k/hr. what if you killed someone else? Rubbish! you are selfish. angry angry angry angry

I bet Jenny was on a highway and on highways anything goes.
I do 100+/hr when I'm driving home.
You think na like Nigeria where ocean-wide, 6ft-deep potholes forces you to drive no more than 20 MPH on highway?

Let's not blame the OP, let's give thanks for another spared life.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Awwww God bless as many that has rejoiced with me on this thread. I did not want to start this thread but then I said to myself ......how will people know that my God is good if I dont say something. The testimony was too great not to share with people. Even my parents went on their knees and praised God when they heard.

Nothing, not even my windscreen shattered. My GPs was intact. My phone was plugged to the AUX in my car and the rescue team found it still with no scratch. The car locked inside and I was able to unstrap my seat belt and push the central lock?? Button. The drivers door could not open people moved the seats for me to climb out of the car through the passengers side.

@jide
Trust me, I was not with my mobile phone. The only thing that was going on in that before the accident was PINK's music not even Christian.

Even if the speed limit allowed is 300km/hr , I pity the cars behind me cos I will be driving on 10km/hr.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

You think na like Nigeria where ocean-wide, 6ft-deep potholes forces you to drive no more than 20 MPH on highway?

Thank you
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Please, is English so hard to comprehend?

She was the driver and the witness was a passerby. Jeez

God bless you again. kiss
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Moyola(f): 11:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oluwaseun!
Praise b to God!

Itz the Lord's doing n it sure is marvelous in our sight as He spared d life of jennykadry.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

i did 180km/.hr today and this is not the first time ,right here in Nigeria there are still roads where one can do 100+ .hr without the usual ocean-wide 6ft-deep potholes you know grin grin grin
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
At a very early age I entered into a covenant of life with God and each time I would put something (in an envelop) towards it ,telling God to remember my covenant with him. When i was young my parents used to give me the money for my covenant seed and when i finished school and started working, i started using my own money. I had actually just paid my covenant seed a few hours before the accident happened. God remembered my covenant with him and he kept his side of the covenant as I did mine. It's not the first time God saved me from death and it won't be the last time

Thanking you all for rejoicing with me.

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
hmmmmm so Jenny this is how you would have left me - did I give you permission to be having accident along the road??

My dear I thank God for his mercy and his miracles.

welcome back

1 Like

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spoke to my dad and he said he has no doubts now that Gods hands are in my life. As a high school student I fell so ill that no doctor knew what was wrong. My parents took me to everywhere you's can think of, still nothing was found. Until the day my eldest sister asked me to kneel with her and pray to God. That day was the beginning to the end of my sickness without diagnosis. And a few weeks later I had put my weight back on. I don't know Gods plans for me but his plans for me are for good and not for evil to bring me to an expected end.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: At a very early age I entered into a covenant of life with God and each time I would put something (in an envelop) towards it ,telling God to remember my covenant with him. When i was young my parents used to give me the money for my covenant seed and when i finished school and started working, i started using my own money. I had actually just paid my covenant seed a few hours before the accident happened. God remembered my covenant with him and he kept his side of the covenant as I did mine. It's not the first time God saved me from death and it won't be the last time

Thanking you all for rejoicing with me.
what really happened ?cars don't just tumble unless there was a serious mechanical failure which is often as a result of negligence ......most cars that tumbled was due to human error ,it's better to know what caused this unfortunate situation to ensure that the ugly situation is still not there waiting to repeat itself.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
@truckpusher

Thanks for your concern, everything was checked out but I am alive and that's all that matters to me. smiley
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by sophy09: 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
I thank God for your life. There are many who do not live to tell the story. In a second, lives are lost, body parts as well. I thank God once again for us. You are a living testimony. Like I song I listen to, if you have never been sick you won't know Jesus is a healer. If you have never been down, you won't know Jesus lifts you up.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 05, 2013
Truckpusher: i did 180km/.hr today and this is not the first time ,right here in Nigeria there are still roads where one can do 100+ .hr without the usual ocean-wide 6ft-deep potholes you know grin grin grin

You are going to kill yourself boy. angry
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank your seatbelt! Thank your airbag! Thanks to those who rushed quickly to the scene and thanks to the doctor who checked you up and concluded you could go home! Were it not for these, I doubt we'll be singing here.

Some random dock can hide my post now, just cos it doesn't resonate with all what y'all yarning undecided
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Amigoz(f): 2:46am On Mar 05, 2013
If God is for you, who can be against you. We serve a living God. I thank him for your life,
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Mrs Jenny, thank Jesus for your life!!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by princeonx: 3:29am On Mar 05, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.
The devil is a lier! Thank God for his protection over his children.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 05, 2013
sauer: Thank your seatbelt! Thank your airbag! Thanks to those who rushed quickly to the scene and thanks to the doctor who checked you up and concluded you could go home! Were it not for these, I doubt we'll be singing here.

Some random dock can hide my post now, just cos it doesn't resonate with all what y'all yarning undecided

I don't think your post should be hidden cos you are entitled to your opinion. However I still maintain my stance that it is because of the will of God I am still alive. I am a health professional myself and we receive patients who have been involved in one accident or the other, not even driving half the speed as I was and we lost them. Some have happened at night time where they had no one to rescue them and died from suffocation. Others have tumbled and caught fire that resuce team could nothing about it, some actually survived the tumble but died the minute a large glass from the windcreen landed straight through their neck. Some come in severely injured with bruises from their seat belts. Some come in dead even when they had their seat belts strapped in.

I could have been one of those people but I wasn't. God made it possible and no matter what anybody might think, I will not allow any man take his glory. He brought those people my way for a reason, he alone made all that possble.

2 Likes

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 05, 2013
prince_onx:
The devil is a lier! Thank God for his protection over his children.

God watches over his own. I still wonder what would have happened if the car had caught fire, cos I remember one resuce guy saying they had to get me out quick cos he could see fluids leaking and it could be fuel.

davidylan: Mrs Jenny, thank Jesus for your life!!!

Thank you david and everyone
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Reyus: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2013
jennykadry: Spoke to my dad and he said he has no doubts now that Gods hands are in my life. As a high school student I fell so ill that no doctor knew what was wrong. My parents took me to everywhere you's can think of, still nothing was found. Until the day my eldest sister asked me to kneel with her and pray to God. That day was the beginning to the end of my sickness without diagnosis. And a few weeks later I had put my weight back on. I don't know Gods plans for me but his plans for me are for good and not for evil to bring me to an expected end.
In Jesus Name, Amen!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by smartmom(f): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2013
Praise God for His mercies. I am so very glad for the heartwarming affirmations of His faithfulness in your life Jenny. He definitely does have an awesome assignment for your life from what I can see in your life's testimonies. Live to fulfill destiny gal!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by 1stblessed: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2013
Glory be to God Almighty for HIS infinite mercies in your life. Please, draw nearer more than ever before to HIM. It is well with you and your family.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ParisLove1: 9:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Wow thank God for you
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by CocoLoca(f): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2013
Thank God for you Jenny...

My ex had an accident too......

................. But unfortunately he didn't die.. cry

God forbid, just joking, no such thing happened. tongue
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by yamakuza: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2013
my sister, i rejoice with you and thank God for your life. He will continue to do wonders in y/our life. Amen !

jennykadry: Awwww God bless as many that has rejoiced with me on this thread. I did not want to start this thread but then I said to myself ......how will people know that my God is good if I dont say something. The testimony was too great not to share with people. Even my parents went on their knees and praised God when they heard.

Nothing, not even my windscreen shattered. My GPs was intact. My phone was plugged to the AUX in my car and the rescue team found it still with no scratch. The car locked inside and I was able to unstrap my seat belt and push the central lock?? Button. The drivers door could not open people moved the seats for me to climb out of the car through the passengers side.

@jide
Trust me, I was not with my mobile phone. The only thing that was going on in that before the accident was PINK's music not even Christian.

Even if the speed limit allowed is 300km/hr , I pity the cars behind me cos I will be driving on 10km/hr.

abeg, na which kain car be this? German machine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Judge Declares Being Housewife A Full-time Payable Job / Pregnancy: How Did This Happen Again? / Please Who Knows How To Do A Change Of Name After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.