Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God (18431 Views)

To Women: I Beg You / Join Us In Thanking God For A Successful Wedding / Please Join Me In Praising My God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by eduson33(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
MAY HIS NAME BE PRAISED FOREVER...
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by abuchilag: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you Lord. As a person, I am grateful. As a family, we are grateful. As a forum, we are grateful....and as a nation, we will ever remain grateful. Thank you.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by softangel(m): 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
I rejoice with u. God be praised
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Okijajuju1(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyus:
Thank God the car did not collide with any wicked thing during the crash.

That's about the speed limit in most countries. But even driving @ 120km/hr does not make a car tumble.

These are two likely possiblilties:
1.The car veered off the road @ that speed... probably at a bend.
2.The tire burst @ that speed.
3.A speed bump may also have caused it.

Yeah!!

OR!

Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by NAJALYN: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you Lord for saving your daughter Jenny from untimely death. By this you have strengthened our faith in you. Your Name be praised forever. Congrats Jenny.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
Reyus:
Thank God the car did not collide with any wicked thing during the crash.

That's about the speed limit in most countries. But even driving @ 120km/hr does not make a car tumble.

These are two likely possiblilties:
1.The car veered off the road @ that speed... probably at a bend.
2.The tire burst @ that speed.
3.A speed bump may also have caused it.

I woulda said the weather cos the road here is like a glass , cars flying anyhow at attempt of over-speeding... But it's pretty warm in Aussie now so I'd say possibly ^^ 1 or 3. undecided
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God for his mercies
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

Pele, my Mentor...Jeje now on!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by baby124: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
ok, i just did the maths

110km = 68 miles. Which is not a lot of speed.

Anyway, thank God for you OP. Maybe there was a fault with the car from the manufacturer.

You need to report the case. This is why some manufacturer's recall cars some times.

Pele.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by r231(m): 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
God is great

I was in similar situation earlier this year but Thank God
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by gidjah(m): 5:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
even wen we r unfaithfull,HE IS EVA LOVING N CARING TOWARDS US,TNK GOD FOR U DEAARRY
"
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by scholes23(m): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
ONLY GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by switcyndy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
@Jenny, i thank God for saving ur life. U re a very nice person. God will continue to shower u n ur family with His blessings n protections.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by subzidi: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ujujoan: Wow Wow Wow . . . Jenny, it's really a miracle!
Thank God for his constant protection . . .
Untimely Death is NOT your portion, you'll live to see your children's children!
God is indeed FAITHFUL!
It is realy a miracleb thank God for your life Jenny! Our God has sworn a convenant of peace with us and this has proved that the name of the Lord is a strong tower hmmm EBUBEDIKE daaa'lu
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ckamal: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
We thank. D almighty God for his mercy and faithfulness.may u continue to enjoy his protection ijn ...amen
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by vivianc(f): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
I share in your joy, untimely death is not our portion. I thank God for you.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by yorke1: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
It is only a fool that say there is no God! I rejoice with you 'jare'. May His name alone be praised.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: .
though, its coming late. Thank God 4 sparing ur life. May ur womahood live 4eva. #Patience E Jonathan.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by feminineA: 5:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Faithful is our God! He remains faithful despite our unfaithfulness. Congrats
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by kandiikane(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
@jenny, I thank God for your life.

Please, how did it happen exactly? Did you lose control of the car itself at that speed(as in the steering), hit a bump at that speed, falling asleep, on the phone? I'm asking this because I seem to get driven by man men at crazy speeds and I do tend to be quite scared on motorways. I mean, it won't make any difference but it's good to know how exactly it happened and why?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by mawuqueyan(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
Praise †ђξ Lord...Halleluyah! God Ȋ̝̊̅§ indeed a̶̲̥̅̊ faithful God..its rily a̶̲̥̅̊ miracle..Ɣ☺ΰ cheated death,Ɣ☺ΰ wl lve †̥☺ seee a̶̲̥̅̊ 'million' yrs..
Thank Ɣ☺ΰ Jesus!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by jpphilips(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
jennykadry: You's won't understand, not everyone gets a second chance in life. I got one and I am grateful to God. I have not stopped crying and thanking him, I laid on the ground on the streets thanking him. No one would have experienced what I experienced and come out of it alive without a single scratch.

I had an accident recently whilst driving on 110k/hr. My car tumbled (according to passersby) a few times before it stopped. Al I could remember was me screaming "Jesus,Jesus Jesus" as it tumbled and for a second I thought I was dead. Cars stopped and someone called the ambulance, I was in tears and all I asked them to do for me was call my NOK. Helicopters came to airlift me from the scene of accident and fire trucks came incase the car exploded. I was able to get out of the car with the help of the people that gathered around. When I jumped out of the car I heard people say "this is a miracle".

Got to the hospital and everything was fine. Left the hospital after a few hours. Whether you believe in God or not, join me in thanking him.

pictures please
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by otumfour(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
AMEN!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by andyanders: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jenny, try get some sleep before coming online. Angels are praying for you and The Lord our God already knew you and His hands of mercy are upon you. We all need you back here.
Get wellllllllllllllllllllll and strongggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by jydebiz: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
The name JESUS is a miracle! When you call him in the time of trouble he will suddenly show up, when you call him in time of terrible storm he will calmly still the storm,..this is a great testimony to the power in that name, there is no other name that can perform such a wonder,...only the name of Jesus. Please if you have not yet known JESUS or surrendered your life why not go ahead right away and give your life to him and He will always be available for you in your time of need in your life's journey. I can help out in this regard if need be kindly mail: theoinvgroup@gmail.com
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
JK I thank God for your life. I am so happy at what God is doing and will yet do for you. If one had never been in an accident before, appreciating the miracle becomes watered down,

on the 3rd of Sept. 2011, that was on a saturday. This friend came around to see me at home from the gym where she went to work out. I decided to drop her off at home. For those who know Enugu state well, this was happening at the Etisalat bend going towards the police stattion on the other hand. I have always been a very careful driver but what happened that day is still a mystery. I looked very well before stepping on but within a spilit second, I was dead or so I thought. This guy from the other end came so fast at me that saw his car upside down and mine squeezed beyond repairs. I came out without a scrach but my friend had a slight cut in her forehead, The other car with about 4 persons inside and upside down too, came out without a scratch. It is still a miracle. I didnt drive any car until June 2012. I was always shivering behind the wheels.

My sister, its a miracle and we will always give God the praise and glory.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by olsmade(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
mykejones: Hmmm.
Driving at 110km was a bit on a 'high' side,ma.
Congrats on surviving the ordeal.
I can also swear u'l never exceed 100km landmark againgrin,no matter the temptationsgringrin
Congrats,once again.

110 km/hr on the high side? Are u a learner?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
Praise d LORD, for HIS mercies endures forever
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by Acidosis(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
shocked This is a miracle...a great one

I thank God for your life, Jenny.
This God is too much!
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by eros(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank You God Almighty for keeping Your daughter alive. She will fulfill her purpose on earth in Jesus' name . . . . Amen.
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by osram(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wow...i saw this on one australian website i neva knew it happened to a nairalander.tnk God 4 ur life it a miracle indeed.do u stay in australia?
Re: I Beg You's To Join Me in Praising and thanking God by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Jenny,

I praise GOD Almighty for saving you; this is indeed a miracle.

Remember your Covenant of Life with him? Our GOD is a covenant keeping GOD; so you'll always be kept safe no matter the circumstances.

I claim this for you and your loved ones: it is written in Nahum 1:9b- "The affliction shall not arise a second time." Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Talk To Me / Simple Ways To Show Courtesy / Dowry For Islamic Marriage In Nigeria Now N13,438 – Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.