Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

APC Logo And Flag - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Logo And Flag (38214 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Does Obama Want To Change The National Anthem And Flag?!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2013
jadakiss213: me dont think so..the question is what does APC have to offer as an alternative to the PDP? we cant afford to jump from frying pan to fire.

My friend chill out. One thing at a time. Even before now there was a report of what they intend to acheive when they secure power which to me is beautiful. It was discussed here on NL. Am mobile can't do any search now.
This is a new set up and is still work in progress.
I don't know what u mean by we but I for one can't continue with a confirmed failure of a party.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by farem: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2013
aka tonero: I think broom is still the old way of cleaning they shud get newer one like vacuum pls grin grin grin
[color=#990000]
THE OLD WAY IS STILL THE MOST POLITICALLY SENSIBLE WAY. THEY ARE SEEKING MAINLY THE VOTES OF BROOM-USING POPULACE (95%+) AND NOT JUST THE VACUUM-CLEANERS USERS MOST OF WHO STAY HOME ANALYSING VOTING PATTERNS ON ELECTION DAY. APC, If this is actually your Logo, pls go ahead!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by 4reigningqueen: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Tigerhead: Am I the only one to catch this? This logo has not been announced yet to the general public, but it is on Nairaland curtsey of WHO? As I understand it the LAPTOPS are agents of PDP so who is this? All along it has been the (you guessed right - the yo-robbers) that have had agents crawling all over this website.

Man, it is not a co-incidence that it says in the bible of them that ACN the devil comes but to steal and destroy.

You are very very STUPID for this tribalistic comment of yours. Who is your FATHER on this land?

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
At least there should be a hint of the former logo of other parties in the merger as well , Abi na only ACN logo dem go show?

One of the colours of the proposed flag is blue. Do u know how cpc logo looks like.
All these criticism makes no sense. Anyone for the retardeen can never appreciate anything from these guys even if their mama picture is the logo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by farem: 8:32am On Mar 05, 2013
I think most people flexing their nerves- +or- are just like proverbial two friends who were fighting over a large sum of money they were likely/luckilly going to find. Someone just wake up dish out stupidity and you're tongue-licking it. [THIS IS TO THOSE WHO LACK INTELLECTUAL POWER OF DISCOURSE, BUT WILL ONLY BE MAKING 'FACTUAL' ARGUMENT ON FICTION]
Re: APC Logo And Flag by takedat(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2013
The proponents of "there is a PDP in all of us" dictum are right after all. At a time when we should all be encouraging the new party, even if we are not swayed by their advances but for the need of having a two-party strong democracy, rather most have resorted to mundane and cheap criticism of a party logo borne out of narrow clannish sentiment and resentment, apathy, and pernicious cynicism! We should stop condemning PDP cos that is what we all are, a bunch of petty and confused people!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by emmasege: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2013
the question is not about the logo, but what they've got to offer & the people they are fielding. i hope they are going to throw the presidential ticket open for the most popular candidate to pick. for once, let these parties (ACN & PDP) conduct primary election in a free and fair manner with delegates from the 36 states, and let the best candidates emerge. After then, we can start thinking that they are better than the PDP.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ckkris: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva: Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.

Dirty everywhere, as usual
Re: APC Logo And Flag by dudumayana: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2013
U can rebrand all you want..pdp acn cpn all na thief.thrs no hop for nigeria in d next decades ,not with the path we treading,not with our way of selfishness and greed.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by talktimi(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan:

Please don't kill yourself o. Things will get better if the right set of nationalistic, selfless leaders are elected into office.
how can we have "nationalistic, selfless leaders" when Ibo people & other minority tribes are continually looked down upon even from within the APC who proclaim to be the political messiahs of this great country ? Its realy pathethic when so called "progressives" descend so low as to call people "omo Igbo" in such a derogatory way as if it is a sin or a crime to come from the eastern region, you also hear such silly phrases like "go back to your village/state" when the constitution guarantees a Nigerian the right to reside in any part of the country he/she chooses. Very sad. There's a lot of s#it going on in this country's political scene and it cuts across all parties. We all must change our mind set, not just the leaders but especially the followers because we are the ones that are used in perpetrating violence whenever it happens while our leaders children & wives will be safely tucked abroad when the wahala starts.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Igwe9(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Demdem:

One of the colours of the proposed flag is blue. Do u know how cpc logo looks like.
All these criticism makes no sense. Anyone for the retardeen can never appreciate anything from these guys even if their mama picture is the logo.
Just as you and your cronies never appreciate anything good from your purported enemy.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by adedayourt(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman: They reason for the broom is to serve as a cleaning instrument cos nigeria is in serious need of cleaning...it also symbolises collective unity...united we stand.
. So W̶̲̥̅̊ђε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ iz d parker d̶̲̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ll use n parkin d dirt or ar d̶̲̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ plannin t̶̲̥̅ơ̴͡ jus sweep nd gada it n oyo state? lipsrsealed
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam, u don mad finish for this forum.
I don laff tire this mrn.
I concore, dia shld be a packer.

Afam4eva: Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Wot d heck is all dis talk abt, wot does d logo av 2 do with d decisions they will make should they emerge as winner of 2015 polls. Nigerians wit there negative mind, if u dont like it, u can as wel design a new one.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman: They reason for the broom is to serve as a cleaning instrument cos nigeria is in serious need of cleaning...it also symbolises collective unity...united we stand.
yes i agree with u
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2013
Igwe.:

Just as you and your cronies never appreciate anything good from your purported enemy.

Who are ur cronies u speak of? Anyway, anytime I see positives from the retardeen, I appreciate. Don't know about others.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Okijajuju1(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2013
So 4 Parties Merged;

1. CPC

2. ANPP

3. ACN

&

4. APGA

And out of all these Logos, they retain the ACN logo (The Yoruba Parties Logo).. Isnt that suspicious?!!

I will not vote for APC.. If APC is the only other alternative to the PDP, Then PDP will remain the ruling party till Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by farem: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
jadakiss213: me dont think so..the question is what does APC have to offer as an alternative to the PDP? we cant afford to jump from frying pan to fire.
BLAMING CNN OR BBC BECAUSE SOME DEAF PEOPLE CANNOT HEAR THEIR NEWS BROADCAST HOLDS NO WATER. KINDLY GET SOMEONE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD TO BRIEF YOU OF GOINGS ON WHENEVER YOU HEAR OF ANYTHING LIKE 'APC MEET'. Or wait for them here, it will be sent to your Nairaland inbox. I dey laugh in pidgin!!
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Biggyd2: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2013
This change is long overdue. However, I am a bit skeptical. Looks like a conglomeration of strange bed fellows. undecided Many are from the Party Deceiving People. They can do whatever they want with their logo. I only pray for credible people to represent this party and may it not be well with anyone of them that work against the good of this country.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Dreyl(m): 9:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Baba_Eleko: See as zombies dey argue over logo, na logo una wan chop abi shey na logo go bring good governance. And how una dey sure self say na dia real logo be that **mad as 4cuk**
oga i tire o,even if it is mopping stick that is dare thats not a bad idea,asfar as they can clean away all those corrupt-gullible and calous pdp leaders outta tha throne,i don't see anything wrong with it,the flag for me is o.k
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 05, 2013
una no fit kill me with laff dis mrn!
U and afam done mad finish.

delors: Na wah o! How unattractive and bush-ish... The hand no even wear wristwatch. How dem go know when time don reach? SMH
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 05, 2013
ochukoccna:
You speak foolishly without a sense of history
And regardless of the 40 laptop's zombie attacks on Buhari's person, nothing sticks
This overthrow of democratic govt line is your new tar brush
I laugh in Ijo
If I was Buhari,I would swiftly did what he did over again if the chance beckons afresh
Expect nothing different wben a 'democracy' is fueled by greed,looting,nepotism,class elevation @ state expense,insecurity and all sorts of horrors
Just what is happening now
Alhaji Shehu was a 'good' man surrounded by rogues just like your 'good(?@#)' boss is surrounded by criminals
Only that your boss trumps the Anini's of this planet
The same fate of Alhaji Shehu awaits him along with gaol time
As for Tinubu, let EFCC do their job properly

Dont act childish, I always knew that nothing good can come out of APC, Buhari is yet to tell me why he overthrew the democratically elected government of Shagari and Tinubu is yet to tell me his source of wealth. These questions can never be swept under the carpet with any broom!

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by rasputinn(m): 9:45am On Mar 05, 2013
They keep incoporating broom in their logo.Pray tell,what does the broom signify?
Let no brainwashed ignoramuses sermonise about using the broom to cleanse anything cos the inner caucus of ACN needs more cleansing than any other person or group of persons in Nigeria

That said,what's in a logo anyways,whether a logo showing broom o,or the one showing Buhari in tears,it wont count for anything when the chips are down

Talking about Buhari,mark my words,the serial contestant will break away from the APC either in the last quarter of 2014 or very early on in 2015.The reason for this is the deep-seated distrust that exists between him and the arch-criminal and ACN/APC leader ; Tinubu,who has his own treasury-looting intentions for floating APC,so he will most likely want to field a presidential candidate that would give him unfeterred access to the treasury and be his man Friday.Buhari doesn't fit this bill,his life ambition is how to wreck other people's businesses,grind economic growth to a screeching halt,scare away FDI,sponsor and lead political terrorism and cause religious riots while attempting to turn Nigeria to a sharia state,Tinubu knows that Buhari is bad news for all,so he wont support the weeping 'General'

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by jadakiss213(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2013
farem: [color=#990000][/color]
BLAMING CNN OR BBC BECAUSE SOME DEAF PEOPLE CANNOT HEAR THEIR NEWS BROADCAST HOLDS NO WATER. KINDLY GET SOMEONE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD TO BRIEF YOU OF GOINGS ON WHENEVER YOU HEAR OF ANYTHING LIKE 'APC MEET'. Or wait for them here, it will be sent to your Nairaland inbox. I dey laugh in pidgin!!
and who is this fool i shldnt be caught exchanging banters with a nonentity like u.cld u pls mind ur business,Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by 1Dray(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2013
I dont see any good thing coming out from APC. Like some one rightly said, its like going from frying pan to fire. I believe in GEJ, he can still do better... #HatersStillGonHate

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by opeoluwa2(f): 10:08am On Mar 05, 2013
talktimi: how can we have "nationalistic, selfless leaders" when Ibo people & other minority tribes are continually looked down upon even from within the APC who proclaim to be the political messiahs of this great country ? Its realy pathethic when so called "progressives" descend so low as to call people "omo Igbo" in such a derogatory way as if it is a sin or a crime to come from the eastern region, you also hear such silly phrases like "go back to your village/state" when the constitution guarantees a Nigerian the right to reside in any part of the country he/she chooses. Very sad. There's a lot of s#it going on in this country's political scene and it cuts across all parties. We all must change our mind set, not just the leaders but especially the followers because we are the ones that are used in perpetrating violence whenever it happens while our leaders children & wives will be safely tucked abroad when the wahala starts.

My dear,don't get decieved by the comment you read on Nairaland.
Fine Nigeria is Yet to get it right as a Nation.But most of the things written online are just personal vendatta always meant to rubbish one tribe or the other.
The masses keeps suffering while the elite keeps moving forward.

On my day to day living in lagos,I found out that igbos don't hate yoruba neither do yoruba hate Hausa.

Any policy taking in lagos state,bigots will paint an anti_tribal war out of it.
When Fashola closed Oshodi(populated with yorubas) market bigots called him anti-masses,he closed Ketu(populated with hausas and yoruba) they called him anti-poor ,even okada riders policy was faulted as anti masses.but when he closed Ladipo(igbo populated) they said fashola was anti-igbos.

Nairaland bigots are always quick to paint wrong pictures.

If this logo is not good enough people can complain but making tribal statement out of it, is unacceptable.

Moreover,Mr Seun Osewa should start monitoring the kind of comments that appears on threads.Nairaland is bigger bigger than it use to be.
There should be a new way of registering,so people can be held accountable for their utterances.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ikweremilitant: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2013
Demdem:

The killer party is a stubborn party. Sending them packing is serious business. The broom symbolizes what the packer can't give. Together, we can sweep the curse of a party away.
if dey lyk mak dm use vacum cleaner or cutlas na dm headeach
Re: APC Logo And Flag by GentleSmiles: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin ;DThis ship ain't gonna do anything to the polity of the country.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2013
ikwere militant: if dey lyk mak dm use vacum cleaner or cutlas na dm headeach

Exactly, its their business.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by greatdave(m): 10:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Professor Peter: Garri n soup
I see...so that d kind of soup wil become another issue ryt? Starting off anoda tribal/ethnic 'war'?

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Blueboy0402: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
Why this hullabaloo about APC and logo? Just like in business where the goal is to make profit, the goal of APC is to grab political power at all levels of government especially at the center. The interest of the common man is not a priority it is secondary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / FG’s 774,000 Jobs Begin Today / Pictures Of Tinubu Facing APC Presidential Screening Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.