Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

APC Logo And Flag - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Logo And Flag (38173 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Does Obama Want To Change The National Anthem And Flag?!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Logo And Flag by bappahman: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2013
No one has mentioned or asked for the significance of the red background
Re: APC Logo And Flag by olufunmibi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
take dat: Does having a beautiful logo guarantee followership or is it a prerequisite for good governance? Your attempt to ridicule and besmirch the party logo is poor!
Don't mind that boy@Afam4eva or wetin he call hinsef, Fresh Party of Chris Okotie has one of the finest logo among nigerian political parties but that party has not even won a ward election,beautiful logo my ass!

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by olufunmibi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
CyberG:

You even tried to respond to NL chief ibo tribalist resident moderator. Some people will rubbish anything so far the lies about their tribe are not perpetuated. Rather than think of the benefit of changing course, ibo tribalists like Afam are concerned only about the logo, colors, broom not cock on APC, the visionaries and architects of the merger being from the SW and North while ibos have not even grown their cock party, etc will make people like Afam criticize the logo even if it dropped from the planet of perfection. Watch them criticize anything that shows the noisy ibos as mere ordinary people without any sound leadership, vision, political sophistication and administration of other parts of Nigeria and they will cry give us FailureGoodluck Azikiwe. If it is not them, it cannot be good enough, it is not on merit, they would rather let Nigeria break-up rather than smarter and more intelligent politicians and visionaries from other parts of Nigeria show that Nigeria can do so much better than it is NOW and under retardeenic Ebele Azikiwe.
grin GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by ThaProf: 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
It's really sad when we're talking about serious Nigerian issues, some sick people will be bringing tribalism. How can you say the Igbo people are inferior to the rest??

I'm Igbo but it doesn't mean I should support GEJ cos his name is Ebele. That's nonsense! We're supporting the merger party APC because we want change, we want to fight corruption for once.

I don't care if APC's candidate is Yoruba or Hausa, what I know is, I'll vote them in for change.

Even if my personal opinion is requested, I'd prefer Nigeria to be divided cos it's clear the different ethnic groups can't stand each other.

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Tadolism: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nigeria need serious plenty brooms, we need change.
If APC get the ruling party with the power of God and not deliver best for Nigeria, we need GUN and cutlass, But i pray for best to APC.
What pdp offer you for many years. Unemployment rate increasing, power supply continue score F9. Let us change PDP. If change happen in Nigeria politics, any of politicians would like to deliver their best. It will be inside their mind that any poor deliver of nation office. Na change oo. I do not want to know party that would change pdp, we need change in nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Duru1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
The Association of Political Confused (APC) is not even a political party and might not be registered as a political party. Why certain breeds of people in Nigeria tend to destroy things in Nigeria once a person they presumed one of them is no longer at helm of affairs in the country? I have said it repeatedly the best thing for Nigerians is disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by folahann(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Duru1:
The Association of Political Confused (APC) is not even a political party and might not be registered as a political party. Why certain breeds of people in Nigeria tend to destroy things in Nigeria once a person they presumed one of them is no longer at helm of affairs in the country? I have said it repeatedly the best thing for Nigerians is disintegration of the jungle called Nigeria.

How do you feel now? Don't you look stewpeed to urself?
Re: APC Logo And Flag by folahann(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2015
Afam4eva:

It becomes my headache if this party is the alternate to PDP. if they can get a simply logo right then it means they're not likely to get anything right.
Hehehe fuckidiot, they got everything right son of a bia
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2015
Afam4eva:
Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.
I dey hail o
Re: APC Logo And Flag by adamskutty(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiora4life:

Lol, they don't know that brand and logo go hand in hand undecided undecided undecided

Talk about shabby job, eh that is if they win na... I don't see that happening but
but apc don win nau. Puhahahahhaahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A P C HAS THE CENTER, PDP RELEGATED TO THE BACKYARD.

grin

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BUHARI IS UR PRESIDENT! grin grin grin
Re: APC Logo And Flag by adamskutty(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2015
folahann:

Hehehe fuckidiot, they got everything right son of a bia
hahaha! grin grin grin

AFAM4EVA HOW MARKET NAAAAAU? grin grin grin
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Alawe(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2015
Afam4eva:
Very ugly logo...why must broom be there...AT least if there must be broom there should be packer. They should park whatever they sweep cos if they don't breeze will blow the dirt away.
ur head dey there bros.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Afam4eva(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
adamskutty:
hahaha! grin grin grin
AFAM4EVA HOW MARKET NAAAAAU? grin grin grin
Obiagelli:

I dey hail o
Actually, the logo still looks ugly grin But i must say they got other things right.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2015
bappahman. We came
We saw
We conquered
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

I dey hail o
waiting. This one that u are fllwing satanist and tormenting dem. Darisss GoD ooh
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Obiagelli:

I dey hail o
waiting. This one that u are fllwing satanist and tormenting dem. Darisss GoD ooh**
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
IbnSultaan:
waiting. This one that u are fllwing satanist and tormenting dem. Darisss GoD ooh**
cheesy
Re: APC Logo And Flag by folahann(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2015
Afam4eva:

Actually, the logo still looks ugly grin But i must say they got other things right.
Let me rub salt on your injury again. Will always remind saTANist of this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Running Secret Mass Abortion Programme – Reuters / Caption This Photo Of Tinubu With This Cute Kid / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.