Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

APC Logo And Flag - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Logo And Flag (38457 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Breaking!!! Bukola Saraki Decamp To PDP. Removes APC Logo / Does Obama Want To Change The National Anthem And Flag?!?!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman: They reason for the broom is to serve as a cleaning instrument cos nigeria is in serious need of cleaning...it also symbolises collective unity...united we stand.
Afam4eva:
But they should not forget to park it.
bappahman: $
May be add a dustin too
They should not forget to dispose the wastes and burn them alive because the smell can pollute the air
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Malawian(m): 10:26am On Mar 05, 2013
all these igbale hoisting apc yaribas are on a long thing. jona all the way.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by yomanovic: 10:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:

the broom is more important in this case. besides, u can still park with a broom or two.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by bappahman: 10:34am On Mar 05, 2013
For all those shouting ugly logo etc...tell me one party in wich the beauty of the logo got ppl to vote for dem.. Or made people fall in love with the party
Re: APC Logo And Flag by coputa(m): 10:47am On Mar 05, 2013
Broom is in ACN logo ,are they trying to say that acn call the shot here..anyway all i want is that a different hand should hold the broom this time around because its a new broom that sweeps clean.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by romanlaw(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2013
APC ----- Merger between the NORTH and SOUTHWEST to fight the SOUTH-SOUTH and SOUTH EAST

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

A semi- literate who interchanges the words "pack" and "park" and obviously pronounces them as same cannot design an intelligent logo. Don't mind his envious critisms. You are either the rubbish or the breeze.

And a Literate who confidently writes "critisms" in place of "criticism" ought to return his certificate to his school and apologize to the Literate world.

6 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by juman(m): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2013
Demdem:

The killer party is a stubborn party. Sending them packing is serious business. The broom symbolizes what the packer can't give. Together, we can sweep the curse of a party away.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by nagoma(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

And a Literate who confidently writes "critisms" in place of "criticism" ought to return his certificate to his school and apologize to the Literate world.

Only the educated will know the difference between a "typo" and a fundamental misunderstanding of a language in phonetics and in inscription. To confuse and interchange the words "park" and "pack" leads to outright terminological incorrectness and a loss of meaning. Both you and your friend need to go to school.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by kufre2010(m): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2013
bappahman: New APC flag and Logo...to be announced tomorrow Tuesday
blue colour is not African instead of blue mamaid colour they should put yellow or black if not i bet u. Blue colour party wil not win presidential election in Nigeria again.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma

Only the educated will know the difference between a "typo" and a fundamental misunderstanding of a language in phonetics and in inscription. To confuse and interchange the words "park" and "pack" leads to outright terminological incorrectness and a loss of meaning. Both you and your friend need to go to school.

I dont belong to the "circle" of your educated illiterate who sees a "typo" as pardonable over a "phonetic" misrepresentation. Both are a NO NO to me.

And for the record, I have no friend nor enemy in this forum!

2 Likes

Re: APC Logo And Flag by robay(m): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
The logo is 9ice UP A.P.C................................... grin
Re: APC Logo And Flag by robay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
;D9ice logo
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Frankenstein: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
This merger won't work! If Buhari does not get the ticket, CPC will pull out. And if it doesn't go in favour of Tinubu and co, ACN will withdraw their support.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Pergrace: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
delors: Na wah o! How unattractive and bush-ish... The hand no even wear wristwatch. How dem go know when time don reach? SMH

I don laugh tire.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by lozanni(m): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
In this era of technology and other innovations, new items should be used by our politicians to depict unity and non-tolerance of evil and not the old fashioned broom that truly looks antiquated.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by lucastino: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
romanlaw: APC ----- Merger between the NORTH and SOUTHWEST to fight the SOUTH-SOUTH and SOUTH EAST
IF THAT IS HOW U SEE IT,THEN DO YOUR MATHS AND TELL US THE ANSWER
Re: APC Logo And Flag by babe2011(f): 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Whether is apc logo or not all I want is new nigeria come 2015,anyone that can clean nija God should put am there.so many wahala in this country
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Duru1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Anything with broom as its symbol should be avoided. It is an indication of bad omen. APC is already a failure right out of the gate.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by convenantudoh(m): 4:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
What!!!!! Pdp is in trouble oooo
convenantudoh: What!!!!! Pdp is in trouble oooo
Re: APC Logo And Flag by ThaProf: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Nigerians are just too shallow minded. Kmt!! Isn't it clear that APC is a merger party which would be a strong opposition to the PDP? Isn't it clear that the flag design signifies ANPP? The broom signifies CAN? Or that the Torquoise blue is the default colour of CPC??

Are these things too hard to see?? Instead of us accepting this oppositon party to help us sweep away the umbrella the PDP have used to cover us for 14+ years, we're here making jest of the graphic designer. Are there no other topics to joke with??

This is our country, our future, why not we come together in 2015 and take away power from this ruling class. Even if we don't vote for APC in subsequent elections, I think this is the best chance of bringing down the oligarchy. We know them.

God bless Nigeria, our beloved Naija.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by nagoma(m): 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:

The word is "PACK " you dunce !

Is the AMBULERRA better than the APC logo?

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Afam4eva(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

A semi- literate who interchanges the words "pack" and "park" and obviously pronounces them as same cannot design an intelligent logo. Don't mind his envious critisms. You are either the rubbish or the breeze.
If you look at the second sentence that you quoted, you'll notice that i spelled it correctly. What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by omonnakoda: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Afam4eva:
If you look at the second sentence that you quoted, you'll notice that i spelled it correctly. What does that tell you?
That you are guessing

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Afam4evaIsASlut: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ishsoph:

Ok, so this is for you and the people who gave you the three likes when you replied the other poster with your above post:

"Criticism" is defined as:
1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
2. A critical comment or judgment.

So in your case, it is refering to the "general act", as opposed to a specific comment.

They don't accept any criticism.
They don't accept any (acts of criticizing).

Examples of specific comments:
I have a single criticism of your paper, I don't believe....
I have two criticisms of your paper, I don't believe...

So,hes right and youre wrong, sorry.
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Obiora4life: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Nna, the id above mine shows wahala is on the ground o.

Afam, many people hate you on NL, don't worry all them haterz can hate... With me, akwum gi na azu, onwero ife na eme...
Re: APC Logo And Flag by 1025: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2013
the logo is not important. just for all nigerians to help kick out this virus(pdp) from power.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by Obiora4life: 1:41am On Mar 06, 2013
1025: the logo is not important. just for all nigerians to help kick out this virus(pdp) from power.

That won't happen till another 6years is done with, ONLY IF GEJ wants to run again.

1 Like

Re: APC Logo And Flag by EkoIle1: 2:37am On Mar 06, 2013
nagoma:

The word is "PACK " you dunce !

Is the AMBULERRA better than the APC logo?

lmao
Re: APC Logo And Flag by EkoIle1: 2:38am On Mar 06, 2013
omonnakoda:
That you are guessing

lmao
Re: APC Logo And Flag by Sueamaze(f): 8:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Note dat, if buhari is nt nominated as d presidential candidate, cata cata go de oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go / Why Did Nigeria Move Its Capital From Lagos To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.