Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Should A Student Pay Tithe? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Student Pay Tithe? (12955 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Segeggs: @Bidam
if u say jesus paid it all,why are u still paying? Do u know what christianity is? It is total freedom from burden and d curse of the law. Try not to pay tithe for a year and u will realise nothing will change negatively about u.it is voice man and ur inner greed u are obeying not God. God's tithe in d bible is different from what u actually practice.
Ok..I think i am done talking about this issue of tithes..cos it seems to me believers are really getting a wrong imperession of what am not and this might lead to things that "genders strife"...lets leave tithe issues and discuss weightier matters. peace
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by mayorall(m): 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2013
The Tithe we are talking about here is not a must..its by willingness...most of the people talking against it here are seeing it with same perspective...all they are talking about is pastor eating the money most of the true pastors dnt depend on....anyway am proud to be a tither cos things havent been tyt 4 me snc av statd payin my tithe...GLORY TO JESUS
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
If you believe that tithe is mandatory and you are a college graduate, you need to throw your degree into the lagoon because you wasted your time going to school. We need to start probing churches and make them accountable for all the money they receive. There is no difference between the looting going on in the FG and what goes on with tithes. If you feel the need to help humanity, there are orphanages and so many other places that need your money. Tithe is modern day yahoo yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by mayorall(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
A-town:
If you believe that tithe is mandatory and you are a college graduate, you need to throw your degree into the lagoon because you wasted your time going to school. We need to start probing churches and make them accountable for all the money they receive. There is no difference between the looting going on in the FG and what goes on with tithes. If you feel the need to help humanity, there are orphanages and so many other places that need your money. Tithe is modern day yahoo yahoo

Evil communicatn corrupt good mind.
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
mayorall: The Tithe we are talking about here is not a must..its by willingness...most of the people talking against it here are seeing it with same perspective...all they are talking about is pastor eating the money most of the true pastors dnt depend on....anyway am proud to be a tither cos things havent been tyt 4 me snc av statd payin my tithe...GLORY TO JESUS

the bible never said that tithe is by choice, stop typing nonsense.
According to the fraudulent pastors preaching it today they say the tithe is mandatory for every christian otherwise u will be cursed. ur health, finances. And the devourer will be unleashed on u. Any person above the age of eighteen who has studied the bible and still believes in this cheap lie has got a mental issue.
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by vowiski(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
mayorall: The Tithe we are talking about here is not a must..its by willingness...most of the people talking against it here are seeing it with same perspective...all they are talking about is pastor eating the money most of the true pastors dnt depend on....anyway am proud to be a tither cos things havent been tyt 4 me snc av statd payin my tithe...GLORY TO JESUS

This is the biggest garbage I have read in weeks. It is tithe yet it is not mandatory. And I was wondering; how did this dude know how to use the internet?

Tithing is a Fraud carried out by clergy-men who became same out of poverty.
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by Lathunjimi(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2014
kevoh:

You got promotion through your hardwork Mr.Man. If you had sat down at home and decided not to put extra effort into your job and career if you like pay tithe from now till thy kindom come NOTHING for you.

When will people open their eyes to see things.

See it is people that always get it wrong... even d bible says "work and pray" not "stay lazy and pray" just as we all know d saying "heaven helps those who help themselves" hardwork is a vital key to succeed in life.
Re: Should A Student Pay Tithe? by CANTICLES: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2014
We Ar no more under d mosaic law dat tithes are payed to d levites , ar we ? Dont be deceived by dis fake pastors , are ur pastors d levites to receive tithes ? Lets be frank.... Ar dey an offspring of Aaron ? ..... DAT ERA HAS GONE ! Did Christ Ask Christians To Pay Tithes ? He Didnt , Do U Read Anywhere Dat D Apostles Impose Tithes On Fellow Christians? .. Dey Dont ! Even D Apostle Paul Worked As A Tent Maker To Finance Himself ( ACT 18:3).... CHRISTENDOM IS A SNARE AND RACKET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Human Clones Have Souls? / 101 Contradictions In The Bible / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.