Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (26109 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Leopantro: sorry, what are Lexy Steele or
Mandingo's long johns? they sound like a type of screwdriver. why would you give a woman that ?
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
She should advice men to stop seeking sex from women too. It seems that some women like asking for stuff and men give it too them only because they want the thing from women. Personally i dnt ask men for money or stuff but it's nyc when he does stuff for u out of his own free will and not because i asked.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Chitexs250(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
omega25red: This girl is the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoWlbmOSA8

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Realest123(m): 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
adabeke12: hmmm... she pretty. back to wht she sayin, i here her. to b depending on a guy to be your heaven on earth is bullshit. if a man can work hard so can a woman. ladies get your money up breh! so nobody will insult u.

It's Hear*
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx: Once a guy starts buying you things, that means you're prostitute.. Because you get paid for servicing his dyck in return...

So, don't start crying when he treats you like shyte cos you already sold your soul for a nickle...

You think finance and material goods are the only things in a relationship?

Emotional and physical support from the female side nko?

Then we might as well call him a prostitute too. She paid him with emotional support for the sex.

Guys aren't the only ones giving in a relationship, so stop this brokeazz ngga complex.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Her name is "Laila Johnson"? Hmm. I better get to work. cool
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Chitexs250(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2013
omega25red: This girl is the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoWlbmOSA8

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
She should advice men to stop seeking sex from women too. It seems that some women like asking for stuff and men give it too them only because they want the thing from women. Personally i dnt ask men for money or stuff but it's nyc when he does stuff for u out of his own free will and not because i asked.

[size=18pt]MEN AREN'T THE ONLY ONES LOOKING FOR SEX!

MEN AREN'T THE ONLY ONES GETTING SEX![/size]
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
*roll eyes*

Na "fine as fcccuk" will empty your account one day.

Shymmex, stop sounding so thirsty. It will get you in trouble.

Backing that azz up and pounding it fast will defo get me in trouble for giving someone bladder infection and causing acute stomach ache...

Someone please call 911... sad

I've been in the game for too long, no chic can make me empty my bank account - chics ain't that smart... grin She'll just end up getting smashed for free! grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin grin

What's funny?? undecided undecided
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Backing that azz and pounding it fast will defo get me in trouble for giving someone bladder infection and causing acute stomach ache...

I've been in the good for too long, no chic can make me empty my bank account - chics ain't that smart... grin She'll just end up getting smashed for free! grin

im guessing you do this to all the girls you meet ? grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
CFCfan: Her name is "Laila Johnson"? Hmm. I better get to work. cool
hahahaha!! you don't want to carry last.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
That's not what she's saying. She's saying that girls who ask their boyfriends for everything even to the point of bread and butter should stop it. Excessive is the word.
If that's the case then, I guess I'll cut her some slack.

But if the men weren't giving and behaving like all the want from the girls is 5ex then the women won't be begging like y'all choose to call it.

1 Like

WOMAN ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO SEEK MONEY FROM THEIR PARTNERS.
Yoruba_Omoge:

[size=18pt]MEN AREN'T THE ONLY ONES LOOKING FOR SEX!

MEN AREN'T THE ONLY ONES GETTING SEX![/size]

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

What's funny?? undecided undecided
never mind too long to explain
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
You think finance and material goods are the only things in a relationship?

Emotional and physical support from the female side nko?

Then we might as well call him a prostitute too. She paid him with emotional support for the sex.

Guys aren't the only ones giving in a relationship, so stop this brokeazz ngga complex.

It isn't about "brokeazz ngga complex" - it's about being principled and being a woman of great virtue... We live in the 21st century where there are equal opportunities for both men and women - so why should one party be a pest

One thing women don't know is that, once a guy starts giving you money, that diminishes your self-respect... Hence, why most guys treat women like shyte...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its cos u have only been dating the stupid easy girls undecided
shymexx:

Backing that azz up and pounding it fast will defo get me in trouble for giving someone bladder infection and causing acute stomach ache...

I've been in the game for too long, no chic can make me empty my bank account - chics ain't that smart... grin She'll just end up getting smashed for free! grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:

I hope not o. Thaty act he described seems to be painful undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
freecocoa: If that's the case then, I guess I'll cut her some slack.

But if the men weren't giving and behaving like all the want from the girls is 5ex then the women won't be begging like y'all choose to call it.
That's an overgeneralization. Some girls are just natural leeches, even when all is given to them genuinely. I'm not excusing the guys who want only sex, I'm just saying.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

Shymmex, what have you now said?

Ashewo. smh

Yea, Naz was also in the game for too long. . . . but he got fcukked up at the end.

$40k/month in spousal and child support payment. Albeit it was reduce to $25k/month. . . . but damn!!

funny but I was thinking about Naz yesterday like what ever happened to that guy? wonder what he would say about this video?
nobody has answered my screwdriver question
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:

Nah, I'm just having fun on the thread with no holds barred...

I treat the chics I meet the way they want to be treated and tell them what they want to hear... If you're nice and upright chic, I'll treat you nice... However, if you're a thirsty, casted, and ratchet slu.t - best believe that's what you'll get in return... I don't 'fake the funk', I always keep a "hunnid." grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, I'm just having fun on the thread with no holds barred...

I treat the chics I meet the way they want to be treated and tell them what they want to hear... If you're nice and upright chic, I'll treat you nice... However, if you're a thirsty, casted, and ratchet slu.t - best believe that's what you'll get in return... I don't 'fake the funk', I always keep a "hunnid." grin
i cant argue with that
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ehen, typical of some women to come here and say they've never and will never ask a guy for anything, abegi make we hear word, we all know better.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
shymexx:

It isn't about "brokeazz ngga complex" - it's about being principled and being a woman of great virtue... We live in the 21st century where there are equal opportunities for both men and women - so why should one party be a pest

One thing women don't know is that, once a guy starts giving you money, that diminishes your self-respect... Hence, why most guys treat women like shyte...

If you want a woman of great virtue, then stop looking for sex. Stop trying to tap that azz.

You want a woman of principle and virtue, yet you're looking for a woman with an easily tappable azz.

Ngga, you're outta of your mind.

What men fail to realize is that, once they start paying for sex, their self-respect is diminished. . . . hence women treat them like they aint nothing but a walking ATM. Circuitous mentality.
Either way, they both suck.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:
Shymmex, what have you now said?

Ashewo. smh

Yea, Naz was also in the game for too long. . . . but he got fcukked up at the end.

$40k/month in spousal and child support payment. Albeit it was reduce to $25k/month. . . . but damn!!

I love Nas and I think he's one of the greatest(if not the greatest) rappers of all time...

However, Nas has always been a su.cker for love!!!

Nas was never a player and he never had game - use Snoop or P.diddy for your analogy next time... wink
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 6:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
Not all women are lazy like you. Get a job then u can buy what you want
freecocoa: Ehen, typical of some women to come here and say they've never and will never ask a guy for anything, abegi make we hear word, we all know better.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
freecocoa: Ehen, typical of some women to come here and say they've never and will never ask a guy for anything, abegi make we hear word, we all know better.

Don't mind them, they want cookie points from NL men.

Gosh, epic fail! sad

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by totalbaby(f): 6:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
lol very well said smiley
Yoruba_Omoge:

If you want a woman of great virtue, then stop looking for sex. Stop trying to tap that azz.

You want a woman of principle and virtue, yet you're looking for a woman with an easily tappable azz.

Ngga, you're outta of your mind.

What men fail to realize is that, once they start paying for sex, their self-respect is diminished. . . . hence women treat them like they aint nothing but a walking ATM. Circuitous mentality.
Either way, they both suck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.