Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13012 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by gwas(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2013
Oga Op, as her presence is giving you a sickish feeling, pls let her be. If you can't forgive her pls divorce her asap. You are killing yourself gradually by staying in a relationship where you are not happy.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by dBard: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2013
U cheated, she cheated..but 2 wrongs do not make a right.
secondly, I can understand how d poster feels. He probably feels betrayed, being that she's getting back at him was at d expense of wat should b exclusively his, worse if d cheating has been going on f a while which begs d question whether emotions had become involved n also as a man, wat n how it must have been f it t have lasted that long.
selfish-yes, but men can b fiercely possessive. Personally, I also feel it was extremely reckless of d wife t do Wat she did, esp when there's d risk of marriage falling apart. don't know wat her motives must have bin tho
my advice will simply b f d poster t make a conscious effort t forgive n possibly take a break, go f a course, travel or something, t allow f healing..afterall, distance makes d heart fonder. he drew first blood, he'll just have t man up..
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by demelza: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2013
For all those supporting the man, did you read the part where he said he cheated on the woman and she forgave him?
So what stops him from doing same to her or is it only men that have a monopoly on cheating?
Abeg make una free the woman jare. What is good for Sarah is also good for Abraham.

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Biim: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2013
Some fools have no issue with a man cheating on his wife but are angry when a woman cheats on her husband. Una sure say una well? undecided
I just tire for some men.

9 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by hardbody: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2013
okon007: The rate of infidelity in marriages these days is quite alarming. Read this man’s sad story below:

I found out my wife of 11 years cheated on me with her boyfriend. This was last year June. She confessed to me after I confronted her with the facts. I decided to forgive her and stay married to her because I have cheated on her in the past too and I didn’t want to destroy our family because we have four small children together.

The thing now is; I don’t love her anymore. I can’t stand her and can’t even bare to touch her…
When she talks to me I get so angry I feel like stabbing her in the eye but I’ve never laid hands on her. I don’t talk to her much except when we want to talk about the kids. We live in the same house but as strangers.

She’s really tried to make it up but it’s not working. I actually hate it when she’s around me, and haven’t touched her since I found out about the cheating. I thought my anger and disgust at her would fade with time but it’s been 9 months and I still feel this way.

Will this anger ever go away or should I just end things with her?

Read More:http:///life-and-styles/i-feel-like-stabbing-my-wife-for-sleepi.html

Guy stab her immediately and then wait for the hang man's nooze. That way you guys can reunite in hell
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2013
I don't know if I can say it is somewhat acceptable for a man to 'cheat' since they a natural born polygamists. But for a married woman with 4 kids? It baffles me that some people on here think it is OK for females to have penis in their holes randomly outside of their marriage/relationship.

@ the topic: I think both partners should separate for sometime and see if that could possibly heal the wound(s) and if not they should split up.

Life is good.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by fulanigirl(f): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2013
I cannot believe how some people are just ignoring the fact that he also cheated. If he can cheat on her and she forgives him, why can't he forgive her? They clearly deserve each other. He needs to work on their marriage for the sake of their children. A broken home does affect kids.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2013
demelza: For all those supporting the man, did you read the part where he said he cheated on the woman and she forgave him?
So what stops him from doing same to her or is it only men that have a monopoly on cheating?
Abeg make una free the woman jare. What is good for Sarah is also good for Abraham.
Between the man and the woman who pays the BRIDE price?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Biim: Some fools are have no issue with a man cheating on his wife but are angry when a woman cheats on her husband. Una sure say una well? undecided
I just tire for some men.

You are MORE than foolish. You don't have to justify wrong doings. The man erred initially and begged for forgiveness that was granted by HER so my question is why did she go went ahead to cheat on her husband too?
Maybe probably she never forgives him and then decide to pay him back in his very own coin. At this instance,the husband doesn't feel love anymore from his wife if she could actually threw caution to the wind and CHEATS just to prove a point showing how unforgivable she is.
What if the woman has actually cheated with a close associate of her husband,have we considered the psychological and mental trauma the husband might be passing through right now?
Her husband made a MISTAKE the very first time and his Wife actually CHEATED the second time. The man should simply end the marriage since the woman appear mean and dangerous.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Sparkle1(f): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2013
free2ryhme:

na wa for this small small girls wey enter nairaland oooo where in the story was it indicated that the guy cheated ?
You should read the story again instead of being insulting angry undecided
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by andyanders: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2013
Both of you needed deliverance and you can both come out of the spirit of lust you have. If both of you are not delivered, either will still go back to do same thing again because devil can push her again to do same thing and you end up killing her and thereby committing murder adnd your entire life destroyed.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Women are naturally born monogamists right??Very fallacious statement!!!Women were subdued by religion and culture.The man was truamatised indeed,I guess the woman wasn't when he cheated rightits good to have a taste of your own medicine,divorce her if you can't go on,she won't be the first divorcee,will she

Like someone rightly said,both of you need deliverance from the spirit of lust.

7 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by BluStreak(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Its so disheartening how women of our days come in here and yap dust with their mouth. Is this what our society has become? When did 2 wrongs start making right? The society we live in today has lost the values and our mothers of tomorrow and present are not anything to beat your chest for. Jeeeeze! So because your husband cheated, its now right for you to also go ahead and cheat? Anyway, when the gbege start, na una go still beg. Why start what you cant finish? Why cant our women folk be the subtle, sweet, humble, submissive, virtuous, elegant, homely women of the days of our mothers? Well, the end is near that is just my conclusion.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2013
Just divorce her... fight for custody of the kids!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
ehen he cheat and she cheat so wetin the guy dey vex for?
what the c0ck can do the hen can do better abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by BluStreak(m): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
I guess the womenfolk are getting something mixed up. Right from the time of creation, women has always been betrothed to men and not the other way around. Once we marry you, you belong to us alone and exclusively to cherish, adore, enjoy, flaunt etc. Why take us the men through the hassles of toasting, providing for you, protecting you, giving you a fairy tell wedding all at our expense etc if you know you cant offer your undiluted loyalty? I am out of here jare, the responses here is bursting my head.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
BluStreak: Its so disheartening how women of our days come in here and yap dust with their mouth. Is this what our society has become? When did 2 wrongs start making right? The society we live in today has lost the values and our mothers of tomorrow and present are not anything to beat your chest for. Jeeeeze! So because your husband cheated, its now right for you to also go ahead and cheat? Anyway, when the gbege start, na una go still beg. Why start what you cant finish? Why cant our women folk be the subtle, sweet, humble, submissive, virtuous, elegant, homely women of the days of our mothers? Well, the end is near that is just my conclusion.

Those questions/problems are what the supposed 'feminists' have created. Fighting for gender equality when nature already set the equilibrium.

What a man can tho is what they'd say...

I'm sure the 3rd party who tore up this woman's vagina must be growing big ego over the situation and I'm sure he wouldn't take the woman if her husband dumps her. If the marriage breaks what is she going to tell her kids in the nearest future?

Females and their ways of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
byvan: Women are naturally born monogamists right??Very fallacious statement!!!Women were subdued by religion and culture.The man was truamatised indeed,I guess the woman wasn't when he cheated rightits good to have a taste of your own medicine,divorce her if you can't go on,she won't be the first divorcee,will she

Like someone rightly said,both of you need deliverance from the spirit of lust.

You sound bitter madam.

Either men are natural born polygamists or women are natural born monogamists is just theory - let's do it this way. As a lady why not fVck every guy you come across randomly and let's see how you'd feel about yourself and how society accepts you?

After you've done this we'd see which theory is fallacious.

Plus I don't know where in record it is said that women were subdued - very funny assertion
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Freaking 11yrs ago and in 2013 u r still bitter over it...stupidity really has no limits
So if u cheated why the fvck are u angry...loyalty is earned wen u fvck it up dont expect her to keep the end of her bargain angry grin

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Biim: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Crown Prince:

You are MORE than foolish. You don't have to justify wrong doings. The man erred initially and begged for forgiveness that was granted by HER so my question is why did she go went ahead to cheat on her husband too?
Maybe probably she never forgives him and then decide to pay him back in his very own coin. At this instance,the husband doesn't feel love anymore from his wife if she could actually threw caution to the wind and CHEATS just to prove a point showing how unforgivable she is.
What if the woman has actually cheated with a close associate of her husband,have we considered the psychological and mental trauma the husband might be passing through right now?
Her husband made a MISTAKE the very first time and his Wife actually CHEATED the second time. The man should simply end the marriage since the woman appear mean and dangerous.
Your stupidity and foolishness no get part 2, listen to yourself,see the rubbish you typed, nkita ara na wetin them teach you for house?
Stop looking for excuses to justify the man joor. Cheating is wrong period.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Biim: 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2013
BluStreak: Its so disheartening how women of our days come in here and yap dust with their mouth. Is this what our society has become? When did 2 wrongs start making right? The society we live in today has lost the values and our mothers of tomorrow and present are not anything to beat your chest for. Jeeeeze! So because your husband cheated, its now right for you to also go ahead and cheat? Anyway, when the gbege start, na una go still beg. Why start what you cant finish? Why cant our women folk be the subtle, sweet, humble, submissive, virtuous, elegant, homely women of the days of our mothers? Well, the end is near that is just my conclusion.
What is this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by AZeD1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
fulanigirl: I cannot believe how some people are just ignoring the fact that he also cheated. If he can cheat on her and she forgives him, why can't he forgive her? They clearly deserve each other. He needs to work on their marriage for the sake of their children. A broken home does affect kids.
1)Two wrongs don't make a right
2)No where in the story was it mentioned that she forgave him. For all we know, the wife might not have known he cheated.
3)Even if she knew and forgave him, that was her choice. The man also has the right not to forgive her.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Arsenate(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
The woman never forgave the man in the first place. Cheating on him now is just her way of getting back at him. I suggest he gets back at her too. Dump her old @sss and get a younger girl, lol.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by achinaboy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Le Ostrich: Get rid of that adulteress. If she can cheat in the past, she will do it again. The kids will be fine. You go see them when you want to and provide money for them. Staying on in that abnormal and abominable situation you call a marriage is healthy for the mind and soul.

who is getting rid of who?both of them,cheated on each other,the best thing for them is to sit together and talk about it,,,woman,are u still interested in cheating or have u changed,then the woman will ask the same question to the man,if they got yeses,then forgive and forget,life goes on,but if they got no as the answers,marriage ends everybody find new lover,,that how it is suppose to be

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
CuntEater: All the female potential cheats are very angry...smh
Nope!! The anger there is that men don't see cheating as wrong when they cheat! it is wrong!!! Be you male or female!!! The fact that he cheated is no excuse for her to cheat but she did it anyway so what now? I'm sure he felt like a king after cheating and now, he can't even see his wife as a human!

I'm not in support of cheating but I'm glad he got a taste of his own medicine! Guys get this: [size=15pt]it 4kn hurts[/size] to find out that your partner(male or female) cheated!

For the one that asked who pays the bride price. I ask, Why would you go through all that trouble to get married to a girl if you aint ready to be faithful? It makes no sense!
And uhm women aint nobody's property. Paying bride price is just tradition.

For the one that said men are polygamous by nature, do you mean that women are attracted to only one man? Men only take advantage of this 'superiority' thing given to them by this 'not-so-meaningful' african culture! If we all decide to be stwpid eh, this world would be down side up!

For the one that said he can't imagine a married woman with kids cheating, so you can imagine a married man with kids cheat and its completely ok by you abi? All these myopic peeps sef! You all forget that its a two way street. SMH

I say he should forgive her but I can't tell him what to do about his marriage, that's completely his decision! But to all these dudes typing trash here "do unto others what you want them to do unto you"... Nuff said jor (make I no too fex) smiley

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by nobniger: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can't believe what I'm hearing from some ladies here, adon't want to be personal yet,( he cheated, shle cheated) and these are the same people who will one day be wives & moms ,so sad. Well if you think maturity is sleeping around with that sweaty body, think again

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
^^ the guys spewing shit here, are they not future fathers? Don't they need to be good examples as well? When did being a responsible adult become a feminine thing?

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
fulanigirl: I cannot believe how some people are just ignoring the fact that he also cheated. If he can cheat on her and she forgives him, why can't he forgive her? They clearly deserve each other. He needs to work on their marriage for the sake of their children. A broken home does affect kids.

I wouldnt say they deserve each other. She deserves a real man whom she can trust. She claimed she forgave him but I think she was still hurting. Let him go and thank God he married a good woman that only cheated to get him back. I would have made sure he has no more money, friends and becomes the black sheep in society and cut off his kondo right after I have cheated back... Shittt

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Arsenate: The woman never forgave the man in the first place. Cheating on him now is just her way of getting back at him. I suggest he gets back at her too. Dump her old @sss and get a younger girl, lol.

You must b crazy... There r women who look great after 4 kids.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by fulanigirl(f): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
adabeke12:

I wouldnt say they deserve each other. She deserves a real man whom she can trust. She claimed she forgave him but I think she was still hurting. Let him go and thank God he married a good woman that only cheated to get him back. I would have made sure he has no more money, friends and becomes the black sheep in society and cut off his kondo right after I have cheated back... Shittt
A-ZeD:

1)Two wrongs don't make a right
2)No where in the story was it mentioned that she forgave him. For all we know, the wife might not have known he cheated.
3)Even if she knew and forgave him, that was her choice. The man also has the right not to forgive her.

I'm not trying to say what she did was right either. Cheating is wrong regardless of who did it. He just can't act like the saint since he did exactly what she did to him. He put her through the pain she is putting him through. Even if she didn't know about it he still did it!! and it's still wrong. They both need to get their act together and decide what to do with their future because the situation is not only hurting them but their whole family.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by nobniger: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Adaeze12, you really think sounding like uncontrollable red light queen is feminism. Not sure what the real age is but, the way you reason makes one glitch and the though of Nigerian woman reasoning this way, very scary. How else can one define evil? If this is you, your behavior & belief, I doubt very seriously that you can make it to the level the adulterous women is. You're celebrating & glorifying adulterous behavior. What does that make you?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2013
Adaeze,
God is a male...Jesus called him my father.
Jesus is a male...you can confirm that from the holy bible.
They two superior being created MAN in their own image and ADAM came into existence.
All other religion and deity recognised a MALE as their supreme being.
Women were created by God to support the MEN not lord them over or share equal right. A man is a higher animal than his female counterparts.

Religion,culture and tradition being the moral fibre of society recognises MANs position in the social settings.

Man is an animal with good libido to mate several women. Men of old marry several women and even our moslem brothers still marry lots of women nowadays to satisfy their libido. Traditional men also practice polygamy across the world.

Society is only practising monogamy due to state of the world economy and that is a fact. Science to solve this problem of scarcity and equitable distribution of wealth is the promoter of gender equality.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / How to Talk to Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.