Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13014 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
A man is a symbol of God authority on earth. Women are just vessel of honour.
There is a very clear distinction. Feminism is a tool used by forces of darkness to to challenge the authority of God. Women keep improving on their Garden of EDEN rebellion and God and man keep watching them.
You women betrayed God and man, how much more do you want out of this planet earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6A2JuFauXw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjh-K2vLFcc
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2013
Adaeze003: #off topic.
I'm no feminist as well. And I'm against do me I do you. But its time for women to live a better life!

I know to some of you wife material=a*ss kisser. I'm sorry but you're in the wrong era cheesy

@ last apostle, men have misused their 'authority' allot. They've stepped on women and transformed them to 2nd class citizens. Should women continue to watch them? MBANU!!! We have to fight for our right! And talking about how God made things, I've never heard or seen it in the bible that women are slaves or 2nd class citizens but if you have, pls enlighten me wink.

my sista i guess u can take a whole lot than i can. being nice to ppl haven't really worked for me... turning the other cheek haven't work either
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 17, 2013
Adaeze003: #off topic.
I'm no feminist as well. And I'm against do me I do you. But its time for women to live a better life!

I know to some of you wife material=a*ss kisser. I'm sorry but you're in the wrong era cheesy

@ last apostle, men have misused their 'authority' allot. They've stepped on women and transformed them to 2nd class citizens. Should women continue to watch them? MBANU!!! We have to fight for our right! And talking about how God made things, I've never heard or seen it in the bible that women are slaves or 2nd class citizens but if you have, pls enlighten me wink.

Meanwhile,the last time I checked,women were asked to submit to their husbands and not some random handles on NL.Men have failed in their roles,and rebellion is inevitable.The few worthy men are enjoying their lives and when they speak on this forum,they exude inner peace.The moment they change this daft mentality of a man can cheat,a women belongs to one man,the better for them.Am glad women are taking their destinies into their own hands.If you have a responsible man as a partner,Submission won't be a biggie.Ihe onye metara oburu,Onye nya na nWoke na emeko ihe na eji ogologo ngazi.Igba ndia nkiti,ha chie gi onu n'ala.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 17, 2013
@adaeze,
God created for man an HELPMATE not EQUALMATE.

Helpmate otherwise known as a helper is a Vice, deputy, assistant, subordinate, junior et all. Do it surprise you that a woman wasn't the first human created?
What I am saying as regards the topic is that there must be certain privilege and preference the male folks MUST enjoy and it mustn't be contested whatsoever.
The duty of a woman aside other things is RESPECTING her husband wish and actions even though it comes in violation of her moral ethics. No sacrifice is too much to massage her man's Ego, pride and dominance!

Let us return to the status quo and savour what our fore fathers enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan:

Meanwhile,the last time I checked,women were asked to submit to their husbands and not some random handles on NL.Men have failed in their roles,and rebellion is inevitable.The few worthy men are enjoying their lives and when they speak on this forum,they exude inner peace.The moment they change this daft mentality of a man can cheat,a women belongs to one man,the better for them.Am glad women are taking their destinies into their own hands.If you have a responsible man as a partner,Submission won't be a biggie.Ihe onye metara oburu,Onye nya na nWoke na emeko ihe na eji ogologo ngazi.Igba ndia nkiti,ha chie gi onu n'ala.
Talking about random handles on nairaland....is that a twist to the already heated argument?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 8:35am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle: @adaeze,

Helpmate otherwise known as a helper is a Vice, deputy, assistant, subordinate, junior et all. Do it surprise you that a woman wasn't the first human created?
What I am saying as regards the topic is that there must be certain privilege and preference the male folks MUST enjoy and it mustn't be contested whatsoever.
The duty of a woman aside other things is RESPECTING her husband wish and actions even though it comes in violation of her moral ethics. No sacrifice is too much to massage her man's Ego, pride and dominance!

did u c my video?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
Talking about random handles on nairaland....is that a twist to the already heated argument?

No twists here.

Back to your post,You really feel men should be pardoned for cheating right??Better marry the women in the days of our forefathers but gone are those that men cheat while their wives watch helplessly.Know something today,any woman that doesn't confront you for cheating,doesn't see a big deal if you cheat,is probably cheating herself.Just understand that women don't watch helplessly anymore,as you lay your bed,so you ll lie on it.Any cheating man deserves an equally whorish wife,life is fair that way.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

did u c my video?
Science has been trying very hard to unravel mysteries giving every spiritual occurrence a scientific theory.
My dear I will refute any science claim so long as it goes contrary to my faith.

Y-chromosome interacts with x-chromosome fusing in the wall of genetic reproduction as outline in female reproduction system nonsense is all craps and a spiritual puzzle for science minds. Think of men trying to outsmart God.

Madam...I subscribe being a male and will recognised your role as a helpmate not a threat
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

did u c my video?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2013
#off topic
LastApostle: @adaeze,

@ bolded, that's a joke right?

As for the help mate issue you can twist it to mean whatever you like but the truth is that GOD never told man to treat a woman badly! Helping someone doesn't involve a*ss kissing! Ok? They say "beside every successful man is his wife" that's to say that for a man to reach his full potential he must have a woman beside him. Now that's the 'help mate' we wanna b n not the one of closing our eyes to every atrocity committed by a man! And if you wanna enjoy what your fathers enjoyed you can as well transport your self to the past.

Talking of ego n pride, was anyone born without those? Its the african culture that suppressed a woman's ego n pride but guess what? We r digging it out cheesy. And uhm, if men want dominance they should face the animals tongue We're taking over our lives man. You guys should deal with it smiley.
adabeke12:

my sista i guess u can take a whole lot than i can. being nice to ppl haven't really worked for me... turning the other cheek haven't work either
Me dear, an eye for an eye will get the whole world blind wink.

@byvan, I'm also glad that women can now say 'NO!' As well. We r all humans with emotions! And there is NO reason why a woman's emotions should be ignored...smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by honeric01(m): 10:06am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan: Stab am now!!Ode!!!You cheated,she forgave you,she cheated and its a big deal.You never suffer,you both deserve each other.

She didn't forgive nada, she cheated to do her own back because if she actually forgave him, she wouldn't have cheated, so let's not try to make it sound as if she actually forgave him.

Na revenge mission she went out to do with her ex BF.

na them sabi sha.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2013
honeric01:

She didn't forgive nada, she cheated to do her own back because if she actually forgave him, she wouldn't have cheated, so let's not try to make it sound as if she actually forgave him.

Na revenge mission she went out to do with her ex BF.

na them sabi sha.

Don't you think that whatever that pushed the man to cheat,must have pushed the woman too??or do you think the man intentionally cheated to spite his wife??
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Biim: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no one forced her to forgive him undecided undecided
She is disgusting. Don't even allow her to come close to your children
What exactly is disgusting about her? The man in question is also guilty of committing adultery so he isn't any better. I don't just understand why some people condemn the woman but support the man. The two of them are guilty,don't condemn one and support the other.

@ all "Do to people what you want them to do to you" Men should also bear in mind that a woman is hurt when her husband cheats on her.

@ Adabeke Nwanyi di mma your posts are so on point,chukwu gozie gi.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan:

Don't you think that whatever that pushed the man to cheat,must have pushed the woman too??or do you think the man intentionally cheated to spite his wife??

according to the article, the man cheated first, the wife 'forgave' but ended up cheating too. So how did you come about the 'man cheatin to spite his wife'?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by honeric01(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2013
Biim:

@ all "Do to people what you want them to do to you" Men should also bear in mind that a woman is hurt when her husband cheats on her.

so the best was for her to go cheat to prove how hurtful its for her hubby to have cheated even after 'forgiven' him? What kinda mindset is that?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2013
honeric01:

according to the article, the man cheated first, the wife 'forgave' but ended up cheating too. So how did you come about the 'man cheatin to spite his wife'?

If you feel that the woman cheated for revenge,then won't it be proper to think that the man cheated to spite his wife,did you get my point now??
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan:

If you feel that the woman cheated for revenge,then won't it be proper to think that the man cheated to spite his wife,did you get my point now??

No, you're assuming while that of the wife is factual. How can you forgive someone, then go back to commit the same offence you forgave someone for?

Anyways i believe birds of a feather flock together. Two cheating and unforgiven couple. Na their palava!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Kosigift(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm... For some days now, i've ignored dis topic cos i felt d OP was just being silly buh to my greatest suprise i logged in 2day to see dat d thread is now on d 4th page! I had to rush in 2 get d real gist.. I cannot help but weep after going thru some comments here, c'mon guys, dis cheating tin is just NOT right at allllll no mata d gender. Tenks to Adaeze, u nailed it.
@OP, can't tel u wot 2 do, i can only suggest u 4give her cos blieve it or not u'll kip stepping on ppls toes xpecting dem 2 4give u. Lastly, if u tink u've tried evrytin else, try GOD! He just might be d solution u nid cos seriously, i don't just get dis.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2013
honeric01:

No, you're assuming while that of the wife is factual. How can you forgive someone, then go back to commit the same offence you forgave someone for?

Anyways i believe birds of a feather flock together. Two cheating and unforgiven couple. Na their palava!

I personally believe that cheating is unforgiveable,you can't intentionally spit on my face and ask me If I have forgiven you.

Finally bros,they deserve each other like you said.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by cooker: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
women don't cheat for no reason unlike men, it was the man that pushed his wife outside at the first instance, i am not sure but i think the man cheated many times that was why the wife cheated back. while cheating men tend to neglect their wives or flaunt cheating in their wife presence as a human being, what is she suppose to do ? a lot of women are also physically abused because of their husband affair but endured because of children. husband treat her like shit and boyfriend treat her like a queen why won't she fall into temptation cheating is bad but if a man must cheat don't get caught lipsrsealed and if he marry another woman she might still cheat if he cheat on her so he has to forgive her and both should work on their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Biim: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
undecided
honeric01:

so the best was for her to go cheat to prove how hurtful its for her hubby to have cheated even after 'forgiven' him? What kinda mindset is that?
I believe you didn't see your above statement in my post? Don't get me wrong am only saying that the both are guilty and people should judge them both and not just the woman.

Talking about forgiveness if the man forgives his wife will he die?
Besides the woman succumbed to adultery just like her husband, he either forgives her or go for a divorce since he can stand her no longer.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
adaeze,

i hear u and one of such privilege is the husband cheating while his wife sits down and do nothing, right?

the duty of a woman is to RESPECT her husband's cheating ways just because she wants to remain mrs?

comments like this makes me shudder, i tell ya.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2013
cooker: women don't cheat for no reason unlike men, it was the man that pushed his wife outside at the first instance, i am not sure but i think the man cheated many times that was why the wife cheated back. while cheating men tend to neglect their wives or flaunt cheating in their wife presence as a human being, what is she suppose to do ? a lot of women are also physically abused because of their husband affair but endured because of children. husband treat her like shit and boyfriend treat her like a queen why won't she fall into temptation cheating is bad but if a man must cheat don't get caught lipsrsealed and if he marry another woman she might still cheat if he cheat on her so he has to forgive her and both should work on their marriage.

1000 likes
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
okon007: The rate of infidelity in marriages these days is quite alarming. Read this man’s sad story below:

I found out my wife of 11 years cheated on me with her boyfriend. This was last year June. She confessed to me after I confronted her with the facts. I decided to forgive her and stay married to her because I have cheated on her in the past too and I didn’t want to destroy our family because we have four small children together.

The thing now is; I don’t love her anymore. I can’t stand her and can’t even bare to touch her…
When she talks to me I get so angry I feel like stabbing her in the eye but I’ve never laid hands on her. I don’t talk to her much except when we want to talk about the kids. We live in the same house but as strangers.

She’s really tried to make it up but it’s not working. I actually hate it when she’s around me, and haven’t touched her since I found out about the cheating. I thought my anger and disgust at her would fade with time but it’s been 9 months and I still feel this way.

Will this anger ever go away or should I just end things with her?

Read More:http:///life-and-styles/i-feel-like-stabbing-my-wife-for-sleepi.html

nd i'm sure while you were cheating, u neglected her. i'm also very sure you never asked for forgiveness, else she wouldn't have made you have a taste of your own medicine. ldiot! it serves you right! you can divorce her all you want but at least you have learnt your lessons never to cheat on any woman in your life cos not all women will take it.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2013
cooker: women don't cheat for no reason unlike men, it was the man that pushed his wife outside at the first instance, i am not sure but i think the man cheated many times that was why the wife cheated back. while cheating men tend to neglect their wives or flaunt cheating in their wife presence as a human being, what is she suppose to do ? a lot of women are also physically abused because of their husband affair but endured because of children. husband treat her like shit and boyfriend treat her like a queen why won't she fall into temptation cheating is bad but if a man must cheat don't get caught lipsrsealed and if he marry another woman she might still cheat if he cheat on her so he has to forgive her and both should work on their marriage.

I agree with the bolded.
Women cheat out of emotion but seriously what could you possibly expect if you decide to play the game of revenge in your RELATIONSHIP? if it pains a woman so much why not tell him how she feels and truly mean it?

don't say "i forgive you" kiss and make up then go and cheat.
it would defeat the purpose, no? undecided
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Biim: Some fools have no issue with a man cheating on his wife but are angry when a woman cheats on her husband. Una sure say una well? undecided
I just tire for some men.

i tell ya.
they believe it's their god-given privilege and so the women must not contest it; and when things starts going wrong in their lives, they blame d devil, forgetting they're the root cause of their problems.

he who breaks an hedge, a serpent shall bite. na bible talk am, no be mi.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by cooker: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

I agree with the bolded.
Women cheat out of emotion but seriously what could you possibly expect if you decide to play the game of revenge in your RELATIONSHIP? if it pains a woman so much why not tell him how she feels and truly mean it?

don't say "i forgive you" kiss and make up then go and cheat.
it would defeat the purpose, no? undecided
how are we sure he asked for forgiveness undecidedsome men after cheating brag to the wives that she can not do anything about their cheating, i am sure she stayed because of the children not because she has forgiven him and why will a man cheat and expect to be forgiven while he can not take the same shit from his wife is she not a human being like him undecided in all cheating is not good.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
Most Women only pretend to forgive cheating for peace to reign,they don't.The day you eventually get caught,just have at the back of your mind that you ll get it coming.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by honeric01(m): 4:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Biim: undecided
I believe you didn't see your above statement in my post? Don't get me wrong am only saying that the both are guilty and people should judge them both and not just the woman.

Talking about forgiveness if the man forgives his wife will he die?
Besides the woman succumbed to adultery just like her husband, he either forgives her or go for a divorce since he can stand her no longer.

honeric01: Anyways i believe birds of a feather flock together. Two cheating and unforgiven couple. Na their palava!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2013
cooker: how are we sure he asked for forgiveness undecidedsome men after cheating brag to the wives that she can not do anything about their cheating, i am sure she stayed because of the children not because she has forgiven him and why will a man cheat and expect to be forgiven while he can not take the same shit from his wife is she not a human being like him undecided in all cheating is not good.

my point exactly! i'm sure he beat her join sef. he-goat!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
MsDarkSkin: i feel for you brother.
i won't chastise you and call you a hypocrite for cheating on her first and being upset that she did the same thing. Reason being is that obviously she must have claimed to have forgiven you after your affair but still went and committed the same act of betrayal. That is no way to live.

Revenge and tit for tat should have no place in any relationship. You said it yourself you no longer love her and I am sure she must have her ill feelings about you, so perhaps you should divorce or better yet take some time away from each other.

They say "distance/absence makes the heart grow fonder" - well that might be true and might not be, but it won't hurt to try. Either way you two need to be alone so you can take time to reflect and see if you are better together or apart.

Whatever you decide to do just don't deprive yourself of happiness for the sake of this marriage and definitely don't stay married for the kids. Kids witnessing two parents vexed and fed up with each other can be far detrimental to them than the actual separation.

Just take time out for yourself man.
And take it easy.
A woman is actually thinking.
Thanks for being real dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / A Moment Of Love / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.