Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man (13011 Views)

Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS] / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by kntrovasialmi: 12:56am On Mar 17, 2013
a friend's sister went tru similar issue. her own case is the husband actually joined his mistress to fight her. in future if such lady decides to get her pound of flesh, society will label her evil, forgetting it's the husband who pushed her into the arms of another man.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 2:43am On Mar 17, 2013
nobniger: Adaeze12, you really think sounding like uncontrollable red light queen is feminism. Not sure what the real age is but, the way you reason makes one glitch and the though of Nigerian woman reasoning this way, very scary. How else can one define evil? If this is you, your behavior & belief, I doubt very seriously that you can make it to the level the adulterous women is. You're celebrating & glorifying adulterous behavior. What does that make you?

let me guess your in support of the cheating man right kedi ihe mere uche umu nwoke? chukwu oboh unu onu? kedi ihe mere na nwoke ga ga ilu nwayi mana odigikwa ready? why give women headache we already have to put up with a lot already. nna uwa bu if u do me i do u, man no go vex... but the husband is vexing lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 2:50am On Mar 17, 2013
Crown Prince: Adaeze,
God is a male...Jesus called him my father.
Jesus is a male...you can confirm that from the holy bible.
They two superior being created MAN in their own image and ADAM came into existence.
All other religion and deity recognised a MALE as their supreme being.
Women were created by God to support the MEN not lord them over or share equal right. A man is a higher animal than his female counterparts.

Religion,culture and tradition being the moral fibre of society recognises MANs position in the social settings.

Man is an animal with good libido to mate several women. Men of old marry several women and even our moslem brothers still marry lots of women nowadays to satisfy their libido. Traditional men also practice polygamy across the world.

Society is only practising monogamy due to state of the world economy and that is a fact. Science to solve this problem of scarcity and equitable distribution of wealth is the promoter of gender equality.

wrong
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 2:54am On Mar 17, 2013
Crown Prince: Adaeze, the man cheated on his wife and beg her for forgiveness which according to his statement she forgave him. This same woman years after decided to cheat just to level score!

Now the question is, is it right to pay evil for evil?
The woman is just an evil person and the husband need to send her away so that she won't inculcate such evil demeanour in her children.

lmao at your comment. she should have took the kids and ran away the time she found out he was cheating!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 17, 2013
Send her back home. She is the kind of women who will always retaliate when you do something wrong.
I look down on women who cheat ,they are filthy. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2013
Aafulenu: smh! bunch of double standard hediots...

my sista i feel like using a mortar and knocking sense back into their head...sheesh
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Send her back home. She the kind of women who will always retaliate when you do something wrong.
I look down on women who cheat ,they are filthy.

i look down on men who are suppose to be the leader but rather misuse their power... there is nothing more discusting than a worthless man mscheeww

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:04am On Mar 17, 2013
Biim: Some fools have no issue with a man cheating on his wife but are angry when a woman cheats on her husband. Una sure say una well? undecided
I just tire for some men.
no one forced her to forgive him undecided undecided
She is disgusting. Don't even allow her to come close to your children
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no one forced her to forgive him undecided undecided
She is disgusting. Don't even allow her to come close to your children

whattttt u men make me sick. tufiakwa!!!
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

i look down on men who are suppose to be the leader misuse their power... there is nothing more discusting than a worthless man mscheeww
did he force her to forgive undecided undecided when you move on you move on. I wouldn't b able to sleep in the same room with this kind of women. She might stab you or pour hot water on you before you even know, beware of such women.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

whattttt u men make me sick. tufiakwa!!!
ADA calm down. Don't forgive someone to hit him behind his back.
If she was the first one to cheat I would say the same thing.their situation is sad , but It's the woman's fault.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ADA calm down. Don't forgive someone to hit him behind his back.
If she was the first one to cheat I would say the same thing.their situation is sad , but It's the woman's fault.

lmaoooo at ur comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mscheww
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 17, 2013
BluStreak: Its so disheartening how women of our days come in here and yap dust with their mouth. Is this what our society has become? When did 2 wrongs start making right? The society we live in today has lost the values and our mothers of tomorrow and present are not anything to beat your chest for. Jeeeeze! So because your husband cheated, its now right for you to also go ahead and cheat? Anyway, when the gbege start, na una go still beg. Why start what you cant finish? Why cant our women folk be the subtle, sweet, humble, submissive, virtuous, elegant, homely women of the days of our mothers? Well, the end is near that is just my conclusion.
Gbam, I miss the old days.most of women today are not wife material. Too sad
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:20am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaoooo at ur comment grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mscheww
so what's your take on this situation?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:31am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so what's your take on this situation?

i think he should thank God he has a loving wife. she needs to leave him for her sanity and take the kids with her. after the have both healed they can make a visiting plan... where he comes to visit his kids. Then when the kids r grown enough the mother should tell them what caused the seperation... tell them nothing but the honest truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 3:33am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Gbam, I miss the old days.most of women today are not wife material. Too sad

let me get out b4 i loose my temper
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

i think he should thank God he has a loving wife. she needs to leave him for her sanity and take the kids with her. after the have both healed they can make a visiting plan... where he comes to visit his kids. Then when the kids r grown enough the mother should tell them what caused the seperation... tell them nothing but the honest truth cheesy
loving wife? We probably didn't read the same story. Anyway I agree with you they should end this relationship.
As for the children, I think they will b better or in good hands with their father.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

our world our rules.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

i look down on men who are suppose to be the leader but rather misuse their power... there is nothing more discusting than a worthless man mscheeww
The rate of separation and divorce nowadays is worsening, do you know why? It is because women of nowadays have gone on ego tripping. Was it like this in the time of old? NO. The women back then were humble and worships their husband and iin turn they were loved. Women should stop this unhealthy rivalry please.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 17, 2013
ayswags: the guy said it bin 9 month since he caught his wife cheating and they ave been married 4 eleven years. contrary to ur assumption that he is sti hurting after 11 yrs so i advise u to use ur glasses when next u are reading
nyo ya mme wa hau grin
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 7:18am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
The rate of separation and divorce nowadays is worsening, do you know why? It is because women of nowadays have gone on ego tripping. Was it like this in the time of old? NO. The women back then were humble and worships their husband and iin turn they were loved. Women should stop this unhealthy rivalry please.

They didnt know any better... Treat the black woman like the gods they are and in return u will respected and loved smiley

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
Abunga.
Thank u .amen.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by olumaxi(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2013
babsomotde: Forgiveness is one of the basic properties of marriage. Just be patient and settle it all once and for all. Thanks.
adabeke12:

babsomotde: Forgiveness is one of the basic properties of marriage. Just be patient and settle it all once and for all. Thanks.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

They didnt know any better... Treat the black woman like the gods they are and in return u will respected and loved smiley
A man is a symbol of God authority on earth. Women are just vessel of honour.
There is a very clear distinction. Feminism is a tool used by forces of darkness to to challenge the authority of God. Women keep improving on their Garden of EDEN rebellion and God and man keep watching them.
You women betrayed God and man, how much more do you want out of this planet earth?
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 7:35am On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle:
A man is a symbol of God authority on earth. Women are just vessel of honour.
There is a very clear distinction. Feminism is a tool used by forces of darkness to to challenge the authority of God. Women keep improving on their Garden of EDEN rebellion and God and man keep watching them.
You women betrayed God and man, how much more do you want out of this planet earth?

I am not a feminist oh... Dont get that idea anytime soon. I only believe in justice and fairness.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

let me guess your in support of the cheating man right kedi ihe mere uche umu nwoke? chukwu oboh unu onu? kedi ihe mere na nwoke ga ga ilu nwayi mana odigikwa ready? why give women headache we already have to put up with a lot already. nna uwa bu if u do me i do u, man no go vex... but the husband is vexing lmao grin grin grin

Onye mee gi,I mekwara ya,hoo haa!!!ufodu na eme ka ihe aburu onu.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan:

Onye mee gi,I mekwara ya,hoo haa!!!ufodu na eme ka ihe aburu onu.

My sista eziokwu oh! We cant stand back nd let anybody disrespect us or spit on our face nd den ask wat will u do?
Men are taking love for granted nowadays... I wonder where this would lead them
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 17, 2013
Ha taa gi aru n'ike na asoghi nsi gi,ubochi I ga ata ha na isi,asokwala uburu ha.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

I am not a feminist oh... Dont get that idea anytime soon. I only believe in justice and fairness.
Read all your comment on this topic and educate me on the traits of a feminist. Besides, a submitting woman don't argue for long,she knows it is a man's world not undermining the fact that men still respect her as a mother...lol

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan: Ha taa gi aru n'ike na asoghi nsi gi,ubochi I ga ata ha na uburu,asokwala uburu ha.
Ji' si nu ike maka olisa bi na igwe na ahu n'mehie unu.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by adabeke12(f): 7:57am On Mar 17, 2013
byvan: Ha taa gi aru n'ike na asoghi nsi gi,ubochi I ga ata ha na uburu,asokwala uburu ha.

Lmao... Nne anugo m. Umu nwoke na pasi nmadu iwe eh. Ha churi ri cake ha bia weya ozo. I nye ha I hunanya nine juru nu uwa oga ha juru ha afo... Even I bukwa virgin, ha rie gi rie gi richa ihe nine still anya ha ga anu outside.
Re: I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man by Adaeze003(f): 8:00am On Mar 17, 2013
#off topic.
I'm no feminist as well. And I'm against do me I do you. But its time for women to live a better life!

I know to some of you wife material=a*ss kisser. I'm sorry but you're in the wrong era cheesy

@ last apostle, men have misused their 'authority' allot. They've stepped on women and transformed them to 2nd class citizens. Should women continue to watch them? MBANU!!! We have to fight for our right! And talking about how God made things, I've never heard or seen it in the bible that women are slaves or 2nd class citizens but if you have, pls enlighten me wink.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason? / 10 Romantic Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend Or Wife. / How to Talk to Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.