Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret (25398 Views)

Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials / US Expresses Concern Over Renewed Fighting After Emergency Rule: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Amnesty and State Pardon are political reunification instruments. If the society was perfect, there would have been no such word like State pardon and Amnesty. Amnesty and State Pardon are not meant for priests, lawful or the patriots. Amnesty just like State Pardon was meant to reunite criminals, lawless, felons, rebels and thieves to the fold. If Alam was such criminal, a lawless, felon, rebel and thief then I see no reason its a misnorm. I will rather say the US Embassy is acting in ignorance of sovereignty of state of Nigeria. There is Penalty against any Embassy who dares to interfere in our sovereign ideals.

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by cyril83(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
andyanders:

He will get to Port Authority and continue from where Bode George stopped.
You get am bros.

The bast.ard never tired of looting.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Rossikk(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti:

They gave their opinion. If they wanted to meddle, they would send a drone to smoke corrupt officials in Naija. (wishing)

If you had a brain, you'd ask them to start by smoking out THEIR corrupt officials, politicians and trillion dollar-thieving banksters, including mass murderers for oil loot like George W Bush, Dick Cheney and co. Oh, and Bill Clinton who pardoned his drug dealer brother just before he stepped down. But of course you have no brain, so you let them play holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by killuminati(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
pmonkz: Its sad but its happening. God save Naija. GEJ is as confused as anything.
he's not confuse bro... It's a deliberate move borne out of necessity since they both shared the loots! Like Alams like GEJ(birds of the same feather). The so called 'oga at the top' must be dragged to the bottom by 2015.

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by gramci: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by metti(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
angry angry
Billyonaire: First of all, I see no reason why US Government should actually have a voice in what's going on in any sovereign country, it is none of their Business. They should learn from China and stay off Nigeria's decision. We respected their Gay rights as pertains their decision to let a man kolombo another man and a woman finger another woman, we didnt interfere. Should any country chose to pardon their Lucifer, then its for our national interest. Whether I love my President or not, is my business and not that of Obamaland.

What has those point of yours got to do with corruption? If you steal people's money it affects everybody. If you are a gay or lesbian how does that affect the price of food in the market? That is a personal and moral issue that has no bearing on the economy. Stop supporting what is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by jessep1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Idiot! People wan comment u dey comment 2! Wat do u knw about d politics in 9ja or d US? They(US)are gud at hiding their lapses! Abi u tink say their movie story line na film trick? Its wats goin on there fool! So u(i suppose u are a 9jirian),folks lyk u n ur US embassy should stop criticizing GEJ!
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by alkonami(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rossikk:

If you had a brain, you'd ask them to start by smoking out THEIR corrupt officials, politicians and trillion dollar-thieving banksters, including mass murderers for oil loot like George W Bush, Dick Cheney and co. Oh, and Bill Clinton who pardoned his drug dealer brother just before he stepped down. But of course you have no brain, so you let them play holier than thou.

Bros is the message frm the embassy right or wrong?
When the US govt sent congratulatory message when presido won his election then, were they meddling with our 'internal' affairs?
The truth behind this is that every sane person will be perplexed y a govt that is supposed to b fighting corruption, supporting it.
'Remorse' was d reason they gave, mehn our way stil far for this con3.

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by IYANGBALI: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
idupaul: Every right thinking person is bound to see this particular action of GEJ as insane
except the thieving ones in and out of govt
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by idupaul: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: There is Penalty against any Embassy who dares to interfere in our sovereign ideals.

LMAO now I know you are here to just joke ..I dare this govt to effect a penalty on the US embassy. Hahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Parnassuss(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Up next, Bode George.

Nigerians...lets kick GEj out please. Start a "kick out GEJ" campaign abeg, we have belittled ourselves for too long. Kick out GEJ abeg

2 Likes

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by skyfall: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
DivideUs: under this GEJ of a man Nigeria is starting to look like the barbaric African countries that we usually see in American movies

They're called BANANA REPUBLICS. That's what the lunatic & his party have turned Nigeria into.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by IYANGBALI: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Every right thinking person knows that Alams did not deserve a state pardon. Atleast not for now.
and even not forever
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by MrDon12: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
this tells alot on his antigraft campaign
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by idupaul: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: There is Penalty against any Embassy who dares to interfere in our sovereign ideals.

Brother please since when did our soveriegn ideal become propagation of corruption
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by IYANGBALI: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
Elose11: Why is the US govt. always meddling in other nation's internal affairs? How our president uses his constitutionally granted power of prerogative of mercy should not be the concern of the US govt. After all we don't interfere with how Obama uses his.
shut your dirty mouth,they should not meddle into our internal business? that we go to them begging for financial aids and other things gives them the right to meddle into our fokn business
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
WHO IS COMPLAINING?

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alamisiegha as always been my Oga at d top

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by andyanders: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
torkaka: WHO IS COMPLAINING?

GEJ's brain is gone. Now he reasons with his anus.No sane man will give pardon to a government thief if himself is not a thief.I believe there is something in common bonding them- corruption.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by ypzilanti: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rossikk:

Whateva dude. Their system is working for majority of Americans. Your system is only working for those in government and their cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
we are indeed fighting corruption.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by brainpulse: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: I invented how to spell.
Not funny at all, its your shame
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by gramci: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Bill clinton granted his drug trafficking brother pardon
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
andyanders:

GEJ's brain is gone. Now he reasons with his anus.No sane man will give pardon to a government thief if himself is not a thief.I believe there is something in common bonding them- corruption.

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by coogar: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Amnesty and State Pardon are political reunification instruments. If the society was perfect, there would have been no such word like State pardon and Amnesty. Amnesty and State Pardon are not meant for priests, lawful or the patriots. Amnesty just like State Pardon was meant to reunite criminals, lawless, felons, rebels and thieves to the fold. If Alam was such criminal, a lawless, felon, rebel and thief then I see no reason its a misnorm. I will rather say the US Embassy is acting in ignorance of sovereignty of state of Nigeria. There is Penalty against any Embassy who dares to interfere in our sovereign ideals.

for the first time this millennium, i agree with you.
america can stick it where the sun don't shine - it's none of their business who jonathan decides to pardon. alamisiegha served some time in prison, it's not like he was never punished. who do these obnoxious americans think they are anyways? what do they know about morals? this is a country where it's legal to fück a horse in 25 of their states and 6 of their states have legalised gay marriage!
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Originakalokalo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pataki:
Igbo! Igbo!!

It seems you pathetic, rancid and disgusting obdurate goats have been auto-programmed on the channel of stewpeedity and infantile idiocy.

grin
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by kiyosaki1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Amnesty and State Pardon are political reunification instruments. If the society was perfect, there would have been no such word like State pardon and Amnesty. Amnesty and State Pardon are not meant for priests, lawful or the patriots. Amnesty just like State Pardon was meant to reunite criminals, lawless, felons, rebels and thieves to the fold. If Alam was such criminal, a lawless, felon, rebel and thief then I see no reason its a misnorm. I will rather say the US Embassy is acting in ignorance of sovereignty of state of Nigeria. There is Penalty against any Embassy who dares to interfere in our sovereign ideals.
You really got that wrong, and your basis for argument lacks any real substantial depth and of no moral standing or of any good justification,my take its either you are halluciating or your sense of good and un-bias judgement has finally bade you aurevoi.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by brainpulse: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2013

Sorry you have no point with this at all. In a healthy society where hard work, innovation and patriotism are celebrated, you can't find this nonsense. There are millions die-hard Nigerians working hard for this nation and you are typing and saying that criminals are the next to be celebrated. This is an exhibition of failed and corrupt system and government. A disgrace, despite our government begging for Health, security, social and infrastructural reliefs from this people (USA) and you said they should not meddle into our affairs. Please be educated.

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Parnassuss(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
IMPEACH GEJ
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Richy4(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
If you go further into this twitting thing, you might discover that it was a nobody or a common worker in us embassy that twitted. there is an avenue an embassy can present their displeasure over a government decision. surely not on twitter. but we have a government were nobody ask question. the culture where some one that claims he's from US sneezes, the rest of Africa will catch cold. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / Governor Aregbesola Attends Revival At Apostolic Church, Onigbogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.