Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret (25403 Views)

Okocha Expresses Fear Over Who Swears In Wike / Oshiomhole Expresses Shock As Soldiers Block INEC Officials / US Expresses Concern Over Renewed Fighting After Emergency Rule: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ak47 bullet: Fools are hear celebrating stupid tweets from the so call US embassy. How significant is our disapproval of US policies? How many times have we condemned their actions? When Obama denied Okonjo-Iweala world bank office what was their tweet? When they predicted that we were going to disintegrate by 2015, was it in our best interest? Now that they are covertly supporting Boko Haram what have they tweeted. Morons
You need to accost your Stepmom in a public place--- preferably at a bus stop or market during their busiest periods--- get on your knees and beg her for forgiveness for wateva ur sins are. You're a lost cause.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ak47 bullet:
Thank you. Is pardon meant for saints? Yes he erred, and he has been pardoned. That's all. If they want us to pardon Obama for his covert plans and policies against Naija, they should come

What has he done to show that he deserve the pardon?
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by lilytender: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: All state pardons for ex cons must be revoked including that of awolowo.

Are you so illetrate? Are you still mad with Awolowo? If so, then you should be at psychiatric hospital. For the records, Awo did not embezzle masses money and wear iro and buba like Alams. Awo did not use over 1 million naira for each meal neither did his wife do tummy tuck in Germany while lieing to be "resting in peace"
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
lily_tender:

Are you so illetrate? Are you still mad with Awolowo? If so, then you should be at psychiatric hospital. For the records, Awo did not embezzle masses money and wear iro and buba like Alams. Awo did not use over 1 million naira for each meal neither did his wife do tummy tuck in Germany while lieing to be "resting in peace"

Lol . . . .
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by tunapawizzy: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
obowunmi: Nigerians deserve the leaders that they get. grin grin grin
THIS IS VALID...if people overwhelmingly voted this retardeen (which was actually the case forget rigging), then the people are actually more retarded than the retardeen, especially the ''I voted GEJ not PDP'' crew
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
tunapawizzy:
THIS IS VALID...if people overwhelmingly voted this retardeen (which was actually the case foget rigging), then the people are actually more retarded than the retardeen, especially the ''I voted GEJ not PDP'' crew

Lol . . . Keep it rea1
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
IYA NGBALI: and even not forever
bwah ah ah. PDP said he's now a changed man.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Paulonminyi: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
GEJ ve 2 apologies 2 late Cliford Oji's family.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by coogar: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Sharrks: You seem to me as a personality whose character has a very strong semblance to that of the enfant terrible Alame,no wonder you've failed to see reasons from sane minds point of view. You also seems to me as a character in delusion, and soon heading for perdition

it seems a gerbil crawled up your rectum!
who are you and how would you know what my character is if you aren't a homoerotic nuisance just looking to score cheap brownie points?

with your below average intelligence quotient, the discourse is intellectually out of your league. you should chair the association of mental handicaps. what stüpid reasons are you talking about? did alams spend time in prison or not for his crime?

Sharrks: Can you please substantiate your claim or you are just making derogatory statement

you have the brain power of a pubic louse -
i should substantiate my claim for someone whose IQ is less than his shoe size? nah, go and hire a dog if you are looking for someone to help your awareness about the politics in africa.

Fhemmmy:
I am in support of aids to Nigeria being put on hold, however, that is not a reason for GEJ to be giving pardon to all that does not deserve it.

i fail to see how pardoning or not pardoning prisoners would curb the menace of boko haram. nigerians chase the mouse and leave the bigger threat! what we should all focus on are the things that would uplift the common man on the street not wasting energy and resources in debating whether alams should be freed or should be in prison! i don't care about alams - as a prisoner or as a free man........there are more important issues!
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by arusoncd(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
The US Diplomat is displaying his ignorance because State Pardon is meant for Criminals not Saints.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by nikky5(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
I pray for a military intervention. I pray for what happened in Ghana to happen here in Nigeria.I pray for the death of all corrupt public office holders and their families.We are tired of praying for this nation.The more we pray the more they steal and bastardize our country.This govt is very corrupt.Let the military come back.

2 Likes

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by taharqa: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti:

The average American would not support a pardon for a government thief by his former subordinate (now President). I guess since you support such, your are waaayyyy smarter than them.
LOL... You dont hv a clue of what you are talking about. American Presidents' records of granting pardon to persons whose crimes mk Thief Alams look like a saint (including for corruptn), dwarfs wateva GEJ or any oda Nigerian President hv eva done in dis respect. Go read a book or smthing, Or beta still, use d Google. Y'wud be amazd..... Dis GEJ's decision can be condemd in d Context of Nigeria (emphases on d emboldend) witout turning FACTS on its head
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by taharqa: 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
ypzilanti:

The average American would not support a pardon for a government thief by his former subordinate (now President). I guess since you support such, your are waaayyyy smarter than them.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by DukeNija(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
FreeGlobe: All state pardons for ex cons must be revoked including that of awolowo.

As an Igbo, I think you are a big F.OOL! What has tribalism got to do with this?
One foo.lish person will make another F.OOlish person insult a whole tribe!
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by coogar: 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
arusoncd: The US Diplomat is displaying his ignorance because State Pardon is meant for Criminals not Saints.

the diplomat is a hypocrite......or just stüpid!
obama himself has pardoned 16 convicted criminals, clinton pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of more than 450 people in his reign as the president. i fail to see what the big deal is.....

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by dayokanu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2013
Retardeens cluelessness is now open for the world to see

1 Like

Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by taharqa: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
kingoflag: My man, shut the f-cuk up, u ignorant, dirty and bitter old man. How many people pardoned have ever stolen funds meant for the American people?! U try that u will die in prison! The Rep.William Jefferson associated with Atiku--- $100,000 was his sin and he got disgraced and got a 13yr Federal prison sentence. The former mayor of East Cleveland, an Igbo man, Emmanuel Onwuwor, probably had your mentality--- his crime was less than $50,000 and he was blessed with a 9year Federal Prison sentence; today is homeless, living in a friend's basement apartment, and looking for a job.

Now, tell me again, what was the madness u was spewing up there again? F*uck.ing criminal minded soul.
You are just too damn IGNORANT. Gosh!! Abeg, stop Shouting if you do not know what d helll u are talking about. Advice: Google is yr frnd. Use it when in doubt
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by dad007(m): 7:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
skyfall:

They're called BANANA REPUBLICS. That's what the lunatic & his party have turned Nigeria into.
WHAT ABOUT COCONUT REPUBLIC grin
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by gistyinka(m): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
god bless nigeria
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by coogar: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
taharqa: You are just too damn IGNORANT. Gosh!! Abeg, stop Shouting if you do not know what d helll u are talking about. Advice: Google is yr frnd. Use it when in doubt

well, nigerians for you........
they just bark without biting. alams was tried in a court, he pled guilty and he was sentenced to 2 yrs in prison. he was dispossessed of all his proceeds of crime. the state pardoned him and this calls for a riot?
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Jongrac: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Nigeria under GEJ has lost what is left of her credibility, it will take an exceptionally selfless, honest and smart Nigerian President to redeem the Office of President of the FRN.
I sincerely weep for my HOMELAND....God, how did we get our selves into this mess?
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by fortune1968: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
it is now obvious that academic qualificatn(s) is not synonymous with intelligence ? our president has simply confirmed to d whole word dt he is unintelligent & CORRUPT
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
basisop: They should leave GEJ alone abeg. Were more than 80% of the then governors not corrupt? What's happening to thr cases? Some are even in the National Assembly.
I was made to understand that he was promised a state pardon if he accepts being guilty. So, what's the noise all about?
I am in support of Alamiesegha's pardon. Tell me one governor or president that's not corrupt, they are all corrupt,IBB, Buhari, Obasanjo, atiku, abdulsalam, maruwa, Tinubu, gbenga daniels etc are all corrupt. He should even pardon Ibori once he's back from prison. He should go further to enrich them by giving them substancial post or government establishment to handle, thesame way he empowered tomopolo with Nimasa. This people have stolen a lot of Oil money and leaving the south south dormant. If this so called oil was in the north, Nigeria would have divided long ago. Who gave Jimoh Ibrahim global fleet gas, who gave Adenuga Glo, who gave aliko dangote all those wealth, same with Otedola who's father was former governor of Lagos, who gave him license to import diesel. Let's not make noise over alamko's pardon joor. I am in full support of their pardon.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimmy05: I am in support of Alamiesegha's pardon. Tell me one governor or president that's not corrupt, they are all corrupt,IBB, Buhari, Obasanjo, atiku, abdulsalam, maruwa, Tinubu, gbenga daniels etc are all corrupt. He should even pardon Ibori once he's back from prison. He should go further to enrich them by giving them substancial post or government estatnlishment to handle, thesame way he empowered tomopolo with Nimasa. This people have stoled a lot of Oil money and leaving the south south dormant. If this so called oil was in the north, Nigeria would have divided long ago. Who gave Jimoh Ibrahim global fleet gas, who gave Adenuga Glo, who gave aliko dangote all those wealth, same with Otedola who's father was former governor of Lagos, who gave him license to import diesel. Let's not make noise over alamko's pardon joor. I am in full support of their pardon.

In that case Nigeria will remain in the sshit because of people who reason like you.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
ifeness:

In that case Nigeria will remain in the sshit because of people who reason like you.
dude, what have you done for this country? Even if GEJ is a weak president, 2015 is still sure for him. Is Buhari not a corrupt man, yet he is still campaining for 2015. Someone, who we all know came into power through coup and never suppoerted democracy, who nailed him ever since. He should also Ibori and as well enrich them to also be among the top billionaires
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by andyanders: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimmy05: I am in support of Alamiesegha's pardon. Tell me one governor or president that's not corrupt, they are all corrupt,IBB, Buhari, Obasanjo, atiku, abdulsalam, maruwa, Tinubu, gbenga daniels etc are all corrupt. He should even pardon Ibori once he's back from prison. He should go further to enrich them by giving them substancial post or government establishment to handle, thesame way he empowered tomopolo with Nimasa. This people have stolen a lot of Oil money and leaving the south south dormant. If this so called oil was in the north, Nigeria would have divided long ago. Who gave Jimoh Ibrahim global fleet gas, who gave Adenuga Glo, who gave aliko dangote all those wealth, same with Otedola who's father was former governor of Lagos, who gave him license to import diesel. Let's not make noise over alamko's pardon joor. I am in full support of their pardon.

You have element of truth my brother. All of hem na thief. Let them start pardoning even armed robbers because their own is pen robbers.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by andyanders: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimmy05: I am in support of Alamiesegha's pardon. Tell me one governor or president that's not corrupt, they are all corrupt,IBB, Buhari, Obasanjo, atiku, abdulsalam, maruwa, Tinubu, gbenga daniels etc are all corrupt. He should even pardon Ibori once he's back from prison. He should go further to enrich them by giving them substancial post or government establishment to handle, thesame way he empowered tomopolo with Nimasa. This people have stolen a lot of Oil money and leaving the south south dormant. If this so called oil was in the north, Nigeria would have divided long ago. Who gave Jimoh Ibrahim global fleet gas, who gave Adenuga Glo, who gave aliko dangote all those wealth, same with Otedola who's father was former governor of Lagos, who gave him license to import diesel. Let's not make noise over alamko's pardon joor. I am in full support of their pardon.

You have element of truth my brother. All of them na thief. Let them start pardoning even armed robbers because all of them na pen robbers.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
slimmy05: dude, what have you done for this country? Even if GEJ is a weak president, 2015 is still sure for him. Is Buhari not a corrupt man, yet he is still campaining for 2015. Someone, who we all know came into power through coup and never suppoerted democracy, who nailed him ever since. He should also Ibori and as well enrich them to also be among the top billionaires

What have i done for Nigeria?!!! I am patriotic,will not tarnish her image,will not steal money that belong to all of us, love to see the country move forward and ruled by honest leaders(that is all i can offer as a citizen,am i wrong?)

It will not be in the country's best interest to see criminals(like Alamisiegha) who had been dishonest and unfaithful to be given the right to a political office. Jonathan is certainly a wrong choice now and later. He is acting like he is a president over 200 million monkeys. All we can hope for is a good leader,i do not care what ethnic group he or she is from.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by olabim2013: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
My Fellow Country men and women.

we do not need any outsider to come and help clean our house more than ourselves. this only tells us how much dirty and endemic corruption has eaten into our system.
we have turned to valueless and men of no sanity.

Jonathan obviously is not anything to write home about as he's thinking is nothing but un objectivity. there are actions you must' nt even venture into as a leader no matter how much sympathy or sentiment you have for your benefactor.
we have made the mistake of having Jonathan and we should never made it again, the past we may not be able to change but let work toward a better tomorrow.

To those who salute his decision to pardon ex fraudulent convicts, for whatever reason you may give, you are indeed a shame to your nation and bad representation of the family you come from. Even if people are stealing and covering it, atleast the ones caught shouldn't start to enjoy cheap pardons.

By the way, for every pardon the president should grant, there must be criteria for such and where is the national assembly in this?

To all you supporting Him on this, its nothing but criminal as you are only telling him to go ahead and do the same. He will simply make his own Minister of Petroleum and have same commit a fraud huge enough, then if accused, and convicted, he quickly gives another pardon. You are all thieves, who support such wickedness against our nation.

People should be hiding for committing wrongs but not being celebrated like our friends.... its really sad
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2013
olabim2013: My Fellow Country men and women.

we do not need any outsider to come and help clean our house more than ourselves. this only tells us how much dirty and endemic corruption has eaten into our system.
we have turned to valueless and men of no sanity.

Jonathan obviously is not anything to write home about as he's thinking is nothing but un objectivity. there are actions you must' nt even venture into as a leader no matter how much sympathy or sentiment you have for your benefactor.
we have made the mistake of having Jonathan and we should never made it again, the past we may not be able to change but let work toward a better tomorrow.

To those who salute his decision to pardon ex fraudulent convicts, for whatever reason you may give, you are indeed a shame to your nation and bad representation of the family you come from. Even if people are stealing and covering it, atleast the ones caught shouldn't start to enjoy cheap pardons.

By the way, for every pardon the president should grant, there must be criteria for such and where is the national assembly in this?

To all you supporting Him on this, its nothing but criminal as you are only telling him to go ahead and do the same. He will simply make his own Minister of Petroleum and have same commit a fraud huge enough, then if accused, and convicted, he quickly gives another pardon. You are all thieves, who support such wickedness against our nation.

People should be hiding for committing wrongs but not being celebrated like our friends.... its really sad

true talk bro!
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by Burch(m): 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
idupaul:

Don't mind all these tribalist..They are of corruption and the pusu is talking of Awolowo

Why do you let this issue trouble you? All you would have done was to ask them of Ojukwu who led millions on a suicide mission.
Re: Alamisiegha's Pardon: US Expresses Regret by kayjegs: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
Alams' pardon is wrong. We know our politicians are corrupt but how many of them has been jailed? In his own case, he was nailed by foreign authorities to our shame. For that alone, he should be left as he is, at least he is no longer in jail, why the pardon? And for those that keep on accusing US Govt about their comments, can you pls give just one example of a corrupt officer who took public funds of the citizens and was pardoned by the US president? Dont bother referring me to google, just tell us here. If anything is bad, let us say it is bad and not being sentimental about issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Photos Of Men And Women Arrested In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.