Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (27062 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by free2ryhme: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
There is no smoke without fire. The inscriptions on dis postal was the real reason behind Alams granted pardon. Who is fooling who in dis country?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by boron10(m): 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2013
How does this Topic affect the price of bleaching cream in Ghana?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by chucky234(m): 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
2015 poster in 2013,something is fishy here, I can smell conspiracy.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Masiya(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is an international disgrace, after all he looted, and even disguise his personality as a women. Not suprise sha, End time politics, any way cross my fingers, make i take my alemo joo
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ayox2003: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
moderatorr: APC is finally fighting back.
With their own propaganda.

Let APC fight back with props, Alams is a world renowned crook granted pardon by the most corrupt president in black skin.

Frawzey
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by sallee(f): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
NIGERIA is a joke!!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
OBJ must have forseen all these, guess that was why he dumped PDP. 2015 will be filled with all sort of drama. Maina may even end up contest for guber in his state oh!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
If the People of Bayelsa finds him worthy to represent them in the Senate, there is nothing any of you can do about it. This rest solely on the People of Bayelsa
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chino_anyi: if u cary Nigeria problem 4 head u won't go 2 bed n wake up well
Talk about not even being able to sleep.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ewet: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
Relax, dem no go succeed we go shame them-GEJ and his ilks.God go punish them. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by richnsexy25: 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
weda u like it or not he is a senetor come 2015....its as simple as dat.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Inik(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
This photo is fake
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
ewet: Relax, dem no go succeed we go shame them-GEJ and his ilks.God go punish them. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
God doesnt punish Presidents, IT punishes the ignorant masses who doesnt know how hard it is to be a leader.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by MAYOWAAK: 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2013
"If GEJ get liver, he should invite his #OgaAtTheTop, #Alams, on his next state visit to the United Kingdom."

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Davo93(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
why would people fall so cheaply to this post... na one of the opposition go do am jor, even if he truely has plan to run, not just ummediately he's pardoned naw....ACN abeg gimme another formulae..., my oga at the top dey watch me o

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
dead on arrival.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2013
GEJ is finished
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ewet: 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayswags: What the feck.and i know some modaphucking hungry peeps who are giving takeaway worth #200 are still going to vote 4 him 9ja which way
If his people like let them vote for him.Imagine the kind of personalities the Ijaw people are throwing up as heroes. They shuld realise that they are loosing the golden oppurtuinity giving them to salvage their destiny. They shuld know power will not remain with them 4eva and this is their chance to seek how they can effectively control there resources for their own development because nobody will do it for them after power leaves their hands They only live for today and not think about tommorrow.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by MumyGO(f): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
oga o
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Opoki(m): 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
Under constitution, he has the right to contest for any political post
but its just too early, GEJ is calling for insult, assualt and revolution.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by okechukwu2013: 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
This clearly is a computer generated stunt to keep tongues wagging cos it definetly can't be true or else I will follow Asari footsteps and nationalise for Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Orikinla(m): 7:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
[size=18pt] The PDP of Nigeria Fools The CNN

DSP ALAMIEYESEIGHA:The Scarlet Pimpernel Governor of the Year.

Party expels Nigeria bail-jump governor

Friday, December 2, 2005 Posted: 1431 GMT (2231 HKT)

ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) -- The ruling party has expelled a Nigeria state governor who was charged in Britain with money laundering.

President Olusegun Obasanjo's People's Democratic Party said in a statement that Bayelsa State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's actions are "an assault on the integrity" of the party.

Alamieyeseigha was arrested while on a visit to Britain and charged there on September 15 with laundering £1.8 million ($3.2 million) of stolen Nigerian government funds

From the above CNN news report, apparently, the People's Democratic Party(PDP)of Nigeria has fooled the almighty CNN.

The CNN should not be deceived by the on-going political drama over the ordeals of Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha, the Governor of Bayelsa State in Nigeria. Because, the so called ruling party of Nigeria, the People's Democratic Party (PDP) is a party of crooks and rogues in power who rigged the elections since 1999 to date to rule the ignorant and gullible Nigerian electorate. And even the President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is a bona fide beneficiary of the criminal activities of the PDP.

The PDP is not a democratic party, but a kleptocratic ruling class of notorious oligarchs holding the rest of Nigerians hostage and we have to expel these evil politicians, otherwise Nigeria will continue to rot.

The PDP has abused democracy and contravened the Rule of Law in Nigeria.

The PDP is already developing strategies for rigging the next elections in Nigeria in order to prolong the tyranny of their kleptocracy in Nigeria.

The CNN should be told the plain truth that the so called ruling party, People's Democratic Party (PDP)has no integrity and it is a rogue party that has perpetrated criminal atrocities since 1999 to date.

The PDP rigged elections to come to power in Nigeria and the scandalous crimes of the Nigerian politicians in the PDP such as the wanted governors Dariye and Alamieyeseigha are the true criminal characteristics of the PDP in Nigeria.

The sooner we expel the PDP the better.

The PDP has abused democracy and contravened the Rule of Law In Nigeria. And if you want the facts, the CNN should go and interview Chief Gani Fawehinmi, the respected human rights lawyer and activist in Nigeria.

SOURCE: NIGERIAN TIMES ON http://nigeriantimes..com/2005/12/pdp-of-nigeria-fools-cnn.html[/size]

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Like my Indian friend would say, same same but different.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Tropilo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
Propaganda!

Even if Alams wants to go for d senate in 2015. Will he start printing and pasting posters now?
Hhhm! Nigerian politicians...!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by enigmagu1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayswags: What the feck.and i know some modaphucking hungry peeps who are giving takeaway worth #200 are still going to vote 4 him 9ja which way

he dosnt nid ur vote to get there....

all he nid is presidential suport. shikenna
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by roxell120(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
wonders shall never end.is dis a dream or something? GOD WHERE ARE U? somebody wake me up
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
enigmagu1:

he dosnt nid ur vote to get there....

all he nid is presidential suport. shikenna

No wonder your presido never gives a damn.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
I have figured out that most Nairalanders do not know how leadership works, reason is that most of you are under paid employment and keeps calling your Bosses 'wicked', but as someone who has been in leadership position and decision making daily, I understand how challenging it is to make certain decisions. When a leader is faced with opportunity for productivity, then he can use the devil to calm the waters. Alams is a power broker within the illegal oil bunkering militia, you hurt Alams today and the creeks will be restless. I love the devil if the devil can multiply my wealth. This life is too short and God forgives, always. So Alams is for now a very useful tool in calming the creeks and buoying our oil revenue to enable GEJ provide us with the election promises. GEJ is my Hero cos I am a decision maker, and remember, we are not always popular in the beginning but in the end, no one does it better than me. The last time I was in paid employment as company manager I kept breaking even and keeping a little something on the balance sheet and I decided that I needed to step aside and see if anyone on earth can profiteer on the firm in this planet with the prevalent working condition stipulated by the super boss, and I pledge to beg that person to teach me his/her managerial prowess, but guess what, the company folded with 6 months of someone else's management. I called myself Hero! And started out on my entrepreneurial venture capitalism. Leadership is a tough call, and I can say GEJ has made no mistake so far. I challenge the opposition to tell me how they would have done better. Its not enough to criticize, show me how you would have done better.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by wazobiaforu(m): 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
THIS IS NOT REAL

But if this is real then am begining to loose my temper, this ppl can not continue to turn our Country to Akpors and Chichi for us.

I need one of the GEJ goons to call this conspiracy for us and we can hold him for it when the real light is on(Billy and insincer9ja plz dont hide)

REVOLUTION REVOLUTION is near,
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
hmmmmmmm, nigeria is on fire!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by favinvest: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
I saw trusted and tested.
Is it tested and trusted THIEF & CRIMINAL abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Begged Me Thrice To Dump APC – Atiku / Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.