Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (27066 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nagoma(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.

You are right it's not GEJ but ACN and CPC that gave the presdential pardon to a convicted thief and still wanted criminal alamiesseigha .
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Osota(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
okosodo: He he he, i don die. Bayelsa is
rotten.
omo no be bayelsa na Nigeria
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by wazobiaforu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: I have figured out that most Nairalanders do not know how leadership works, reason is that most of you are under paid employment and keeps calling your Bosses 'wicked', but as someone who has been in leadership position and decision making daily, I understand how challenging it is to make certain decisions. When a leader is faced with opportunity for productivity, then he can use the devil to calm the waters. Alams is a power broker within the illegal oil bunkering militia, you hurt Alams today and the creeks will be restless. I love the devil if the devil can multiply my wealth. This life is too short and God forgives, always. So Alams is for now a very useful tool in calming the creeks and buoying our oil revenue to enable GEJ provide us with the election promises. GEJ is my Hero cos I am a decision maker, and remember, we are not always popular in the beginning but in the end, no one does it better than me. The last time I was in paid employment as company manager I kept breaking even and keeping a little something on the balance sheet and I decided that I needed to step aside and see if anyone on earth can profiteer on the firm in this planet with the prevalent working condition stipulated by the super boss, and I pledge to beg that person to teach me his/her managerial prowess, but guess what, the company folded with 6 months of someone else's management. I called myself Hero! And started out on my entrepreneurial venture capitalism. Leadership is a tough call, and I can say GEJ has made no mistake so far. I challenge the opposition to tell me how they would have done better. Its not enough to criticize, show me how you would have done better.
cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by wazobiaforu(m): 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: I have figured out that most Nairalanders do not know how leadership works, reason is that most of you are under paid employment and keeps calling your Bosses 'wicked', but as someone who has been in leadership position and decision making daily, I understand how challenging it is to make certain decisions. When a leader is faced with opportunity for productivity, then he can use the devil to calm the waters. Alams is a power broker within the illegal oil bunkering militia, you hurt Alams today and the creeks will be restless. I love the devil if the devil can multiply my wealth. This life is too short and God forgives, always. So Alams is for now a very useful tool in calming the creeks and buoying our oil revenue to enable GEJ provide us with the election promises. GEJ is my Hero cos I am a decision maker, and remember, we are not always popular in the beginning but in the end, no one does it better than me. The last time I was in paid employment as company manager I kept breaking even and keeping a little something on the balance sheet and I decided that I needed to step aside and see if anyone on earth can profiteer on the firm in this planet with the prevalent working condition stipulated by the super boss, and I pledge to beg that person to teach me his/her managerial prowess, but guess what, the company folded with 6 months of someone else's management. I called myself Hero! And started out on my entrepreneurial venture capitalism. Leadership is a tough call, and I can say GEJ has made no mistake so far. I challenge the opposition to tell me how they would have done better. Its not enough to criticize, show me how you would have done better.
AKPORS AKPORS AKPORS you are here now, thanks for another joke, thanks for making my weekend with cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
This must be a bad dream sad
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Masiya(m): 8:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nawa ooo 2015 part 2, i see more unfolding
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
total rubbish
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nonjebose(m): 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2013
BILLY,WHEN D DEVIL MULTIPLIES UR WEALTH, HE ALSO MULTIPLIES UR LOSS IN D LONG RUN.DNT ALWAYS GO FOR EASY&DUBIOUS HELP

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Veedon(m): 8:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
this is the work of my oga at the top.na wa o pdp perrus.nigeria 2015 part 3
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Excellentspirit(f): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
U people shouldn't be talkin much na,ds is nt true. It's done online. U guys should b wise.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Doncolio(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
Whether APC is behind this,a corel draw by a partisan or true work of Jonathan it doesn't matter. There is no smoke without fire. Why pardon the man in the first place and even commit error in the process (including already pardoned individuals ). Too bad we saw only that of the NSCDC commander. If its not that somefin is really fishing between the two and in this case one is an oga and the other is a boy being used. Its politics. But one day, bush meat go catch the hunter.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by langdon: 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2013
For what its worth I hope this is a joke!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by chucky234(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: If the People of Bayelsa finds him worthy to represent them in the Senate, there is nothing any of you can do about it. This rest solely on the People of Bayelsa
Political troll
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by keyword(f): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
[b][/b]joke of the century
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by doubleportion: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2013
ait_anofi: So he got pardoned by his acomplicel to fulfil his vision 2015?
I dont believe this,it's a propaganda, imaging,
Pardon for service?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by chucky234(m): 8:25pm On Mar 16, 2013
James Lucia:

shut up have you not seen or heard about GEJ posters for 2015 in abuja?
Who is this goon,your half-educated combobulated brain didn't failed to culture you on how to respect elders when you see one.
I know you are a newbie that's why you chose to quote me,next time I will make sure you regret the sad day your mom poo you out of her anu$.
Chronic m0ron.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by FARADBOND(m): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
No comment.not surprisd
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by temitemi1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tested n trusted Where is this country heading to?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by otokx(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2013
They voted for GEJ not PDP.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Afritop(m): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2013
I WONDER WHO TESTED AND TRUSTED HIM TO THE POINT PASTING THAT ON HIS POSTER
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2013
If this man/woman wins election into the senate in 2015 I would disown this country and move to another civilised country. No wonder he was pardon,kai naija don suffer
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by DigitalSignal(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chai! Everything is news on nairaland as long as it's about President Jonathan and Alamieyeseihe! Even if a dog urinates somewhere and I say it's Alamieyeseihe, it's news and it's time to rain curses!!! Wow!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Igwe9(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Please moderator, delete this thread, it's nothing but character assassination, look at the source, let this place not be a home for all trash and name rubbishing.
I hate the pardon but this is a joke taking too far.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by roxell120(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
pdp is finished come 2015.there is no good memories to make me change my mind and every Nigerian is angry.im loving this.I voted for GEJ without knowing much about him outside luck.look at me disappointed after all my campaign for him in my own little way.but wait ooo which other chameleon or rouge is going to win my vote this time.I need someone that has big and thick balls like oshomole but can they give him chance? I don shine my eye now wella wella
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ikweremilitant: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ten Kobo: This is what Nigeria has become under Jonathan, a disappointing comedy!!!
pls can u set urself on fire as to protest maybe gej will widthraw d pardon plssssssss
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
gboss4sure: This Is nothing rather than a propaganda. PDP is too wise for this ish.
Jonathan or PDP?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nigeriakan: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
The land is full of fictions, or is it really real?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by lat4real: 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2013
Lol at osundefender
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by bodmasfem(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nawa o,wonders shall never end!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by vanstanzy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 16, 2013
I said it, that he was going to contest for Senate. An ex-con fa! Na wa o. Now see the product of that useless state

pardon.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Now the real reason behind the pardon is coming out . . . LOl
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by eminex(m): 9:14pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tested & trusted indeed....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa / Shuaibu Replies Oshiomhole: Your Statements Do Not Add Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.