Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,248 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (27063 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Taoheed2sure: 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
I cried 4 my country 9ja. A place wia corrupt ppl is been celebrate God is watching u egbere president
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Rhapsody1(f): 9:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
ayox2003: Even if this pix is photoshopped, I believe it cos thats why he was pardoned.

Alams that should be in a separate fiery prison with a show glass where your kids go for excursion to see how those who steal large sums of public funds are treated.

Enjoy ur fresh air.

Frawzey
Ok, this totally got me cracking. Very funny, very true and very sad. Although I doubt I will sanction that kinda excursion for my kids.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by mkoabiola: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ds is d handwork of opposition parties.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by peace3: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
tobechi74: First female to contest for bayelsa senate
Yea!DSP Alams meaning,Dame Super Patience Alams for 2015.Tested and Trusted in the area of Corruption,forgery,robbery,disguise,stealing,embezzlement,crime,pirate and kidnapping.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Gwekzy: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2013
Did I jst Read TESTED N TRUSTED? WTF is Goin On? Is Jst callin on monkeys 2 come protect ur bananas 4rm D hands thieves....SMH
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
Are nairalanders really dis dull? Must u believe everything, anybody can jst come out wit dis shit jst 2 raise dusts
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by outofthebox: 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.
And it is still ACN/CPC dat told ur president to pardon a convict..u must b a fool..and you would die in penury if you fail to face your demons

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nagoma(m): 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Igwe.:
Please moderator, delete this thread, it's nothing but character assassination, look at the source, let this place not be a home for all trash and name rubbishing.
I hate the pardon but this is a joke taking too far.

What character? Alams has no character left for assassins to attack.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by sylvadan: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
actually mr president is playing with the destiny of Nigeria as a country and Nigerian as people.how can you heal wound on the stitches tools in the wound?what kind of legacy are you leaving in this country?fighting against corruption has become a trade by barter affairs.people are wallowing in abject poverty, abysmal level of ignorance,unprecedented level of unemployment,but the administration in the name of transformation agenda is building castle in the air.is it power?youth employment?educational revolution?pls just address only one and leave the rest for another administration.dont allow the future of tomorrow to die in the present
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Fhemmmy: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2013
eminex: Tested & trusted indeed....

Trusted to do his thing . . . and he has been tested to be able to carry out his own agenda . . . grin
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by pheesayor(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.

same way gej won sympathy with independence day bomb blast, boko haram and "I had no shoes"
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by informatix: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
DSP. Alamieyeseigha i got permission from 'My Oga at the Top'
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nagoma(m): 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
"Tested and trusted" to steal again if he finds himself close to money.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by farem: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
gboss4sure: This Is nothing rather than a propaganda. PDP is too wise for this ish.
Pdp is too wise even to pardon the internationally disgraced and recognised female convict

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Hourglass4real: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
I hop this is a joke. How can anyone justify granting this man a presidential pardon? When there r thousands of ppl accusd falsely wasting in jail? A waste of presidencial pardon...This country is becoming a huge joke.
Even if he ws a scapegoat, scapegoats r used to teach othrs lessons d hard way. Nw our goat has really escaped!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by fkaz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
As Ebele don grant am pardon

Make he enter uk my see when he become senator
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by donem: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2013
venorite: God what is really going on in this country...why are these our leaders joking with us...damn,its official,Goodluck is crazy
He is not crazy, i personally see his act as paying loyalty to his former Oga at the top.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by abiki(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
I HATE YOU GEJ
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by born2boink(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
The way this country is going, I hope nigeria won't be headquarters of hell fire
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by amiskurie(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2013
Drdreluv: Space for sale
Hw much abeg,I mst comment on a space cos this has never been done anywhere on earth b4.freshest air! shocked
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by kokoA(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2013
Will he be contesting as a female candidate or male candidate?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Policewoman(f): 10:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Even from the gbagaun english, you will easily know this news was fabricated. Good try APC, but not good enough.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by osazee12(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
did i just see "tested and trusted" on the poster.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Sagewood: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: I have figured out that most Nairalanders do not know how leadership works, reason is that most of you are under paid employment and keeps calling your Bosses 'wicked', but as someone who has been in leadership position and decision making daily, I understand how challenging it is to make certain decisions. When a leader is faced with opportunity for productivity, then he can use the devil to calm the waters. Alams is a power broker within the illegal oil bunkering militia, you hurt Alams today and the creeks will be restless. I love the devil if the devil can multiply my wealth. This life is too short and God forgives, always. So Alams is for now a very useful tool in calming the creeks and buoying our oil revenue to enable GEJ provide us with the election promises. GEJ is my Hero cos I am a decision maker, and remember, we are not always popular in the beginning but in the end, no one does it better than me. The last time I was in paid employment as company manager I kept breaking even and keeping a little something on the balance sheet and I decided that I needed to step aside and see if anyone on earth can profiteer on the firm in this planet with the prevalent working condition stipulated by the super boss, and I pledge to beg that person to teach me his/her managerial prowess, but guess what, the company folded with 6 months of someone else's management. I called myself Hero! And started out on my entrepreneurial venture capitalism. Leadership is a tough call, and I can say GEJ has made no mistake so far. I challenge the opposition to tell me how they would have done better. Its not enough to criticize, show me how you would have done better.

You must be on Kool-Aid from GEJ. Check out the bolded and your folly will be more apparent.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by redsun(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2013
This is the revolution calling. They are pissing on the people's faces. Yet the people are mopping and sulking up the piss.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Valto(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2013
i reside in yenagoa bayelsa state, very close to the government house. there is no such posters on display in bayelsa state! this picture is fake!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by danslow9(m): 12:14am On Mar 17, 2013
tobechi74: First female to contest for bayelsa senate
Female How? He is both male and Female and I don't know if we have such provision in our constitution for he/she to even contest.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Revolva(m): 12:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Alamieyeseigha again...Nigeria is just an epitome of corruption...shame shame bayelsan and the ijaw nation
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Venchy: 2:07am On Mar 17, 2013
This might sound very harsh but what Nigeria needs is BLOOD SHED to wipe out all this OGA AT THE TOP and their SEEDS.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Ilekokonit: 3:20am On Mar 17, 2013
Billyonaire:
If the People of Bayelsa finds him worthy to represent them in the Senate, there is nothing any of you can do about it. This rest solely on the People of Bayelsa

Yes, the Bayelsans have every right to vote for him if they want to but where it concerns all other Nigeriams is when as a Senator he is making laws in the Senate for them to follow when they may not want him making laws for them due to his Criminal Past.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Parnassuss(m): 4:08am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMPAIGN TO IMPEACH GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Zulum Recommends the Use of Mercenaries to Defeat Boko Haram. / How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt / New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.