Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (27064 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by beeboy09(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
The poster should say "Tested and Corrupted".
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by lekanwj(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
Which way Nigeria sad?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nairaman66(m): 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
(2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha)

MY OGA AT THE TOP THINGS!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by dangerzone: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
That place call NIGERIA is doom
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Holuwadammie(m): 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Wat does DSP Alameisiya want to do @ senate hoping 4 anoda embezzlement of fund nd trying 2 corrupt d youth.........no wonda him boy GEJ try to giv am presendential pardon.
Let me try to report 2 my oga @ d top.....naija na God go save us 4rm dis corrupt politician.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by reindeer: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Billyonaire: I have figured out that most Nairalanders do not know how leadership works, reason is that most of you are under paid employment and keeps calling your Bosses 'wicked', but as someone who has been in leadership position and decision making daily, I understand how challenging it is to make certain decisions. When a leader is faced with opportunity for productivity, then he can use the devil to calm the waters. Alams is a power broker within the illegal oil bunkering militia, you hurt Alams today and the creeks will be restless. I love the devil if the devil can multiply my wealth. This life is too short and God forgives, always. So Alams is for now a very useful tool in calming the creeks and buoying our oil revenue to enable GEJ provide us with the election promises. GEJ is my Hero cos I am a decision maker, and remember, we are not always popular in the beginning but in the end, no one does it better than me. The last time I was in paid employment as company manager I kept breaking even and keeping a little something on the balance sheet and I decided that I needed to step aside and see if anyone on earth can profiteer on the firm in this planet with the prevalent working condition stipulated by the super boss, and I pledge to beg that person to teach me his/her managerial prowess, but guess what, the company folded with 6 months of someone else's management. I called myself Hero! And started out on my entrepreneurial venture capitalism. Leadership is a tough call, and I can say GEJ has made no mistake so far. I challenge the opposition to tell me how they would have done better. Its not enough to criticize, show me how you would have done better.

All these hogwash just to justify an affront on integrity?SMH

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by MAYOWAAK: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
Latest entries in the Nigerian Urban Dictionary:

1. Alams: noun,
(i) An Oga At The Top who is much higher than a mere political god-father; he is generally believed to have the swagger of a tribal deity.

(ii) Anyone who is very intimate with an Oga At The Top.

2. Alam: verb, To pardon someone of corruption. E.g., "Our Accountant was sacked for embezzlement of company funds but the Board has alamed him".
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nairaman66(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
The poster should say "Tested and Corrupted".

Seconded!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by gp66(m): 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2013
forget about all this blackmailing. These are the works of some anti GEJ. Are u guys true with my oga at the top syndrom?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by warrikid(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2013
Chino_anyi: if u cary Nigeria problem 4 head u won't go 2 bed n wake up well
Its official,I give up on naija ever getting better.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by killuminati(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2013
moderatorr: APC is finally fighting back.
With their own propaganda.
ode, mumu, fool! Keep mumuing yourself..

@Topic, maybe he wants to amend his f_uck up. Na God go punish dem all!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
reindeer:

All these hogwash just to justify an affront on integrity?SMH
Exactly my point to you dependents.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nonjebose(m): 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2013
Kaorama, nobody can rule out d possibility.Who is painting GEJ BLACK?He has got Okupe,Anenih and Alams wit him.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by highbee92(m): 7:51pm On Mar 16, 2013
I dey laugh o
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ismhab(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tested nd Trusted in looting Nigerians dry.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
killuminati: ode, mumu, fool! Keep mumuing yourself..

@Topic, maybe he wants to amend his f_uck up. Na God go punish dem all!
Sometimes I think its funny for you to think people who are apparently on billions of naira are punished by God while you without a million in your name think you are blessed. Irony of Poverty.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by JamesLucia: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
those of you calling APC, is it APC that told GEJ to grant alarms state pardon? when fee dee fee have messed yhemselves you are looking for who to blame. emesime, useme

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ckkris: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.

They can't succeed.This is Nigeria.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by fineboyabbey(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
;DNow I understood why bros J gave his former ogaa at the a pardon
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
First, for anybody to believe that this poster is for real at this moment in time, beats my imagination.

Also, I am not a fan of Alams, but anybody with keen interest on Nigerian politics would know that he was not found "guilty" because of corruption but rather because he challenged OBJ and threatened Nigeria.

Almost the then governors (is any of them free from looting even now) were looting, but those "dealt with" were those who refused to submit to OBJ.

Did OBJ not announce on NTA that Atiku was a looter and tried all he could to remove him but failed?

We were shouting in those days that there was no corruption fight going in Nigeria. That OBH was only using EFCC and ICPC to haunt for his "foes".

Having said the above, Alams is a big toe in the Niger Delta politics. Apart from being a retired army officer who knows the Naija politics, he is a die hard proponent of resource control.
As much as his intention might be to control the resources into his personal pocket, the fact remains that the pardon will go along a way to put him in the main stream of things.

Nigeria is not likely to survive 2015, and the ND need people like Alams to call the shots.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Pain(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Ten Kobo: This is what Nigeria has become under Jonathan, a disappointing comedy!!!

I would say a tragic-comedy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by fineboyabbey(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
;DNow I understood why bros J gave his former ogaa at the top a pardon . Mteeeeeeeeew what nonsense
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by azimibraun: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
Alibi! I wld rather see this coming frm d Alams/GEj camp than d enemies camp. Its jst a simple thing 2 do. Follow the pardon and the brohaha up with dis and mk folks see d enemies responsible jst as someone hd pointed out, its d APC. Dis is a test to see public reaction to an Alams 2015 senetorial bid. Its jst simple tactics.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by nagoma(m): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
a1solution: this poster can be produced by anybody even with Corel Draw so nobody should take this serious

Yes even if it's real.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by JamesLucia: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2013
chucky234: 2015 poster in 2013,something is fishy here, I can smell conspiracy.

shut up have you not seen or heard about GEJ posters for 2015 in abuja?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Pstsmith(m): 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
y u let am disturb u? Hu will vote him?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
noblezone: First, for anybody to believe that this poster is for real at this moment in time, beats my imagination.

Also, I am not a fan of Alams, but anybody with keen interest on Nigerian politics would know that he was not found "guilty" because of corruption but rather because he challenged OBJ and threatened Nigeria.

Almost the then governors (is any of them free from looting even now) were looting, but those "dealt with" were those who refused to submit to OBJ.

Did OBJ not announce on NTA that Atiku was a looter and tried all he could to remove him but failed?

We were shouting in those days that there was no corruption fight going in Nigeria. That OBH was only using EFCC and ICPC to haunt for his "foes".

Having said the above, Alams is a big toe in the Niger Delta politics. Apart from being a retired army officer who knows the Naija politics, he is a die hard proponent of resource control.
As much as his intention might be to control the resources into his personal pocket, the fact remains that the pardon will go along a way to put him in the main stream of things.

Nigeria is not likely to survive 2015, and the ND need people like Alams to call the shots.

I agree with you, you are a visionary. A lot of people dont look at the big picture. Sometimes God uses the Devil. Do we forget the book of Job ?
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by jhydebaba(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
Tested and trusted indeed!!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by shokayz(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
nigeria sha... stranger things have happened anyway.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Lakayana: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
All of you talking about Bayelsa in any negative way are all suffering from monkey toothpaste. What is it that politicians from other states have not done to bring down this country yet they go back to run for public offices. Some ex- convicts even come back to rule the nation. You people should leave matters for Matthias. We all know what the abokis have done to our beloved 9ja. No be today yansh dey back oh a word is enough for the wise. Ha Zion !!!!!!!!!!.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Masiya(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nawa ooo 2015 part 2, i fore see more unfolding. Looking forward to witness d drama

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How We Plan To Take Yellow Buses Off Road – Lagos Govt / New LASEMA Response Unit Dispatch Center In Lekki Phase 1 (Photos) / Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.