Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (27065 Views)

Campaign Poster Of The APC Against The PDP When 1USD Was N216(pics) / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2013
Is dis picture really true I doubt
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Yazmin: 7:08am On Mar 17, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.

This ACN $ CPC are badt guys o...they even granted DSP alams presidential pardon earlier. *smh*, if I am to use ur thinking above.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by ibkgab001: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2013
My coMmOn Bold 5 will do it sucessfully
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Solozzo(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2013
gboss4sure: This Is nothing rather than a propaganda. PDP is too wise for this ish.

Don't be fooled. Why was Alams granted pardon? So he can go to heaven?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by fabpirocy(m): 10:04am On Mar 17, 2013
venorite: God what is really going on in this country...why are these our leaders joking with us...damn,its official,Goodluck is crazy
i pray God hlp us, d poor are bin convicted to death while rich still enjoying after d wrongs dey did.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by coputa(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2013
What is wrong if Alameriegha vie for the senate in 20.15..is he the cause of our problems..what of the crop of criminals of all hue that pervades all facet of government..
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by adaybayor(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
kaorama: Dont know how some brainless nairalanders can beleive this and are already talking rubbish. ACN and CPC will soon be exposed. They are doing everything to paint GEJ black and win sympathy of some feeble Nigerians.

Strong Nigerian! Did ACN and CPC ask for the thief to be pardoned? STF!!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by adaybayor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
coputa: What is wrong if Alameriegha vie for the senate in 20.15..is he the cause of our problems..what of the crop of criminals of all hue that pervades all facet of government..

Who set you free? You are a disgrace to humanity.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by adaybayor(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yazmin:

This ACN $ CPC are badt guys o...they even granted DSP alams presidential pardon earlier. *smh*, if I am to use ur thinking above.

No mind the fo.ol jare, common sense aint common.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by AdeniyiA(m): 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
'TESTED and TRUSTED' to be greatest embezzler of our time and sex-changer.?
BTW,why is it that our leaders cant survive outside politics?. they always want to die there.
a person like DSP is suppose to remain invisible in d public,establish a biz wt his ill-gotten wealth and never venture in politics again. but wat do u see in Nigeria, a continuous n sustained cycle of impunity,n recycling of the benefactors of such demeaning acts.
i smh for dis country n d upcoming generation.
Lord,if dis is as a result of sin, forgive oh Lord!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Daresh(f): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
Once I heard about the pardon, I knew this was coming. Goodluck is fucking badluck. The guy is the world's biggest a** hole. All you fools that voted him in had better not complain o, enjoy your fresh air!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by blackbeau1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Scam but even if it isn't ,what's the difference between Alamieyeseigha and the other politicians we have in Nigeria? None
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
Solozzo:

Don't be fooled. Why was Alams granted pardon? So he can go to heaven?

Even if he wants to run for any position, he wont be releasing poster now.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by slimghost(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
This aint politically Correct! This might offend my political Connect!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by kemoolala: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
a1solution: this poster can be produced by anybody even with Corel Draw so nobody should take this serious

we all know it's computer work but really is dat not his intention? even if nobody voted him into power, dem go rig d election. Asan oloriburuku gbogbo!!!
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by olapojuo: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Y pple find it easy and lovely 2 spoil order pple name especially our leaders.can u believe Osun defender in Osun State is d one dat publish Alamieyesigha campaign poster o com dey left south west and go deep in to south south 2 capture d poster dis really show ACN/APC re just doing anything to make chaos in dis country.well is not a surprise 2 me if Osun Finance commissioner can go 2 d nation news paper calming Osun worker ve been paid feb salary when ve not been paid.Shame on u pple .
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by adeshsam(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Read from the poster! Pardoned for justice... Lol. dis is 9ja 4u.
Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by jpphilips(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
wazobia_for_u:
AKPORS AKPORS AKPORS you are here now, thanks for another joke, thanks for making my weekend with cheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

dont mind billy the f00l, please the fact that you are the secretary of your town meeting does not put you in a leadership position.

how many sane people are your apparatchick? it is your opinion if you decide to side with joboy but dont justify it with that Nonsense you wrote.

people in leadership positions are answerable to their electorates and they are bound by oath to uphold the constitution of the state.

you can use the devil in your private sanitation company not in the oval office protected by a constitution.

how is pardoning Alams in the interest of the Nigerian people? and how does it uphold the constitution bro joe swore to protect?

please dont mention the creeks, we know who calls the shot Alams has been relegated to oblivion.

by the way, why will bro joe with the 4th best millitary in Africa be relying on a crack head like Alams to quell his territorial waters??

doesnt it reek of incompetence? leadership decision my foot.

rightly put, bro joe doesnt have what it takes to lead bayelsa let alone Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha by SangoCrusader: 12:52am On Dec 02, 2014
I can't believe this guy has the cheek to run again, and people will probably vote him in.

I am finally tired of Nigerians, I give up. I am taking all my money abroad and starting afresh with like minded people.

We deserve the leaders we get because we are a bunch of idiots focusing on religion and tribe, ignoring reputation, competence and integrity. I am tired of complaining because things never change. BH will diminish the north while corruption and Niger-Delta boys diminish the south. If you can, get the hell out of that country because there is no future after February 2015.

Nigerians are idiots being ruled by more idiots so if you are smart, get the hell out before it implodes. Bloody religious bigots...

Both God and Allah can suck my BBC!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan’s Full Speech At 2018 PDP Convention / Teslim Folarin Responds To Removal Of Donated Transformer Allegations / Osinbajo Arrives At The Inauguration Of President Cyril Ramphosa Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.