Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (15568 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by adelegan1: 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 10:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
LastApostle: op, you did more of advertising than sourcing for solution to your spiritual problem. I work in a bank, ride a big car, live large and my parent still dot on me- brash silliness.
One of the harlot you slept with must have committed your love life into the marine kingdom and you need a spiritual purge that's all

Tnx
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
adelegan1: i have been in your shoes before. you need to pray and fast commit your life to GOD.

Tnx parley. God bless u sincerely
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by chikeorji123(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
The best advice to give you bros right now is surrender ur self to God,He's the only one that can save u period!..that's for ur own good..u may pm so we can take it further..for ur own good also..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by MaziOmenuko: 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
no amount of advice will make you change. You will change only when you're ready to change. Soon, you will find out that nairaland is the LAST place to seek for advice

scribble:

My advice is simple...kill yourself

you see what I mean?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Abbey2sam(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2013
@bros op, I have a babe and I still do ashe one in a while for just #1500...30k is fvcking too much,if you really like sex and that your chick is not ready look for another chick,it will really help you to reduce the rate @ which you carry ashe.....by the time you have a stanby chick that you can always call;it will help you

Goodluck bro
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Goldensharkis(f): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hhahaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Bros banker u don fex
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2013
My advise is; Continue, there is no need to stop, after all your parents still give you money at 27yrs. hahahahaha Shame!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Goldensharkis(f): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2013
My dear frnd if u will listen to my advice, among d parol gals u have pick d one u like most among dem,blend her den u re free. U c dat of ur gf? I don't advice u to kip her......
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by BB12(f): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2013
@ Op: It will be pathetic for you to take to the advice of guys who recommended joints to find cheaper whores undecided

To be frank, you need Jesus Christ in your life, plus a man of God you can account to on this particular issue. Such an habit doesn't die fast, but with serious fasting and prayers, you can set yourself loose from this bondage. Please and please, settle this issue before you get married.

120k per month on whores shocked shocked Don't let your life be numbered among the destinies the devil successfully wasted undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by claremont(m): 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
The whole strategy of overcoming an addiction is to replace the addictive object with something of an equal or greater pleasurable value.
1. Dump your present 'holier-than-thou' girlfriend.
2. Get another girlfriend to satisfy your sexual cravings.
3. If your sexual cravings is still not satisfied, dump her and get another one.
4. Make sure you continue using condoms at all times, even with your girlfriend.

A serial sexual history carries a lesser risk than one with multiple partners.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by ayobase(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2013
Repent, make up your mind, and go for DELIVERANCE.

U BADLY need that last one....u need to break lose from every binding force.....u have since been sharing the same spirit with them in oneness......"And the two shall become one"

After those, go MARRY!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2013
It is well with u my brother, I've been down that path and I feel ur pain...if you are not ready for marriage yet, u need a side chick, u can always get a nice babe from uniabuja and If you must go for ashi u need to learn how to price oh cuz that 30k nor be am at all...anytime u wan go ashi waka leave ur ATM for house and put only 5k for pocket
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by adewasco2k(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2013
wow...this is hard and all those just saying pray and commit your life to God! thats not a solution.....addictions are very hard to combat, i have fought addiction once in my life and it was so hard but thank God i over came it.

I will advice you to take not of the time you always feel the urge to visit a brothel, like may be weekends, or after work....try to schedule something fun which you like much at those times, like go out with friends, visit your family...anything at all you love doing and have passion for.

Try to read online about the side effects of patronizing prostitutes, read terrible stories of STDs contacted by guys from random se.x partners even with he use of condoms

This might sound dumb but its the truth, i am against per-marital se.x! and still i will advice you to quit your girlfriend that is depriving you of se.x. stay single for a while...get a girlfriend you truly love and will want to marry, defined the type of relationship you want with her as no se.x till marriage and keep to that.

Finally, pray about it ask God to help you....visit some Christian prayer request websites and drop anonymous prayer request so people can pray for you as i have listed you already on my list...i will continue to pray for you and i expect others to do so.

All this will not work like magic! you need to be determined and also dont expect you will just stop the habit suddenly, you might find yourself defaulting once a while but i bet with time you will get over it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Fussbot: 1:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Bros na jazz den dey use follow u talk?30k??4 watin??na kim k u dey carry God wil help u sha

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by linearity: 1:37am On Mar 18, 2013
It is very difficult to stop a habit, especially one that have been formed over 11 years. Habits like these are hard wired into your brain such that, you do them unconsciously and even against your better judgement.

The best way to stop a habit is to find a less evil substitute for it. Look for something else to substitute this craving with and gradually wane yourself out of it.

A substitute but in no means less evil, might be self servicing...each time you are egulfed with the surge to go see an aristo; try self service; that could kill the surge within you and buy you time and the more time you buy yourself, the less frequency to aristos. With time, you can start replacing self servicing with some more positive.

I just picked self servicing, you could think of other outlets, some people who smokes take to it, others who drinks take to drinking...smoking and drinking are not good habits either and am not suggesting those to you...just giving examples of outlets...You could join a gym, book club, etc something you can fallback into immediately to relief yourself. Another option is to look for a church, a band or anything...buying a yooga mat and forcing yourself to do yooga is also good!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 18, 2013
Bro so na you be this grin.

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 18, 2013
1. You need prayers.
2. Stop giving out your money like that, it ain't easy to make.
3. Get married if u think u can't hold it.
4. The best is to try to learn how to hold it, trust me, u will live like a king and enjoy your money alone.

How much do you think u can finish alone from your salary in a month?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Godson201333(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2013
youngalex: Bro,pls u need to stop dis financial amnesty you grant sex workers dey don't worth the stress,disease and finance...There re more than 5 operational social media platform in Nigeria...join one and look for a nyz chic wit less stress...for ur babe if she insists no sex till marriage then u ensure she is a virgin if not?....or ARe U a LEarneR

@Youngalex thats the truth oo,He needs to make sure that his gf is a virgin if not,that is a one chance oo...Olorun o ni je ki elomi gba ise mi se oooo
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by BlackPen15: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2013
[size=13pt]OP, Since you are in love with Prostitutes, You can Pick one God fearing Prostitute and get married to her.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Tosignoh(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Once u've identify ur problem it's been solved, mind u don't becoz of dis rushed into wedding dt won't give u eternal marrige for lyf. Broda be wise!!!
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm gone thru all the comments n most are actually helpful. Rushing into marriage is a hell no.. Getting close to God is important.. Breaking up with your girlfriend is important. Get a girlfriend who doesn't mind satisfying your needs... Stop nite crawling.. Most important start saving..
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by ebamma(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2013
I base in calabar and like you i love patronising prostitutes, i have sex with them like 4 times per week at a budget of 6k, since the charge just 1,500 for take home sex, find a cheaper brothel man, God created us all differently ,some of us love sex,some of us don't, its no spiritual problem, its just your life,enjoy it while it last, i know that your worry its not about patronising ashiis, your worry is that u are spending too much money on them.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Okontami: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2013
@OP, Bad guy, u no need dey spend like this na.. You can achieve the same thing with so little. What happened to your badoo and your eskimi , hot or not , hi5 etc. What happened to taking a stroll to the shopping mall for toto hustling. What happened to going to the best gym classes. What happened to registering in one of the best language classes in Abj. I love toto too and I get it almost for free most time. Just change your itineries and your destinations. Clean chicks that will add value to you are in these places. Most times they are also very discrete in their relationships. They dont want any form of commitments. Just nack and go. Abeg, have a rethink and go to these places i have listed.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by dandollaz: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bros it a big issue u get here.my advice for you is to try something else like watching intresting seasonal movies or play games when u r done wit office.as for that ur gf u better forget her and find someone cheap to take care of ur situation sm1 mention AKWA ibom girl which is what u need now,they can satisfy ur urge and the same time take care of you with cheap or no money.try them u will come here to testify there good nature.but you are still single to play that huge amount,what of when u marry.for me give a girl 5k per shot,quarrel must enter oo because na drink eye cus em. But please get a life by going deep in Christ that will help alot.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by dandollaz: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bros another advice for ur savings is to organize a contribution u will be amazed what u will save.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by tsekeok(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Go to Prophet T.B JOSHUA for deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by UncleJJ(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
I stay in abj too, ha ha....the op is a victim of Abuja nightlife, its always about women in this city. Kai.....

But, since i enta aby no only 10times i pay for kpekus and that was cos i was a newbie. But, i dnt understnd this krystal lounge thing, that club is fuking tight and there are always chances you will meet some idiot you dnt want to see.

Nah, ibiza babes enta mi but that hoes fine as f.ckk - dnt miss lagos if only for the girls in Abuja and the ease of parols.

Bros, i know money no be problem but ... U gotta respect ur folks atleast you no go dey carry dem egunje dey giv ashewo... U dey shit fr church.

A girls advised convert one of ur regulars to your unofficial madam. If you, thier has to be sum 1 , you adore amongst those babes.

Frgt uniabuja girls ashewo betta pass dem.

Just go fr, fresh blood corpers and familiar ashewo's _ atleast you go dey see ur moni.

Another thing is, ur just bored. So, you need something to occupy ur mind , u go to ashewo cos they make u happy. U meed to fnd something to substitute fr that joy.

Maybe a younger (legal) girl.. U cant just kill a habit, u need to substitute it with something else ( words of zig ziglar ).

Dump ur girlfriend, shes just chopping ur moni - proly giving up to some scroungy buss hopping guy... Wey get 400 naira bole di.ck.

I guess you smoke and drink profusely too, this are just stuff you need to substitute.. Some people come to abuja and turn to billionares some come to abuja and cant make it past the first million.

Think of your health and what you would like to be doing at 9pm , 5yrs frm now.. Is it looking fr hoes or putting your little daughter to sleep.

Your destiny is in your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by mecussey(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bros, we dey the same situation oo but my own be say i no too like prostitutes but i like women so much and i hardly get them bc of my test. So, i dey use beer console my self. I spend not less than 15k every week on beer, drinking and giving others, i don tire sha. I wish i go see better wife marry
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
UncleJJ: I stay in abj too, ha ha....the op is a victim of Abuja nightlife, its always about women in this city. Kai.....

But, since i enta aby no only 10times i pay for kpekus and that was cos i was a newbie. But, i dnt understnd this krystal lounge thing, that club is fuking tight and there are always chances you will meet some idiot you dnt want to see.

Nah, ibiza babes enta mi but that hoes fine as f.ckk - dnt miss lagos if only for the girls in Abuja and the ease of parols.

Bros, i know money no be problem but ... U gotta respect ur folks atleast you no go dey carry dem egunje dey giv ashewo... U dey shit fr church.

A girls advised convert one of ur regulars to your unofficial madam. If you, thier has to be sum 1 , you adore amongst those babes.

Frgt uniabuja girls ashewo betta pass dem.

Just go fr, fresh blood corpers and familiar ashewo's _ atleast you go dey see ur moni.

Another thing is, ur just bored. So, you need something to occupy ur mind , u go to ashewo cos they make u happy. U meed to fnd something to substitute fr that joy.

Maybe a younger (legal) girl.. U cant just kill a habit, u need to substitute it with something else ( words of zig ziglar ).

Dump ur girlfriend, shes just chopping ur moni - proly giving up to some scroungy buss hopping guy... Wey get 400 naira bole di.ck.

I guess you smoke and drink profusely too, this are just stuff you need to substitute.. Some people come to abuja and turn to billionares some come to abuja and cant make it past the first million.

Think of your health and what you would like to be doing at 9pm , 5yrs frm now.. Is it looking fr hoes or putting your little daughter to sleep.

Your destiny is in your hands.

Wise man you are.
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by 190: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
apache77: U dey carry those krystal girls abi? And those ones for aramis n cubana. Well, format ur sim n delete dia numbers. Den stop night crawling.once u step out n see dos girls, u must see one u like. And u must carry..buh u be mugu o..u neva marry, ur have ur own house, goodlooking and u pay 30k? Na wa u o..dat. Fee is for married men,u r not married and wit swags, u shd be givin dem 10k for first time, after den,u start forming love n caring guy..so its reduced to outings, fish(which u also eat) and d normal cab fare and money for hair. Wise up o..then start attending church..join choir, technical, usher, u will still get girls, u will still get laid but ur expenses will reduce. Once ur expenses hav reduced,u hav solved one problem. After then u start worrying about ur crave for sex n ur libido.if u don't check it, once u marry, u will still be carrying dem n paying dem 30k, but den u will also factor in hotel bill per night- 15 or 20k per week.

best advice.
if i were in your shoe thats what i'll do smiley
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by 190: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
mecussey: Bros, we dey the same situation oo but my own be say i no too like prostitutes but i like women so much and i hardly get them bc of my test. So, i dey use beer console my self. I spend not less than 15k every week on beer, drinking and giving others, i don tire sha. I wish i go see better wife marry

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.