Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (15569 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by pomporiking: 7:47am On Dec 16, 2013
If I carry ashi 30k dah one mean sey I go phuck all d holes for her body grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by ShyDare(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2013
GraceBestowed: It is easy to just say "stop it, and save money", but this is a habit that has been 11 years in the making; naturally, habits are very hard to break!

The fact that you've posted on here means that you've realised your issues, and want to sort it out, that's always the first step.

I suggest you come clean to the girlfriend, you might lose her, but she might also help you through this. I can see a valid reason for wanting to stop this habit, you're trying to save; start a project, something that can occupy you, something that needs funds.

Please don't jump into a marriage, just to feel sexual satisfaction, unless you're complete as a person, no other living thing/person on this earth can complete you, and this cycle will continue!

Humour me, and whisper "God, please help me break this habit" (do it sincerely). You have nothing to lose.

It's not going to take one day to change, and whenever you mess up, don't lose faith, just pick yourself up, and keep trying your best to become a better man, one deserving of a good woman.

You can do anything you put your mind to, as long as you draw breath, you have hope.

I hope I've helped! (^_^)
intelligent talk...big ups !
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
@OP

If bleeping is Yo problem and u stay in abuja, I'll kindly give u one or two chicks that'll handle Your needs effortlessly.. (I stay in Efab Estate)..

If stopping that kinda life is Yo Prob, Then u berra see a Shrink because u need serious advice.. And from Yo write up, It seems u can't scope gurls..
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Djangocode: @OP

If bleeping is Yo problem and u stay in abuja, I'll kindly give u one or two chicks that'll handle Your needs effortlessly.. (I stay in Efab Estate)..

If stopping that kinda life is Yo Prob, Then u berra see a Shrink because u need serious advice.. And from Yo write up, It seems u can't scope gurls..

Hahahahaha. Got me laughing. Scoping girls has never been a problem , but those attention thing that they endlessly crave for is far from being my tin. Btw scoping gurls differs from dudes to dudes. Ur style can never be my style, so for u to conclude I can't scope gurls is only hysterical
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by nelie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
Djangocode: @OP

By d way, which of d Efab do u stay? Efab Lokogoma or Efab life camp? Am pretty much used to those hoods, & of course there r more very cream chicks whr I stay compare to whr u do Ok? I live in Gwarimpa. So pls do just judge people. My problem wt girls is just the attention tin..........they want me just all over them..
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2013
nelie: Have been a nairalander 4 couple of years now but have never created a post of my own. I consider it pretty much necessary right now as I can't continue living ds way & need u guys to help me out. I am 27yrs old, a banker in one of d leading banks in Nigeria, also own a buisness of my own, but am seemingly addicted to sleeping wt prostitutes. U might like to call it aristo's, rungirls, olosho's or wat av u. I'd always lived in Abj, & in Abj u'd rather pay than keep. But ds is killing me right now as I cannot even save reasonably. Ds ill habit started about 11yrs ago when I was about writing waec, my friend & I went to a neuboring brothel pretending we wanted to buy ice cream as we both knew pretty well such is neva sold in a place like that. We just wanted to satisfy our curiousity about prostitutes, see them & stuffs like that. But here I am today av graduated to d highest class of prostitutes "aristos",is has bad as sleeping wt a girl 4 30k per night & ds I do almost once in every week. I can hardly save 200k in my acct, as I have parents that still gives me money, so I particularly don't do anything wt my salary. Worse still I av a Gf & my Gf says we can't have sex until we get married. She dosent know I patronise aristo's though. My greatest fear at d moment is if I don't desist from this I might never get a life of my own. Am good looking, drives a good car, very caring, energetic, down to earth, wt good sense of humour yet I keep patronizing aristos. Nairalanders pls help me out!!!. N:B pls pardon all grammatical mistakes in the course of this write up.

Do you want to stop patronizing prostitutes because it's morally bad or because it makes U poorer ?
If it's the latter, you will definitely continue if U see a cheap one !
Re: Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes by duni04(m): 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
vislabraye:

Do you want to stop patronizing prostitutes because it's morally bad or because it makes U poorer ?
If it's the latter, you will definitely continue if U see a cheap one !
Touche

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / Another Undisputed Fact To Proof Chicks Are All Bitches...see4 Urself / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.