Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys (14703 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by 190: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
a girl said i have small small eyes
another said im quite an aje with a strong reasoning of kapo angry angry angry
another just said im like a brother to her cry cry cry
and another just said if she breaks up with her man shes dating me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
grin grin
Too much distance between us #pass

Don't worry about distance babes. I've got two jets.

You should be worrying about me liking your personality. BTW, I think your English is FLAWLESS.

On another note, I am the owner of NITEL, AIRTEL, DSTV, Barclays Bank & Bar Beach grin.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by zanga420: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: I love my man shirtless behind closed doors. He can wear anything but a shirt. Seeing that dark broad chest doesn't only turn me on, it gives me creative ideas of what I wanna do to it.

this girl, u are really crazy, lol
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by zanga420: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: I love my man shirtless behind closed doors. He can wear anything but a shirt. Seeing that dark broad chest doesn't only turn me on, it gives me creative ideas of what I wanna do to it.

this babe, u are really crazy, lol

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Richfella:

Don't worry about distance babes. I've got two jets.

You should be worrying about me liking your personality. BTW, I think your English is FLAWLESS.

On another note, I am the owner of NITEL, AIRTEL, DSTV, Barclays Bank & Bar Beach grin.
I'll never worry, you can't impregnate my personality wink. My English isn't so outstanding, I think it makes my online personality seem cold undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nnekacherry: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm..
This is getting interesting..
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 19, 2013
Blood of Jesus on yall

2 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 3:08am On Mar 19, 2013
adaobi123: in my imagination.......i like a guy with muscle but not too much. he has to have a nice body, so that when a rip of his shirt in hunger, i can just look at his body whilst i heat up and sweat grin grin
In hunger? U be man-eater ni

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 3:11am On Mar 19, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Blood of Jesus on yall
Why u wan use that blood just anyhow? Na people like you dey make that blood dey finish...grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:27am On Mar 19, 2013
Girls like money!
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by alaricsaltzman: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Abeg I just dey pass.
U no go like arrest anybody??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by EzePromoe: 8:37am On Mar 19, 2013
MayorSchwags: My girl loves me to be promiscuous.
She broke up with me when she heard I have no one but her.
Here was her word, 'i'm not greedy, you have the manpower enough to satisfy 10 girls, please don't give me all of them, i don't want to die of overfeeding'.
she came back to me not because she heard that I've gotten new 3 gfs but because i promised her to get more before 1 week deadline undecided
Is that a piracy tutorial undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2013
tchidi: I also like tribal marks...just a small straight mark on d cheek... not d one like plotting a scatter diagram undecided
I like guys who r left handed, gap toothed and can sing. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2013
Mine said she wld love to take my lips home .
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Kslib(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2013
Una sabi lie!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 19, 2013
190: a girl said i have small small eyes
another said im quite an aje with a strong reasoning of kapo angry angry angry
another just said im like a brother to her cry cry cry
and another just said if she breaks up with her man shes dating me shocked shocked shocked

this guy, what are you saying like this nau angry
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by patholaw: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2013
She like wearing my boxers wen at home & i don't like it cuz d elastic waist band are slacking angry

3 Likes

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Rooneyboy(m): 9:45am On Mar 19, 2013
xynerise:
I cant answer such question from a 16yr old kid. angry. What do you know about love? undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by MayorSchwags(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Is that a piracy tutorial undecided
im on mobile. Quote gone bad.it messd up i guess. Awoz aktuali bewildered by ur post. U and ya gurl una b clowngrin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by ecnei(f): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2013
i like to make my man up while he is slping grin
i like to tap or squeeze his butt wink

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by walexybaba(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2013
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
Seriously, i like guys with full legs nt toothpick-like legs.
and I pray u get just that in JESUS name

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by mysticgal(f): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
dislike tatooed and muscled guys,but love funny,romantic,handsome,easygoing,softspoken guyz,bydway,i gat no boyfriend.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by soderican(m): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
eddyj36:
i av marks nd spaced tooth.. Maybe you like moi.. But seriousely would you give ur child marks at this age? Since u like it on others..
Ugly bro
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by ositadima1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
changed my mind
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: dislike tatooed and muscled guys,but love funny,romantic,handsome,easygoing,softspoken guyz,bydway,i gat no boyfriend.
Ahan! Na advert
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: dislike tatooed and muscled guys,but love funny,romantic,handsome,easygoing,softspoken guyz,bydway,i gat no boyfriend.
Would u want someone like me? Although I am poor and ugly...
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin
So what's funny? undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
dmcdad:
While some others prefer guys or men with big tummy as them feel say na living-large-tinz na im bring about that big tummy... Lolzzgrin
Na true talk u yarn grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2013
Policewoman: Abeg I just dey pass.
i like woman in uniform cheesy
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
lefulefu:
i like woman in uniform cheesy
Even back of pot uniform
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
dmcdad:
Even back of pot uniform
haba u get beef with police babes? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.