Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys (14699 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
nyere84: Well, Each to his/her own.

As for me, i like DEEP BARITONE VOICE in a guy. It makes me go gaga. And, wateva he begs me with that voice, i must surely do it for him. #I cnt resist deep voice#
Like seriously Then maybe U need to hear mine so I can ask for anything I want. Abi?
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by naijababe2(f): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
nyere84: Well, Each to his/her own.

As for me, i like DEEP BARITONE VOICE in a guy. It makes me go gaga. And, wateva he begs me with that voice, i must surely do it for him. #I cnt resist deep voice#

U read ma mind smiley

I luv a guy who has hairy legs....
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Popowaa: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Rolls on the floor with laughter
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
Seriously, i like guys with full legs nt toothpick-like legs.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahahaha. Eddy, u are funny. But, hw will i knw if u acutally ve a deep voice?
well dat is no problem.. Mail me your number so i give you a call or add me on fbuk.. Joweto edward nd eddyj_36 on twitter..
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
naijababe2:

U read ma mind smiley

hairy legs?.. Lol
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Egelife(m): 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
A friend of mine has always loved the "mumuish" kind of guyz, those type u order around with harsh tone
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Esinwaju: 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
naijababe2:

U read ma mind smiley

Moi! Moi!! Moi!!!
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Esinwaju: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
eddyj36:
hairy legs?.. Lol
Bros, no use your Azonto spoil my Hiphop abeg.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Popowaa: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2013
I love it when he gets jealous.I like the way he can get his eyes off me when i'm looking good and shower compliments on me.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Popowaa: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
I love it when he gets jealous.I like the way he can get his eyes off me when i'm looking good and shower compliments on me.i also like to watch him eat cos the way he chews is soo weird and romantic.I like the way he teases me when i make a mistake speaking the queens language.But dats all in the past now
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
Seriously, i like guys with full legs nt toothpick-like legs.
hahahahahahahaahahhaa im gone grin grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Abisoyebabe(f): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
forget the past,live the present and the future[quote author=Hassanat]
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Abisoyebabe(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
i love guys who bears and very neat
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Popowaa: I love it when he gets jealous.I like the way he can get his eyes off me when i'm looking good and shower compliments on me.i also like to watch him eat cos the way he chews is soo weird and romantic.I like the way he teases me when i make a mistake speaking the queens language.But dats all in the past now
What happened if I may ask Sorry for prying nywayz
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Popowaa: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
He was too posessive and violent
dmcdad:
What happened if I may ask Sorry for prying nywayz
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by MayorSchwags(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
...a guy dat can dance and can help out in d kitchengrin lazy babes

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by kollytin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
I adore a yam leg cos my gf is possess wt it. I love ha.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
My ex liked picking (abi na digging) out black heads from my face (had pimple and acne breakout back then). While I will be doing d same on d brown head on her chest.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by EzePromoe: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
My girl loves me to be promiscuous.
She broke up with me when she heard I have no one but her.
Here was her word, 'i'm not greedy, you have the manpower enough to satisfy 10 girls, please don't give me all of them, i don't want to die of overfeeding'.
she came back to me not because she heard that I've gotten new 3 gfs but because i promised her to get more before 1 week deadline tongue
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by MayorSchwags(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Popowaa: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lmao
Eze Promoe: My girl loves me to be promiscuous.
She broke up with me when she heard I have no one but her.
Here was her word, 'i'm not greedy, you have the manpower enough to satisfy 10 girls, please don't give me all of them, i don't want to die of overfeeding'.
she came back to me not because she heard that I've gotten new 3 gfs but because i promised her to get more before 1 week deadline tongue
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Popowaa: He was too posessive and violent
Ouch... Thats gross and uncalled-for
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
ositadima1:

Hi my friend!! I have been growing hair lately, I'd perm, hmmm.how would you like soft shiny black locks and curls so you can twist with your tiny fingers, ah, the thought alone makes me flush with anticipation.

***running his tongue over his lips*** tongue
eww, no perm. I'm talking 1-2 inches of thick "African" hair. Shaped up around the sides too wink.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by alaricsaltzman: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
Some gals like us shy, others conifident...I've noticed gals like funny guys but u'll be amazed 2 find out that some gals like boring guys... I like gals who can speak good english..and I fink it goes both ways
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
eww, no perm. I'm talking 1-2 inches of thick "African" hair. Shaped up around the sides too wink.

I've got The Amazon Rain Forest down-there. With dread-locks too grin.

You can submit your application. Hope you're patient.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by vivianc(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
I love my man shirtless behind closed doors. He can wear anything but a shirt. Seeing that dark broad chest doesn't only turn me on, it gives me creative ideas of what I wanna do to it.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Richfella:

I've got The Amazon Rain Forest down-there. With dread-locks too grin.

You can submit your application. Hope you're patient.
grin grin
Too much distance between us #pass
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
in my imagination.......i like a guy with muscle but not too much. he has to have a nice body, so that when a rip of his shirt in hunger, i can just look at his body whilst i heat up and sweat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Policewoman(f): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abeg I just dey pass.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by fubbyy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Funny enough my girl's best friend is crazy 4 my tattoos, she said it turns her on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Vagina Is So Ugly, Please Advice Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.