Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys (14701 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Dipwater(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
tchidi: I also like tribal marks...just a small straight mark on d cheek...not d one like plotting a scatter diagram undecided
I like guys who r left handed, gap toothed and can sing. grin grin

U nko can u sing?
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2014
how can your wife shave your beards for you? Is that another form of romance undecided

So you haven't met ladies who will wanna shave your beards, armpit and groin hairs ?

These things lead to a full romance. I also like ladies who rush up to you to botton your collar while you dress up.

That's a wifey role.

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by mechanics(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
My girl told me she like my voice n smile, cos it gives her hope of a beta future, i love her soo much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos) / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.