Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys (14700 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by hardbody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
mysticgal: dislike tatooed and muscled guys,but love funny,romantic,handsome,easygoing,softspoken guyz,bydway,i gat no boyfriend.

Advert nicely placed.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2013
lefulefu:
haba u get beef with police babes? grin
No oooo. Na question I just ask ooo make I sure...
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Abisoyebabe(f): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
i dnt like the distance between my boyfriend and i, it pissed me off
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by topmostg: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
fubbyy: Funny enough my girl's best friend is crazy 4 my tattoos, she said it turns her on
fu<k
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
Good character
Easy going
Deep voice
Long fingers
Cuteeee FACE
Lovely body(abs)smoking hot!!
i love facial hairs(mini rick ross type)
A very good kisser..*covers face*
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by fubbyy(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
missblanche: Good character
Easy going
Deep voice
Long fingers
Cuteeee FACE
Lovely body(abs)smoking hot!!
i love facial hairs(mini rick ross type)
A very good kisser..*covers face*
I got them all

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 2:15am On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: I got them all
No be only you oooo. Lolzz
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by alaricsaltzman: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2013
Some gals are just lookin 4 fairytale boyfriends...smh

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by KINGwax(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: how can your wife shave your beards for you? Is that another form of romance undecided
that xynerise shld be careful because if u offend ur girl wella, she will cut ur throat by mistake!
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: that xynerise shld be careful because if u offend ur girl wella, she will cut ur throat by mistake!
grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
KINGwax: that xynerise shld be careful because if u offend ur girl wella, she will cut ur throat by mistake!
hahahah grin grin
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: hahahah grin grin
Shut up! Its not very funny angry
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Shut up! Its not very funny angry
sharap its very very funny grin grin
I burst out laughing when I try to picture you sitting on a chair, waiting to be shaved by your wife who's got a clipper in her hand, is she a barber? grin grin
How do you guys even carry out that stuff undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: sharap its very very funny grin grin
I burst out laughing when I try to picture you sitting on a chair, waiting to be shaved by your wife who's got a clipper in her hand, is she a barber? grin grin
How do you guys even carry out that stuff undecided
Clipper? Have you heard of Gillette? undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
Clipper? Have you heard of Gillette? undecided
some people prefer using clipper you know undecided
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by xynerise: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2013
hornipipe: some people prefer using clipper you know undecided
yeah. I am not some people
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Youngpo413: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Scofieldella: I like guys wt badbreath so at nite, he would just open his mouth and kill all d mosquitoes..lol
Seriously, i like guys with full legs nt toothpick-like legs.

Most men with the toothpick-like legs have larger co.cks.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
solidbroda: ur gf is very romantic. Make we exchange or swap? Should I give u specifications of my gf? And u can drop urs too. So we can know who go add more or not

Na android smartphone? lol.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
xynerise:
yeah. I am not some people
of course you're not some people, you're an antelope.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Youngpo413: 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mine may sound absurd,but don't blame me,I love girls with stretched mark and and k-legs,seeing the marks turn me on like madt and babes with k-leg have tighter p.ussies according to our beliefs.

Where am I from?don`t bother!!!
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by fubbyy(m): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Young po413: Mine may sound absurd,but don't blame me,I love girls with stretched mark and and k-legs,seeing the marks turn me on like madt and babes with k-leg have tighter p.ussies according to our beliefs.

the k-leg own na true my brother

1 Like

Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by eddyj36(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2013
Young po413: Mine may sound absurd,but don't blame me,I love girls with stretched mark and and k-legs,seeing the marks turn me on like madt and babes with k-leg have tighter p.ussies according to our beliefs.

k-leg hmm! I hear oo
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by angelbaby22(f): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Sexy bass voice shocked shocked shocked
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by mideeniafe(f): 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2013
vivian chinaza: I love my man shirtless behind closed doors. He can wear anything but a shirt. Seeing that dark broad chest doesn't only turn me on, it gives me creative ideas of what I wanna do to it.

Me too. I just want to run my fingers all over that chest. I love them tall, dark, hunky and handsome. Especially when they wear polos. Gosh! It's a total turn-on. I just start imagining things......
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Kslib(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
fubbyy: the k-leg own na true my brother
Lmao!!!!
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by femi4real911: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
hi house, am new here
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by 2jideofor(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
tchidi: I also like tribal marks...just a small straight mark on d cheek...not d one like plotting a scatter diagram undecided
I like guys who r left handed, gap toothed and can sing. grin grin
got all except I am not lefty cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by SimplYeahmee(m): 11:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
mysticgal: dislike tatooed and muscled guys,but love funny,romantic,handsome,easygoing,softspoken guyz,bydway,i gat no boyfriend.

Where can ℓ̊ send application, am interested!
ℓ̊'ve all the above characteristics and it aint a joke.
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2013
2jideofor: got all except I am not lefty cheesy cheesy

Ok, send ur CV, with 2 photographs of u... Only successful candidates will be contacted! Thanks. kiss kiss
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by dmcdad: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2013
tchidi:

Ok, send ur CV, with 2 photographs of u... Only successful candidates will be contacted! Thanks. kiss kiss
Re: Funny And Suprising Things Girls Like About Guys by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2013
dmcdad:

Can I help you kind Sir?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can This Well Endowed Girl Be 12 Years Old / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / Lady Posts Her Nude On Facebook After Belgium Won Brazil( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.