Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65267 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by afosahid: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
CyberG:

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"

God bless u man...well said!!! An slowpoke to lead a nation as volatile as Nigeria and the same people that voted him are here thinking this country will do well under him? I hope people are smart enough to vote a competent leader the next time they have the chance....God rest the souls of the departed.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by revolt(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Human_being1st: but y is it dat jonathan is so dull like dis? am sure if its obasanjo he would have get rid of dis monsters.
another dumbass poster!! If u were the president what wud b ur solution? Dare to answer this question rationally and see me worship your intellect for ever, if not u remain a bufoon
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
afosahid:

God bless u man...well said!!! An slowpoke to lead a nation as volatile as Nigeria and the same people that voted him are here thinking this country will do well under him? I hope people are smart enough to vote a competent leader the next time they have the chance....God rest the souls of the departed.

why are they attacking innocent people rather than attack the slow poke , these attacks by fundamentalist did not start during the slow poke's regime it happened during the regime of fast pokes like OBJ and little or nothing was done to stop Shria instigated riots except for the fast poke to say that sharia is political and will fizzle out with time .
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by afosahid: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: To Omojuwa, Zeebook, Ekeke and all the El Rufai/Buhari butt-lickers, watch out: none of them will ever condemn this dastardly act. They have never ever condemned it before but instead they will blame Jonathan and PDP. Open your eyes, Jonathan is incompetent we know. But he is 1000 times better than mass murderers and religious fundamentalists.

You sound like an idiot who speaks and his mouth has no connection to his brain....how many times have u read through omojuwa,zebbook and all's twitter timelines? U honestly wanna tell me u have never seen their tweets condeming the attacks and bombings? So once again its Buhari and El-rufai that set-off the bombs to make our leader with 'NO BRAINS(oh sorry was it shoes he said he didnt have when he was growing up?)' look bad? Open ur damn eyes and vote a competent leader when the next election is here
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by revolt(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Has he strengthened our borders to prevent terrorists from crossing into the country with dangerous weapons? No.

Has he embarked on aggressive prosecution and conviction of terrorists through his Attorney-General? No.

Has his government embarked on massive hearts and minds campaign for the millions of unemployed youths in northern Nigeria? No.

Has he made it clear to his Minister of Defence and Military Chiefs that terrorists under any name they choose must be defeated or they will lose their jobs? No.

What exactly is he doing apart from 'condemning and commiserating' with victims?
arrant rubbish!! Mr man how do u stop a suicide bomber? I guess by prosecution n all the crap u spewed! Do wr all agreew tht bh activities hve reduced so much tht govt took the war to their training camps in mali. Northern elders askd gej to remove jtf frm the north he blatantly said no. So much for a coward. All I keep readn is obasanjo wud hve crshed dem but none of u ediots can categorically state how to do tht! Gej is def one of nigerias best.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by eremy: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
And even in their deaths.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by moneyhungry(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
austinsmat: u truely lives in kano
watch out! another bomb in nairaland park!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by born2boink(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
revolt: arrant rubbish!! Mr man how do u stop a suicide bomber? I guess by prosecution n all the crap u spewed! Do wr all agreew tht bh activities hve reduced so much tht govt took the war to their training camps in mali. Northern elders askd gej to remove jtf frm the north he blatantly said no. So much for a coward. All I keep readn is obasanjo wud hve crshed dem but none of u ediots can categorically state how to do tht! Gej is def one of nigerias best.
All these blatant, barbaric talk always make me feel I should batter or bombard some people nairaland. How on earth will you say GEJ is the best, even if you are blind with external eyes, are you blind with internal eyes too....your presidential pardon of official ex-criminal na him I want talk or increase in kidnapping extending to other states in nigeria, everything under GEJ has turn upside down completely. If you have member in Sabon Garri or groundnut,you will not be talking of out sense.

Gej administration has failed even before failure, just like somone who was planning to sit for JAMB but scored F9 parallel in WAEC he was suppose, that GEJ for you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Godyke(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
Valto:
Breaking News / Current / Headlines | By Channels Television
60 killed, Dozens Injured In Luxurious Bus Explosion In Kano.....Over 60 passengers were killed while dozens got injured following an explosion that hit an inter-state luxurious car park in Kano State North West Nigeria.

A member of Igbo traditional council in Kano, Tobias Idika confirmed the explosion to Channels Television shortly after the blast.

According to Mr Idika “IED was kept inside the luxurious bus which was about to leave Kano to Lagos, people were frying like chicken here and you know there are over two hundred people in this bus when the two IEDs”

Another eyewitness told Channels Television that Dozens of people were injured but could not count the number of dead persons.

At the moment, no one can confirm the status of casualties in this attack as effort to contact the police or JTF was not successful as at the time of compiling
this report, however residents say the area was..... http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/18/60-killed-dozens-injured-in-luxurious-bus-explosion-in-kano/

boko haram una no de tire .... RIP to the dead. may God give their family the fortitude to bear the loss...its well

There they go they go again. Which luxury bus is designed to carry over two hundred passengers when the actual total capacity to be carried by design, is fifty nine excluding just a minimum of three crew members. Even with attachment passenger that usually lines up along the aisle, there is no way a bus can comfortably accommodate one hundred persons...Anyway RIP to the dead if there is any. My condolences.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mathylucas: 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
GOD SAVE OUR LAND, WE AS NATIONS WE PRAY.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by TUMIC(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

There was a country!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by gforce5: 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
freegaza: There are more muslims in that bus than christians...we are have common enemies...we can only defeat them when we are united
United ha!! There's no unity in that religious and ethnic prejudiced society. Just look at nairaland!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by babeface3: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
I demand another look at the Aburi Accord shocked shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by revolt(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
born2fuck: All these blatant, barbaric talk always make me feel I should batter or bombard some people nairaland. How on earth will you say GEJ is the best, even if you are blind with external eyes, are you blind with internal eyes too....your presidential pardon of official ex-criminal na him I want talk or increase in kidnapping extending to other states in nigeria, everything under GEJ has turn upside down completely. If you have member in Sabon Garri or groundnut,you will not be talking of out sense.

Gej administration has failed even before failure, just like somone who was planning to sit for JAMB but scored F9 parallel in WAEC he was suppose, that GEJ for you.
I dare u to mention one of our past leaders tht was better than GEjs govt! With the foi bill the privatisation of nepa the reformation in the civil service n army a move which most ediots see as igbo domination!! Gej is no saint but from the crop of leaders in da past he supercedes all of dem! Oya mention who wa better from tafawa to obj
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by dailywealth1967: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Since the army,police,SSS,NSO have no solution to this incessant killings.The only option is to legalise usage of arms.Supply guns to every Nigerian & lets see if these menace wouldnot stop.If they know you can reply when they shoot at you,,......Secondly,disban the use of Okadas.Install military check points.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 4:01am On Mar 20, 2013
this look like an image out of middle east.

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by HerexG(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

without islam you still would be killed. look at SE, no islam but you see how everyday someone is kidnapped or robbed at gun point and they end up in okija shrine or in ezu river. SE is a land of christianity, why hasnt the absence of islam on your land given you security?

Islam is a religion from the pit of hell, to proof this read in this "surah mohamed 47" in the quran , it's religion that licence people to kill.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Yewe2011(m): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2013
As someone said this attack on two buses (one aba bound and one lagos bound) might be a warning to leave asap. I know there is frequent talk on here on igbos are businessman all over nigeria and if true then I can't help but think that maybe hausas in kano don't like the fact that they are being economically dominated. Nobody likes being dominated by others or outisders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.