Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,537 members, 7,955,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65543 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by simplemach(m): 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
just saw it on aljazeera now and they said its atleast 25. God help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by princemaicheal: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
tatosh: The badluck of Creek Joe cry
And you will blame this on GEJ?You dont know that security is a collective responsibilty.The indigenous people of these areas have a duty also.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

Haha, why not? Cut off your nose to spite your face! I dare Nigerians to VOTE for him...I will be reading the news here of many more BH bomb blasts in Sabo and bus parks! Who are the people that will most likely be in such bus parks travelling to another man's land?? I am sure the retardeen does not give a damn still, why should you?

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ama28(f): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is disheartening! Again Mr Jonathan will express his value for his people and their lives with his silence. We need a leader who can stop this mayhem.
my heart goes out to all casualties and their families! No one deserve such death! And tomorrow we will hear debate for them to be applauded and paid billions in the name of Amnesty to congratulate them for these lives!
Jokers!

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Burger01(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
sayemma: It was a multiple bomb blast with about 11 down
Your comment is somehow devoid of human feelings.. See as you say '11 down' as if to say na chicken you dey talk about... God!!!.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tpapi: 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...
guy I thank God 4 ur life
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Shedysworld(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul:

Sorry bro .. Try and get to a hosp to get checked incase
Tanx bro
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Emade(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Baba God i beg protect us frum d hand of d wicked people in jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Shedysworld(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
tpapi: guy I thank God 4 ur life
Tanx bro
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by apalemighty(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2013

Its 25 oh nt 11
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Orpelin: SG park!!!!
this is serious
na that same luxurious park wey we dey enter lagos and katsina bus oooo.. No be small tin ooo.. I just dey happy say I don comot that warzone
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NaijaNaWaa: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Isn't it ironic that some fellows yearn to be ruled by the sponsors of mass murderers but vehemently reject those who pardon ex looters.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by cheks22(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
sharp_shap: Its over 100 dead coz there was no survivor in a fully loaded luxury bus{GOBISON} heading to Lagos
jesus christ!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Wsdm: 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
I have beeing saying it that JONATHAN will scheme for a bomblast to divert the public from his many woes. October 1st bomblast for national sympathy and Madalla catholic church bomblast for the removal of fuel subsidy. When the tempo become very hot for him ahead of 2015 election, we should expect more bomblast in religious places. Rest in peace to all the innocent blood used to settle any kind of scores. May God Almighty punish whoever is in charge of this nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by meforyou1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
And kwankwaso supplies riffraff cowdungs red caps every saturday. Wish our SE govs will think like me and send hell-bent bakassi boys to go and destroys all these arab-reject terrorists from sokoto to maiduguri through kano and damaturu and potiskum
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tpapi: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.
d more d bombings, d more hatred for d northerners n dis simply means more vote for gej

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by adebahyor: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Short of words.
Sign of end time!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OgaTheTop2: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
11 down!! What's that suppose to mean!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ZACHIE: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/breaking-news-explosion-hits-sabo-gari-kano

I saw three buses on fire. One of them was fully loaded with passengers waiting to leave the station at the time of the blasts. At the moment there at least 20 dead,” said the rescue official who requested anonymity.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wsdm: I have beeing saying it that JONATHAN will scheme for a bomblast to divert the public from his many woes. October 1st bomblast for national sympathy and Madalla catholic church bomblast for the removal of fuel subsidy. When the tempo become very hot for him ahead of 2015 election, we should expect more bomblast in religious places. Rest in peace to all the innocent blood used to settle any kind of scores. May God Almighty punish whoever is in charge of this nonsense.

You are senseless what kind of stoopid insinuation is dis .. This is the Hausa north funding and carrying out what they love best killing of southerners for no reason

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by lacasa: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
kaorama: Buhari boys at work. When the merger finally works, Nigeria will witness real blasts cos Tinubu will be supplying the cash. Everything must be done to discredit PDP.

U r foolish and funny undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by freegaza(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
There are more muslims in that bus than christians...we are have common enemies...we can only defeat them when we are united

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
And one mofo ll show up here to preach how the north is safe to inhabit.
Come to think of it,Sabon gari is the safest region to live in kano before tonight, with a large majority of settlers and christains,and this sleepers cells operated so smoothly there.. I repeat again, bo place is safe in the north. Corpers serving there should open there ears
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Adanyebe(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
OH NOT AGAIN!!! THIS HEARTLESS ABOKI PEOPLE AGAIN
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
I was inside my office when the blast happened, there is no way 20 people would've died, it is more than 50 , we are talking of a filled luxurious bus that is about departing for lagos. All thes are done to descriedit gej government. You can stay in the south and say anything you want to say, I am a southerner, most peope from the south just believe everything thing the paper say and follow people like el-rufai blindly, I just pray that your eyes will be open to know that the gej you know( though somehow lacking in some area ) is better than other people you blindly follow.
In conclusion, if Buhari, El-erufai and their co-hort are the only alternative to gej in the forth coming election, I will joyfully vote for gej.
Thank you.

33 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by zolajpower: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
what is my oga on the top doing about this BH ppl self

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by lacasa: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why is it dat weneva GEJ is in the media for all the bad reasons, shortly after, a Bomb Must go off

#.. Diversionary tactics!! PDP power undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by odehaj: 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Military P-L-E-A-S-E take over power else let's break up as a country.How long will this continue,until we are all dead??!

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Arysexy(m): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Reporting from Onitsha:

News about luxury bus park bombing filtered into d commercial city of osha like wild fire, traders making frantic calls to know if any Onitsha bound bus was affected. Meanwhile 2 unfortunate abokis have been plancked down by some angry youth and abokis are seen trouping into Onitsha barracks clutcing dia mats and transistor radio.

Violent riot may erupt if the buses affected wia onitsha bound buses, None has been able to confirm d affected buses.

signing off from fegge Onitsha

#just sad now and looking aboki to vent my anger on#

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Mavor: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
Soon and very soon, the time that this country will split into two draws near. By war or by peace. Hasten this day O Lord!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
I have no doubt that Nigeria will Spiral into 2yr civil war that which will start next year and end in 2016 with the dissolution of the almagamation

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NaijaNaWaa: 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
To Omojuwa, Zeebook, Ekeke and all the El Rufai/Buhari butt-lickers, watch out: none of them will ever condemn this dastardly act. They have never ever condemned it before but instead they will blame Jonathan and PDP. Open your eyes, Jonathan is incompetent we know. But he is 1000 times better than mass murderers and religious fundamentalists.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.