Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65271 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
Litmus: This won't stop even if you divide Nigeria into a hundred parts. The terrorists need to be stopped or they will spread throughout West Africa and far beyond were their sponsors and masters never hoped.
U took it outa my mind.....

Ur post is what I tell myself whenever I heard someone talking bout Dividing Nigeria....!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ndababa(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2013
kettykin:

iF THE enemy is PDP does PDP equte to igbos should not Boko Haram have attacked the PDP government in Kano Government
I like your take on this but it seems you didn't open the attached link. If you do, you might have a glimpse of what am talking about.
Prior to 1999, what we had were Riots, unrest that were easily curbed.
What the latter Govt did and are still doing is; they noticed our weakest point is Religion. Mind you, BH is a perfect tool that some greedy n heartless people have hijacked to explore that lacuna (Religion line) to divide us.
This is a quote from a Xtian Facebook friend: "The more critically I look at the Boko Haram issue the more I realise that Islam as a religion is a victim here. Boko Haram is decapitating the reputation of muslims nationwide. My muslim friends would never raise a pin against another man yet they find themselves abruptly drawn into the defence of their highly regarded religion all because some delusional few chose to advance another religion(adulte rated Islam) which serves their bloodthirsty interests."

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu666: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2013
I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ANY IBO MAN THAT DIED IN KANO. THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES. IF AFTER THE EVENTS OF 1966, ALL THE RELIGIOUS RIOTS, ALL THE IBOS TH AT HAVE DIED AND STILL COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL THEM TO LEAVE, THEN THEY DESERVED TO DIE. I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES. TO THOSE REMAINING THERE DEATH IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR WISH. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. IBOS SHOULD KNOW THAT THE DAY NOTHENERS DONT SEE A SINGLE IBO TO KILL, RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE WILL STOP.

TO THE FOOLS BLAMING GEJ, LET ME ASK U IDIOTS, IF AN HAUSA MAN WAS IN POWER, WILL BOKO HARAM DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SECONDLY IF GEJ QUITS WILL BOKOHARAM CONTNUE THEIR QUEST TO ISLAMIZE THIS COUNTRY.

MOST OF THE FOOLS BLAMING GEJ HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT NORTHERN GOVS PROMOTING SHARIA WENT MUTE WHEN UMYA BCAME PRESIDENT. EVEN UMYA WHO WANTED ADOPTED SHARIA LAW AND WANTED TO STONE A WOMAN FOR ADULTERY, SUDDENLY FORGOT TO ISLAMIZE THE COUNTRY WHEN HE BECAME PRESIDENT.HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Biafrarep(m): 11:17am On Mar 19, 2013
The more these islamic fundamentalists kill innocent people with the aim of bulldozing themselves into Aso rock, the stronger our will to resist them by all means. If a northerner occupies aso rock in 2015 then it means that those that died at mother Theresa catholic church in Madalla, Deeper life church in Okene, 12 Corpers and thousands of others including yesterday, all died in vain! God forbid!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by MahatmaGhandi: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2013
an anathema would have been my wish for every one that has been saddled with the responsibility of leading Nigeria both directly and indirectly from 1960 to date because they have been looters of the national treasury and their economy with the truth has not helped either. but the good book commands to bless and not curse, so with tears in my eyes and pains in my heart, i look up to heaven and in the same way that Jesus screamed "eli eli" i say : God bless tafawa balewa, God bless nnamdi azikiwe, God bless obafemi awolowo, God bless okotie eboh, God bless kaduna ngowu and co, God bless aguyi ironsi, God bless yakubu gowon, God bless murtala muhammed, God bless dimka, God bless obasanjor, shehu yaradua, God bless T. Danjuma, God bless shagari, God bless buhari and idiagbon, God bless ibb, God bless abiola, God bless shonekon, God bless abacha, God bless abdulsalam, God bless once again olusegun obasonjor, God bless, atiku , God bless yaradua, God bless ebele jonathan........o lord hear the cry of your people.
RIP to the dead, wisdom to the living.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kettykin: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
SEGAD:
Bros you need medical check-up fast.

At least i need checkup to salvage whatever remains of me , you need a burial to finish off what ever remains of your Hypocritical nature , does it not matter to you that it has been 99 years since the northern and southern Nigeria has been migrated and every year it is one trouble or another involving the same set of people Hausa / Fulani .

If Britain and US had to intervene in the Nigerian Civil war for reasons best know to them and had to step into the middle east imbroglio for the same , is it Nigeria that they should not intervene . Must some body re tell how 50 out of Catholic churches has been bombed out before sloth thinking slow poke will realize that Nigeria is in a Religious war.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Biafrarep(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
freegaza: There are more muslims in that bus than christians...we are have common enemies...we can only defeat them when we are united
this is the kind of statement that makes me yearn to strangle someone. More muslems as victims! Are you insane? Over 90% of the victims are Igbo traders. Do you animals enter New tarzan or GOBISON luxury bus? Is it not train and 911 you vampires enter? Oh God punish the devil.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Symphony007: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2013
nedu2000: but the Indonesians eradicated the tamil tigers didn't they?d IRA is becoming dormant on a violent level as well,while ur president arrests & allows d terrorists to escape,they find these terrorists in houses of govt officials & yet do nothing,how do fink they'll stop the Boko haram with this their antics?
the tamil tigers were'nt extinguished violently, they were negociated with and they siezed hostility. The british government negociated with the iRA which led to the "good friday agreement" and today the leader of the IRA is the deputy first minister of northern ireland. If you understand terrorism you know how hard it is to stop it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2013
nedu666: I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ANY IBO MAN THAT DIED IN KANO. THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES. IF AFTER THE EVENTS OF 1966, ALL THE RELIGIOUS RIOTS, ALL THE IBOS TH AT HAVE DIED AND STILL COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL THEM TO LEAVE, THEN THEY DESERVED TO DIE. I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES. TO THOSE REMAINING THERE DEATH IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR WISH. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. IBOS SHOULD KNOW THAT THE DAY NOTHENERS DONT SEE A SINGLE IBO TO KILL, RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE WILL STOP.

TO THE FOOLS BLAMING GEJ, LET ME ASK U IDIOTS, IF AN HAUSA MAN WAS IN POWER, WILL BOKO HARAM DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. SECONDLY IF GEJ QUITS WILL BOKOHARAM CONTNUE THEIR QUEST TO ISLAMIZE THIS COUNTRY.

MOST OF THE FOOLS BLAMING GEJ HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT NORTHERN GOVS PROMOTING SHARIA WENT MUTE WHEN UMYA BCAME PRESIDENT. EVEN UMYA WHO WANTED ADOPTED SHARIA LAW AND WANTED TO STONE A WOMAN FOR ADULTERY, SUDDENLY FORGOT TO ISLAMIZE THE COUNTRY WHEN HE BECAME PRESIDENT.HYPOCRITES

Your ignorance is obvious. Boko Haram started killing and burning police stations under late Yar'adua.

maclatunji:

Nigerian troops have been shelling the home of a radical Islamist leader in the northern city of Maiduguri after at least 140 deaths in three days.

Followers of Mohammed Yusuf barricaded themselves in and around the house after heavy fighting with security forces sent to contain rioting.

President Umaru Yar'Adua said the army had
acted to nip a potentially dangerous problem
in the bud.

A BBC correspondent says gunfire can be heard across Maiduguri.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8172437.stm

Tribal and religious bigots like you are the problem.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by jice(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
BOKO HARAM AND TRIBALISM

More trouble if these guys armtwist Jonathan to rule in the oil regions
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Olaolufred(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
nedu666: I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR ANY IBO MAN THAT DIED IN KANO. THEY BROUGHT IT ON THEMSELVES. IF AFTER THE EVENTS OF 1966, ALL THE RELIGIOUS RIOTS, ALL THE IBOS TH AT HAVE DIED AND STILL COMMON SENSE DID NOT TELL THEM TO LEAVE, THEN THEY DESERVED TO DIE. I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES. TO THOSE REMAINING THERE DEATH IS OBVIOUSLY YOUR WISH. MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING. IBOS SHOULD KNOW THAT THE DAY NOTHENERS DONT SEE A SINGLE IBO TO KILL, RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE WILL STOP.

TO THE FOOLS BLAMING GEJ, LET ME ASK U IDIOTS, IF AN HAUSA MAN WAS IN POWER, WILL BOKO HARAM DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?. SECONDLY IF GEJ QUITS WILL BOKOHARAM CONTINUE THEIR QUEST TO ISLAMIZE THIS COUNTRY?.

You are the real fool.
However, let me help you out of this foolish zone you made your abode.
Boko Haram started their operation under Yar'adua.
Mohammed Yusuf was arrested by Yar'adua's govt.
He was killed extra-judicially under Yar'adua. YARADUA IS AN HAUSA MAN.

Before Oct. 1 2010, The only attack by boko haram was carried out on Prison in Bauchi to release their arrested members.
On October 1 2010, MEND carried out the bombing in Eagle's square. Your MUMU president said "it is not mend"
He did his best to robe in Dokpesi, IBB and co, but failed.

BASED ON THIS, Jonathan IS THE FIRST ELECTED PRESIDENT TO POLITICIZE SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

Immediately after his useless way of handling october 1 2010 bombing gave boko haram the audacity to forge ahead.
SEE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO STUDY THE CHRONOLOGY OF BOKO HARAM'S ATTACKS.
In 2011, Boko Haram ordered a foolish Commander in Chief not to step the Eagle's square to celebrate independence,
Since then, Eagle's square remained a no-go-area to Mumu Jonathan.
WHO IS NOW THE REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF? It must me the one determining what the other does.

IN SUMMARY, GOODLUCK IS TOO WEAK TO RULE NIGERIA.
HIS WEAKNESS BROUGHT US INTO THE INSECURITY WE ARE WITNESSING.

WILL BOKO HARAM CONTINUE AFTER Jonathan? YES.

UNTIL SOMEONE WITH THE RIGHT SENSE TO DO SOMETHING TO BRING THE CHAOS TO AN END COMES ON-BOARD.

"A MATTER WILL REMAIN IN IT'S STATE OF REST OR UNIFORM MOTION UNLESS AN EXTERNAL FORCE IS APPLIED ON IT" SIR ISAAC NEWTON

ASK YOURSELF HOW NIGER-DELTA MILITANCY STOPPED? THAT WAS ACHIEVED BY YARADUA.
LET Jonathan DO SOMETHING. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO COPY YARADUA'S TEMPLATE, BUT MUST GIVE NIGERIA WHAT HE WAS VOTED TO DO "PROVIDE SAFETY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY".
HE IS GROSSLY FAILING IN DOING THE SIMPLEST THING FOR WHICH HE IS VOTED.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=origin+of+boko+haram+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBoko_Haram&ei=PUFIUZSFOMzBswbnl4HYDQ&usg=AFQjCNFBohJB9KI0LkSHyWCwuy2NbnR_jA

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by victokafor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Oga at the Top, what are u waiting for souls are perishing in their hundreds daily...shall we continue like thiiiissss....?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu666: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Your ignorance is obvious. Boko Haram started killing and burning police stations under late Yar'adua.

Tribal and religious bigots like you are the problem.

u are the ignorant one. so the boko haram now is the same boko haram under uyma. how was the intensity of bombing under UMYA. how many times did u hear of a bomb. how many times did sheik gumi and others speak in favour of boko haram under uyma. Are u trying to tell me that if UMYA was in power, sheik gumi will come out to say the things he is saying. inbetween that ibos are the cause the violence, if they are not in the north then bokoharam will have to kill their people

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by omonnakoda: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Tamil Tigers were crushed totally. The difference there was they were a minority.We have the opposite situation in Nigeria and I believe even heavier handed methods are required.The only problem is when they are applied by a non-moslem they are seen differently.Would Abacha have negotiated with these clowns.Even the so called "ELDERS" would be in prison. The other thing is we are supposed to be a democracy and Jonathan does not have the powers Abacha had.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by SEGAD: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

You are the real fool.

Before Oct. 1 2010, The only attack by boko haram was carried out on Prison in Bauchi to release their arrested members.
On October 1 2010, MEND carried out the bombing in Eagle's square. Your MUMU president said "it is not mend"

BASED ON THIS, Jonathan IS THE FIRST ELECTED PRESIDENT TO POLITICIZE SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS.

Immediately after his useless way of handling october 1 2010 bombing gave boko haram the audacity to forge ahead.
In 2011, Boko Haram ordered a foolish Commander in Chief not to step the Eagle's square to celebrate independence,
WHO IS NOW THE REAL COMMANDER IN CHIEF? It must me the one determining what the other does.

UNTIL SOMEONE WITH THE RIGHT SENSE TO DO SOMETHING TO BRING THE CHAOS TO AN END COMES ON-BOARD.

"A MATTER WILL REMAIN IN IT'S STATE OF REST OR UNIFORM MOTION UNLESS AN EXTERNAL FORCE IS APPLIED ON IT" SIR ISAAC NEWTON

LET Jonathan DO SOMETHING. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO COPY YARADUA'S TEMPLATE, BUT MUST GIVE NIGERIA WHAT HE WAS VOTED TO DO "PROVIDE SAFETY OF LIVES AND PROPERTY".

http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=origin+of+boko+haram+in+nigeria&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FBoko_Haram&ei=PUFIUZSFOMzBswbnl4HYDQ&usg=AFQjCNFBohJB9KI0LkSHyWCwuy2NbnR_jA

I agree with all what you said except the aspect that Jonathan is weak. The man is not weak is the real Devil behind all these attacks. They use the strategy to win symphaty in the name of weakness and also use it to divert attention anytime they want to bury issue like fuel subsidy cabal issue etc That's my theory
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu666: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

You are the real fool.

BOKOHARAM EXISTED B4 UMYA. During that time how many did they kill, how many bombs exploded.how many politicians supported bokoharam, how many claimed poverty and injustice as reason for bokoharam. U BLAME GEJ FOR THE PEOPLE BOKOHARAM ARE KILLING. NOW ANSWER WHAT IS BOKO HARAM OBJECTIVE.HOW DOES KILLING OVER 3000 PEOPLE ACHEIVE THEIR OBJECTIVE.if they are seeking for justice how does killing people who did not offend them bring justice. bokoharam will cease to exist the moment a northerner is in power just as sharia proponents went silent when UMYA bcame president. if not for hypocrisy why did they not continue with sharia, what other time would have been suitable to islamize the country if not under UMYA who adopted sahria as gov but went silent as president.

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by phillip001(m): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
lets divide this country
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Wadynatural(f): 1:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.
I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

If u dont know wat 2 say keep ur gutter shut. People are saying neccesary tins u are here campaigning just becos u are safe2day.mtchwwww

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by basisop(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2013

Sharrap you fool!!! If Igbos can't stay in any part of the country why then are they in Nigeria? Security must be granted to all. One part of the country shouldn't have monopoly of violence and freedom to reside in any part of the country why others can't.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu2000(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Symphony007: the tamil tigers were'nt extinguished violently, they were negociated with and they siezed hostility. The british government negociated with the iRA which led to the "good friday agreement" and today the leader of the IRA is the deputy first minister of northern ireland. If you understand terrorism you know how hard it is to stop it.
d issue is dat d govt of d day got d job done,end of story
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu2000(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
Symphony007: the tamil tigers were'nt extinguished violently, they were negociated with and they siezed hostility. The british government negociated with the iRA which led to the "good friday agreement" and today the leader of the IRA is the deputy first minister of northern ireland. If you understand terrorism you know how hard it is to stop it.
d issue is dat d govt of d day got d job done & ended d violence,end of story
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
nedu666:

u are the ignorant one. so the boko haram now is the same boko haram under uyma. how was the intensity of bombing under UMYA. how many times did u hear of a bomb. how many times did sheik gumi and others speak in favour of boko haram under uyma. Are u trying to tell me that if UMYA was in power, sheik gumi will come out to say the things he is saying. inbetween that ibos are the cause the violence, if they are not in the north then bokoharam will have to kill their people

This is the kind of incoherent presentation you get when you puncture the shallow arguments of bigots. From 'Boko Haram would not attack if it was a Muslim in power' to 'it was a separate kind of Boko Haram that attacked when a Muslim was in power.'

Perhaps the most shocking aspect of it all is that the President who is supposed to solve this problem has repeatedly shown that his thinking is not far from yours. In effect, we have a big problem on our hands in this country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
omonnakoda: The Tamil Tigers were crushed totally. The difference there was they were a minority.We have the opposite situation in Nigeria and I believe even heavier handed methods are required.The only problem is when they are applied by a non-moslem they are seen differently.Would Abacha have negotiated with these clowns.Even the so called "ELDERS" would be in prison. The other thing is we are supposed to be a democracy and Jonathan does not have the powers Abacha had.

Has he strengthened our borders to prevent terrorists from crossing into the country with dangerous weapons? No.

Has he embarked on aggressive prosecution and conviction of terrorists through his Attorney-General? No.

Has his government embarked on massive hearts and minds campaign for the millions of unemployed youths in northern Nigeria? No.

Has he made it clear to his Minister of Defence and Military Chiefs that terrorists under any name they choose must be defeated or they will lose their jobs? No.

What exactly is he doing apart from 'condemning and commiserating' with victims?

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by uche08(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
RICHIE BOI: photos of the kano bus bomb blast.
What a world!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by isalegan2: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olaolufred:

You are the real fool.

"YARADUA IS AN HAUSA MAN."

Since when?

Yar A'Dua was Fulani. I don't disagree with the rest of your post.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by FindOut(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2013
maclatunji:

Has he strengthened our borders to prevent terrorists from crossing into the country with dangerous weapons? No.

Has he embarked on aggressive prosecution and conviction of terrorists through his Attorney-General? No.

Has his government embarked on massive hearts and minds campaign for the millions of unemployed youths in northern Nigeria? No.

Has he made it clear to his Minister of Defence and Military Chiefs that terrorists under any name they choose must be defeated or they will lose their jobs? No.

What exactly is he doing apart from 'condemning and commiserating' with victims?

The defenders of an incompetent leader should come and answer these questions. I also have more to add but I can't type much now coz of time.

The sooner we stop making excuses for GEJ & make him realise his PRIMaRy duty is to ensure security of the lives and properties of ALL Nigerians WHEREVER they are, the quicker we'll solve this problem.

Lemme add this question though:

WITH ALL THESE BOMBINGS AND ALMOST TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE NORTH'S ECONOMY AND SECURITY, WHO STANDS TO GAIN MORE??

Is it the 'northern oligarchs' whose kids dare not step into the north & who themselves cannot walk about freely? & who are continually pained while their kinsmen keep suffering destruction??

OR

Is it the muslims in general who continually have to keep stomaching barrage of insults that follow each attack & keep pointing out that islam doesnt stand for violence, or the muslim men in the north who keep hiding from JTF operatives who randomly arrest and sometimes execute innocent muslim northern men (& even women and children) in the name of fighting 'ghosts'??

OR

Is it a southern president who rode on sentiments(i had no shoes, i am very meek looking, i am different from PDP) to get to where he is today? & who going by his dismal /absolute lack of performance in MOST (if not all) critical sectors, is counting on sentiments (the north want to frustrate him out of office, the born to rule mentality is at work, he is distracted with fighting bokoharam so he cant do anythn else) to return him in 2015? & who also need justification for allocating 25percent of the budget (a trillion bucks) to security ??

NB: we are yet to see any millitary planes or fighter aircraft bought with that money. All i've been seeing are several luxury peugeot 508s in millitary colour & the service chiefs adding weight. I dare GEJ to give account of the monies budgeted for security as against what has been spent already. This is a man who took 150 million naira out of poverty alleviation fund in his state to to host Beyonce the musician. We saw the documents on the web. Nobody has come to say it was not true. I wonder what such a man will be doing with the money budgeted for defence especially as his body language has not shown any seriousness towards fighting the sect.

Let us reason & refuse to be deceived. WHO stands to gain more out of these groups of people?? Igbo, xtians, northerners and muslims in general are not your enemies. The same way you have enemies even in your own village is the same way you have enemies among other tribes. Let us come together and direct our queries and questions and anger to OGA AT THE TOP!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CJO100(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
[quote author=Biafra rep] this is the kind of statement that makes me yearn to strangle someone. More muslems as victims! Are you insane? Over 90% of the victims are Igbo traders. Do you animals enter New tarzan or GOBISON luxury bus? Is it not train and 911 you vampires enter? Oh God punish the devil.[/quote

You are not the only one furious about this, bro. It is more of mockery than ordinary talk. They slaughter people in churches, then blame America and saying muslims are victims.
What a shame!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by NegroNtns(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
Aringarosa:

I suggest you shut up your putrid mouth you moronic dingbat.

You Keep displaying you knack for foolishness when on keyboard.

If you have nothing to say, why don't you STFU!

mothrfvkr, truth hurts! if this was any other tribe that has been the target of massacre in the north since 1950s till date, they would have sensibly relocated or cut their presence in north down significantly and used contingencies for preventing a yearly assault. .....its terrible to be a flat head in a nation where everyone else's head is round and contains matter put there for thinking and reasoning.

yoruba would have cut its footprint down, edo would have reduced its presence significantly, ijaw would have left long ago and return to its waters, efik would fund another land to do business in peace. in fact, reverse scenario ......what does hausa do when it gets hot in the south? they are loaded into the first trailer at dawn and rolled out heading north.

....ibo need a new head, a round one!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CJO100(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2013

You seem to have forgotten how the Tigers uprising ended. Do educate yourself further. IRA were fighting for a united Ireland. They were never terrorists. They targeted Britian and its collaborators( don't get me wrong, they did many bad things, but not to be compared with the Islamic terrorists of today).
Boko haram have set the stage for Nigeria destruction. Henceforth, they will get response from any of their terror attack on Igbos/Christians.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by SEGAD: 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2013
Can you imagine how the number of people that view the topic and contribute as at yesterday when the events happened reduce drastically. That’s just the summary of the way issues is being treated in Nigeria. Gradually people will go back on their normal business. Our leaders understand the way will reason in the country that we have a short memory.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by blocker: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
cryI cannot categorically say it was Boko Haram that did it since they did not claim responsibility and so I don't want to say one thing now and my Oga at the top (GEJ) would say another, dats all.

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by me4good: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2013
Dis is gettin too mch, why! why! Why! May d soul of d departed rest in bossom of d lord. But 4 hw long ar we goin to continue like dis? D simple truth is dat some pple dont value their lifes! Any southerner/westernern dat despite all these killins still refuse to leave dat God‘s forsaking place is a pure lunatic. Must u stay in a place where u know u can get killed at any fuckin moment either by bomb or stray bullet, why must u take unneccesary risk. I knw some of us hav buisnesses and houses which we hv laboured for ova there, but wat‘s buisnesses and houses compare to ur life n ur children. D best way to save our head is 2 leave dat side 4 them wit their ignorance. A place where innocent blood is shed continualy will soon bcome desert cos d blood of innocent will bgin to speak n cry 4 justice vry soon! Damn d illitrate fools who continualy shedin innocent bloods, may God visits his anger n nemesis on dem, their chidren n sponsorer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.