Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65272 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by killuminati(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
Amin.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"

You are a heartless baastard with no human feelings,nor an atom of intelligence. Was GEJ on seat when Boko haran first struck? Hasnt he been fighting this group ever since they surfaced. What did you say when the sultan of sokokoto was advocating for amnesty,for boko haram? Was Obasanjo and former Nigerian head of state any better? Your are a very wicked man!

27 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
I blame Lord Lugard for merging us with these blood sucking set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by imperiouxx(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Nigeria is sick. Boko haram showing their illiteracy and stupidity while educated ones disgracing a poor guy for his interview mistake.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Seems the casualty figure is high as fully loaded luxury bus was involved

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Afam4eva(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Arysexy: Reporting from Onitsha:

News about luxury bus park bombing filtered into d commercial city of osha like wild fire, traders making frantic calls to know if any Onitsha bound bus was affected. Meanwhile 2 unfortunate abokis have been plancked down by some angry youth and abokis are seen trouping into Onitsha barracks clutcing dia mats and transistor radio.

Violent riot may erupt if the buses affected wia onitsha bound buses, None has been able to confirm d affected buses.

signing off from fegge Onitsha

#just sad now and looking aboki to vent my anger on#
is this true?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by allout: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
God save this country!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Maxymilliano(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
A bomb laden car was driven up 2 Gobison Bus that was about to depart for Lagos...

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by daylae(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
not again!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kirian202: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
People ask, what are Christians still doing in the North? But you find northerners in other parts of the country.

If you can't reside in any part of Nigeria as a Nigerian, then what are we still doing together as a country?[/quote].
Nice one Bro I love dat

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by reagand200(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
I am speechless for now because i know the park like the back of my hand.
While i pray for the soul of the dead, i hope the CONSPIRACY THEORISTS can now see that the blood of those kiled are in the hands of the EVIL sects born and bred in NIGERIA rather than blaming CIA/America for our woes.
You can always lead a horse to the stream, but sipping from that stream is left to the beast.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Arysexy(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
If all these lives are being wasted bc some bastards want to discredit GEJ and win support for a "power to d north" political calculation, then Nigerians should get set for a bllody war come 2015 cos GEJ will not leave that seat! I will vote him 1 million times over any animal from d north. Thunder fire whosoever that has been wasting human lives bc of power! So igbos should nuke nigeria then cos they have been denied power ever since.

Born to rule my a55! Fuccckkkkk Northerners!

17 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Mavor: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
all-out:
God save this country!
What country? The "country" you are talking about is a joke. North and South have no business being together. We are two different sets of individuals. These Northern guys must think we in the South have infinite patience or we are fools. meanwhile their abokis are in the south prancing about, breaking our traffic laws, begging or sleeping on mats under tree shades. Jokers!!!

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ifyalways(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
I fear for dis country.
Give it 4 days and this will be swept under the carpet and we all move on like nothing happened.

Sad.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by olu4life(m): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
May God punish all these bastards. Gosh...this is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aminu150(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
I dont trust this JTF and other security agencies anymore. Whenever kano state govt plans to reduce the number of check points and jtf presence within the city, you wil hear something terrible happen. 1. Bomb blast in sabon gari today. 2. Last 3 weeks or so, a mopol commandant in charge of kano was shot dead. Its no coincidence that all these attacks came when the state is considering reducing JTF in kano. I doubt if security forces are not aware of all this before its occurence.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: A bomb laden car was driven up 2 Gobison Bus that was about to depart for Lagos...

Ahh if a car bomb was driven into that park as I used to know it way back as a very densely populated park then the casualty with be really high
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by odehaj: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I was inside my office when the blast happened, there is no way 20 people would've died, it is more than 50 , we are talking of a filled luxurious bus that is about departing for lagos. All thes are done to descriedit gej government. You can stay in the south and say anything you want to say, I am a southerner, most peope from the south just believe everything thing the paper say and follow people like el-rufai blindly, I just pray that your eyes will be open to know that the gej you know( though somehow lacking in some area ) is better than other people you blindly follow.
In conclusion, if Buhari, El-erufai and their co-hort are the only alternative to gej in the forth coming election, I will joyfully vote for gej.
Thank you.
Taah!stop campaigning here. In as much as I don't support bh,buhari&elrufai,gej hasn't helped matters too.He should be able to protect you and my elder brother(who is also there in Kano) as your president not the usual"we are on top of the situation". If you were killed by that bomb today u won't be able to vote in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by notindome(m): 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul:

Ahh if a car bomb was driven into that park as I used to know it way back as a very densely populated park then the casualty with be really high

really high my broda.that park is always crowded especially in the evenings when these buses load passengers for night journey.God pls help us. Amen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
SOUTHERN NIGERIANS AND SOUTHERN NIGERIA ARE UNDER ATTACK EVERYWHERE,EVEN IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY WHERE NORTHERN LEGISVULTURES ARE KICKING AGAINST AN ADDITIONAL 10% REVENUE DERIVATION FUND FOR HOST COMMUNITIES-communities devastated by oil explorations and exploitations! HIGH TIME THIS GEOGRAPHICAL ENTITY KNOWN AS nIGERIA GOT DISSOLVED.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
Chai,Nigeria! !!!!!!!!!!! Yea,they defeated Biafra,so,Nigeria can remain one!

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Agrika: 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
For once, this is not B.H, but the politics of the Government of Kano who have been battling with igbos since they refuse to relocate the park and also thier drug bussiness to another site, hiding under BH to commit atrocities, welldone Mal. Kwankwaso.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
God.....I have an aunt over there and she goes about her resturant business there.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
odehaj: Taah!stop campaigning here. In as much as I don't support bh,buhari&elrufai,gej hasn't helped matters too.He should be able to protect you and my elder brother(who is also there in Kano) as your president not the usual"we are on top of the situation". If you were killed by that bomb today u won't be able to vote in 2015.
I'm not campagning for #Gej, I did not fully say gej is the best, beside my protection is in the hand of God not gej, I have been in this town since 1986, God will continue to protect us. But I still insist, if Buhari, el-Rufai and their co-hort are the only alternative to gej, I will vote gej again and again. No apology to anyone whatsoever.

14 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
i refrain from ever saying dat it is boko haram d islamist sect cos i don't want any1 hating me
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
aminu150: I dont trust this JTF and other security agencies anymore. Whenever kano state govt plans to reduce the number of check points and jtf presence within the city, you wil hear something terrible happen. 1. Bomb blast in sabon gari today. 2. Last 3 weeks or so, a mopol commandant in charge of kano was shot dead. Its no coincidence that all these attacks came when the state is considering reducing JTF in kano. I doubt if security forces are not aware of all this before its occurence.
Its really damm hard for me to say,otherwise i would have bl.oody said THUNDER FIRE YA HEAD.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by otokx(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
really sad, the figures will be well over 50. What a pity?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Mavor: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Chai,Nigeria! !!!!!!!!!!! Yea,they defeated Biafra,so,Nigeria can remain one!
They defeated Biafra cos the Yorubas didnt join. Hope things will be different the next time.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Wsdm: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
idupaul:

You are senseless what kind of stoopid insinuation is dis .. This is the Hausa north funding and carrying out what they love best killing of southerners for no reason
And can you swear by your life that what you said is the truth? This is a man that have all the arsenal of state to stop all this nonsense and has not done anything. Then who do you expect me to blame? The owner of your insult shall claim it in due course.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Fadelex(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Policewoman: Bokoharam I hail una. More BOMBS to your elbows.
Are you okay It's time go and use ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kishimi8(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
omo 47 people just arrived at heavens gate tonight,.., may the find the peace that was denied them in this hell hole of a country
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: A bomb laden car was driven up 2 Gobison Bus that was about to depart for Lagos...
JEEZ!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / ''Nigerian Politicians With Houses & Businesses In UAE'' - Sahara Reporters / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.