Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (34300 Views)

Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / President Goodluck Jonathanshould Be Impeached - Joel Brinkley Of The LA Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by saved: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2013
kokoA: It is only in Nigeria that a man who performed poorly as a governor of the smallest state (with lots of monies as oil royalty) in the country is voted in as a president.. Our leaders have their problem, but the citizens are worse.
:- I can feel your pain. We do not have leaders but rulers who have turned the citizens to gullible followers and beggers. Our rulers belong to cult groups, it is innocent people or novice that call them political parties. If not, where did they learn this act of wickedness to the populace if not from their wicked secret cult. Poverty Development Party.(PDP)

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by TableLeg(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2013
GEJ will be quaking in his fisherman boots nowadays ..... People all over are venting thier anger, fury and dissatisfaction at that Otueke vagabond
Come 2015, Nigeria will definitely have a new president ... As the humiliation and public outrage on his person gathers pace, i wont be surprised if he gets kicked out before 2015
Either way, 2015 will see a new man at the helm by God's grace
Enough is enough! #GEJOut

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by mo10(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmm! How interesting but sad. However,its even more sad because all we do is make comments online and go back to our house and 'sidon look'. Please,we need to stand on foot and act fast. Our leaders have failed us and it may interest us to know that this is just the. Beginning of the hardship because things will keep getting worse until we act fast. I remember this was how we all complained about Obasanjo's democratic government and even the late Yar'adua. Please, we need more God fearing Nigerians to join the revolution for a better Nigeria and act fast. 2015 is closer to us than the next bus stop on our street. The only reason why these so called leaders will embezzle and go away with it is because they know Nigerians are toothless dogs. That's why a top government official will be on bail after stealing billions of naira and an average man will be kept in d prison for stealing a mobile phone less than twenty thousand naira. Pls follow on twitter @RIOTruth. God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by omenka(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2013
Peeclems: Pls my candy plea is this, GEJ shld help this country by not going back for 2015 if He really loves this country. Becos frm the day the result that brought Him into power was annouced, the numbers of lives that hav gone is uncountable. Let Him please hav piety on Nigerians 2015 and step down, He has tried on His own part, God would see Him tru.

Even if Jesus came down to beg him not to contest he wouldn't listen. You can do ur bit to ensure he doesn't get back there by actively campaigning and voting against him.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by concacid: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2013
indoorlove: Nigeria is in perpectual darkness that can only be brought to light by her youth- how many of us (the youth) is/are ready to match to national assembly to make our grieviances known, How many of us will vote someone who does not have a direct influence on us and does nt belong to thesame tribe as ours. Stop putting the whole blame on the leaders(though they have their own fair share of the problem) but followers(mostly youth) should also be blame because a larger percentage of us have limited our responsibilities to complains and prayers . Sad!
Have you forgotten that Nigeria is also the only country in which the force men which are suppose to protect life and properties kill harmless protesters and go free? Remember what happened in NASS UNI?
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by SEGAD: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2013
kokoA: It is only in Nigeria that a man who performed poorly as a governor of the smallest state (with lots of monies as oil royalty) in the country is voted in as a president.. Our leaders have their problem, but the citizens are worse.

100% correct
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by otondo55: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2013
So so Pathetic !
Citizens of this nation should rise as never before.
For how long do we watch ?
It didnt start with GEJ but he can change things with political will,
he is even doing more harm than good.
I regret my support for this dump-ass-badluck!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by talktimi(m): 10:41am On Mar 26, 2013
Instead of you id/ots to find out what your state governors/lg chairmen & assembly members are doing with the monthly allocation collected from the federation accounts + IGR, your here blaming the president because you have toothache. Nigerians are really funny people sha, make una dey there dey wait for impeachment till you grow beards on your teeth.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by FiftyFifty(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by eyantotipe(m): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2013
Activity77: This people refused to give Africa total
independent, the crisis and disunity in
Nigeria today was caused by them, they are
the enemy of Africa progress, if you trace
this fool that's writing this column, you
will discover that he is a full time racist, they never want peace in Nigeria, they are
planning a revolution to enable them step in
to take Nigeria oil, they will motivate war,
they will supply weapons for us to kill
ourselves, they will sit with their families
in their large houses to watch it on television, Europeans and Americans are enemies of
Africa, that's why Africa is diverting her
partnership with Asia mainly China, because
for so many years we have been cheated by
the Westerners , war here and there in
Africa, caused by them to give them access to Africa Wealth, They are Lord of War to
us, we should avoid them 100%
its so heart broken that those who claims to be most educated people in this country never reason beyond their sense or is it the hatred they have for the president that have block their sense of reasonings,they believe anything from the western ppl why would one idiot from another country tell us to impeach one person out thousand ruling this country and the most educated ppl believe that will solve our problem overnite,one question i have for those who want the president impeach is after impeaching the president who will be the messiah to save us overnite,is it sambo,mark,aminu pls i want to know the messiah,we should always reason beyond our reading and writting we shouldn't think reading a full dictionary and writing a full novel is all the wisdom we gat. For that stupid idiot that called himself whatever We know he is only carrying out his duty by the western,they've predict Nigeria will disengrate in 2015 they're preparing soldiers for the break up to come 2015 but why are they so in hurry?why can't they wait till 2015?must they start fueling it now.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by SEGAD: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2013
pro01: Someone should kindly tell me how GEJ's (2 year) administration is worse than OBJ's eight years in power. I have since concluded that shallow people (which describes many of the most vocal critics of the present administration) hate GEJ not necessarily for his actions or inactions, but because of his person and persona.

(Un)fortunately, GEJ is not as rambunctious, belligerent, swashbuckling, untamed, and uncouth as Obasanjo, which makes him seem less exciting and therefore 'worse'. It's all a matter of perception; groundless perception based on appearances rather than substance.

How, in cold facts and figures, is corruption - all forms of corruption - worse under GEJ than it was under Obasanjo? Nigeria earned the highest revenues in her history during Obasanjo's eight wasted years in power. How did that tell on our lives? Were the roads better under OBJ than they are now? Was the power supply better than it is now? Were our hospitals better equipped? Was there greater infrastructural development under OBJ than now? Was there less wastage of public funds under OBJ than now? Was the Rule of Law better observed under OBJ than it is under GEJ? Was general insecurity any less under OBJ than it is today (minus the emergent Boko Haram phenomenon, which sensible people realise is a political ploy to return power to the north)? Was the public service more efficient under OBJ than it is now? Most importantly, did Nigerians have more food on their tables under OBJ than they have today under GEJ (despite the fact that the country earned more courtesy of record crude oil prices during OBJ's eight years)? What then, is the basis for maligning GEJ as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria? Could it be merely because of his unpretentious appearance and underwhelming personality? Or could it be because of his unfashionable trademark hat? Because of his perceived lack of 'swagger'? Is that enough to justify so much baseless hate?

Do you so easily forget that the highest number of politically motivated assassinations occurred under Obasanjo, and ALL of them (including the murder of a serving Minister of Justice/Attorney-General) remain unresolved?

Again, how can anyone forget that political corruption, which is arguably worse than financial corruption, was elevated to official state practice under Obasanjo? In Nigeria's political history, has there been any election worse than the 2003 and 2007 general elections conducted by Obasanjo? Compare that with GEJ's demonstrable resolve not to tamper with electoral processes - which has seen the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history take place under him (e.g. Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Imo, etc). Gradually, the phenomenon of election-rigging is becoming extinct, primarily because GEJ refuses to endorse such, even to his own party's detriment. Can you say the same for OBJ?

Have we forgotten how Obasanjo sought to ALTER the constitution to prolong his stay in power through a dubious third term provision? Is that brazen act of political corruption not infinitely worse than pardoning a penitent convicted man?

I can go on and on, but the imperative of brevity constrains me. The fact is that we cannot judge GEJ in isolation. He had predecessors, and if we cannot prove how his administration is worse than those of his predecessors (especially OBJ), then we have serious issues indeed.

What's different between GEJ & OBJ, are they not from the same party. Are you saying people should stop criticizing him because is not worse than OBJ. If you remember vividly people from south-west critisized OBJ more than any part of the country. Sincerely, I don't understand your point.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by BashMe1(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2013

[size=19pt]Thx Kokoa, ur absolutely right. wat else can i say[/size]
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by dinggle: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2013
@Imanuelle
Where the hell were my great-grandfathers, when africans were being picked as slaves?
Maybe he would have suffered for a while, and i'd have had a better future by now.

I dropped tears for your post, what we are going through does not match what our forefathers went through in the hands of the Europeans, we seem to forget history so soon. The gates of hell was let loose and the slaves taken saw hell, there was raw fear and death was far away. In our own case we are sentimental, many of us knew GEJ did not deserve to be the president, Buhari was the better candidate, Buhari would have fought, shot and killed corruption point blank and even done what America did to Osama Bin Ladin, burried corruption in the middle of the Ocean. But what did we do?...many voted with regional sentiments, it was North vs South, Christian vs Muslim. We failed to choose a path for our future when we allowed PDP to return. There are many here who still think we deceived GEJ to increase fuel price and pardon Alams so we could do the talk and kick him out of office, to them I say everyone makes mistakes, only great men correct their mistakes. When GEJ was deceived to increase fuel prices it was a terrible move at a terrible time, did he correct it or will he ever correct it?
When he was deceived to pardon Alams beyond imagination, even though there is on-going rage from home and abroad will he correct it?
We need to keep talking and educate one another, regional sentiments for vote must die come 2015.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Michyeddy(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2013
bubadaniel13: OP just a question for the confused Mr Joel Brinkley,Is GEJ the first leader of Nigeria?how many years has he spent on power so far?Nigeria has been ruled by bad leaders for decades and u expect GEJ to turn bad things around within three years,the writer of the article must be dreaming.
you're on point...right from the start the foundation was wrong....y'all are complaining..do you knw how many hours of sleep that man gets?with bad advisers around him n the whole bokoharam issue..why didn't they strike in yaradua's time?...if you were in his position would you do any better?quit complaining..pray
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by BashMe1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
uihebom: I don't really know buhari that much, but if he will come and kill some politicians then he is ok by me.

[size=19pt]Bless u[/size]

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by phildon: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2013
israel007: Let me ask: did this corrupt practice start with GEJ? All the progressive promising change, as far as memories go, corruption has been eating Nigeria, has there ever been a day they come out to ask for a change and then be noble enough to. 'Make an attempt at stepping down so they are not part of the corruption? Nooo. They stayed in the system, enjoyed, spent their time, replaced. That seat with their candidates and once they fall our they come out with a front of saying we need to change somethings for the better. Betterment of who?

Exaggerated lies with truth to make everything look real!

Only one third has access to toilet?
There existed NADECO during Abacha regime. In fact Nigeria was sanctioned by many intl organizations including COMMONWEALTH. Nig was barred from South Africa 96 Nations Cup. The world had never been silent on Nig
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2013
dinggle: sentiments for vote must die come 2015.

I agree with your post.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
I agree GEJ has no right to spend a second more in office as a result of d colossal failure he has become. If we are not part of d illiterate population d writer wrote abt, why call for GEJ's head alone?
What about past leaders that spent more time in office than GEJ since 1960? What about Tinubu who is now d leader of d 'progressives' and 'hope' of our democracy? Is he repentant? What about former PDP party members wt him, are they reformed? Which politician will u point to in Nigeria 2day and say he represents d change we yearn for?
I sorry 4 Nigeria! ** in Femi Kuti's voice**
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by moneyhungry(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Hahahahahahaha These Vultures will not cease to amaze me. So Jonathan should be impeached because of 17 Ambulances. How much does Air Force One cost ? Whats the cost of Marine one ? I cant believe these nematodes are this silly. So now, if Presidency uses 17 Ambulances, is it a problem ? How many people do you think work in the Presidency ? You haters are just too daft. If I have my way in the Presidency, its gonna be 100 Ambulances. Its NDelta Oil Money, not cocoa money, and not Groundnut Pyramid money.
WITH PEOPLE LIKE THIS, ALL HOPE IS LOST.
THIS IS THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THE YEAR.
CHARLIE, U DESERVE AN AWARD FOR YOUR FOOLISHNESS!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by sosereal201(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2013
its quite annoying to know all these facts and moreso not strange to any of our leaders and GEJ for that matter but they still act with impunity and indifference to the plight of the common people,which makes one wonder when exactly the Nigerians would enjoy the money made out of their lands which certainly ends in the pockets of few.in my opinion,the problems we have in the country if seriously handled wont take more than few months to fix because the money to do so is there but they rather lodge the money in personal accounts other than help the lot of Nigerians.this is very painful and may GOD help us.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by seunajia: 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2013
talktimi: Instead of you id/ots to find out what your state governors/lg chairmen & assembly members are doing with the monthly allocation collected from the federation accounts + IGR, your here blaming the president because you have toothache. Nigerians are really funny people sha, make una dey there dey wait for impeachment till you grow beards on your teeth.

@ the bolded, this is exactly the way they see and address us. Political office holders are supposed to be servants of the people, these ones see themselves as kings and royalties. The bolded is why they would never ply the roads; but instead fly private jets and helicopters, the bolded is why their families go abroad for medical tourism; while our women die daily because our hospitals are under-equiped and there are no drugs, the bolded is why their children cant go to UNILAG or UNN; but attend Oxford and Harvard.

Vet the use of language..."you id/ots", "Nigerians are really funny people sha", "till you grow beards on your teeth".

The bolded is because they perpetuate all these injustices and we keep mum. They bolded is because they know exactly how to manipulate us using; religion, ethnicity and wealth. The bolded is because they see us as docile subhumans, the lowest in the evolutionary trend.

The bolded is the reason why we need a darn revolution, now!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by moneyhungry(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2013
Billyonaire: You father is a total failure for raising such a wayward son, Are you mad or just plain silly ? 17 unused Ambulance cost how much ? I can singlehandedly buy 17 ambulances and dash your entire village. Nigeria is a rich country and we have average of 180 private jets so far from mostly Private citizens, if you are a failure, do not blame to President. Blame who ever fathered you.
still talking from his @ss....
empty vessel.
its a faceless forum ... so, u can be wateva u dream of.
billionaire indeed.
$hit-brain.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by moneyhungry(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
Efikman: The man should SHUT UP joo. Was it Jonathan that ruled Nigeria for since after the war and the oil boom and squandered billions of petro dollars over the decades? Was it him that underdeveloped Nigeria to its present state? Was it him who caused the Dollar that was exchanging for 70kobo/Dollar to crash to 163Naira/Dollar? Was it him that stole over 22billion dollar oil windfall in the 90s? Or maybe it was him who is the cause of the current Bokoharam unrest we have in Nigeria. Abeg the man should go and park well.
I've never seen a man as foolish as you.
u should be cooling in jail for lack of common sense.
original OdE!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by pholubaba(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
there are fools on nairaland, i'd rather read somewhere else,i'll just say these, because a white man wrote it does not mean its not happening,even our own journalists condemn the president for the state of the nation, some fool also said corruption didnt start with him so we should leave him to continue his support for corruption abi, is it a crime for him to perform better? i strongly believe anyone who supports GEJ at this times is a FOOL and enemy of progress.....#concernedNigerian
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by dougivilla(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2013
pholubaba: there are fools on nairaland, i'd rather read somewhere else,i'll just say these, because a white man wrote it does not mean its not happening,even our own journalists condemn the president for the state of the nation, some fool also said corruption didnt start with him so we should leave him to continue his support for corruption abi, is it a crime for him to perform better? i strongly believe anyone who supports GEJ at this times is a FOOL and enemy of progress.....#concernedNigerian
I wish Nigeria had a bigger fool than you! #*lastfoolstanding*#

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by chuksmad(m): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2013
Jastombutex11:

Yes 2015 will arrive bro but some gutless minds will still vote for this GEJ..... we are heading to no where if we cant make sensible use of our only right as citizen of this country to choose wisely and diligently. I just pray we don't make the same mistake again
Brother do not be annoyed, who do u think among all these politicians that are parading themselves worthy to rule Nigeria? just name one or two persons that can save Nigeria from all this rots we are experiencing every day. let me tell you, the only solution to Nigeria problem is one man to forcefully change the status qua. Even that is not easy. It will take a man of real courage and gut to savage Nigeria. we are too corrupt, from GEJ down to an orange seller in the street.
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by ifebosco: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
pro01: Someone should kindly tell me how GEJ's (2 year) administration is worse than OBJ's eight years in power. I have since concluded that shallow people (which describes many of the most vocal critics of the present administration) hate GEJ not necessarily for his actions or inactions, but because of his person and persona.

(Un)fortunately, GEJ is not as rambunctious, belligerent, swashbuckling, untamed, and uncouth as Obasanjo, which makes him seem less exciting and therefore 'worse'. It's all a matter of perception; groundless perception based on appearances rather than substance.

How, in cold facts and figures, is corruption - all forms of corruption - worse under GEJ than it was under Obasanjo? Nigeria earned the highest revenues in her history during Obasanjo's eight wasted years in power. How did that tell on our lives? Were the roads better under OBJ than they are now? Was the power supply better than it is now? Were our hospitals better equipped? Was there greater infrastructural development under OBJ than now? Was there less wastage of public funds under OBJ than now? Was the Rule of Law better observed under OBJ than it is under GEJ? Was general insecurity any less under OBJ than it is today (minus the emergent Boko Haram phenomenon, which sensible people realise is a political ploy to return power to the north)? Was the public service more efficient under OBJ than it is now? Most importantly, did Nigerians have more food on their tables under OBJ than they have today under GEJ (despite the fact that the country earned more courtesy of record crude oil prices during OBJ's eight years)? What then, is the basis for maligning GEJ as the worst thing to happen to Nigeria? Could it be merely because of his unpretentious appearance and underwhelming personality? Or could it be because of his unfashionable trademark hat? Because of his perceived lack of 'swagger'? Is that enough to justify so much baseless hate?

Do you so easily forget that the highest number of politically motivated assassinations occurred under Obasanjo, and ALL of them (including the murder of a serving Minister of Justice/Attorney-General) remain unresolved?

Again, how can anyone forget that political corruption, which is arguably worse than financial corruption, was elevated to official state practice under Obasanjo? In Nigeria's political history, has there been any election worse than the 2003 and 2007 general elections conducted by Obasanjo? Compare that with GEJ's demonstrable resolve not to tamper with electoral processes - which has seen the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria's history take place under him (e.g. Edo, Ondo, Anambra, Imo, etc). Gradually, the phenomenon of election-rigging is becoming extinct, primarily because GEJ refuses to endorse such, even to his own party's detriment. Can you say the same for OBJ?

Have we forgotten how Obasanjo sought to ALTER the constitution to prolong his stay in power through a dubious third term provision? Is that brazen act of political corruption not infinitely worse than pardoning a penitent convicted man?

I can go on and on, but the imperative of brevity constrains me. The fact is that we cannot judge GEJ in isolation. He had predecessors, and if we cannot prove how his administration is worse than those of his predecessors (especially OBJ), then we have serious issues indeed.
why compare him to his oga at the top??we need a preisident to tackle our problems,not to be friends to our greatest enemy,which is corruption
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
ifebosco: why compare him to his oga at the top??we need a preisident to tackle our problems,not to be friends to our greatest enemy,which is corruption

It bothers me when people speak about how the past was corrupt, it is like telling us that it is not yet time for us to ask for better
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by ifebosco: 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: There's no point trying to challenge a senseless article. This is the oil multinationals fighting back to stall passage of PIB. All their effort is dead on arrival. QED.

Meanwhile, I understand the fact that HATERS (losers at the 2011 elections) will fight amongst themselves in attempt to queue behind the senseless article.
please i have been reading you for some time,try and list me 5mejor things that gej has done to nigerians for his 3years in office.with out sentiment
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by ifebosco: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
Fhemmmy:

It bothers me when people speak about how the past was corrupt, it is like telling us that it is not yet time for us to ask for better
on point

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by ifebosco: 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
ugoezeb: Please can anybody help me to cross these dots:
... CIA prediction of Nigeria breaking up come 2015.

... The issue of boko haram having foreign links with al queda (CIA cover operation).
... Amanpour controversial interview with Gej wia Gej blame d western world of promoting oil theft in nigeria ie blood money.
... America's meddlesomeness in nigeria's internal affairs during Alam's pardon.
... Establishment of America's drone base close to Nigeria (to spy us).

All these nd odas coming in future are calculated plans by America to 'invade' nigeria like they did to iraq.
All these r because of Niger Delta Oil.
why oilthere are many countries in the world today doing very well with out oil,
just put your house in order,investors most come and invest in your country,becuase every body on earth needs and want to make more money,just get the basic infrastructures in place and the country will grow.period
Re: GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley by CooldudeY2J: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hmmm...... i sorry for my country Nigeria #make i go drink kunu

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Ambode Commissions Bridge, Car Park Built By Deeper Life Church / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.