Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15511 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: i can answer this,but aint with a christain mindset,probably with the mindset of obadiah, new age stuff.
AGAIN WITH THE NEW AGE STUFF. *SMDH*
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark:

Matthew 1:18-20

New International Version (NIV)
Joseph Accepts Jesus as His Son

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about, His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Why would Joseph consider putting her away quietly not to disgrace her if he is the one that impregnated her?

why would the Angel tell him "what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit"?

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: SHE HADNT HAD S-E-X- AT THAT POINT. SHE HADNT 'KNOWN' HIM YET. IF I WROTE SOMETHING ELSE I PROBABLY GOT CONFUSED WITH SOMETHING ELSE. I AM PRACTICALLY FIGHTING AROUND 8 PEOPLE BY MYSELF SO ITS EASY TO MIX UP POINTS. THEY WERE STILL ENGAGED
My obadiah is shampion fighter grin

*singing*
Two fighting adiye meji n'ja!

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark:

Matthew 1:18-20

Joseph Accepts Jesus as His Son

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about, His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Why would Joseph consider putting her away quietly not to disgrace her if he is the one that impregnated her?

why would the Angel tell him "what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit"?
WHAT IS CONCEIVED IN HER IS FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT MEANS THE CHILD SHE WOULD HAVE WILL BE A HOLY MAN. A MAN OF GOD. A PIOUS MAN. A MAN WHO DWELLS AND OPERATE FROM THE HOLINESS WITHIN. A MAN WHO RESIDES IN THE HOLY PART OF HIS SPIRIT. A RIGHTEOUS SEED.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS REPROBATE WOMAN grin OH YE DAUGHTERS OF EVE WHY HAVE YE CAST ASIDE THE TRUE DOCTRINE OF YE LORD ?
Lwkmd!! Buzugee no go use laff kee person ehhh! cheesy

This thread is hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
My obadiah is shampion fighter grin

*singing*
Two fighting adiye meji n'ja!
LMAO. I AM DISHING OUT UPPERCUTS AND GIDIGBO WRESTLING MOVES. grin grin THESE FOLKS DONT KNOW WHO THEY MESSING WITH
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Lwkmd!! Buzugee no go use laff kee person ehhh! cheesy

This thread is hilarious. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin WETIN DEY HAPPEN ISHI grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELL SHE WAS UNWEDDED ( NOT MARRIED BUT ENGAGED ) AND HAD NOT HAD S-EX. HOWEVER SCRIPTURE SAYS THE SPIRIT MOVED THEM TO DO IT. MEANING THEY BOTH GOT WEDDED ( YOU ARE MARRIED IN SEX ). HOWEVER ONLY THEM KNEW IT. THE SOCIETY DID NOT KNOW. THIS MEANS MARY IS TAINTED FOREVER. SHE WILL BE MADE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE IF THEY WENT THROUGH WITH A CEREMONY AND THEN THE PEOPLE FOUND OUT SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN. SO THIS IS A BIG ISSUE IN A PATRIACHAL SOCIETY. SO WHAT TO DO ? HIDE HER SOMEWHERE OR GET RID OF HER OR RUN AWAY. THOSE ARE YOUR ONLY OPTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT THE PEOPLE TO DISGRACE HER. HOWEVER SOMETHING IN HIM MADE HIM STAY ( THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIM ) AND THEY GOT THROUGH IT AND HAD MORE KIDS. A HAPPY ENDING.
Stop getting high on cannabis...you will be judged by every word you utter even here in nairaland..you think we are here for joke abi? abi you think say na only you be prophet wey fit prophesy scriptures? what utter blasphemy! do you know what it takes to be a righteous, devout man and follow the law to the letter in those days? Joseph was a devout Jew who knew the law and its consequences..don't come here telling us thrash..lemme quote the scripture for all to see..Matthew 1:19-20

19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[a] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Get angry!!! The thread is about exposing false teachers. all i am doing is exposing the biggest of them all.
jst passing ,abeg mak una no fight o.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
From scripture quoted by Boomark again, it says pregnant THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT....what is conceived in her is from THE HOLY SPIRIT. Mary, had also said, how can I be pregnant SINCE I HAD NO SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN.....but Obadiah777 says the she has se.x with Joseph.

Who is lying here? Mary through the words of the scripture or obadiah777? It's like say, I'm full, not hungry and someone else say no, it's not my tommy....I must be hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: Stop getting high on cannabis...you will be judged by every word you utter even here in nairaland..you think we are here for joke abi? abi you think say na only you be prophet wey fit prophesy scriptures? what utter blasphemy! do you know what it takes to be a righteous, devout man and follow the law to the letter in those days? Joseph was a devout Jew who knew the law and its consequences..don't come here telling us thrash..lemme quote the scripture for all to see..Matthew 1:19-20

19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet[a] did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

YOU ARE REPEATING THE SAME THING. DIVORCE HER MEANS RUN AWAY. THEY DIDNT HAVE DIVORCE COURTS IN THOSE DAYS. DIVORCE MEANS TO RUN OFF AND ABANDON THE WOMAN. ABEG SHIFT GEAR AND ASK ANOTHER QUESTION. AND STOP READING NIV BIBLE. IT IS A CORRUPTED VERSION. ONLY THE KJV IS THE REAL DEAL LIKE EVANDER HOLLYFIELD
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. I AM DISHING OUT UPPERCUTS AND GIDIGBO WRESTLING MOVES. grin grin THESE FOLKS DONT KNOW WHO THEY MESSING WITH
*chortling* grin cheesy
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HER REPLY WAS BUT HOW CAN I ? I HAVE NO MAN ? ( I AM A VIRGIN ) AND THE ANGEL SAID YOU SHALL MEET A MAN AND ETC ETC ETC . NOW WAS THAT SIMPLE IN LAY MANS TERMS ?
what r u smoking give sum na
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: From scripture quoted by Boomark again, it says pregnant THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT....what is conceived in her is from THE HOLY SPIRIT. Mary, had also said, how can I be pregnant SINCE I HAD NO SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE WITH A MAN.....but Obadiah777 says the she has se.x with Joseph.

Who is lying here? Mary through the words of the scripture or obadiah777? It's like say, I'm full, not hungry and someone else say no, it's not my tommy....I must be hungry.
PREGNANT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. IT IS SYMBOLIC. IT MEANS THE SEED SHE WOULD CONCEIVE WILL BE HOLY. THATS ALL IT MEANS.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: what r u smoking give sum na
AM SMOKING THE KJV. TRY IT.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: PREGNANT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. IT IS SYMBOLIC. IT MEANS THE SEED SHE WOULD CONCEIVE WILL BE HOLY. THATS ALL IT MEANS.
Nay, I disagree with thee...

4 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: u are a liar, even when i give u the exact verse, u're still unrepentant, u see y i said , i doubt ur sanity?
u know his a lier ,do nt stress ur point a blind man ,wil alwayz b blind,jst wave ,smile look him in the eyes and say'DEVIL I PASS U'.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel: image123 masquerading as Calculus12 smiley

grin

I know that boy is an epitome of "mischievism".
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: AM SMOKING THE KJV. TRY IT.
i say i wil nt tel mommy na,giv me sum of tat weed.stp da lie
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Ishilove:
Nay, I disagree with thee...
YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH ALWAYS STANDS THE TEST OF TIME. YOU HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED BY THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS AND I AM TRYING TO PURGE YOU OF YOUR AILMENT. I CAN TAKE YOU TO THE WATER BUT I CANNOT FORCE YOU TO DRINK
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE REPEATING THE SAME THING. DIVORCE HER MEANS RUN AWAY. THEY DIDNT HAVE DIVORCE COURTS IN THOSE DAYS. DIVORCE MEANS TO RUN OFF AND ABANDON THE WOMAN. ABEG SHIFT GEAR AND ASK ANOTHER QUESTION. AND STOP READING NIV BIBLE. IT IS A CORRUPTED VERSION. ONLY THE KJV IS THE REAL DEAL LIKE EVANDER HOLLYFIELD
diversionary tactics...i wasn't saying what boomark was saying..i said Joseph would never have slept with Mary because he knew the law..you ARE TELLING US THAT WASN'T THE CASE.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: diversionary tactics...i wasn't saying what boomark was saying..i said Joseph would never have slept with Mary because he knew the law..you ARE TELLING US THAT WASN'T THE CASE.
WHAT LAW ? THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST HAVING S-E-X. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? THE ONLY LAW IS AGAINST LEAVING A WOMAN YOU HAVE HAD S-EX WITH. ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH A WOMAN, THATS YOUR WIFE. THE SEXUAL ACT IS THE SEAL. NO LAW IN THAT. NOW TRYING TO LEAVE A WOMAN YOU HAD SEX WITH ? THATS A BIG SIN
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: u know his a lier ,do nt stress ur point a blind man ,wil alwayz b blind,jst wave ,smile look him in the eyes and say 'DEVIL I PASS U'.
Bwahahahahahaha!! Kai, NL!!!!!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT LAW ? THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST HAVING S-E-X. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? THE ONLY LAW IS AGAINST LEAVING A WOMAN YOU HAVE HAD S-EX WITH. ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH A WOMAN, THATS YOUR WIFE.
Tell this to today's youths. embarassed

undecided
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by inspiredbyGOD(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
I see no end to this ''fisticuff''
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: PREGNANT THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT A LITERAL STATEMENT. IT IS SYMBOLIC. IT MEANS THE SEED SHE WOULD CONCEIVE WILL BE HOLY. THATS ALL IT MEANS.

This is one thing you do - taking everything is scripture to be symbolic. Does it take 'SYMBOLIC' to get a woman pregnant? The context from refers to....NOT HAVING SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE with a man and yet holy child was CONCEIVED IN HER
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
I see no end to this ''fistcuff''
More like "fingercuff" undecided
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELL SHE WAS UNWEDDED ( NOT MARRIED BUT ENGAGED ) AND HAD NOT HAD S-EX. HOWEVER SCRIPTURE SAYS THE SPIRIT MOVED THEM TO DO IT. MEANING THEY BOTH GOT WEDDED ( YOU ARE MARRIED IN SEX ). HOWEVER ONLY THEM KNEW IT. THE SOCIETY DID NOT KNOW. THIS MEANS MARY IS TAINTED FOREVER. SHE WILL BE MADE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE IF THEY WENT THROUGH WITH A CEREMONY AND THEN THE PEOPLE FOUND OUT SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN. SO THIS IS A BIG ISSUE IN A PATRIACHAL SOCIETY. SO WHAT TO DO ? HIDE HER SOMEWHERE OR GET RID OF HER OR RUN AWAY. THOSE ARE YOUR ONLY OPTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT THE PEOPLE TO DISGRACE HER. HOWEVER SOMETHING IN HIM MADE HIM STAY ( THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIM ) AND THEY GOT THROUGH IT AND HAD MORE KIDS. A HAPPY ENDING.

Please where in the scriptures can we find the bolded??....

Even from the apocrypha sef......

5 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT LAW ? THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST HAVING S-E-X. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ? THE ONLY LAW IS AGAINST LEAVING A WOMAN YOU HAVE HAD S-EX WITH. ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH A WOMAN, THATS YOUR WIFE. THE SEXUAL ACT IS THE SEAL. NO LAW IN THAT. NOW TRYING TO LEAVE A WOMAN YOU HAD SEX WITH ? THATS A BIG SIN
Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21)stop going round in circles..i repeat Joseph NEVER SLEPT with MARY that was why he wanted to put her away quietly cos he doesn't want her to be disgraced..i will keep on hammering this truth until you are clear from whatevea you are smoking

3 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: SHE HADNT HAD S-E-X- AT THAT POINT. SHE HADNT 'KNOWN' HIM YET. IF I WROTE SOMETHING ELSE I PROBABLY GOT CONFUSED WITH SOMETHING ELSE. I AM PRACTICALLY FIGHTING AROUND 8 PEOPLE BY MYSELF SO ITS EASY TO MIX UP POINTS. THEY WERE STILL ENGAGED

You Calculator12 is not even helping you. He is just loitering around here saying "why this," "why that," "why should you go against my oga at the top." You do err for not teaching him the scripture.

3 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Considering that Obadiah777's errors are of the very obvious sort, there was no call for tis thread at all. If threads need to be opened on false teachings, they should be targeted at teachings that fool Christians easily. There's very little to fool anyone looking for Christ in Obadiah777/Buzugee's teachings.

But there's a lot of apparent harmlessness in the rejection of the deity of Christ, the rejection of law in principle, the effort to re-entrench the law that has been removed, the fight against authority in the church and a lot of other things that aren't easily recognizable as trouble spots for the Church.

Another thing to watch out for is calling people out in such a manner as this. It's not always wise to call people out like this. If you would call people out, then it is only fair to provide a title that allows them to defend and explain their views without feeling persecuted. After all, the first purpose of the war against false doctrine is to protect our family, both those who have fallen to them and those who haven't, from them, not to destroy everything that smells bad to us.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

This is one thing you do - taking everything is scripture to be symbolic. Does it take 'SYMBOLIC' to get a woman pregnant? The context from refers to....NOT HAVING SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE with a man and yet holy child was CONCEIVED IN HER
psalms 78 vs 2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old

matthew 13 VS 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

ONE THING YOU WILL FIND OUT AS YOU PROGRESS IN YOUR JOURNEY INTO SCRIPTURES IS THAT ALMOST ALL THE BIBLE IS NOT LITERAL READING. THERE IS A DEEPER MEANING TO ALMOST EVERYTHING. THIS IS HOW THE LORD WEEDS OUT THOSE WHO HE DOES NOT WANT TO HAVE THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.