Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15510 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Young man, don't get me upset if you have nothing to contribute to this thread. All you've being doing here is derail this thread. If you want to contribute, prove what I said is wrong from many Bible Concordances available online and if not, stop derailing us here please. Thank you.

Get angry!!! The thread is about exposing false teachers. all i am doing is exposing the biggest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: the only challenge here is ur sanity, if there is a way one can be sure of ur mental state, then i will join issues. As a psycho-therapist, i have met ppl like you who claimed they attended the same school with Jesus and that jhey had better grades than him, so i will advice that u dont miss ur next appointment. God bless.
A PSYCHO -THERAPIST ? I AM SURE YOU KNOW THAT TO BE A PSYCHO-THERAPIST YOU HAVE TO BE COMPLETELY BONKERS YOURSELF. THATS WHY YOU SOUND CRAZY ALL THE TIME. GO AND TAKE YOUR MEDICATIONS BRAH
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Young man, don't get me upset if you have nothing to contribute to this thread. All you've being doing here is derail this thread. If you want to contribute, prove what I said is wrong from many Bible Concordances available online and if not, stop derailing us here please. Thank you.

What exactly are u going to do if u get upset? Send cardinal hate (frosbel) after me?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

You rebuked him cause you are a loyal slave of Hateism and you don't want Pope Goshen to send cardinal Hate (frosbel) after you.

I can see covert Jesuit priest Calculus12 has been dispatched to initiate a counter reformation on Nairaland , you will not succeed, trust me 'ol pal. wink
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION. 'VIRGIN' MEANS 'UNWED'. NO POINT STRETCHING OUT THIS TOPIC. YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED. ACCEPT IT. ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION. WHATS THE NEXT QUESTION ?

Okay, you derived your meaning from where? Give us evidence where your meanings was derived from. There are many folks who are NOT WED (UNWED) yet and UNMARRIED but had tasted se.x......are they virgins in the context of 'sex.ual' affairs with a man?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Get angry!!! The thread is about exposing false teachers. all i am doing is exposing the biggest of them all.

the biggest false teacher my dear Sir, has to be Mr.Pope the father of all that is false and wrong with Christendom , followed closely by the preachers of the false prosperity and itching ear gospel. smiley
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

I can see covert Jesuit priest Calculus12 has been dispatched to initiate a counter reformation on Nairaland , you will not succeed, trust me 'ol pal. wink

See d irony in this post! Lol! What cardinal hate (frosbel) and Pope Goshen do is try to silence anyone who is against what they stand for (the spread of Hateism). Now Obadiah is their tagget!

My belle dey sweet me say Obadiah is more than a match.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay, you derived your meaning from where? Give us evidence where your meanings was derived from. There are many folks who are NOT WED (UNWED) yet and UNMARRIED but had tasted se.x......are they virgins in the context of 'sex.ual' affairs with a man?

Cardinal hate stop calling 'dear' cause someone would mistake me for a member of Hateism.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: THE LORD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION. 'VIRGIN' MEANS 'UNWED'. NO POINT STRETCHING OUT THIS TOPIC. YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED. ACCEPT IT. ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION. WHATS THE NEXT QUESTION ?
I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. When angel Gabriel told Mary ' u will give birth to a son', what was her reply? Luke 1:26-36
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

See d irony in this post! Lol! What cardinal hate (frosbel) and Pope Goshen do is try to silence anyone who is against what they stand for (the spread of Hateism). Now Obadiah is their tagget!

If the quality of Obadiah's 'gibberish' impresses you , I am not surprised, after all if you can bow before idols , why not also believe in the black Hebrew Israelite concepts of fallacy . wink
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

I HAVE POSTED THE POINT TO YOU. PONDER ON IT. DONT LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF ACCEPTING YOU WERE WRONG. LISTEN HERE THE PRIZE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR EGO. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE BRAH GOSHEN. DONT LET YOUR EGO ROB YOU OFF THE PRIZE.

ANY FOLKS WHO ARE NOT WED BUT HAVE SE-X WOULD BE CALLED VIRGINS IN ANCIENT TIME. VIRGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH S-E-X. ITS A MUTATION OF THE MEANING OF WORDS OVER TIME THAT HAS ASCRIBED IT TO S-E-X. VIRGIN IS AN UNMARRIED MAID.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

You haven't told us by whose authority you teach your infallible doctrines.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. When angel Gabriel told Mary ' u will give birth to a son', what was her reply? Luke 1:26-36
HER REPLY WAS BUT HOW CAN I ? I HAVE NO MAN ? ( I AM A VIRGIN ) AND THE ANGEL SAID YOU SHALL MEET A MAN AND ETC ETC ETC . NOW WAS THAT SIMPLE IN LAY MANS TERMS ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

what is ur point really, u dont believe the virgin birth of Jesus?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

If the quality of Obadiah's 'gibberish' impresses you , I am not surprised, after all if you can bow before idols , why not also believe in the black Hebrew Israelite concepts of fallacy . wink

Obadiah's so called "gibberish" makes more sense than what you and your pope teach as infallible.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

LOL CHIEF CALCULUS12, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: LOL CHIEF CALCULUS12, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.

What is Truth ?

That the Black Man is on top and the White Man at the bottom ?

Racist !! cheesy
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HER REPLY WAS BUT HOW CAN I ? I HAVE NO MAN ? ( I AM A VIRGIN ) AND THE ANGEL SAID YOU SHALL MEET A MAN AND ETC ETC ETC . NOW WAS THAT SIMPLE IN LAY MANS TERMS ?
u are a liar, even when i give u the exact verse, u're still unrepentant, u see y i said , i doubt ur sanity?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: APPRECIATE THE COMPLEMENTS BUT YOU ERR. STICKING TO ONLY DOCTRINES ABOUT CHRIST IS LIKE SOMEONE WITH TUNNEL VISION. REAL PROPHETS WANT TO KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD. WHAT LIES AHEAD IS EXTENSIVELY COVERED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. IF YOU ASK ME PERSONALLY, THERE ARE ONLY 6 BOOKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT ARE WORTH READING. THE REST ARE JUST ADVICE ON HOW TO LIVE ETC ETC ETC. THE SIX NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS WITH WORTHY MESSAGES ARE
1-2 THESSALONIANS
2-2 PETERS
3-ROMANS
4-JAMES
5-THE BOOK OF REVELATION
6-MATTHEW

REAL PROPHETS FOCUS ON THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WHERE THE FUTURE IS.
You also err..The greatest prophet of all time is Jesus THE PRINCE OF PEACE..no wonder Paul who was the least of the apostles has more revelations and insight because he focused more on Christ..going through Christ is NOT going through a tunnel but rather accessing the Owner of Secrets..OR how do you explain Paul visit to the third heavens?

◄ 2 Corinthians 12:2 ►

New International Version (©2011)
I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows.

Paul also went up by revelation because of his encounter with Christ..If your revelations are NOT centered on Christ the soon coming KING WHO WILL JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD forget it you are on your own o.

4 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: what is ur point really, u dont believe the virgin birth of Jesus?

My point is, if Obadiah is teaching falsehood, who gives Goshen et al the right to say its false? If Goshen et al can claim that their teaching is in line with the truth why can't Obadiah make d same claim?

Obadiah quotes from the bible, Goshen et al quote from d same bible; Obadiah interpretes based on what is in d bible, Goshen et al, interpretes based on the bible; Obadiah claims to be right cause he believes God's spirit inspires him; Goshen et al believes the spirit inspires them too.

So why then would Goshen et al consider their teachings infallible while obadiah's is occultic?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: I HAVE POSTED THE POINT TO YOU. PONDER ON IT. DONT LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF ACCEPTING YOU WERE WRONG. LISTEN HERE THE PRIZE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR EGO. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE BRAH GOSHEN. DONT LET YOUR EGO ROB YOU OFF THE PRIZE.

ANY FOLKS WHO ARE NOT WED BUT HAVE SE-X WOULD BE CALLED VIRGINS IN ANCIENT TIME. VIRGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH S-E-X. ITS A MUTATION OF THE MEANING OF WORDS OVER TIME THAT HAS ASCRIBED IT TO S-E-X. VIRGIN IS AN UNMARRIED MAID.

Okay, virgin is unmarried maid. Mary was both UNMARRIED to Joseph yet from the scriptures quoted....like in a courtship to be married to Joseph and scriptures says, they are NOT married yet. You're right in that definition. Now, when Mary was told she will have a son, what was her response?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be, since I have not been intimate with a man?"

NET Bible (©2006)
Mary said to the angel, "How will this be, since I have not had se.xual relations with a man?"

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had se.xual intercourse."

Young's Literal Translation
And Mary said unto the messenger, 'How shall this be, seeing a husband I do not know?'
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: APPRECIATE THE COMPLEMENTS BUT YOU ERR. STICKING TO ONLY DOCTRINES ABOUT CHRIST IS LIKE SOMEONE WITH TUNNEL VISION. REAL PROPHETS WANT TO KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD. WHAT LIES AHEAD IS EXTENSIVELY COVERED IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. IF YOU ASK ME PERSONALLY, THERE ARE ONLY 6 BOOKS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT ARE WORTH READING. THE REST ARE JUST ADVICE ON HOW TO LIVE ETC ETC ETC. THE SIX NEW TESTAMENT BOOKS WITH WORTHY MESSAGES ARE
1-2 THESSALONIANS
2-2 PETERS
3-ROMANS
4-JAMES
5-THE BOOK OF REVELATION
6-MATTHEW

REAL PROPHETS FOCUS ON THE OLD TESTAMENT. THE OLD TESTAMENT IS WHERE THE FUTURE IS.
You also err..The greatest prophet of all time is Jesus THE PRINCE OF PEACE..no wonder Paul who was the least of the apostles has more revelations and insight because he focused more on Christ..going through Christ is NOT going through a tunnel but rather accessing the Owner of Secrets..OR how do you explain Paul visit to the third heavens?

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows.

Paul also went up by revelation because of his encounter with Christ..If your revelations are NOT centered on Christ the soon coming KING WHO WILL JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD forget it you are on your own o.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hebrew Israelites are a fringe cult , no different from black panthers or the KKK.

Black Hebrew Israelites (also Black Hebrews, African Hebrew Israelites, and Hebrew Israelites) are groups of people mostly of Black African ancestry situated mainly in the United States who believe they are descendants of the ancient Israelites. Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are generally not accepted as Jews by the greater Jewish community, and many Black Hebrews consider themselves—and not mainstream Jews—to be the only authentic descendants of the ancient Israelites. Many choose to self-identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than as Jews.

If after you watch this video, you do not think these people are insane, you will be in my prayers.

For example according to these people, King James was a black man, lol. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiHdEQWU2DQ
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

What is Truth ?

That the Black Man is on top and the White Man at the bottom ?

Racist !! cheesy
ACTUALLY CURRENTLY WE ARE IN THE GENTILE EMPIRE AND THE LAST KINGDOM IN THE GENTILE EMPIRE IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH IS THE EMPIRE WITH 7 HEADS ( 7 HILLS OF ROME ) AND 10 HORNS WHICH LATER MORPHED INTO THE EUROZONE ( THE TEN HORNS MEANING 10 STRENGTHS OF EUROPE ) AND WHICH A PART OF IT BROKE OFF INTO AMERICA. THIS IS THE EMPIRE CONTROLLING THE WORLD NOW AND WOULD BE THE LAST EMPIRE BEFORE THE KINGDOM COMES, SO ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG. THE WHITE MAN IS CURRENTLY ON TOP. NOT FOR LONG THOUGH. HIS TIME WILL SOON BE UP
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
@Goshen, pls can u post angel Gabriel's encounter with Mary in Luke 1:26-36.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: u are a liar, even when i give u the exact verse, u're still unrepentant, u see y i said , i doubt ur sanity?
I AM INTERPRETING THE VERSE TO YOU IN LAY MANS TERMS. SOMETHING A SIMPLE-TON LIKE YOURSELF CAN UNDERSTAND
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013

Goshen is still right because both unwed and the normal virgin girl still applies here. That is why Joseph thought or said, "I Didn't Do It" and wanted to send her away quietly.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

My point is, if Obadiah is teaching falsehood, who gives Goshen et al the right to say its false? If Goshen et al can claim that their teaching is in line with the truth why can't Obadiah make d same claim?

Obadiah quotes from the bible, Goshen et al quote from d same bible; Obadiah interpretes based on what is in d bible, Goshen et al, interpretes based on the bible; Obadiah claims to be right cause he believes God's spirit inspires him; Goshen et al believes the spirit inspires them too.

So why then would Goshen et al consider their teachings infallible while obadiah's is occultic?

The truth is, we are all subject to one another to check mate ourselves in the things we teach. If you believe I've said anything wrong in the past, I'm subject to correction NOT claiming I know it all. The purpose of this thread is to call Obadiah777 to correction and let's reason scriptures together.

When I said what I said then, I was scrutinized by the brethren and even you, if my teachings can't stand the scriptural scrutiny of our believers, then I make myself LORD OF ALL and that's not what Christ called us to do. Please, allow Obadiah777 to answer to scrutiny of our believers, the same way you followed to scrutinize me then. And, I do not claim to know it all, don't misunderstand me. Thank you.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: You also err..The greatest prophet of all time is Jesus THE PRINCE OF PEACE..no wonder Paul who was the least of the apostles has more revelations and insight because he focused more on Christ..going through Christ is NOT going through a tunnel but rather accessing the Owner of Secrets..OR how do you explain Paul visit to the third heavens?

SCRIPTURE SAYS ' I COME IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK'. NOT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT. AND BESIDES PAUL IS A PROPHET UNTO THE GENTILES. PAUL IS THE GREATEST PROPHET OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. BUT THATS ABOUT IT. DANIEL, ISAIAH, OBADIAH, JOEL, ZECHARIAH, ZEPHANIAH, NAHUM, HAGGAI, JEREMIAH, MOSES, HABBAKUK, JOB, HAD MORE POIGNANT PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

so now, are u against Goshen n co because they are against Obadia, or because they are not interpreting the truth?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay, virgin is unmarried maid. Mary was both UNMARRIED to Joseph yet from the scriptures quoted....like in a courtship to be married to Joseph and scriptures says, they are NOT married yet. You're right in that definition. Now, when Mary was told she will have a son, what was her response?

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be, since I have not been intimate with a man?"

NET Bible (©2006)
Mary said to the angel, "How will this be, since I have not had se.xual relations with a man?"

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had se.xual intercourse."

Young's Literal Translation
And Mary said unto the messenger, 'How shall this be, seeing a husband I do not know?'
I KNOW NOT A MAN MEANS I HAVE NOT HAD S-E-X
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: @Goshen, pls can u post angel Gabriel's encounter with Mary in Luke 1:26-36.

26Six months after Elizabeth had become pregnant, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee. 27The angel went to a virgin promised in marriage to a descendant of David named Joseph. The virgin's name was Mary. 28When the angel entered her home, he greeted her and said, "You are favored by the Lord! The Lord is with you." 29She was startled by what the angel said and tried to figure out what this greeting meant. 30The angel told her, "Don't be afraid, Mary. You have found favor with God. 31You will become pregnant, give birth to a son, and name him Jesus. 32He will be a great man and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David. 33Your son will be king of Jacob's people forever, and his kingdom will never end." 34Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had se.xual intercourse." 35The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God. 36"Elizabeth, your relative, is six months pregnant with a son in her old age. People said she couldn't have a child. 37But nothing is impossible for God." 38Mary answered, "I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you've said happen to me." Then the angel left her. Luke 1 >> GOD'S WORD ® Translation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.