Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15512 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: I AM INTERPRETING THE VERSE TO YOU IN LAY MANS TERMS. SOMETHING A SIMPLE-TON LIKE YOURSELF CAN UNDERSTAND
ive seen ur likes in psycho ward b4, neatly dressed but very insane.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

The truth is, we are all subject to one another to check mate ourselves in the things we teach. If you believe I've said anything wrong in the past, I'm subject to correction NOT claiming I know it all. The purpose of this thread is to call Obadiah777 to correction and let's reason scriptures together.

When I said what I said then, I was scrutinized by the brethren and even you, if my teachings can't stand the scriptural scrutiny of our believers, then I make myself LORD OF ALL and that's not what Christ called us to do. Please, allow Obadiah777 to answer to scrutiny of our believers, the same way you followed to scrutinize me then. And, I do not claim to know it all, don't misunderstand me. Thank you.

I have wirnessed how you people reason out the bible. You only condone anyone who accepts your doctrine. Obadiah insisted on what he is teaching and the next thing is this thread calling his teachings occultic.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
OK I JUST READ THE VERSE IN QUESTION. SHE HAS A MAN WHO SHE HAS NOT MARRIED YET. IN JEWISH TRADITION YOU DO THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY AND THEN TAKE THE WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE, SLEEP WITH HER ON A WHITE SHEET. IF THERE IS NO BLOOD ON THE SHEET, SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN AND WILL BE CAST OUT OF THE COMMUNITY AND HER FAMILY WOULD BE DISGRACED. HOWEVER THE SPIRIT CAME ON THEM BOTH TO MAKE LOVE AND THEY DID IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO THEY HAD S-E-X BEFORE THE ACTUAL CEREMONY
LUKE 1 VS 26 - 36

SO SHE IS UNWED. SHE IS NOT MARRIED. SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING S-E-X YET.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: I KNOW NOT A MAN MEANS I DONT HAVE A MAN.

Okay, that's other translations for you. I will do word study on KJV. First from Old Testament,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

New International Version (©2011)
Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

New Living Translation (©2007)
Adam had se.xual relations with his wife again, and she gave birth to another son. She named him Seth, for she said, "God has granted me another son in place of Abel, whom Cain killed."

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Adam was intimate with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, for she said, "God has given me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

NET Bible (©2006)
And Adam had marital relations with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son. She named him Seth, saying, "God has given me another child in place of Abel because Cain killed him."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Adam made love to his wife again. She gave birth to a son and named him Seth, because [she said,] "God has given me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

Genesis 4:25

To 'know' between a man and a woman in KJV language is SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE. Here is word meaning in Bible concordance:

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? Luke 1:34

The Greek word, ginōskō and means the following from here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G1097&t=KJV

1) to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel
a) to become known

2) to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of
a) to understand
b) to know

3) Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and a woman

4) to become acquainted with, to know
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by doofanc: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: LISTEN HERE THE PRIZE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR EGO. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE BRAH GOSHEN. DONT LET YOUR EGO ROB YOU OFF THE PRIZE.

ANY FOLKS WHO ARE NOT WED BUT HAVE SE-X WOULD BE CALLED VIRGINS IN ANCIENT TIME. VIRGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH S-E-X. ITS A MUTATION OF THE MEANING OF WORDS OVER TIME THAT HAS ASCRIBED IT TO S-E-X. VIRGIN IS AN UNMARRIED MAID.

Really?

Would u accept another definition of virgin, in Biblical terms, is one even though married, has not had se.x? Because if we accept ur definition, it would clearly contradict the passage Christembassy posted. Luke 1.34
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

26Six months after Elizabeth had become pregnant, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a city in Galilee. 27The angel went to a virgin promised in marriage to a descendant of David named Joseph. The virgin's name was Mary. 28When the angel entered her home, he greeted her and said, "You are favored by the Lord! The Lord is with you." 29She was startled by what the angel said and tried to figure out what this greeting meant. 30The angel told her, "Don't be afraid, Mary. You have found favor with God. 31You will become pregnant, give birth to a son, and name him Jesus. 32He will be a great man and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his ancestor David. 33Your son will be king of Jacob's people forever, and his kingdom will never end." 34Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had se.xual intercourse." 35The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come to you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. Therefore, the holy child developing inside you will be called the Son of God. 36"Elizabeth, your relative, is six months pregnant with a son in her old age. People said she couldn't have a child. 37But nothing is impossible for God." 38Mary answered, "I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you've said happen to me." Then the angel left her. Luke 1 >> GOD'S WORD ® Translation
God bless u sir, this translation doesnt need interpretation. This has closed the mouth of obadia, if he dares open his mouth, its certain, i was correct about his sanity or satanic origin.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ All,

I have to go to work now. I will continue if I can....from my phone. If not, I will continue when I return. Thank you all.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark:

Goshen is still right because both unwed and the normal virgin girl still applies here. That is why Joseph thought or said, "I Didn't Do It" and wanted to send her away quietly.
WANTED TO SEND HER AWAY QUIETLY CUZ HE GOT MOVED BY THE SPIRIT TO DO IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO WHEN ALL THE ELDERS ARE OUTSIDE AFTER THE CEREMONY WAITING FOR THE WHITE BEDSHEET TO BE RED, IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE THEY ALREADY DID IT. SO HE WANTED TO SAVE HER EMBARRASSMENT
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: God bless u sir, this translation doesnt need interpretation. This has closed the mouth of obadia, if he dares open his mouth, its certain, i was correct about his sanity or satanic origin.

i expect every member of Hateism to accept the teachings of their infallible leader without question.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: ive seen ur likes in psycho ward b4, neatly dressed but very insane.
grin grin HEY IT TAKES ALL SORTS TO POPULATE THE WORLD grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: @ All,

I have to go to work now. I will continue if I can....from my phone. If not, I will continue when I return. Thank you all.

All riiiiiiise!!! The pope is leaving!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay, that's other translations for you. I will do word study on KJV. First from Old Testament,

And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.

New International Version (©2011)
Adam made love to his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, saying, "God has granted me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

New Living Translation (©2007)
Adam had se.xual relations with his wife again, and she gave birth to another son. She named him Seth, for she said, "God has granted me another son in place of Abel, whom Cain killed."

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Adam was intimate with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son and named him Seth, for she said, "God has given me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

NET Bible (©2006)
And Adam had marital relations with his wife again, and she gave birth to a son. She named him Seth, saying, "God has given me another child in place of Abel because Cain killed him."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Adam made love to his wife again. She gave birth to a son and named him Seth, because [she said,] "God has given me another child in place of Abel, since Cain killed him."

Genesis 4:25

To 'know' between a man and a woman in KJV language is SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE. Here is word meaning in Bible concordance:

Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? Luke 1:34

The Greek word, ginōskō and means the following from here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G1097&t=KJV

1) to learn to know, come to know, get a knowledge of perceive, feel
a) to become known

2) to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of
a) to understand
b) to know

3) Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and a woman

4) to become acquainted with, to know
OK I JUST READ THE VERSE IN QUESTION. SHE HAS A MAN WHO SHE HAS NOT MARRIED YET. IN JEWISH TRADITION YOU DO THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY AND THEN TAKE THE WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE, SLEEP WITH HER ON A WHITE SHEET. IF THERE IS NO BLOOD ON THE SHEET, SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN AND WILL BE CAST OUT OF THE COMMUNITY AND HER FAMILY WOULD BE DISGRACED. HOWEVER THE SPIRIT CAME ON THEM BOTH TO MAKE LOVE AND THEY DID IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO THEY HAD S-E-X BEFORE THE ACTUAL CEREMONY
LUKE 1 VS 26 - 36

SO SHE IS UNWED. SHE IS A VIRGIN. SHE IS NOT MARRIED. SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING S-E-X YET. SHE IS A VIRGIN. HOWEVER SHE SLEPT WITH HIM BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED. HENCE WHY JOSEPH WAS CONCERNED. EASY EXPLANATION.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

You rebuked him cause you are a loyal slave of Hateism and you don't want Pope Goshen to send cardinal Hate (frosbel) after you.

I think i already know what hate means. If you are a catholic, i have a thread "Hidden truth about catholic..." where you should be. Reading, watching, memorizing and meditating on the truth i uncovered in both video and bible quote.

But wait o! You look like pharisee obadiah's disciple. I will be watching you with a stethoscope hensfot. angry

*Dr Eng Boomark*
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
doofanc:

Really?

Would u accept another definition of virgin, in Biblical terms, is one even though married, has not had se.x? Because if we accept ur definition, it would clearly contradict the passage Christembassy posted. Luke 1.34
IF YOU ARE MARRIED THEN YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN. HOWEVER SHE WAS NOT MARRIED. JOSEPH WAS HER BOYFRIEND. NO CONTRADICTION THERE. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN. PEOPLE HAVE BOYFRIENDS TODAY. SO ALSO IN ANCIENT TIMES. HOWEVER THE RULES WERE STRICTER. YOU COULDNT SLEEP WITH THEM BECAUSE THEY NEED THAT BEDSHEET FULL OF BLOOD TO PROVE VIRGINITY AFTER MARRIAGE

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark:

I think i already know what hate means. If you are a catholic, i have a thread "Hidden truth about catholic..." where you should be. Reading, watching, memorizing and meditating on the truth i uncovered in both video and bible quote.

But wait o! You look like pharisee obadiah's disciple. I will be watching you with a stethoscope hensfot. angry

*Dr Eng Boomark*

i don't have time for baby Hateist; when your pope comes back let me know!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: OK I JUST READ THE VERSE IN QUESTION. SHE HAS A MAN WHO SHE HAS NOT MARRIED YET. IN JEWISH TRADITION YOU DO THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY AND THEN TAKE THE WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE, SLEEP WITH HER ON A WHITE SHEET. IF THERE IS NO BLOOD ON THE SHEET, SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN AND WILL BE CAST OUT OF THE COMMUNITY AND HER FAMILY WOULD BE DISGRACED. HOWEVER THE SPIRIT CAME ON THEM BOTH TO MAKE LOVE AND THEY DID IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO THEY HAD S-E-X BEFORE THE ACTUAL CEREMONY
LUKE 1 VS 26 - 36
so y then did joseph planed to put her away ? Matt 1:19-25. @Goshen, pls give us the above verses again. God bless

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
image123 masquerading as Calculus12 smiley
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel: image123 masquerading as Calculus12 smiley

Cardinal Hate are u still here? i thought where u find d pope of Hateism, there is the cardinal for the propagation of Hateism?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Cardinal Hate are u still here? i thought where u find d pope of Hateism, there is the cardinal for the propagation of Hateism?

Why are you afraid of using your real ID ?

How was the sermon on tithes and offerings today , did you sow seed smiley
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: so y then did joseph planed to put her away ? Matt 1:19-25. @Goshen, pls give us the above verses again. God bless

Pope Goshen has gone for his siesta.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin BOOKMARK THE COMEDIAN.

wink

We are waiting for answers.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
es·pouse (-spouz)
tr.v. es·poused, es·pous·ing, es·pous·es

2. To give one's loyalty or support to (a cause, for example); adopt. SO ESPOUSE MEANS TO GIVE LOYALTY TO. LIKE ' WE WOULD GET MARRIED' LIKE AN ENGAGEMENT
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Why are you afraid of using your real ID ?

How was the sermon on tithes and offerings today , did you sow seed smiley

Cardinal hate didn't know u r interested in tithes and offerings. Since d pope is gone, i will make do with u.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Cardinal hate didn't know u r interested in tithes and offerings. Since d pope is gone, i will make do with u.

I was Pope and now Cardinal angry grin

make up your mind !!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

i expect every member of Hateism to accept the teachings of their infallible leader without question.
pls bro if u have anything sensible to say, pls avail urself with bible verse to prof ur points, stop this lazy and empty interjections. If u have any carry over from other threads, its nobody fault that u couldnt prove urself. Thank u.

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: so y then did joseph planed to put her away ? Matt 1:19-25. @Goshen, pls give us the above verses again. God bless
AS SOON AS HE SLEPT WITH HER, SHE BECAME HIS WIFE. EVEN THOUGH THE CEREMONY HAD NOT BEEN DONE. S-E-X IS MARRIAGE IN ANCIENT HEBREW TRADITION

GENESIS 24 VS 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

<<<< ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE THATS IT. YOU ARE MARRIED TO THEM. SO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A SITUATION WHERE SHE BECAME PREGNANT SO SHE IS HIS WIFE NOW BUT HE IS SCARED CUZ THEY HAVENT DONE THE CEREMONY AND NOBODY KNOWS SO HE WANTS TO GET RID OF HER. SAME THING PEOPLE DO TODAY. GET A WOMAN PREGNANT AND PANICK AND TRY TO RUN AWAY. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: pls bro if u have anything sensible to say, pls avail urself with bible verse to prof ur points, stop this lazy and empty interjections. If u have any carry over from other threads, its nobody fault that u couldnt prove urself. Thank u.

Special attribute of Image123, he normally does not have a coherent argument to bring to the table , than to misquote scripture and spread the poison of tithes and prosperity gospel..
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

I was Pope and now Cardinal angry grin

make up your mind !!

Your religion of Hateism is occultic and secretive. I figured out the heirachy when Pope Goshen was ordering you about and considering that he is the infallible teacher, he just has to be pope. You only copy and paste, you don't teach but bully people around.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: SCRIPTURE SAYS ' I COME IN THE VOLUME OF THE BOOK'. NOT JUST THE NEW TESTAMENT. AND BESIDES PAUL IS A PROPHET UNTO THE GENTILES. PAUL IS THE GREATEST PROPHET OF THE NEW TESTAMENT. BUT THATS ABOUT IT. DANIEL, ISAIAH, OBADIAH, JOEL, ZECHARIAH, ZEPHANIAH, NAHUM, HAGGAI, JEREMIAH, MOSES, HABBAKUK, JOB, HAD MORE POIGNANT PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES
You are dodging the point, who reveals secrets to all these men?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: pls bro if u have anything sensible to say, pls avail urself with bible verse to prof ur points, stop this lazy and empty interjections. If u have any carry over from other threads, its nobody fault that u couldnt prove urself. Thank u.

Baby Hateist didn't i say that i can't play with u? When ur pope comes let me know.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: You are dodging the point, who reveals secrets to all these men?
WHO REVEALS SECRET TO THEM ? THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM wink
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: AS SOON AS HE SLEPT WITH HER, SHE BECAME HIS WIFE. EVEN THOUGH THE CEREMONY HAD NOT BEEN DONE. S-E-X IS MARRIAGE IN ANCIENT HEBREW TRADITION

GENESIS 24 VS 67 And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah's tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

<<<< ONCE YOU SLEEP WITH SOMEONE THATS IT. YOU ARE MARRIED TO THEM. SO WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A SITUATION WHERE SHE BECAME PREGNANT SO SHE IS HIS WIFE NOW BUT HE IS SCARED CUZ THEY HAVENT DONE THE CEREMONY AND NOBODY KNOWS SO HE WANTS TO GET RID OF HER. SAME THING PEOPLE DO TODAY. GET A WOMAN PREGNANT AND PANICK AND TRY TO RUN AWAY. NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
ur condition is worst than i thought. It a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.