Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15508 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Baby Hateist didn't i say that i can't play with u? When ur pope comes let me know.
dont b decieved, i clicked quote n not like o, from all ur posts am sure ure not capable of inteligent discus. U r excused
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WHO REVEALS SECRET TO THEM ? THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THEM wink
In OT The Holy Spirit was not IN them. The Holy Spirit came UPON them.two different things.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by MissOpe(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WANTED TO SEND HER AWAY QUIETLY CUZ HE GOT MOVED BY THE SPIRIT TO DO IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO WHEN ALL THE ELDERS ARE OUTSIDE AFTER THE CEREMONY WAITING FOR THE WHITE BEDSHEET TO BE RED, IT WILL NOT BE BECAUSE THEY ALREADY DID IT. SO HE WANTED TO SAVE HER EMBARRASSMENT

see Mad Man tryin to twist d scriptures........
Woe betieds u....
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: ur condition is worst than i thought. It a shame.
LMAO. ITS NOT A CONDITION. ITS CALLED BEING BLESSED WITH THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES. THOSE SCRIPTURES YOU GAVE ME. THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS

MATTHEW 1 VS 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly. 20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins. <<< VERY EASILY UNDERSTOOD UNLESS OF COURSE YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT DOCTRINE OF DEVILS EMBEDDED IN YOU AND DONT WANT TO LET IT GO. THE VERSE COMBINED WITH THE LUKE ONE CLEARLY POINTS OUT EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED. THEY WERE ENGAGED. THEY GOT MOVED TO HAVE -S-E-X. THIS SOCIETY IS A VERY PATRIACHAL AND STRICT SOCIETY AND WEDDING CEREMONIES ARE CONDUCTED IN A WAY THAT AFTER THE CEREMONY YOU GO INTO A HOUSE MAKE LOVE ON A WHITE SHEET AND THE BLOOD ON THE SHEET IS A SIGN THAT YOUR SON MARRIED A WOMAN OF VIRTUE. HOWEVER EVEN WITHOUT THE CEREMONY S-E-X IS STILL MARRIAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DEFILE A WOMAN AND THEN EXPECT ANOTHER MAN TO MARRY HER. SO BASICALLY THEY DID THE DO, SHE GOT PREGNANT. HE IS PANICKING AND WANTS TO GET RID OF HER AND RUN AWAY. BUT THE LORD PUT IT IN HIS MIND NOT TO DO THAT AND HE SHOULD KEEP HER AS HIS WIFE. END OF STORY. SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Miss Ope:

Woe betieds u....
his condition is worst than madness o, he is a satanist, 777 is assistant 666.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: his condition is worst than madness o, he is a satanist, 777 is assistant 666.

See the intelligent discuss of baby Hateist.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by freebloke: 4:12pm On Mar 24, 2013
Religious folks...mmmm.
christains....mmmm.
una go always dey fight amongst unuself...na mi sabi am pass,na mi sabi de bible pass,na mai church beta pass,na 4 my church u go see baba godey live and direct,na 4 my church we go make u put ur hand hinside phcn live transforma and notin go do u,na 4 mai church u go drink ogogoro and get belle...mmm...una no dey dey in agreement. Haba! If all of una come go heaven,na desame arguement na go dey do 4 heaven b dat. Na him be sey baba godey go just vex leave heaven 4 una come live 4 mushin,lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: In OT The Holy Spirit was not IN them. The Holy Spirit came UPON them.two different things.
IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME UPON THEM EZEKIEL 1 VS 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake. And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon your feet, and I will speak unto you <<< SEE HOW I JUST SHUT YOU DOWN ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
freebloke: Religious folks...mmmm.
christains....mmmm.
una go always dey fight amongst unuself...na mi sabi am pass,na mi sabi de bible pass,na mai church beta pass,na 4 my church u go see baba godey live and direct,na 4 my church we go make u put ur hand hinside phcn live transforma and notin go do u,na 4 mai church u go drink ogogoro and get belle...mmm...una no dey dey in agreement. Haba! If all of una come go heaven,na desame arguement na go dey do 4 heaven b dat. Na him be sey baba godey go just vex leave heaven 4 una come live 4 mushin,lagos.

True talk!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: I HAVE POSTED THE POINT TO YOU. PONDER ON IT. DONT LET YOUR EGO GET IN THE WAY OF ACCEPTING YOU WERE WRONG. LISTEN HERE THE PRIZE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR EGO. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE PRIZE BRAH GOSHEN. DONT LET YOUR EGO ROB YOU OFF THE PRIZE.

ANY FOLKS WHO ARE NOT WED BUT HAVE SE-X WOULD BE CALLED VIRGINS IN ANCIENT TIME. VIRGIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH S-E-X. ITS A MUTATION OF THE MEANING OF WORDS OVER TIME THAT HAS ASCRIBED IT TO S-E-X. VIRGIN IS AN UNMARRIED MAID.

But you know the bolded is patently wrong......
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Miss Ope:

Woe betieds u....
LOOK AT THIS REPROBATE WOMAN grin OH YE DAUGHTERS OF EVE WHY HAVE YE CAST ASIDE THE TRUE DOCTRINE OF YE LORD ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Lol! U never finish to suck breast finish na discussion u wan do? Abeg shift make i see road.
grin grin grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: HER REPLY WAS BUT HOW CAN I ? I HAVE NO MAN ? ( I AM A VIRGIN ) AND THE ANGEL SAID YOU SHALL MEET A MAN AND ETC ETC ETC . NOW WAS THAT SIMPLE IN LAY MANS TERMS ?

I thought that should have been "I HAVE/KNOW NO IDOL"=I AM A VIRGIN.

Have you deserted your sweetheart, "KJV"
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be, since I have not been intimate with a man?"

International Standard Version (©2012)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this happen, since I have not had relations with a man?"

NET Bible (©2006)
Mary said to the angel, "How will this be, since I have not had sexual relations with a man?"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Maryam said to the Angel, “How will this be, for no man has known me?”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had sexual intercourse."

New International Version (©2011)
"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

Matthew 1:20-21
New International Version (NIV)

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit

You said the Angel told her she will meet a man?
I want you to say this yourself. The Angel or you, who lied?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: his condition is worst than madness o, he is a satanist, 777 is assistant 666.
YEAH CHRIST WAS CALLED SATAN TOO AND HE SAID THOSE WHO ARE IN THE TRUTH WILL BE CALLED SATAN. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I AM ON THE RIGHT PATH. NOT LIKE I NEEDED YOUR CONFIRMATION BUT IT HELPS
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

WELL IF YOU HAD SEX YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN CUZ YOU ARE MARRIED BY SEX BUT IF YOU HAD SEX WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING THE WHOLE SOCIETY WOULD STILL THINK YOU ARE A VIRGIN ( UNWED ). IN THAT CASE ONLY YOU AND THE WOMAN WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE BOTH NO LONGER VIRGINS ( MEANING YOU ARE BOTH NOW MARRIED ).
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

When pope Goshen dey support person wey talk say part of God's nature is having s.x una keep quiet but now una mouth don dey sharp because no be pope Goshen talk this one?

Obadiah e be like say na unless u join Hateism before dem go accept ur teaching o.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark:

I thought that should have been "I HAVE/KNOW NO IDOL"=I AM A VIRGIN.

Have you deserted your sweetheart, "KJV"
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be, since I have not been intimate with a man?"

International Standard Version (©2012)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this happen, since I have not had relations with a man?"

NET Bible (©2006)
Mary said to the angel, "How will this be, since I have not had sexual relations with a man?"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010)
Maryam said to the Angel, “How will this be, for no man has known me?”

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Mary asked the angel, "How can this be? I've never had sexual intercourse."

New International Version (©2011)
"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

Matthew 1:20-21

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit

You said the Angel told her she will meet a man?
I want you to say this yourself. The Angel or you, who lied?
SHE HADNT HAD S-E-X- AT THAT POINT. SHE HADNT 'KNOWN' HIM YET. IF I WROTE SOMETHING ELSE I PROBABLY GOT CONFUSED WITH SOMETHING ELSE. I AM PRACTICALLY FIGHTING AROUND 8 PEOPLE BY MYSELF SO ITS EASY TO MIX UP POINTS. THEY WERE STILL ENGAGED
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: SHE HADNT HAD S-E-X- AT THAT POINT. SHE HADNT 'KNOWN' HIM YET. IF I WROTE SOMETHING ELSE I PROBABLY GOT CONFUSED WITH SOMETHING ELSE. I AM PRACTICALLY FIGHTING AROUND 8 PEOPLE BY MYSELF SO ITS EASY TO MIX UP POINTS. THEY WERE STILL ENGAGED

Bros ii totally understand. These Hateists are like vultures. Where d carcass is na hin dem go rush go.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

When pope Goshen dey support person wey talk say part of God's nature is having s.x una keep quiet but now una mouth don dey sharp because no be pope Goshen talk this one?

Obadiah e be like say na unless u join Hateism before dem go accept ur teaching o.
grin grin NO WAYS BROS. I SHALL NOT BE PARTAKERS OF THE DOCTRINE OF DEMONS PUSHED BY GOSHEN AND FROSBEL. I SHALL NOT GO INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES. THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN WORSHIP IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD. THEY ARE TRYING TO DEIFY WOMEN BY SAYING MARY WAS THIS UPRIGHT HOLY WOMAN. SHE WASNT. ITS THE TRUTH. YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO DECIPHER SCRIPTURES TO SEE THAT. NOT EVERYONE HAS THAT GIFT. ONLY THE ELECT. THE 144,000. SCRIPTURE SAYS I WOULD GIVE YOU THE COMFORTER ( THE BIBLE ) TO BRING YOU TO THE REMEMBRANCE OF OLD THINGS. SO IF IT IS NOT EASY TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE WHEN READING IT, THEN CHANCES ARE THESE GUYS ARE NOT PART OF THE 144,000 WHO HAVE BEEN SEALED. THESE ARE THE MEN WHO WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE REMEMBRANCE OF WHAT THE SCRIPTURE SAYS CUZ THEY ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE THE SCRIPTURES SEALED IN THEM. THATS WHY SO MANY REPROBATES CANT GET IT. THIS IS DESCRIBING GOSHEN AND FROSBEL AND THE OTHER REPROBATES
ISAIAH 29 VS 11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELL IF YOU HAD SEX YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN CUZ YOU ARE MARRIED BY SEX BUT IF YOU HAD SEX WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING THE WHOLE SOCIETY WOULD STILL THINK YOU ARE A VIRGIN ( UNWED ). IN THAT CASE ONLY YOU AND THE WOMAN WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE BOTH NO LONGER VIRGINS ( MEANING YOU ARE BOTH NOW MARRIED ).

And how does your explanation apply to mary who was both unwedded and had not had any se-xual relation with a man??......

My twin bro I'ma tell you this........

The truth about marys virginity is so glaring from the scriptures....trying to force your own understanding isn't helping.........

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Bros ii totally understand. These Hateists are like vultures. Where d carcass is na hin dem go rush go.
LMAO BROS I HAVE THE EXACT SCRIPTURE FOR YOUR POINT MATTHEW 24 VS 28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together BUNCH OF EAGLES LOOKING FOR DEAD MEAT. WELL THEY GOT THE WRONG ONE TODAY CUZ I AM ALIVE. NO FOOD OVER HERE FOR THEM. THEY NEED TO PARK SOMEWHERE ELSE. THIS AINT NO PARKING SPOT
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: IN THE OLD TESTAMENT THE HOLY SPIRIT CAME UPON THEM EZEKIEL 1 VS 28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake. And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon your feet, and I will speak unto you <<< SEE HOW I JUST SHUT YOU DOWN ?
NO you didn't pal..YOU said the HOLY SPIRIT WAS IN THEM..But you forget to acknowledge JESUS the Giver of the Holy Spirit.

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. (John 7:37-39)

ARE YOU SO MUCH AFRAID TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by ijawkid(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Lol...obadiah is my man too......we all correct ourselves when we err.......I've also had heated scriptural arguments with goshen on this forum too.........

All you think of is that those who are against obadiah on this thread are biased ...no they AINT....

Besided if you have nothing biblical to add to this discussion you can just go do something else......maybe go play ps3.....grin

2 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

And how does your explanation apply to mary who was both unwedded and had not had any se-xual relation with a man??......

My twin bro I'ma tell you this........

The truth about marys virginity is so glaring from the scriptures....trying to force your own understanding isn't helping.........

WELL SHE WAS UNWEDDED ( NOT MARRIED BUT ENGAGED ) AND HAD NOT HAD S-EX. HOWEVER SCRIPTURE SAYS THE SPIRIT MOVED THEM TO DO IT. MEANING THEY BOTH GOT WEDDED ( YOU ARE MARRIED IN SEX ). HOWEVER ONLY THEM KNEW IT. THE SOCIETY DID NOT KNOW. THIS MEANS MARY IS TAINTED FOREVER. SHE WILL BE MADE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE IF THEY WENT THROUGH WITH A CEREMONY AND THEN THE PEOPLE FOUND OUT SHE WAS NOT A VIRGIN. SO THIS IS A BIG ISSUE IN A PATRIACHAL SOCIETY. SO WHAT TO DO ? HIDE HER SOMEWHERE OR GET RID OF HER OR RUN AWAY. THOSE ARE YOUR ONLY OPTIONS IF YOU DONT WANT THE PEOPLE TO DISGRACE HER. HOWEVER SOMETHING IN HIM MADE HIM STAY ( THE HOLY SPIRIT IN HIM ) AND THEY GOT THROUGH IT AND HAD MORE KIDS. A HAPPY ENDING.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol...obadiah is my man too......we all correct ourselves when we err.......I've also had heated scriptural arguments with goshen on this forum too.........

All you think of is that those who are against obadiah on this thread are biased ...no they AINT....

Besided if you have nothing biblical to add to this discussion you can just go do something else......maybe go play ps3.....grin

What do u expect from a confirmed Hateist? Where d carcass is d vultures gather.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: ANOTHER EMPTY EMOTIONAL OUTBURST.
yea!,and i say this with love,SON WHAT R U SMOKING,U GOT GIVE ME SOME,SO I CAN DECEIVE MASLF THE WAY U DO.*DNT WORRY I WONT TELL MOMMY*.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Bidam: NO you didn't pal..YOU said the HOLY SPIRIT WAS IN THEM..But you forget to acknowledge JESUS the Giver of the Holy Spirit.

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. (John 7:37-39)

ARE YOU SO MUCH AFRAID TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE PERSON OF JESUS CHRIST?
LISTEN BRUV. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. 'RIVERS OF LIVING WATERS' MEANS THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD. RIVERS AND WATERS MEAN 'KNOWLEDGE'. THESE ARE BIBLICAL WORDS. WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS WATERS OR RIVERS IT MEANS KNOWLEDGE. AND WHEN YOU SEE 'SEAS' IT MEANS A MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE. YOUR EVERYDAY WORDS DO NOT MEAN THE SAME THING IN THE BIBLE. TRUST ME.
MOUNTAIN MEANS COUNTRY
HORN MEANS STRENGTH
VIRGIN MEANS UNWED
WATER MEANS KNOWLEDGE
SUN MEANS WISDOM
MOON MEANS UNDERSTANDING

ETC ETC ETC. BIBLE WORDS AND EVERYDAY WORDS DONT ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME MEANING.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by freebloke: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
mmmmm....i fit not talketh!
I just dey wonda y dis baba godey no com do all de talking himself or show himself live and direct... make mankind rest...
Anyway,make i go shyt.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: yea!,and i say this with love,SON WHAT R U SMOKING,U GOT GIVE ME SOME,SO I CAN DECEIVE MASLF THE WAY U DO.*DNT WORRY I WONT TELL MOMMY*.
WHAT I AM SMOKING IS THE COMFORTER. THE STRONGHOLD. THE WORDS OF GOD. THE BIBLE, THAT IS.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: NOW HERE IS A SMART QUESTION. HERE IS A MAN WITH THE MIND OF CHRIST ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. LETS SEE FALSE PROPHET GOSHEN ANSWER THAT LMAO
i can answer this,but aint with a christain mindset,probably with the mindset of obadiah, new age stuff.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: OK I JUST READ THE VERSE IN QUESTION. SHE HAS A MAN WHO SHE HAS NOT MARRIED YET. IN JEWISH TRADITION YOU DO THE MARRIAGE CEREMONY AND THEN TAKE THE WOMAN IN YOUR HOUSE, SLEEP WITH HER ON A WHITE SHEET. IF THERE IS NO BLOOD ON THE SHEET, SHE IS NOT A VIRGIN AND WILL BE CAST OUT OF THE COMMUNITY AND HER FAMILY WOULD BE DISGRACED. HOWEVER THE SPIRIT CAME ON THEM BOTH TO MAKE LOVE AND THEY DID IT BEFORE THE CEREMONY. SO THEY HAD S-E-X BEFORE THE ACTUAL CEREMONY
LUKE 1 VS 26 - 36

SO SHE IS UNWED. SHE IS A VIRGIN. SHE IS NOT MARRIED. SHE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAVING S-E-X YET. SHE IS A VIRGIN. HOWEVER SHE SLEPT WITH HIM BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED. HENCE WHY JOSEPH WAS CONCERNED. [/b]EASY EXPLANATION.

Matthew 1:18-20

Joseph Accepts Jesus as His Son

18 This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came about, [b]His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit.
19 Because Joseph her husband was faithful to the law, and yet did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

Why would Joseph consider putting her away quietly not to disgrace her if he is the one that impregnated her?

why would the Angel tell him "what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Pastor Lazarus Muoka 'Heals' Man Of Hepatitis And Liver Disease (photos) / 15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.