Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 (15513 Views)

8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2013
dvdon:
Lol.. I tot as much when I read the posts.. but wait a minute, a profet calling one FOOL. Smh
LMAO. I CAN DO THAT

1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ I CAN MAKE JUDGEMENTS ON PEOPLE.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: since u dnt knw the structure of ur lie,i advice u either stop lieing or research and gt ur facts staight.
Truth u said abt the church anyway.
ANOTHER EMPTY EMOTIONAL OUTBURST.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Try not to use capitals letters, it implies you are shouting in an angry manner.

I might come across as hateful , when in fact I am only stating the obvious, Jesus is the Way , the Truth and the Life.

I have a serious problem with divisions created by diverse methods of identification in the body of Christ, such as Catholics, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Baptists ,not to talk of the thousand upon thousands of sects that exist within these various groups.

Christ called us to ONE calling, in ONE Body and answerable only to ONE Spirit , not self appointed MOG and charlatans who like the Hebrew Israelites are misleading, leading and misdirecting countless thousands into error, myth and old wives fables.

Self deceit! You are the very definition HATE!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Self deceit! You are the very definition HATE!

Oh Yes, My catholic friend, seems the truth is getting to you. wink

Peace !!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

First, I asked a simple question - How Joseph became the ONE that had s.ex with Mary to produce Christ? You're talking about history. All you have to do is show us from scripture where it says or lead to Joseph being the earthly father of Christ.

How does Joseph and Mary BECOMES "ERA OF THE GENTILES EMPIRE"? And how does that answer the question of Joseph had se.x with Mary to produce Christ? Now, you don't have to waste precious people's time. Go straight to the point and be brief in your answers so we can handle issues accordingly.

2. Where did you get that woman = doctrine IN THE BIBLE. Do you have scriptures or Hebrew\Greek meaning where you came to this conclusion? Please show us. The thing is, you cannot just make a statement and stamp it on truth.

Okay, virgin birth is a doctrine of the demons. No problem! That's where we are here. Lets see if it was not according to God's prophesy in Isaiah 7:14,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.

And this was fulfilled in Matthew 1:23,

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

For God to say a 'virgin', then it means a 'virgin'. Otherwise, you make God a liar and you corrupt the word. This is the issue you need address without distracting.
OK SINCE YOU ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THE INITIAL POST LET ME MAKE IT MORE BASIC.

1-BIBLICAL WORDS ARE OLD WORDS. THE MEANING OF WORDS HAVE MORPHED OVER TIME. WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN 'VIRGIN' MEANT SOMEONE WHO WAS UNWED

vir·gin (vûrjn)
n.
2. A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.

THATS WHAT THE WORD MEANT IN BIBLICAL TIMES. A WOMAN WHO IS UNWED. YOU CAN ALSO TRACE THE WORD VIRGIN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION 14 VS 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. NOW IN THAT VERSE IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE 144,000. IT SAYS THEY ARE VIRGINS. NOW THESE ARE MEN WITH CHILDREN AND WIVES SO OBVIOUSLY IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE NOT HAD SE-X. AND IT SAYS THEY HAVE NOT JOINED THEMSELVES TO 'WOMEN'. 'WOMAN' IN BIBLICAL DAYS MEANS IDOL OR DOCTRINES. SO WHAT THAT STATEMENT IS SAYING THE MEN WERE CHOSEN BY THE LORD BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT MARRIED THEMSELVES TO IDOLS. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE VIRGINS. THEY ARE NOT MARRIED TO OTHER IDOLS. THEY ARE STRICTLY WORSHIPPING GOD. THIS IS WHAT THE WORD VIRGIN MEANT IN BIBLICAL DAYS. IT MEANS TO BE UNMARRIED OR TO BE SINGLE OR TO NOT BE JOINED TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SE---X. THE S-E-X PART WAS INTRODUCED TO IT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Frosbel,

please leave Calculus12 alone please.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
Religion is tradition mixed with spirituality, with a little insanity in the case of Islam

3 Likes

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2013
goshap: i say this with love and respect as i assume ur a christain fellow and aquinted with ur bible ,BRO UR MIXING UP THE NEW AGE RELIGION WITH THE BIBLE,BEATING ARROUND THE BUSH AND GETTING CONFUSE,IF U POSSES THE HOLY SPIRIT ASK HIM TO DIFFERENT BOTH RELIGIONS FOR U,I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF BOTH AN I AM CONDIDENTLY TELLING YOU THAT THE ASPECT UR SWINGING INTO IS THE NEW AGE RELIGIOUS ASPECT,NOT THE BIBLE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT,U VERSES ARE STANDRAD BUT THE AMOUNT OF SUPERSTION AND TWISTING INVOLVED IN THE INTERPRETATION IS THE PROBLEM,U ATTACK THE BIBLE FROM A SYMBOLIC VIEW ,INSTEAD OF AN HOLY GHOST INSPIRED VIEW,IM ONLY TAKING MY TIME TO IRON THIS STUFF OUT CAUSE OF THE CHRISTAIN WHO MIGHT NOT BE AS SOUND AS U AND I,OR THE REST,BLIV IT OR NT THEIR R PPLE IN THE WORLD EVEN CHRISTAINS WHO WOULD LOOK UP TO U AS THEIR SPIRITUAL FADA,SINCE UR OBIVOUSLY SOUND AND CHARISMATIC IN THEGOSPEL,AND U DONT WANT TO FEED THEM THIS AND MISLEAD THEM . Me no more debating again ,i'l jst follow the trend of this topic.

Oga Goshap,welcome o.
who is sound, Obadia777? I pity any1 that look up to this guy o, our brother need prayer and fasting. His cognition is terrible. Goshen pls change this thread to fasting and prayer for obadia777. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: who is sound, Obadia777? I pity any1 that look up to this guy o, our brother need prayer and fasting. His cognition is terrible. Goshen pls change this thread to fasting and prayer for obadia777. God bless.

what he needs is salvation.

It is evident he is on something, it could be anything really grin

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by FXKing2012(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
We all know Obadiah777 is the forerunner of the one that is coming with the mark 666.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: who is sound, Obadia777? I pity any1 that look up to this guy o, our brother need prayer and fasting. His cognition is terrible. Goshen pls change this thread to fasting and prayer for obadia777. God bless.
ANOTHER REPROBATE grin
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: ANOTHER EMPTY EMOTIONAL OUTBURST.
i wish
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

what he needs is salvation.

It is evident he is on something, it could be anything really grin
YET MORE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. SEE THE POINT HERE IS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU NEED TO RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND STOP FOLLOWING THESE WHITE MEN WHOM YOU WORSHIP. THESE WHITE MEN ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA AND THAT IS TO KEEP THE WORLD WORSHIPPING THAT WHITE IMAGE AND THINKING CHRIST IS WHITE. THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFEAT. ITS A GAME THEY ARE PLAYING. HOWEVER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME WITH THEM. YOU HAVE THE BIBLE. READ IT FOR YOURSELF. CASE CLOSED
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
frosbel:

Oh Yes, My catholic friend, seems the truth is getting to you. wink

Peace !!

If by truth you mean HATE; why not!
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by achinaboy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: In the light of the above OP, I shall begin to present a sound teachings and evidence through out the scriptures to expose this accomplished liar among us so that his mouth MUST be STOPPED! - lipsrsealed
please bro,number three of ur post,if God did creat only Adam and eve,,,who where the wives of Cain and Abel,,,and also when God threw out Cain,he gave him a mark so that when people see him,bla bla bla,,which people?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360: Frosbel,

please leave Calculus12 alone please.

Stop commanding your pope. Oh, now i get it, you are the pope while frosbel is the militant cardinal. Now it makes sense.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: YET MORE EMOTIONAL OUTBURSTS. SEE THE POINT HERE IS YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. YOU NEED TO RETURN TO THE BIBLE AND STOP FOLLOWING THESE WHITE MEN WHOM YOU WORSHIP. THESE WHITE MEN ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY HAVE AN AGENDA AND THAT IS TO KEEP THE WORLD WORSHIPPING THAT WHITE IMAGE AND THINKING CHRIST IS WHITE. THIS IS PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFEAT. ITS A GAME THEY ARE PLAYING. HOWEVER YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY THAT GAME WITH THEM. YOU HAVE THE BIBLE. READ IT FOR YOURSELF. CASE CLOSED
he is in disguise working for 1world religion. I heard they are having dialogue with boko haram, hindu, juju priests, mammy water, etc etc
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: he is in disguise working for 1world religion. I heard they are having dialogue with boko haram, hindu, juju priests, mammy water, etc etc
YEAH WHATEVER YOU SAY BRAH. LEAVE THE DRUGS ALONE
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
achina boy:
please bro,number three of ur post,if God did creat only Adam and eve,,,who where the wives of Cain and Abel,,,and also when God threw out Cain,he gave him a mark so that when people see him,bla bla bla,,which people?
NOW HERE IS A SMART QUESTION. HERE IS A MAN WITH THE MIND OF CHRIST ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. LETS SEE FALSE PROPHET GOSHEN ANSWER THAT LMAO
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: OK SINCE YOU ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND THE INITIAL POST LET ME MAKE IT MORE BASIC.

1-BIBLICAL WORDS ARE OLD WORDS. THE MEANING OF WORDS HAVE MORPHED OVER TIME. WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN 'VIRGIN' MEANT SOMEONE WHO WAS UNWED

vir·gin (vûrjn)
n.
2. A chaste or unmarried woman; a maiden.

THATS WHAT THE WORD MEANT IN BIBLICAL TIMES. A WOMAN WHO IS UNWED. YOU CAN ALSO TRACE THE WORD VIRGIN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION 14 VS 4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. NOW IN THAT VERSE IT IS TALKING ABOUT THE 144,000. IT SAYS THEY ARE VIRGINS. NOW THESE ARE MEN WITH CHILDREN SO OBVIOUSLY IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY HAVE NOT HAD SE-X. AND IT SAYS THEY HAVE NOT JOINED THEMSELVES TO 'WOMEN'. 'WOMAN' IN BIBLICAL DAYS MEANS IDOL OR DOCTRINES. SO WHAT THAT STATEMENT IS SAYING THE MEN WERE CHOSEN BY THE LORD BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT MARRIED THEMSELVES TO IDOLS. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE VIRGINS. THEY ARE NOT MARRIED TO OTHER IDOLS. THEY ARE STRICTLY WORSHIPPING GOD. THIS IS WHAT THE WORD VIRGIN MEANT IN BIBLICAL DAYS. IT MEANS TO BE UNMARRIED OR TO BE SINGLE OR TO NOT BE JOINED TO SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH SE---X. THE S-E-X PART WAS INTRODUCED TO IT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

Okay. I don't say you're NOT right in the CONTEXT OF THE REVELATION SCRIPTURES YOU QUOTED. This is ONE of THE MAJOR PROBLEM YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT LEADS YOU INTO THESE ERROR - Every word have its "contextual" usage. What you just did in the above post was to leave the 'context' of 'virgin' AS IT RELATES TO MARY and you run to revelation. I want to take you step by step.

30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1, KJV.

18This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came aboutd : His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. Matthew 1, NIV

First, from the Greek; I opened Matthew 1:23 to expound on the meaning of the word, 'virgin' here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=1&v=23&t=KJV#23

2. I opened the dictionary here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=1&v=23&t=KJV#conc/23

3. The Greek dictionary defined virgin here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3933&t=KJV and it says, it's the Greek word, parthenos and it means the following:

1) a virgin
a) a marriageable maiden
b) a woman who has never had se.xual intercourse with a man
c) one's marriageable daughter

2) a man who has abstained from all uncleanness and whoredom attendant on idolatry, and so has kept his chastity
a) one who has never had intercourse with women

Now, all of these are the meaning of the word virgin BUT the context tells us where you use one of the meanings here. We don't define God's word meaning from circular dictionaries - this is the error many people make. Yes, we can define the already translated English from the circular dictionary BUT not the original meaning of words as used in each context.

Now, the two scriptures quoted above says, Mary was PREGNANT WITHOUT "KNOWING" a man. In other words, Mary understood she cannot be pregnant without knowing a man; that is having se.xual intercourse with a man. The "knowing" is the KJV language of sex.ual intercourse between a man a woman.

The Revelation verses you quoted related to the SECOND definition of the word 'virgin'. Now, the question again, HOW CAN MARY BE PREGNANT SINCE HE HAD NOT HAD SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE MAN HE WAS PLEDGED TO BE MARRIED TO AND YET, YOU SAID JOSEPH IS THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST.?

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Boomark(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
I rebuked him right from the beginning for he err not knowing the scriptures. angry

How about this, "that God created satan in everyone including Jesus." that satan was in Jesus while he tempting him. In other words, God created good and bad(satan) in everybody.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

Okay. I don't say you're NOT right in the CONTEXT OF THE REVELATION SCRIPTURES YOU QUOTED. This is ONE of THE MAJOR PROBLEM YOU NEED TO KNOW THAT LEADS YOU INTO THESE ERROR - Every word have its "contextual" usage. What you just did in the above post was to leave the 'context' of 'virgin' AS IT RELATES TO MARY and you run to revelation. I want to take you step by step.

30And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. Luke 1, KJV.

18This is how the birth of Jesus the Messiah came aboutd : His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be pregnant through the Holy Spirit. Matthew 1, NIV

First, from the Greek; I opened Matthew 1:23 to expound on the meaning of the word, 'virgin' here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=1&v=23&t=KJV#23

2. I opened the dictionary here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=1&v=23&t=KJV#conc/23

3. The Greek dictionary defined virgin here: http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3933&t=KJV and it says, it's the Greek word, parthenos and it means the following:

1) a virgin
a) a marriageable maiden

2) a man who has abstained from all uncleanness and whoredom attendant on idolatry, and so has kept his chastity

Now, all of these are the meaning of the word virgin BUT the context tells us where you use one of the meanings here. We don't define God's word meaning from circular dictionaries - this is the error many people make. Yes, we can define the already translated English from the circular dictionary BUT not the original meaning of words as used in each context.

Now, the two scriptures quoted above says, Mary was PREGNANT WITHOUT "KNOWING" a man. In other words, Mary understood she cannot be pregnant without knowing a man; that is having se.xual intercourse with a man. The "knowing" is the KJV language of sex.ual intercourse between a man a woman.

The Revelation verses you quoted related to the SECOND definition of the word 'virgin'. Now, the question again, HOW CAN MARY BE PREGNANT SINCE HE HAD NOT HAD SE.XUAL INTERCOURSE WITH THE MAN HE WAS PLEDGED TO BE MARRIED TO AND YET, YOU SAID JOSEPH IS THE FATHER OF JESUS CHRIST.?

Tell us why we should accept the context you used and condemn obadiah's. Na only the members of Hateism go accept that infallible teaching.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
achina boy:

Let's handle each point one after the other please. Things are already getting mixed up here already with lots of derialing. If we don't focus point by point, things will get out of hand. We shall treat your question when we are done with the first point raised. Thank you.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2013
Goshen360:

1) a virgin
a) a marriageable maiden

THE LORD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION. 'VIRGIN' MEANS 'UNWED'. NO POINT STRETCHING OUT THIS TOPIC. YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED. ACCEPT IT. ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION. WHATS THE NEXT QUESTION ?
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark: I rebuked him right from the beginning for he err not knowing the scriptures. angry

How about this, "that God created satan in everyone including Jesus." that satan was in Jesus while he tempting him. In other words, God created good and bad(satan) in everybody.

You rebuked him cause you are a loyal slave of Hateism and you don't want Pope Goshen to send cardinal Hate (frosbel) after you.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Tell us why we should accept the context you used and condemn obadiah's. Na only the members of Hateism go accept that infallible teaching.
LMAO RIGHT ? THE BIBLE IS WHAT IT IS. THE WORD VIRGIN CLEARLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SE--X. THE MAN WILL NOT ACCEPT DEFEAT

THE WHOLE VIRGIN BIRTH THING CAME FROM ANCIENT BABYLON. IT IS THE STORY OF SEMIRAMIS THAT PASSED ON DOWN THROUGH INTO THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND WAS USED AS AN EXCUSE TO WORSHIP WOMEN. ITS CALLED THE QUEEN OF HEAVEN WORSHIP
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Goshen360(m): 2:23pm On Mar 24, 2013
Calculus12:

Young man, don't get me upset if you have nothing to contribute to this thread. All you've being doing here is derail this thread. If you want to contribute, prove what I said is wrong from many Bible Concordances available online and if not, stop derailing us here please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by christemmbassey(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
obadiah777: ANOTHER REPROBATE grin
the only challenge here is ur sanity, if there is a way one can be sure of ur mental state, then i will join issues. As a psycho-therapist, i have met ppl like you who claimed they attended the same school with Jesus and that jhey had better grades than him, so i will advice that u dont miss ur next appointment. God bless.
Re: Contending The False And Heretic Teachings By Obadiah777 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
Boomark: I rebuked him right from the beginning for he err not knowing the scriptures. angry

grin grin BOOKMARK THE COMEDIAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

15 Amazing Things To Know About Good Friday / Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Heated Argument, Note: This Could Shake Your Belief (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.