Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42675 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 3:21pm On May 01, 2013
@examexpert,tnx for d info.Am writing on Friday,12noon.Hoping to hearing from u after ur interview 2moa.Wish ya success!

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 4:35pm On May 01, 2013
Mine is 4/5/2013, that's saturday, time is 8am.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 6:01pm On May 01, 2013
Hey guys, good luck to those of you whose interview is tomoro, was able to get a no to call and complain that I scored 33 and didn't get any information tin the SMS i received and was told it was an error I will b contacted soon, so maybe anybody that scored above 25 and didn't receive can just call 08101334877........
Examexpert please what's ur scor and what state are you from? Know some one that scored 32 that his date is 9th so want to know if it's by state or score ...to be sure I still have hope smiley

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Spiceydisney: 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
I called the number examexpert and I was told they are doing the interview batch by batch and also state by state,I was also told the cut of for each state is different depending on the performance of each state. I av not received any message thoh and scored 29 from delta state. Another message will be sent for second batch hopefully nxt wk. Pls any deltan in the house who has gotten any info?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by michael6mint: 6:54pm On May 01, 2013
http://snk.to/f-c7pf49j1 i love dis song

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 7:55am On May 02, 2013
Pls I need help regarding materials to bring for the interview. My text msg stopped at passport photographs. I'm from Ondo state nd I scored 34, interview date is 13th May, applying for phd.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by groovie(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2013
akinwole21: Pls I need help regarding materials to bring for the interview. My text msg stopped at passport photographs. I'm from Ondo state nd I scored 34, interview date is 13th May, applying for phd.

letter of recommendation and LG cert, with all other relevant credentials

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by cynt22(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2013
@spiceydisney, u r nt alone o. I even scored 33 and I'm yet to receive any text frm nddc. Dunno wats goin on again, hopefully nddc will send more invites later
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by net2224: 11:08am On May 02, 2013
examexpert: Hi Guys, Good luck to those of you who are going for the interview. If you are chosen, kindly post your date and time: this is the time we need to work together and share the little or more knowledge with each other.
For me, My Date is Thursday this week and time is 12noon.
My prayer goes out to everyone of you who will be going there to display your potentials and abilities to the panel of prof's/nddc top officials/psychologist and more.

Just believe in yourself and never fear those people on that seat which you will be standing to speak with them as your friend.

Likely Questions:

1. Tell us a little about yourself
2. Tell us about the course in which you want to study
3. Why do you prefer to study out side than nigeria
4. what is the relationship between your first degree studies and your masters
5. what will be the economic value of your studies when you finish and how will it affect your country
6. How many states are in NDDC and mention them
7. what is the name of your state NDDC commissioner
8. How much is your school fees

and many MORE........

I will still communicate with you guys. Peace

thanks a lot friend, we hope to hear more from you
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by akinwole21: 11:26am On May 02, 2013
@groovie thanks for your response. I appreciate
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 12:21pm On May 02, 2013
hi guyz... i just called dis numba 08101334877 now, & d man dat picked ma call said NDDC is not aware of sending any interview IV text to anyone yet, he directed me to www.nddc.gov.ng/scholarship, claiming dat any shortlisted scholars for interview will be dere, but notin dere yet. Pls dos dat r to be interviewed today shld let us know if dey actually did. AM SO CONFUSED NOW O... Nddc wahala again! God Save d Queen;;;
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 12:32pm On May 02, 2013
Hmmmmm nddc are @ it again o, please if ur date is today and u r went to presidential let us know if the interview actually held....thank u
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 12:47pm On May 02, 2013
I just sent a friend to presidential becos am in abj and my name was on d list there am for Saturday so I advice anyone that scored above 25 and didn't receive a text to go there if u r in phc or send some1 if u aren't....
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 1:12pm On May 02, 2013
I studied Agricultural Economics but I am going for MSc in IT-related course and I currently work with an IT firm. I just got a mail from NDDC for the oral interview invite. In the area of specialization section, it is showing Agriculture. Also, during the 2012 NDDC scholarship interview last year, the lady that interviewed me told me its easier to get the scholarship for Agricultural courses than in the IT. Now am confused.... What do you guys advise? I honestly want to go for IT-related course because am in the field now
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 1:27pm On May 02, 2013
ngobaa: I just sent a friend to presidential becos am in abj and my name was on d list there am for Saturday so I advice anyone that scored above 25 and didn't receive a text to go there if u r in phc or send some1 if u aren't....
@ngobaa.. so dat means d interview took place? Den wat was dat man tellin me on fone.. dis wierd. Dat is dier wahala sha. i put ma trust in God. Simple.
I dont av anyone in phc... pls ngobaa, can u help check mine tru ur friend. pls send me ur numba to 08061202624.Thank u bro
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ORACLE999: 1:37pm On May 02, 2013
forefront_tmg: I studied Agricultural Economics but I am going for MSc in IT-related course and I currently work with an IT firm. I just got a mail from NDDC for the oral interview invite. In the area of specialization section, it is showing Agriculture. Also, during the 2012 NDDC scholarship interview last year, the lady that interviewed me told me its easier to get the scholarship for Agricultural courses than in the IT. Now am confused.... What do you guys advise? I honestly want to go for IT-related course because am in the field now
forefront_tmg... did u just say u got an email invite from nddc now.. so wat happens to dos dat r avin dier interview by 12.00 noon today.. as in wat invitation letter would dey present wen nddc is jst sendin mails now as u said. Sometin is not rite here sha.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 1:49pm On May 02, 2013
ORACLE999:
forefront_tmg... did u just say u got an email invite from nddc now.. so wat happens to dos dat r avin dier interview by 12.00 noon today.. as in wat invitation letter would dey present wen nddc is jst sendin mails now as u said. Sometin is not rite here sha.
Yes I did, not up to an hour ago.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by cynt22(f): 1:51pm On May 02, 2013
Ok I jst got a mail invite, I didn't get d text msg. So I'm guessing pips in my shoes shud hv gotten deir invitation 2ru mails frm nddc
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 2:54pm On May 02, 2013
@oracle my dear appaerently it took place, Cynt22 and forefront please what did the mail say, did they specify who the gaurantor's/recomendation letter should be from plssss reply asap mine is sat need to get my letter ready...tnx
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 3:11pm On May 02, 2013
Finally, NDDC sent me a mail...I am among those that never received any sms from them. Mine is next week monday.
I think they will send mails to those that did not get sms.
Good luck to everyone.
Please people that were interviewed today should tell us how it went, thanks.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 3:25pm On May 02, 2013
ngobaa: @oracle my dear appaerently it took place, Cynt22 and forefront please what did the mail say, did they specify who the gaurantor's/recomendation letter should be from plssss reply asap mine is sat need to get my letter ready...tnx
The mail didn't anything more than what was spelt out in the text. Only that you come with a copy of the mail, 2 passports and copies of credentials.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by erisco: 3:33pm On May 02, 2013
@examexpert,pls tells us hw it went.Mine is 2moa.Thnx

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 3:47pm On May 02, 2013
pls wats d dress code...formal or coporate

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 4:03pm On May 02, 2013
forefront_tmg: The mail didn't anything more than what was spelt out in the text. Only that you come with a copy of the mail, 2 passports and copies of credentials.
Thanks dear so where did d whole gist of guarantors/recomendation letter come from...

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by cynt22(f): 7:57pm On May 02, 2013
Pls those dat did today how was d acreditation
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by chax100(f): 8:33pm On May 02, 2013
danieee: I just got an sms too inviting me for the oral interview. I scored 27.

What's your state and date of interview?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:38am On May 03, 2013
Hello ALL.

My interview went very very well. i reach the hotel venue before 12:00noon.

for those of you who will be going for yours soon, below are some tips of what you need to be prepared for based on my own experience.

1. Make sure you have an original and photocopies of all your documents which i will be mentioning here
(Print out of your Ref Number that you got after you finish completing the scholarship application online)
(Dress code should be corporate and not a *causal wear* you must look confident and smart)
(documents are: Any ID card: Int Passport, Drivers License, etc. Admission Letter, Local government Identification, NYSC, First Degree, WAEC or NECO cert, Guarantor letter or Recommendation letter from your village head or local government chairman, Ref Number from the completion of the online application, carry your score on your head, two passport or more in case of..,

PLEASE be sure you photocopy all the above mentioned documents because is very very EXPENSIVE in the hotel "Presidential Hotel". I bought a bottle of water for N500. Make sure you buy yours out side before going inside, because the tension where go hold you, go will need much water to cool your temper.

Don't go with the mind that you'll print it out of your mail in the hotel which is N200 per print and photocopy is N35 per page. So if you get plenty money.. then that guy in the business center is looking for you. LOL.

When you enter the hotel, you will be checked. so don't go with a GUN. The document check room is the first floor of the hotel. so just ask and you will be directed kindly.

When you are in the hall, you will meet two able men and a female. she is a kind and loving woman. i advice you relate and walk to her. for document verification as you will be given a form to fill your name, state, and the ref number as mentioned above.

Afterall, you will take the form back to them to cross check your information, which you will drop the photocopy with them. all with be staple together with you two passport in the front.

As you will be waiting for your turn, a lady will later come inside and calls name of candidate to carry to the interview floor. the 7th floor of the hotel.

When you reach the hall way where all of you will sit and start talking to yourselves in tension, lol... you will be called in one by one. in the panel are two women and six dr, prof, engr, psychologist, nddc director (Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako) who will be facing you directly.

Note: First question, Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako will ask you to tell them about your course you intend to study so the understand as she is the one that holds your file. Next one of the prof or engr who is very proficient in your field of studies will fire you his own question. If you answer correctly, another engr will also fire you. GOD BLESS YOU. lol

Note: If you go in and you are going for a program outside you own first degree, then they will ask you stupid questions like, who is the chief head of sokoto and so on.

Note: just make sure you a very sound in the field you r intending to study so you can impress them very very well.

Have no fear as you will be given N10,000 for your transportation afterall by a beautiful lady "Guys.. don't be carried away Ooooooo" lol.. Kidding

All the same, I scored well in my attitude test and the interview, i preformed and impressed the panel members very well as am highly good in my area of specialization. I won't disclose my score now, as bad belle people plenty...... Don't worry as i know everyone of you guys will impress the panel members.

Don't be afraid and be smart, bold, and intellectual. Stand your grounds if the ask you a question which is not correct. Proof to them that is not coming correctly and stand your ground that you are very good and you deserve the scholarship and you will make them proud.

Note: All above is based on my own personal experience of my yesterday interview and i believe this will work too for you. ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND GOD.

Let me know your out come as it will help all of us here........ GOOD LUCK GUYSSSS and GOD BE WITH YOU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:39am On May 03, 2013
dexter1983: pls wats d dress code...formal or coporate
coporate
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Grxtnex: 8:24am On May 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Please, can you tell me if the names of people who made it to the interview is posted in the hotal.
Cos, I scored 27 in the test, I haven't got no SMS or email invite.

examexpert: Hello ALL.

for those of you who will be going for yours soon, below are some tips of what you need to be prepared for based on my own experience.

1. Make sure you have a original and photocopy of all your documents which i will mention here
(Print out Ref Number that you got after you finish completing the scholarship application)
(Dress code should be corporate and not a *causal wear* you must look confident and smart)
(documents are: Any ID card: Int Passport, Drivers License, etc. local government Identification, NYSC, First Degree, WAEC or NECO cert, Guarantor letter or Recommendation letter from your village head or local government chairman, Ref Number from the completion of the online application, carry your score on your head, two passport or more in case of..,

PLEASE be sure you photocopy all the above mentioned documents because is very very EXPENSIVE in the hotel "Presidential Hotel". I bought a bottle of water for N500. Make sure you buy yours out side before going inside, because the tension where go hold you, go need much water.

Don't go with the mind that you'll print it out of your mail in the hotel which is N200 per print and photocopy is N35 per page. So if you get plenty money.. then that guy in the business center is look for you. LOL.

When you enter the hotel, you will be checked. so don't go with a GUN. The document check room is the first floor of the hotel. so just ask and you will be directed kindly.

When you are in the hall, you will meet two able men and a female. she is a kind and loving woman. i advice you relate and walk to her. for document verification as you will be given a form to fill your name, state, and the ref number as mentioned above.

Afterall, you will take the form back to them to cross check your information, which you will drop the photocopy with them. all with be staple together with you two passport in the front.

As you will be waiting for your turn, a lady will later come inside and calls name of candidate to carry to the interview floor. the 7th floor of the hotel.

When you reach the hall way where all of you will sit and start talking to yourselves in tension, lol... you will be called in one by one. in the panel are two women and six dr, prof, engr, psychologist, nddc director (Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako) who will be facing you directly.

Note: First question, Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako will ask you to tell them about your course you intend to study so the understand as she is the one that holds your file. Next one of the prof or engr who is very proficient in your field of studies will fire you his own question. If you answer correctly, another engr will also fire you. GOD BLESS YOU. lol

Note: If you go in and you are going for a program outside you own first degree, then they will ask you stupid questions like, who is the chief head of sokoto and so on.

Note: just make sure you a very sound in the field you r intending to study so you can impress them very very well.

Have no fear as you will be given N10,000 for your transportation afterall by a beautiful lady "Guys.. don't be carried away Ooooooo" lol.. Kidding

All the same, I scored well in my attitude test and the interview, i preformed and impressed the panel members very well as am highly good in my area of specialization. I won't disclose my score now, as bad belle people plenty...... Don't worry as i know everyone of you guys will impress the panel members.

Don't be afraid and be smart, bold, and intellectual. Stand your grounds if the ask you a question which is not correct. Proof to them that is not coming correctly and stand your ground that you are very good and you deserve the scholarship and you will make them proud.

Note: All above is based on my own personal experience of my yesterday interview and i believe this will work too for you. ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND GOD.

Let me know your out come as it will help all of us here........ GOOD LUCK GUYSSSS and GOD BE WITH YOU

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 8:44am On May 03, 2013
Grxtnex: [color=#006600][/color]
Please, can you tell me if the names of people who made it to the interview is posted in the hotel.
Cos, I scored 27 in the test, I haven't got no SMS or email invite.

No. If you didn't get an sms or email. Then you are not called.
For me, I got the SMS and email
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2013
examexpert: Hello ALL.

1. Make sure you have a original and photocopy of all your documents which i will mention here
(Print out Ref Number that you got after you finish completing the scholarship application)
(documents are: Any ID card: Int Passport, Drivers License, etc. local government Identification, NYSC, First Degree, WAEC or NECO cert, Guarantor letter or Recommendation letter from your village head or local government chairman, Ref Number from the completion of the online application, carry your score on your head, two passport or more in case of..,

PLEASE be sure you photocopy all the above mentioned documents because is very very EXPENSIVE in the hotel "Presidential Hotel". I bought a bottle of water for N500. Make sure you buy yours out side before going inside, because the tension where go hold you, go need much water.

Don't go with the mind that you'll print it out of your mail in the hotel which is N200 per print and photocopy is N35 per page. So if you get plenty money.. then that guy in the business center is look for you. LOL.

TNX FOR DIS INFO...PLS ARE U SERIOUS ABOUT D STIPEND?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 8:52am On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

TNX FOR DIS INFO...PLS ARE U SERIOUS ABOUT D STIPEND?

Every single information posted here is based on my own personal experience. Am 101% sure... Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

‘shameless’ Slay Queen Shows Off How She Defeated Her Lecturers During Exams / Kano Hisba Invades University Hostels Arrests Male, Female Students In Same Room / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.