Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test (42717 Views)

NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Pressid Scholarship Aptitude Test Scores - First Class Graduates / Agbami Scholarship Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by DNA1(f): 8:58am On May 03, 2013
examexpert,,thank you,,and God bless
Is the NYSC certificate compulsory?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 9:03am On May 03, 2013
DNA1: examexpert,,thank you,,and God bless
Is the NYSC certificate compulsory?

Please you need to go with it. Yes is required, if you don't have it, then count it a minus on you

Thanks
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by forefronttmg: 9:04am On May 03, 2013
Thanks so much for the information. It's very helpful. The Lord is our strength.
examexpert: Hello ALL.

My interview went very very well. i reach the hotel venue before 12:00noon.

for those of you who will be going for yours soon, below are some tips of what you need to be prepared for based on my own experience.

1. Make sure you have a original and photocopy of all your documents which i will mention here
(Print out Ref Number that you got after you finish completing the scholarship application)
(Dress code should be corporate and not a *causal wear* you must look confident and smart)
(documents are: Any ID card: Int Passport, Drivers License, etc. local government Identification, NYSC, First Degree, WAEC or NECO cert, Guarantor letter or Recommendation letter from your village head or local government chairman, Ref Number from the completion of the online application, carry your score on your head, two passport or more in case of..,

PLEASE be sure you photocopy all the above mentioned documents because is very very EXPENSIVE in the hotel "Presidential Hotel". I bought a bottle of water for N500. Make sure you buy yours out side before going inside, because the tension where go hold you, go need much water.

Don't go with the mind that you'll print it out of your mail in the hotel which is N200 per print and photocopy is N35 per page. So if you get plenty money.. then that guy in the business center is look for you. LOL.

When you enter the hotel, you will be checked. so don't go with a GUN. The document check room is the first floor of the hotel. so just ask and you will be directed kindly.

When you are in the hall, you will meet two able men and a female. she is a kind and loving woman. i advice you relate and walk to her. for document verification as you will be given a form to fill your name, state, and the ref number as mentioned above.

Afterall, you will take the form back to them to cross check your information, which you will drop the photocopy with them. all with be staple together with you two passport in the front.

As you will be waiting for your turn, a lady will later come inside and calls name of candidate to carry to the interview floor. the 7th floor of the hotel.

When you reach the hall way where all of you will sit and start talking to yourselves in tension, lol... you will be called in one by one. in the panel are two women and six dr, prof, engr, psychologist, nddc director (Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako) who will be facing you directly.

Note: First question, Dr.(Mrs.) C.V.N.Atako will ask you to tell them about your course you intend to study so the understand as she is the one that holds your file. Next one of the prof or engr who is very proficient in your field of studies will fire you his own question. If you answer correctly, another engr will also fire you. GOD BLESS YOU. lol

Note: If you go in and you are going for a program outside you own first degree, then they will ask you stupid questions like, who is the chief head of sokoto and so on.

Note: just make sure you a very sound in the field you r intending to study so you can impress them very very well.

Have no fear as you will be given N10,000 for your transportation afterall by a beautiful lady "Guys.. don't be carried away Ooooooo" lol.. Kidding

All the same, I scored well in my attitude test and the interview, i preformed and impressed the panel members very well as am highly good in my area of specialization. I won't disclose my score now, as bad belle people plenty...... Don't worry as i know everyone of you guys will impress the panel members.

Don't be afraid and be smart, bold, and intellectual. Stand your grounds if the ask you a question which is not correct. Proof to them that is not coming correctly and stand your ground that you are very good and you deserve the scholarship and you will make them proud.

Note: All above is based on my own personal experience of my yesterday interview and i believe this will work too for you. ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND GOD.

Let me know your out come as it will help all of us here........ GOOD LUCK GUYSSSS and GOD BE WITH YOU

2 Likes

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by dexter1983(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2013
examexpert:

Every single information posted here is based on my own personal experience. Am 101% sure... Thank you

TNX ALOT EXAMEXPERT...U R SELFLESS..I PRONOUNCE TO YOU DAT U WILL COME BAK TO DIS PAGE N TESTIFY THAT U ARE A BENEFICIARY.because U CARE FOR ODAS...GOD WILL CARE FOR U.MY SPIRIT CONFIRMS IT DAT U WUD BE CHOOSEN...PEOPLE WIT DIS BEHAVIOR CANT GO BUT BE RECOGNISED.GOD WILL RECOGNISE U WHEREVER U NEED HIM D MOST.I WILL INCLUDE U IN MY PRAYERS.ALL D BEST.TNX ONCE AGAIN....

2 Likes

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by austinikay: 9:25am On May 03, 2013
Hi @Examexpert,

Thanks for your post, REALLY helpful.

I noticed you did not mention University Admission Letter.
Did they ask for it? because I am yet to get one.
Thanks and Regards

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 9:45am On May 03, 2013
austinikay: Hi @Examexpert,

Thanks for your post, REALLY helpful.

I noticed you did not mention University Admission Letter.
Did they ask for it? because I am yet to get one.
Thanks and Regards

Yes, it will be highly very needed.. am very sorry. I presented my own to them as it was needed.... Getting the right information really matters.

You need to present your admission letter as well.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 9:47am On May 03, 2013
dexter1983:

TNX ALOT EXAMEXPERT...U R SELFLESS..I PRONOUNCE TO YOU DAT U WILL COME BAK TO DIS PAGE N TESTIFY THAT U ARE A BENEFICIARY.because U CARE FOR ODAS...GOD WILL CARE FOR U.MY SPIRIT CONFIRMS IT DAT U WUD BE CHOOSEN...PEOPLE WIT DIS BEHAVIOR CANT GO BUT BE RECOGNISED.GOD WILL RECOGNISE U WHEREVER U NEED HIM D MOST.I WILL INCLUDE U IN MY PRAYERS.ALL D BEST.TNX ONCE AGAIN....

Thanks a lot. I also pray the same prayer to everyone of us here. Faith is the driving force of everything.

....With God, all things shall be given onto you. Amen.... Good luck
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by danieee(m): 10:06am On May 03, 2013
chax100:

What's your state and date of interview?

mine is saturday and I am from Cross River
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 10:15am On May 03, 2013
@examexpert, please i had computer error when i was to print out the reference number page. so all i could do wast to capture the screen page with the reference number with a mobile phone. though the number is clearly shown with my name on it but not printed like it ought to be. hope this will be accepted, did you notice anybody with similar problem. thanks for your response.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by austinikay: 10:27am On May 03, 2013
wow, what do you advice, as I don't have mine yet.

Thanks

examexpert:

Yes, it will be highly very needed.. am very sorry. I presented my own to them as it was needed.... Getting the right information really matters.

You need to present your admission letter as well.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 10:39am On May 03, 2013
elume2020: @examexpert, please i had computer error when i was to print out the reference number page. so all i could do wast to capture the screen page with the reference number with a mobile phone. though the number is clearly shown with my name on it but not printed like it ought to be. hope this will be accepted, did you notice anybody with similar problem. thanks for your response.

I can help you formulate the print out for you. drop your REF Num here and your e_mail. i will send it to u.

ur e_mail should type like this here: mail at yahoo dot com. so that the administrator of this server may not block our comment here. thank you and God bless
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by elume2020(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2013
@examexpert, i don't have it with me at the moment but when i get home i will write it here. how do i contact you to notify you. please i need it.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by okolinelson(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2013
@ examexpert; tanx 4d info so far; God bless u.

* Will they tell u ur interview score? if not, when did they say we shuld expect it?
* Did they mention hw many slots are available this year?

Pax vobis!!!

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2013
@ examexpert, thanks for the info. May God richly bless U̶̲̥̅̊. I ve a challenge, I didn't print out ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ reference page during application but I ve it written down...į̸̸̨§ dia anyway I can print it out again? ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mail į̸̸̨§ ehikpehalejonathan at yahoo dot co dot uk.mail M̶̲̥̅Ƹ so we can talk privately. ♍Ɣ‎​‎interview date į̸̸̨§ monday. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Omonjoe(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2013
@examexpert, does one need put on tie to d interview?

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 1:15pm On May 03, 2013
Omonjoe: @examexpert, does one need put on tie to d interview?

You need to see how i dressed. lol, I was highly corporate....

Everything about you will count. so dress as a nice gentle/humble looking person.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 1:20pm On May 03, 2013
Omonjoe: @ examexpert, thanks for the info. May God richly bless U̶̲̥̅̊. I ve a challenge, I didn't print out ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ reference page during application but I ve it written down...į̸̸̨§ dia anyway I can print it out again? ♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ mail į̸̸̨§ ehikpehalejonathan at yahoo dot co dot uk.mail M̶̲̥̅Ƹ so we can talk privately. ♍Ɣ‎​‎interview date į̸̸̨§ monday. Thanks.

Thank you. This is an open forum, once your ref numb is posted here, i promise to send you your Ref Code Printable format to your mail box.
Am sorry, I don't communicate privately with anyone as am not doing anything hidden here. SO please bear with me...

God bless as we share know knowledge to help each other here.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 1:30pm On May 03, 2013
elume2020: @examexpert, i don't have it with me at the moment but when i get home i will write it here, my email is masebinity at gmail dot com. how do i contact you to notify you. please i need it.

Am 24/7 in this forum... max time in delay to reply is 30min. so post your Ref number here and i promise to send you a printable Ref Code page.

Is the same as everyone's print out. the only deference is jst the name and the code. No one can steal your REF code. So have no fear posting it here

I'll await for your code here.... God bless you

WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP!!!!!

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 1:35pm On May 03, 2013
okolinelson: @ examexpert; tanx 4d info so far; God bless u.

* Will they tell u ur interview score? if not, when did they say we shuld expect it?
* Did they mention hw many slots are available this year?

Pax vobis!!!

Yes, they will ask you your score in the verification room "First Floor", Even if you don't know, .
hey will locate it on the master shortlisting list and write it on your paper.

Please i don't work for NDDC please.... this forum is to help us prepare for the interview. i don't have a slot or to fix your name.

I don't have anybody in there. God is my person.... My Oga at the TOP. So believe in yourself and leave the rest to God.

Thank you @okolinelson
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 4:16pm On May 03, 2013
Examexpert tnx so much for d info God bless u, okolinelson asked if they will tell u ur interview score u said yes pls want to clerify if u meant d aptitude test score or actually d interview score or both.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 4:24pm On May 03, 2013
ngobaa: Examexpert tnx so much for d info God bless u, okolinelson asked if they will tell u ur interview score u said yes pls want to clerify if u meant d aptitude test score or actually d interview score or both.
Thank you

No.. Just the Aptitude score. interview is the final decision from the board of NDDC...
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by ngobaa: 5:39pm On May 03, 2013
O OK thank u dear, do u mind my asking how the question dat comes up after u tell them about ur course will b framed, or one of d one dey asked u, if its not asking for too much smiley cos u've given us more than enough info oredi, thanks

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 03, 2013
Pls is there room 4 more interview shortlisting and what is d cut off mark 4 Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:27pm On May 03, 2013
ngobaa: O OK thank u dear, do u mind my asking how the question dat comes up after u tell them about ur course will b framed, or one of d one dey asked u, if its not asking for too much smiley cos u've given us more than enough info oredi, thanks
Ngobaa, I won't direct the answer to your question regarding my own personal question i was asked after my first question of my course of study.

After the first question, i was then asked what makes a car to stop working...

It was a technical question based on my area of discipline.

Just like they ask someone who wanted to go for a study in elect, what is a the difference between "Anode or Cathode".

So be prepared and be ready to answer your question as a professional.

God bless you
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 7:37pm On May 03, 2013
dvdon: Pls is there room 4 more interview shortlisting and what is d cut off mark 4 Imo State.

Hi Dvdon, Welcome!!! well is a good question you've asked. am sorry i may not know as the sms and email was handled by the same exams company. If you can remember, there was a typographical error in name when they first invited us for the aptitude test, and even as we where in the verification hall yesterday "2/5/"13", we got the invitation mail for interview. So you can see that information sometimes are usually delayed or mistyped.

So first, you need to know your state and your score. for best i can advice you, Drop your score here, then one of us or another person who has the same score can help.

This room here is to help people like you and me. No one is above knowledge...

Good Luck.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2013
exam expert. I also hav d same problem. I didnt print out my ref no. Can u drop ur email so dat i can send it 2 u? Tnkz four your help
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by PersonaP: 7:57pm On May 03, 2013
Please, do anyone know somebody from rivers state that had been called for the interview?
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by examexpert: 8:06pm On May 03, 2013
iyke648: exam expert. I also hav d same problem. I didnt print out my ref no. Can u drop ur email so dat i can send it 2 u? Tnkz four your help

Drop you Ref Code and your e-mail Here. example: ramp at yahoo dot com
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks examexpert its actually 4 my boda I'm trying 2 make d inquiry. He scored 29 and he is from Imo state.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2013
at exam expert I would hav luv so much 2 drop it but bro, diz is a public forum. U neva can tell if NDDC are reading it. I have already sent u an email. Pls I nid u to reply so i can send u my ref code ASAP. Tanks 4 ur effort. I apreciate.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by iyke648(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2013
dvdon: Thanks examexpert its actually 4 my boda I'm trying 2 make d inquiry. He scored 29 and he is from Imo state.
bro. Imo state cut off point is 30 datz probably y ur broda wasnt invited.
Re: Nddc International Scholarship Aptitude Test by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 03, 2013
iyke648: bro. Imo state cut off point is 30 datz probably y ur broda wasnt invited.
Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / HARDEST MATHS Question Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.