Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) (21539 Views)

Delta State Set To Experience Massive Construction / Construction Going On At Ariaria Junction By Ukwu Mango Road In Aba / Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe2: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2013
Marco-P :

@ Gbawe;
I don't expect people to waste their time arguing with you. I know you very well to be an ACN apologist and an ethnic jingoist.

Do we expect the state to indite itself on its own website? Like someone commented above, why are we celebrating menial construction as massive projects. Projects meant to siphone public funds into Asiwaju Tinubu's pocket.

Statistics don't lie. Ifo LGA has about the highest population in Ogun. There is no single good road linking Sango Ota through Agbado to Okearo/ Ishaga. That was the only reason we voted ACN in Ogun, so that at least we will have passable roads. Sadly we are yet to see any development.

I believe Amosun has a good heart and is capable of delivering, but if only he can free himself and the state's resources from the shackles of Asiwaju and ACN. We will vote him for a 2nd term if only he can cross over to PDP.

.......and the part in red explains your antics. It is what the PDP is known for. I.e lies and cheap character assassination.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2013
^

Don't mind the goon. He is part of the remnants of killer members still in ogun.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by MarcoP: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
I can't understand why my original post was hidden by the moderator. Simply because I mentioned PDP? Was Amosun not originally a PDP man b4 going to ANPP, b4 finally roosting with Mr Lagos (Asiwaju)? Is OP an ACN card carrying member?
................. I will repost it. You can ban me to satisfy your pay master for all I care.

@ Gbawe;
I don't expect people to waste their
time arguing with you. I know you very
well to be an ACN apologist and an
ethnic jingoist.
Do we expect the state to indite itself
on its own website? Like someone
commented above, why are we
celebrating menial construction as
massive projects. Projects meant to
siphone public funds into Asiwaju
Tinubu's pocket.
Statistics don't lie. Ifo LGA has about the
highest population in Ogun. There is no
single good road linking Sango Ota
through Agbado to Okearo/ Ishaga. That
was the only reason we voted ACN in
Ogun, so that at least we will have
passable roads. Sadly we are yet to see
any development.
I believe Amosun has a good heart and
is capable of delivering, but if only he
can free himself and the state's
resources from the shackles of Asiwaju
and ACN. We will vote him for a 2nd
term if only he can cross over to PDP.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe2: 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Marco-P :
I can't understand why my original post was hidden by the moderator. Simply because I mentioned PDP? Was Amosun not originally a PDP man b4 going to ANPP, b4 finally roosting with Mr Lagos (Asiwaju)? Is OP an ACN card carrying member?
................. I will repost it. You can ban me to satisfy your pay master for all I care.

Why must people like you remain feudalist and committed to never seeing or admitting what matters? So what if Amosun was once in the PDP? He is now in a Party where it is not allowed to heartlessly loot every Kobo and give Nigerians absolutely nothing in return but poverty, death and underdevelopment as the PDP is famous for doing.

No ACN leader, for example, can get away doing an Anenih 'shuffle'. I.e looting every single Naira and leaving roads in death-trap conditions so that Nigerians continue to die daily like Chicken. Such demonic heartlessness, whether folks like you will ever be honest enough to admit it, is what the "nest of killers" is famous for worldwide.

The PDP, by its own very wicked leadership in the region, is finished in the SW. If you don't want to accept that, then pack your bags and move elsewhere because the PDP is not coming back.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by MarcoP: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2013
Gbawe.:

Why must people like you remain feudalist and committed to never seeing or admitting what matters? So what if Amosun was once in the PDP? He is now in a Party where it is not allowed to heartlessly loot every Kobo and give Nigerians absolutely nothing in return but poverty, death and underdevelopment as the PDP is famous for doing.

No ACN leader, for example, can get away doing an Anenih 'shuffle'. I.e looting every single Naira and leaving roads in death-trap conditions so that Nigerians continue to die daily like Chicken. Such demonic heartlessness, whether folks like you will ever be honest enough to admit it, is what the "nest of killers" is famous for worldwide.

The PDP, by its own very wicked leadership in the region, is finished in the SW. If you don't want to accept that, then pack your bags and move elsewhere because the PDP is not coming back.

@Mr Gbawe.
I've been busy doing meaningful stuff for myself as I am a self employed wealth creator. I don't wait for crumbs to drop ffrom politicoians table for me to feed, or indulge in praise singing like you do to earn daily bread.

I know you can speak english and like the high-pitch sounding tone of you voice.
My deposition is very simple. Gov Amosun received more votes in Ifo LGA than in any other part of Ogun state. Until we see development in this area, he has not started working. Pls do you need Pastor Chris Okotie to translate this into big grammar b4 you understand me.

Just listen to yourself. Hypocrite. There are more looters in ACN than in any other party, all you need is an endorsement from Asiwaju to loot and he will protect you.

And sorry to disappoint you, I am not even a PDP member. If Amosun should decamp to NPN tomorrow you will be the first to cross over because you have no mind of your own. Drop your hypocrisy, grow up and stop insulting people on this thread.
I will have no further exchange or response to your indecent rantings.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by mogentle(m): 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
@Gbawe, pls dont mind this Macro-P. He seems to be arguing with himself.
A gov. is less than 2 years in office and you want him to do all at the same time. So, because he has not got to your area now means that he should cross to PDP or what?. If OGD had done one quarter of this, development would have gone round.
Some people are so silly, if ACN govs execute projects, the silly ones will say "it is for them to embezzle through Asiwaju" if they refuse to do nothing, they will still say that there is no dividend of democracy. Nobody can satisfy you, i dont blame the PDP that loot your treasury dry. Pessimist!!!
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe2: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
Marco-P :

@Mr Gbawe.
I've been busy doing meaningful stuff for myself as I am a self employed wealth creator. I don't wait for crumbs to drop ffrom politicoians table for me to feed, or indulge in praise singing like you do to earn daily bread.

I know you can speak english and like the high-pitch sounding tone of you voice.
My deposition is very simple. Gov Amosun received more votes in Ifo LGA than in any other part of Ogun state. Until we see development in this area, he has not started working. Pls do you need Pastor Chris Okotie to translate this into big grammar b4 you understand me.

Just listen to yourself. Hypocrite. There are more looters in ACN than in any other party, all you need is an endorsement from Asiwaju to loot and he will protect you.

And sorry to disappoint you, I am not even a PDP member. If Amosun should decamp to NPN tomorrow you will be the first to cross over because you have no mind of your own. Drop your hypocrisy, grow up and stop insulting people on this thread.
I will have no further exchange or response to your indecent rantings.

Market women conjecture and beer parlour gossip is all your sort have. Told to scientifically prove the allegations you throw around frivolously you run away. Virtually all convicted crooks are from the PDP like Alamco, Ibori, George and Igbinedion. Who will therefore believe the inane claim you cannot prove with statistics and concluded criminal convictions?

As for asking me to stop insulting others, let me say I only insult hypocritical crybabies like you who throw the first blow to be cowering , like a lowly coward, when hit in return. Did you not write the crap below to assist your mission of character assassination? Prove my ethnic jingoism. Liar. Or you think you can just blacken the character of others and they will keep responding to you with syrupy language?

I don't expect people to waste their time arguing with you. I know you very well to be an ACN apologist and an ethnic jingoist.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by emiye(m): 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
booqee: no! I can specifically tell you dat the citizens at ifo local government are definitely not happy. Infact they're not happy with amosun. angry bad roads, no good supply of electricity.. damn. Amosun is only facing major cities in ogun state..and dats not fair to the other local government. But no..they never fail to collect taxes from us. Their internal revenue service bus never stops parading here, collecting taxes! Wtf?!
Girl, take a chill, Amosun has only being governor for 1 year and 10 months, initially the complain was he was focusing only on the capital city, Abeokuta, now it has changed to major cities, wait a little more, it will change to only cities and not rural areas. Let me tell one bitter truth though, the most important thing needed from the governor is consistency, even at that, he wont fix all the bad roads or construct all the needed new roads in 4 years, no thanks to financial constraints.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari Oleeee" - Adeyanju Deji Comes For Buhari / Nigeria Overtakes Congo, Worst In Global Electricity Access / Did Gideon Akaluka Really Desecrate The Holy Qur'an? A Contrarian Muslim Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.