Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) (21538 Views)

Delta State Set To Experience Massive Construction / Construction Going On At Ariaria Junction By Ukwu Mango Road In Aba / Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by MrGlobe(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2013
massive construction indeed. grin grin grin
Ogun oni baje oh. Tinubu is working!

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Goddex: 9:35am On Mar 27, 2013
@Poster
Frankly speaking, you are making governor Amosun a laughing stock
with these pictures you called "Massive Construction".

You cannot deceive us with your lies. Amosun is only doing two things namely:

1) Settling Tinubu - his Oga at the top.

2) Fighting Gbenga Daniel

Let Gov Akpabio of Akwa Ibom state teach him "Massive Construction"
and not those culverts and one-bedroom bungalows.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Gbawe: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2013
Trachea: I live in Ogun State and i have travelled to many parts of the state especially Sagamu, Ijebu ode, Abeokuta, and other urban areas. The work Amosun is doing in Ogun State now is unprecedented. Whether people want to admit it or not, what we see on ground is what anybody can call massive construction. Come to these towns and see for yourselves. After all, Seeing is believeing. In addition, i believe the op took pictures from his own area.

Indeed. At the end of the day, OP is a stakeholder and those are the people Amosun is working for and not unobjective critics from outside the SW or ignorant critic who blame Amosun for lack of electricity. The genuine folks from Ogun State can see and feel progress. That is what matters.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2013
Demdem: Good news I am hearing about amosun. However there are reports that he concentrates more in abeokuta the capital city and environs. Will residents or op kindly confirm or deny this.

Has he fixed all those dilapidated secondary schools in his state?
Is education free with textbooks in Ogun state?
How about pipe borne water supply in the state?
And paying ALL civil servants the minimum wage of N18,000 monthly without delay each month?
How much is RECEIVED by members of the Ogun State House of Assembly for doing nothing monthly?
What is the budget for Amosun's state house feeding allowance in 2013?
Has he held LG elections so they can perform their roles such as fixing broken PRIMARY schools and primary healthcare centres as well as public markets etc?

[size=14pt]Enough of the paparazzi yoyo cheap & cheerful projects without dealing with the BASIC matters of everyday life comforts and preparing HUMAN capital for the future as Awolowo did and Onanbanjo 60 & 30 years ago respectively.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by kola639: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2013
Demdem: Good news I am hearing about amosun. However there are reports that he concentrates more in abeokuta the capital city and environs. Will residents or op kindly confirm or deny this.
NO, that's not true. I live in Ota, n massive road construction is going on. Besides, i saw it in d news that d state govt is doing dredging canals, n deep drainages for d predicted heavy rainy season. God bless Ogun state, God bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by playmode(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2013
[size=20pt]This is the MASSIVE construction you are talking about? Lord have mercy ,i think you are MAD.Fly out of Nigeria and see what massive development really means.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by ceaz4r(m): 9:43am On Mar 27, 2013
People are really funny. So op, & the likes supporting ur post, this is what u call 'massive' constructions'? Oh, how I pity this country! Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong, most of the pics I see here are drainages being built. And this is a state project you people are celebrating? Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 9:44am On Mar 27, 2013
Should we talk of Ibara round about, Ijaiye, Sapon, Itoku, Abiola Way, Omida, Onikolobo, etc?

Seeing is believing.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2013
kola639:
NO, that's not true. I live in Ota, n massive road construction is going on. Besides, i saw it in d news that d state govt is doing dredging canals, n deep drainages for d predicted heavy rainy season. God bless Ogun state, God bless Nigeria. Amen.

The rainy season starts in April and flooding starts from June. Very unlikely any MEANINGFUL drainage will be completed in such short time frame even with the reduced cement prices based on previously shoelss Jona's good economic POLICIES.
Mr. Amosin should focus on enabling the LGAs engage people within the vicinity of existing gutters (open drainages) to CONTINUOUSLY clean them and trucks to PROMPTLY take away the excavated rubbish. That is CONTINUOUS employment at different skills level at the various wards.
Nor be these media-friendly blitz wey dem dey do while quietly stealing the people's commonweath.
Eyes dey open small small.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Trachea: 9:46am On Mar 27, 2013
anonimi:

Has he fixed all those dilapidated secondary schools in his state?
Is education free with textbooks in Ogun state?
How about pipe borne water supply in the state?
And paying ALL civil servants the minimum wage of N18,000 monthly without delay each month?
How much is RECEIVED by members of the Ogun State House of Assembly for doing nothing monthly?
What is the budget for Amosun's state house feeding allowance in 2013?
Has he held LG elections so they can perform their roles such as fixing broken PRIMARY schools and primary healthcare centres as well as public markets etc?

[size=14pt]Enough of the paparazzi yoyo cheap & cheerful projects without dealing with the BASIC matters of everyday life comforts and preparing HUMAN capital for the future as Awolowo did and Onanbanjo 60 & 30 years ago respectively.[/size]

It is obvious you dont know anything about Ogun State.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2013
Is this the kind of 'massive projects' APC will deliver IF they clinch the presidency?
I laugh in ijebu.

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Valto(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2013
so this drainage works is what u "termed" massive construction undecided

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by seunfly: 9:48am On Mar 27, 2013
While i don't want to get into ACN vs PDP war because of some fanatics of both sides on this site, but i must confess that in as much as Southwest is concern ACN is mile and sensibly ahead of pdp, pdp believe only in sharing the money, borrowing and sharing then rigging finaly. Even though ACN guys are not saints and they should even perform better because they are also miles away from standard governance, however they are 1000times better than pdp guys and i don't pray to have the kind of pdp guys that we had in Osun and Oyo again 4ever, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 9:49am On Mar 27, 2013
playmode: [size=20pt]This is the MASSIVE construction you are talking about? Lord have mercy ,i think you are MAD.Fly out of Nigeria and see what massive development really means.[/size]

You live in South Africa if I am very correct. I have flown out, lived and still living abroad, for a good number of years now.

And I dare to affirm from what I am seeing in Ogun State, it is MASSIVE CONSTRUCTION going on.

So what is your point?
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2013
ceaz4r: People are really funny. So op, & the likes supporting ur post, this is what u call 'massive' constructions'? Oh, how I pity this country! Pls someone correct me if I'm wrong, most of the pics I see here are drainages being built. And this is a state project you people are celebrating? Like seriously?

I can understand our low ASPIRATION and expectation level of our politicians i.e. governors, state legisLOOTERs, NASS representaTHIEVES and SINators as well as LGA chairmen and councillors because we are ALL solely focused on what Jona is doing or not doing in Abuja. Meanwhile we give these other MISFITS a free pass to scan us.
Pitiable.
Can we compare their performance to those of politicians in the 1st and 2nd republics

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2013
Trachea:

It is obvious you dont know anything about Ogun State.

And you do right
Why you nor kukuma answer my questions with VERIFIABLE links one by one. Misitah "Omo-ogun-ni-mi".
A kii wa l'egbe odo ka ma jiyan boya ose ho tabi ko ho - We do not stay by the river side and argue if the soap will form lather or not (we simply test it and provide proof)
I dey here dey wait you, sogbo!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Melancholy(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2013
What do they expect than massive transformation coming out from ogun state.As we all know that lagos-ogun is just like new- york and texas in the united state where u have more than 50% of labour force coming texas, so amosun knows that development that took place in lagos just have to continue.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by mogentle(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Amosun is really doing great & Massive projects across Ogun State. Haters will hate till death.
"Ogun Standard" road construction in Sagamu is being handled by PW. There will be a fly over bridge at Sabo Market Junction. The road has a very high standard drainage system.Check this pixs from Sagamu axis:

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by godsboy4eva: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2013
Nice one! While this is commendable, I wouldn't want us to forget that majority of these projects are being financed through money borrowed from banks. It's a fact today that the South West states are some of the most indebted states in the federation. Whoever that will succeed the current SW governors in office may have a lot of debt to settle.
Meanwhile, I will like us to ask our leaders the following questions:
1. At what cost are theses project being executed?
2. Who are the contractors?
3. Were the contracts awarded through competitive biddings or just through the backdoors?
May God continue to bless the SW!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by mogentle(m): 10:01am On Mar 27, 2013
More Pix from the Fly over under construction, dont mind my pix, i use Techno HD...,.,.lol.

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Trachea: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2013
anonimi:

And you do right
Why you nor kukuma answer my questions with VERIFIABLE links one by one. Misitah "Omo-ogun-ni-mi".
A kii wa l'egbe odo ka ma jiyan boya ose ho tabi ko ho - We do not stay by the river side and argue if the soap will form lather or not (we simply test it and provide proof)
I dey here dey wait you, sogbo!

There is no point joining issues with you. i lived in ogun State when the last governor was there and i still live in Ogun State. The differences are miles apart. Take a trip to to the state and see. After all, seeing is believing.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by omonnakoda: 10:09am On Mar 27, 2013
Gbawe:

Amosun is certainly spending accrual on what it must be spent on. I dey gbadun your pictures ojare. Nonetheless, with your 50,000.00 pictures, you will still get blockheads tell you tomorrow that only Fashola and Oshiomhole are working when, in reality and for anyone who is not mischievous or ignorant, it is very obvious all ACN Governors are performing. I have stopped caring about those negative types because I know their motivation is 'dark'. As long as the citizens of ACN led States, like you, are seeing and confirming progress then that is all that matters.

Personally I think Amosun will seriously transform the State if he can maintain focus and this impressive start. He has even coined a phrase called "the Ogun standard" to demonstrate his commitment to high quality infrastructure.
Ode ziga bb1
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by mogentle(m): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2013
@All haters
when is a project become massive, imagine a whole PW, CCECC, BP(Borni Indecency), & co handling projects and some never-see-good saying it's not massive. Your brother OGD created history by not using concrete for any work throughout his stay. or can you prove me wrong? Did Daniel complete a Bridge? talkless of fly overs..,.,.,you make me laugh. If you need more pixs, pls request.
All these are only from Sagamu not to talk of Abeokuta & other places. Haters will hate till death.

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pataki: 10:13am On Mar 27, 2013
ameriel pepper: What constrution? Mtcheew!, I live in ogun state ( my mum built her house there). In itele that is after ayetoro, when you pass through ayobo. There's no electricity there for the past 3yrs my mum built her house there, so we her kids have decided to remain in lagos, our state of birth! Pls if you have that AMOSUN 's ear, tell him to send light sharperly to that area! Not surprised @ his name cos I know what it means in ibo language! That area is so poorly developed! Stop praising someone whom has not done anything!

Please return to your village. You igbos have been reputed to be a bunch of uncivilized beings. Little wonder, you bunch are the most obnoxious loud gobs on this thread.

So in your diseased and ignorant state of mind, it is the job of the state governor to provide electricity for you abi? How old are you in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by groovie(m): 10:19am On Mar 27, 2013
Geomac:

I think you are right. I visited a friend in Lagos last weekend, we drove to his new project site in Ijoko. The road from Sago - Ijoko - Agbado was horrible. Anybody in that axis can confirm.
That road is a complete write off. I wonder what massive construction is going on.Cos ive been to abeokuta recently and all i saw was a bridge that has little or no importance

4 Likes

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by anonimi: 10:21am On Mar 27, 2013
godsboy4eva: Nice one! While this is commendable, I wouldn't want us to forget that majority of these projects are being financed through money borrowed from banks. It's a fact today that the South West states are some of the most indebted states in the federation. Whoever that will succeed the current SW governors in office may have a lot of debt to settle.
Meanwhile, I will like us to ask our leaders the following questions:
1. At what cost are theses project being executed?
2. Who are the contractors?
3. Were the contracts awarded through competitive biddings or just through the backdoors?

May God continue to bless the SW!

Thank you for raising these pertinent questions for those who still have scales on their eyes to understand these issues COMPREHENSIVELY.
How much did Awolowo leave when he was Western region premier 60 years ago with REAL massive projects all over the region and laying the foundation for ROBUST human development in education, healthcare etc and YET he had no oil money.
Same thing with Olabisi Onabanjo 30 nyears ago.
Those who want to compare with Gbenga Daniel and the other military administrators MILADS are free to do so in order for them to continue celevrating this expensive MEDIOCRITY.

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by mogentle(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2013
@pataki, it's always funny when u see all these Ibo/Igbo babies criticising the SW governor's projects. Funny enough, they will never stay in their village. It sucks. @ammariel pepper, you will need to go back home & sell your pepper.

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by theripper2: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2013
Post pictures of Ifo, atan, ijoko, sango-ota, adalemo, iyana.Every development in Ogun-state starts and ends in abeokuta or at most Ijebu/ sagamu axis.
Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 27, 2013
Aren't there any honest ibo people again? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Massive Construction Going On In Ogun State (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2013
I still can't stop laughing.
Massive projects indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Back From China, Lands In Abuja - Photos / Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Gov. Yahya Bello Declares For Second Term, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.