Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) (1092224 Views)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Game Of Thrones : Red Wedding Scene / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JonSnow(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
gj22:

People do survive stampede

really? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Gbola5:

Littlefinger is not Varys.
Thumbs up Bro..
As far as I knw there was no mention of him having a hand in the red wedding either in the books or s show...
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by JhyMedex: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
UjSizzle:
While dem boys are arguing over battle strategies, I'm just going to sit here and salivate over this meaty hunk of a man now that Ramsay is dead cheesy

Goodbye Kit Harrington
Hello Iwan Rheon-- my new Man Crush Everyday kiss
I wish d Miss was add enthusiastic as u are abt GOT..
I'd loved her more... Hahaha
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

You? Never seen you on this thread before cheesy

I'm class of 2016...

Hate series because they no dey wan finish.

GOT hype got too much, so he decided to "test" S01...and the rest is history.

Got sucked right into the fantastical world of dragons, evil schemers, vicious backstabbers, colourful characters, unending violence and unpredictable demises.

Right around S03, I got pretty sad...

Really heartbreaking knowing you're probably never going to see anything this good, again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nicolars(m): 12:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Dnt knw y dere z a fuss about ramsey As 4 me, he's a good tactician and killing his men wasn't really bad
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 1:38am On Jun 25, 2016
Two more days to go and they will stop this stupid argument grin and start a new one angry
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by losprince(m): 2:22am On Jun 25, 2016
Ease yourselves with these memes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2016
luxanne:

That was all BraniacX not me grin

Now that the waif is too dead to be cool i guess it is convenient to not look up to down on her undecided
Either way, a girl whose name is arya luxanne stark still has one mission to execute before she can not be "no one" cool

Kindly strangle totori armadeo if you may grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by BraniacX(m): 4:14am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
While dem boys are arguing over battle strategies, I'm just going to sit here and salivate over this meaty hunk of a man now that Ramsay is dead cheesy

Goodbye Kit Harrington

You n all your men crushes sef! undecided anyway, what does jhaqen h'agar have to say about this?

MODIFIED

Ooops! shocked sorry not you, a certain vickyderra i guess, keep crushing wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Gbola5(m): 7:31am On Jun 25, 2016
JhyMedex:

Aye Tanx ... Is dis retrospective speculation or u actually av a scene 2 support ur thesis... Dt Littlefinger had a hand..

There's no textual evidence either. The Red Wedding planned by Tywin was to be an arrow shot at Robb Stark, only Robb Stark, while the other nobles be taking as prisoner. If Littlefinger knew anything about it, that was what he knew.The Red Wedding that actually did happened was planned by Roose Bolton and Lame Lothar Frey, they escalated the whole thing to killing everyone.
"No one was told, save those who had a part
to play. And they were only told as much as
they needed to know. You ought to know that
there is no other way to keep a secret - here,
especially. My object was to rid us of a
dangerous enemy as cheaply as I could, not
to indulge your curiosity or m...."
"It was to be an arrow, at Edmure Tully's
wedding feast. The boy was too wary in the
field. He kept his men in good order, and
surrounded himself with outriders and
bodyguards."
"So Lord Walder slew him under his own roof,
at his own table?" Tyrion made a fist. "What
of Lady Catelyn?"
"Slain as well, I'd say. A pair of wolfskins.
Frey had intended to keep her captive, but
perhaps something went awry."

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dauntless15(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

Sir, MissGdope wasn't able to scale through but she endorses Mimzy. Ask her to be sure, kindly vote mimzy sir smiley
why are you so devoted to this stuff, your own level of devotion is higher than normal
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2016
dauntless15:
why are you so devoted to this stuff, your own level of devotion is higher than normal

My bestie's involved smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Your Grace, shut your mouth. Who said this, and to who it was said to?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

I'm class of 2016...

Got sucked right into the fantastical world of dragons, evil schemers, vicious backstabbers, colourful characters, unending violence and unpredictable demises.

Really heartbreaking knowing you're probably never going to see anything this good, again.
Sorry you got canned by the spambot, darling.

I understand what you mean everyone on this thread have laughed, cried, been angry, sworn to abandon this series and still come back again to discuss the next episode grin Series can't get any better than this again.
We have two more seasons to go and GOT will be history fit for a museum.

Welcome onboard.

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by dauntless15(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2016
MondeLuv:

My bestie's involved smiley
oh really? Now i know one hour away from voting though
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Dear campaigners, I was willing to forgive the first infraction on this thread. The next ones I see will earn you a ban.

Thanks smiley
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by UjSizzle(f): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2016
ilynem:

Do you think little finger didn't know about the plan to execute the starks in the red wedding? If he loved catlyn Stark so much, he should have pre informed her. But knowing that the starks dying would further his ambition, he kept quiet. Littlefinger was friends with the lannisters but helped the tyrells murder Jeffery. He was friends with the tyrells but helped cercie put Loras in prison. He claimed to be friends with the starks but betrayed Ned when he knew Ned's plan of making stannis king didn't fit his ambition. Make no mistakes, he isn't in love with sansa. Cuz if he was, he wouldn't let her marry Ramsey in the first place.
Petyr Baelish is nobody's friend. He uses you and your use him to further ambition.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by babyoy(f): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Awaiting 'the winds of winter',season 6 episode 10. on The Game of thrones.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
Dear campaigners, I was willing to forgive the first infraction on this thread. The next ones I see will earn you a ban.

Thanks smiley
Eh, are you a mod? Sorry, thanks.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by oyetpel(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Your Grace, shut your mouth. Who said this, and to who it was said to?
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Emmyk(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Evil and Iwan Rheon; the two are synonymous. Same way he was in MISFITS series.

Happiness is see Snow give him numerous blood-gushing slaps. grin grin

I laughed.

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Goodbye Kit Harrington
you just dey crush all the GOT guy one by one.

Who will be her next CRUSH?
PREDICT AND WIN A BRAND NEW HONDA ACCORD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ipledge5: 10:23am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

Thanks smiley
lol...so I mentioned a mod while campaigning, I was about to post it again before I see your post...thanks for not banning my moniker...indeed grateful
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by ivyy(f): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

I'm class of 2016...

HI dear, please I need your vote and support in the thread below. Thank you. kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Voting format : "I vote ivyy cc Nljega ''

Just copy and paste the voting format in the thread kiss kiss
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by blackjack21(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2016
UjSizzle:

**If you want to read the books lemme know and I'll mail you all five of them (note it isn't even complete yet, but there have been some deviation from the books. Still makes for a compelling read despite the TV adaptation.)

can this offer be extended to me, please.
Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by sleemoon(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2016
#GOT Houses

Re: Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) by Unfathomable: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2016
sleemoon:
#GOT Houses

Hmmmnn....so we have 2 Baratheon houses?I see

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (859) (Reply)

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.