Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? (23784 Views)

How Did Tinubu End Up Owning Lagos State House, Marina? / Did Tinubu Deployed LASTMA Officials To Adamawa For GMB Campaign (pics)? / Fashola Performed Better Than I Did – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 03, 2013
Tinubu became 'powerful' when :
1. Abraham adesanya nd Bola ige sold out to Obj on d altar of ethnicity.
2. With d death of Bola Ige, a political vacuum ws creatd dat needed to be filled and Tinubu cashed in.
3. Wt d eventual winning of most of d south west states by d PDP, d south west who were given to d opposition nd regional b.i.gotry from d awo yrs needed another platform to continue in d opposition nd Tinubu provided it.
4. He has foresight and built a large followershp frm d yoruba states. E.g
Dele Alake(ekiti), rauf aregbe(osun), lai mohamed(kwara) e.t.c.
5. He is nt too selfish as to 'chop' alone nd he builds human beings. Ds is one thing all PDP members lack.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Tigerhead: 5:12am On Apr 03, 2013
The Axis of Evil pushing their narrative as usual. Let me contribute:

Tinubu is more "powerful" than the president, national assembly and judiciary combined. In fact with out him we are all lost.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by ewet: 5:14am On Apr 03, 2013
joeyfire:

What makes you think that I was not speaking favourably of his political skills abi u dey mad. Don't read my posts when u don smoke. Mouse droppings like you
sorry it was an error tht post was not intended for you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by ewet: 5:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
"Tinubu convinced his people to allow GEJ win the elections"

Pls tell us when Tinubu convinced his people to vote for GEJ? Which media house carried the report? Was it at night that Tinubu went round southwest to "convince his people to allow GEJ win the elections"? Show us the news report or ANY EVIDENCE to that effect?

How come Osun state was exempted when "Tinubu convinced his people to allow GEJ win the elections"? Ironically, the man in charge of Osun state is the MOST LOYAL to Tinubu of all the ACN governors. So how come GEJ lost in Osun? Not just that GEJ lost in Osun, the governor, Aregbe, boasted that he inflicted defeat on the PDP.

If you dont show us any evidence to that effect before the election, then you must be an IGNORANT FOOL.

The earlier you accepted DEFEAT, the better for you.
KEEP QUIET< I was a member of the CPC and a very active 1 at tht,i was in my local govt executive and mobilising commitee for the house of assembly and local govt elections,for the presidential elections,after the supposed pact btw Tinubu and buhari broke down.Many of us still preferred the Ribadu/fola adeola ticket over the Buhari/bakare ticket so we went on campaigning for Ribadu,we were in constant rapport with the ACN hierachy in Lagos and we were always reporting to baba Hamzat's house if you knw who tht is.
It was thr we were told tht the tides had turned and tht we should mobilise for GEJ and the reasons were explained to us,though i didn't buy tht but i had no choice,i made my objections known and the best i culd do was to route for neither of them.Even my very close friend who was with us but was serving in Bauchi at tht time was one of the corp members murdered in the post elestion violence tht year.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Meritbaba(m): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Show us evidence of any deal and how Tinubu implemented the deal in southwest, including Osun? It is a challenge that has been pending since the the first page which NON of you had taken up. Rather than take up the challenge, the ACN internet rats have been yaning thrash.

Accept defeat like a man. This propaganda to ameliorate the injuries of defeat is IMPOTENT.
The fact is Osun won't vote PDP even if the holiest Prophet asked them to.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by folemzy: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2013
Powerful Is not the word to use for Tinubu, but a man †̥hα̲̅†̥ want the best for his people. Such man Is the messiah. Tinubu as proved Is abilities as politician to be reckon with in nja politics. Haters should go ‎​​And join bh.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by eldoradoxx: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2013
Paul John:

He's not a guy I admire but that bolded part of your post makes him unique

He's not powerful but your pay master left his abode in Abuja for Lagos to negotiate with him before previous pres. election.
You wish he's not as powerful as he his.
Lie no 1, Tinubu no doubt is a good politician, but he sold out and betrayed Ribadu. It was him that went to Abuja at night on board one of the presidential jets to meet GEJ and not the other way round. I don't believe that South Westerners have become soo stupidd as to vote GEJ enmass because Tinubu says so. His influence on president GEJ's victory in South west is imaginary than real. Yorubas agreed that GEJ was preferable to Buhari and voted him enmass, Tinubu had no hand in it. Lagos was another failing state when Tinubu was Governor for 8years until Fashola came and dwarfed his achievement and he got angry and wanted to stop him from getting second term. Fashola's perfect gentle natre has allowed Tinubu to thrive well. Had Fashola been ingrate like other Governors that successfully over threw their god fathers to emerge the political heavy weight of their states, Tinubu would be history now atleast in Lagos. I see an epic battle between Tinubu and Fashola over suscession. PDP doesn't need Tinubu to win election in South West when it has the security agencies at its beck and call. Only that since Yar Adua and GEJ, these leaders have allowed Nigerians to freely elect their leaders without any pressure from the president.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by elamx(m): 7:14am On Apr 03, 2013
Asiwaju is a real gambler.he play the card at the right time and win the game.he knew politics is a game.he play the game right and he is still at the score sheet.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by tomakint: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Sure, Tinubu may fall one day. Nothing lasts forever. But he would have left a long lasting, solid legacy behind.
Wrong bro, Tinubu is not building any legacy neither is he leaving any legacy behind, he is merely building a political empire and you and I know what becomes of Empires, they eventually implode whether in the lifetime of their builders or after their demises! The same shall befall A.C.N and other projects of Tinubu because their foundation is on fraud! Only Awolowo built and left behind 'poolitical legacy' get it cool

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by ewet: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2013
tomakint:
Wrong bro, Tinubu is not building any legacy neither is he leaving any legacy behind, he is merely building a political empire and you and I know what becomes of Empires, they eventually implode whether in the lifetime of their builders or after their demises! The same shall befall A.C.N and other projects of Tinubu because their foundation is on fraud! Only Awolowo built and left behind 'poolitical legacy' get it cool
even you yourself will you live 4eva? Mention one single individual tht has achived as much as this guy politically or hav as much influence as he does since M.K.o Abiola.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by tomakint: 7:48am On Apr 03, 2013
ewet:
even you yourself will you live 4eva? Mention one single individual tht has achived as much as this guy politically or hav as much influence as he does since M.K.o Abiola.
Nope I won't live for ever but I am glad you got the concept of my post!
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Gbawe: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2013
AjCityOne: I be Tinubu Loyalist, supporter, die hard fan, slave to his ideas and vision. You guys are just jealous because he is so powerful and your killler political party (PDP) can't seem to touch him. If are an individual that cherish success in all ramification, you can't help but admire this man called Tinubu. "Strong man is the one who is able to intercept at will the communication between the senses and the mind"

Great comment. Anyone 'winning' or aspiring to succeed in life will find it easy to respect Tinubu even if one does not like him. There is not a single politician today in the upper echelon of power that did not 'borrow' a power base almost exclusively through the usage of political office.

OBJ was selected to be PDP President. He used that office to bully for himself a power base. Ditto with GEJ and Yar Adua would be same if he had lasted long enough. In contrast, Tinubu single-handedly built a power base for crying out loud - and he did his most effective work without any government political office whatsoever.

His fellow ACN 'founding fathers' like Ngige and Atiku lacked the talent to take the Party anywhere in their region. Utomi tried to develop a political base and failed. Kalu, a Tinubu wannabee cannot manage men or processes and is today a political pariah. Same for OBJ, Anenih, IBB, Atiku et al. There is simply no inspired 'builder' or long-term manager of leaders in Nigerian politics close to Tinubu today. In fact Tinubu disgraces everyone with how he is solely on a pedestal far higher than everyone else today in this regard.

It is only Nigeria, because of hate forged out of many things (ethnic, sectional and religious bias for example) that people don't rise above sentiments and pettiness to give credit where due. They would rather utter inanities that demonstrates a mind decimated by pettiness. I had to laugh when the low-level thinker Afam4eva, bless his heart for never disappointing, claimed Tinubu is managing nonentities". The fool should go and look into the CV of Ribadu, Fayemi, Ajimobi, AKeredolu, Utomi, Aregbesola et al.

What Tinubu is doing is the most difficult thing in Nigeria that every godfather has flatly rejected. I.e seeking out and managing the potentials of the most brilliant political leaders and good guys around. Other Godfathers, like OBJ and Anenih, will always shun men who are opinionated, pro-people and brilliant same way we would all avoid a Python. Tinubu engages those people, supports them into power and gets the best out of them. It is either the man himself seeks them out or they gravitate towards him.

Tinubu, unlike any other currently, is creating a no-brainer template for the development of Nigeria only visionary Nigerians, capable of rising above petty sentiments, can appreciate. I tell friends that Ghana is not full of Rocket Scientist. They and other succeeding African Nations are simply putting round pegs in round holes.

When Nations do that, development is invariably the end result. All the talk of Tinubu only interested in building a financial empire is just the talk of envy and jealousy from the usual suspects. They should be spending their time trying to support the emergence of Tinubu type leaders everywhere , because it is good for Nigeria, instead of deriding a man who deserves respect in the den of vacuous leadership criminality Nigeria is.

Some do not even have the intelligence to appreciate the stupidity of their utterance. If only interested in building a financial empire why do it the hard way with brilliant, opinionated and resolute men? Why not do it with crude illiterates and criminals, already predisposed to the notion of unconscionable looting, like OBJ did with Adedibu, Oyinlola, Agagu, Alao-Akala, Fayose et al or with militants and warlords, ready to take out anything and anyone, as GEJ is doing?

The problem with many Nairalanders is that they are highly biased losers who don't appreciate that their utterances give them away as such. You don't have to like Tinubu but only a hateful loser, incapable of appreciating talent and ability, will say the man is not worthy of respect in the context of what the Nigerian political arena is and in comparison with his contemporaries.

6 Likes

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Kayautojun(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2013
WHat Tinubu has done is create layers of Loyalists.....

Fashola was his chief of Staff but he never mentioned his intention on using him.
Fashola was not a political friend, he was diligent worker and a loyalist who believed his responsibility was to make Tinubu look sane.
All other close allied who were lobbying for the Gov ticket felt bad and some left to labour etc and fail. Same with Aregbesola.... Loyalist but very diligent staff under Tinubu.

These moves made him look Powerful and won the trust of the people to make the right choice.

a go father of politics wants people to believe his choice is for the good of the whole community and Tinubu has done that. The likes of ASAFA, GUS, Gbajabiamila etc can't rule Lagos. Those are looters and their role is to get some federal money to ACN.

On the issue of all powerful leader will fall one day. I think Tinubu will be the first god-father to retire. If any party he he belongs to does not win the presidential election 2015, he will retire but off course will put all mechanics in place.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by omiobo: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2013
I rarely respect people. As a matter of fact I respect Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2013
[quote
author=idupaul]

You don't know Nigerians yet , when de can't eat from U they bail to the
next source .. Tinubu's current heroism started in 1999 by becoming
Governor of Nigerias most prosperous state and is still on just because
he has a loyal stooge as governor in the person of Fashola .. By the
time an ingrate enters Lagos govt House Tinubu will just become
irrelevant like Orji UZor Kalu in Abia overnite[/quote]
very very funny, but true, i have to agree with u a million times. And we have them ingrates abound in thousands in Nigerian politics, they have no shoes while soliciting for votes, but suddenly does not 'give a damn'. But am sure Tinubu knows this fact and will fight vehemently against a supposed ingrate emerging as gov of most prosperous state in nigeria.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Gbawe: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2013
Kayautojun: WHat Tinubu has done is create layers of Loyalists.....

Fashola was his chief of Staff but he never mentioned his intention on using him.
Fashola was not a political friend, he was diligent worker and a loyalist who believed his responsibility was to make Tinubu look sane.
All other close allied who were lobbying for the Gov ticket felt bad and some left to labour etc and fail. Same with Aregbesola.... Loyalist but very diligent staff under Tinubu.

These moves made him look Powerful and won the trust of the people to make the right choice.

a go father of politics wants people to believe his choice is for the good of the whole community and Tinubu has done that. The likes of ASAFA, GUS, Gbajabiamila etc can't rule Lagos. Those are looters and their role is to get some federal money to ACN.

On the issue of all powerful leader will fall one day. I think Tinubu will be the first god-father to retire. If any party he he belongs to does not win the presidential election 2015, he will retire but off course will put all mechanics in place.

How simplistic. Another statement uttered because of an inability to simply give credit where due. I say, without fear of contradiction, Tinubu has united and managed the most brilliant, most opinionated and most resolute leaders to be found in Nigeria. Those sort do not do blind loyalty because they are innately, for many reasons, the most difficult to handle and cannot be tele-guided. This is why OBJ, Anenih, IBB et al consistently stay away from those sort to the detriment of Nigeria.

Tinubu embraces these 'good guys' willingly. Their loyalty to Tinubu is incidental to the strengths and abilities of Tinubu they eventually come to admire and praise publicly. In fact, that they are loyal to Tinubu speaks volume of the man's leadership skills. How many leader of leaders does Nigeria have? Can you guys answer this?

All of those predicting all sort of negative things for Tinubu should go and sit down. If only Nigerians know what is really delivering the success some African Nations are enjoying then they will appreciate that Tinubu only deserves prayers so that, for all his faults, he continues to abet the default evolutionary template of national success anchored around square pegs in square holes.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/politics/tinubu-an-indomitable-opposition-leader/

Paying tribute to Tinubu, Lagos State Special Duties Commissioner Dr. Wale Ahmed, described him as the gift of the Southwest to Nigeria. “Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu arose out of the necessity for the progressives to get out of the PDP shackles and for this nation to move forward, so that Nigeria can begin to actually enjoy the dividends of democracy according to the will of God”, he said.
Ahmed, a former state legislator, also hailed Tinubu’s hunt for talents. He recalled that, as the governor, he had set up a cabinet of talent in Lagos State, which was second to none in the country.
He also said that his administration laid the solid foundation upon which the actualiser, Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN), has successfully built.

Tinubu has proved himself as a nationalist fighting for true federalism and entrenchment of due process. Ahmed urged him to continue in this vocation, noting that the national question cannot be resolved without social and political agitation.

For the House of representatives member from Ikorodu, Tinubu deserves applause for political mentoring. Mrs. Abike Erewa noted that the ACN leader had raised and nurtured a generation of leaders in the Southwest, who are assiduously working for the transformation of the region. She paid tribute to the leader for springing the idea of regional integration, which may return the region to its glorious days. “ I remembered when I signified my intention to go to the federal parliament, there were still opposition to my bid. But he was discreet as a leader. He observed that, if I had been able to perform well as a broadcaster, I would surely do well on the House. I am happy that I have not disappointed him and other leaders”, said the legislator, who also described Tinubu as a caring and compassionate leader.

Delta State politician Navy Commander Uche Onabu hailed Tinubu’s national outlook, saying that he is a true national leader. He observed that his vision is to ensure that the 36 states of the federation have credible leaders who can work for the happiness of the people. “I have not met him before, but when I contacted him about my federal parliamentary ambition in 2011, he lent a hand of help”, he recalled. “He is a detribalised leader who means well for Nigeria”, he added.

To Senator Joel Ikenya, the ACN leader in Taraba State, Tinubu is a great mobiliser for rational causes. He said the Asiwaju of Lagos led the battle for electoral reforms, shortly after the 2007 failed polls. He observed that, though all is not totally well with the ballot box in Nigeria, things are gradually changing.
“Many people follow Asiwaju because he has the qualities of a leader.
He is forthright, sincere, dedicated and committed to the cause of the common man”, added the former governorship candidate who wished him well in the years to come.

A rights activist and chairman of Amuwo Odofin local government area of lagos State praised Tinubu for his interest in the younger generation. “Our leader and father, Tinubu, has given youths and women opportunities to participate in politics and public service. [size=18pt]He is a leader who is building other leaders for the purpose of the future”[/size], he said.

Another activist, Comrade Joe Igbokwe, described Tinubu is a political Field Marshall, stressing that[b] his battalion is loyal to his command. The Lagos State ACN Publicity Secretary described Tinubu as the most colourful Southwest politician in post-Bola Ige era.[/b] “Our great leader, national icon and political bulldozer is one man that is difficult to describe. I cannot find enough adjectives to describe Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Words will not be enough to tell the full story of this widely cherished man of the people, a Field Marshall, builder of men, friend of the poor, logistician, orator and a political colossus”, he added.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Gbawe:

How simplistic. Another statement uttered because of an inability to simply give credit where due. I say, without fear of contradiction, Tinubu has united and managed the most brilliant, most opinionated and most resolute leaders to be found in Nigeria. Those sort do not do blind loyalty because they are innately, for many reasons, the most difficult to handle and cannot be tele-guided. This is why OBJ, Anenih, IBB et al consistently stay away from those sort to the detriment of Nigeria.

Tinubu embraces these 'good guys' willingly. Their loyalty to Tinubu is incidental to the strengths and abilities of Tinubu they eventually come to admire and praise publicly. In fact, that they are loyal to Tinubu speaks volume of the man's leadership skills. How many leader of leaders does Nigeria have? Can you guys answer this?

All of those predicting all sort of negative things for Tinubu should go and sit down. If only Nigerians know what is really delivering the success some African Nations are enjoying then they will appreciate that Tinubu only deserves prayers so that, for all his faults, he continues to abet the default evolutionary template of national success anchored around square pegs in square holes.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/politics/tinubu-an-indomitable-opposition-leader/

Correct! Tinubu's strength will not last forever, but I doubt if he will fall or be disgraced out of the political scene because I see him as someone who is smart enough to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest. Or he might just die 'in power' as the most influential god-father of our time.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by fasbat(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Demdem:

I adopt ur post.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by tpia5: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2013
Why are you asking about tinubu dear.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
tpia@:
Why are you asking about tinubu dear.

Did you read my earlier posts? Go through the thread, you will see why
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by bongila(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Can you imagine?! A whole president sending a jet to pick one man. As in see swagger!!!!
Wow!!!!!
And you say you are not a Tinubu fan? Keep fooling yourself!
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Demdem(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2013
bongila:
And you say you are not a Fashola fan? Keep fooling yourself!

Dumb post.
U should be concerned with the veracity of such claims.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2013
bongila:
And you say you are not a Fashola fan? Keep fooling yourself!

My dear lady, we are talking about Tinubu not Fashola

Secondly, I am a Fashola fan although he annoys me sometimes, he's still one of, if not the finest politician in Nigeria today.

Thirdly, I may not love Tinubu, but I admire and respects the qualities he posses that has turned him into the legend he is. I think I could use some of these qualities and apply them in my day-to-day business
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by bknight: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: Worse than the PDP godfathers, making sure only his relative gets into elective positions and hand picking a governor without regards to the votes of the people.
Is that Power?

That exactly!, my brother, is Power! Unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Jilo83(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2013
No one understand Nigeria politics than Tinubu. He set standard 4 good governance in Nigeria. He's a leader of leaders. A voice of d people. He gave us Fasola, Fayemi, Ajimobi, Amosun, Aregbesola, oshio-Baba, etc
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2013
bknight:

Lol!
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Demdem(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2013
bknight:

Gbosssa.
Surely the gods revealed this to u. I earlier stated that it takes the wise to discern.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2013
musiwa20: you can see also that they turn of the light on Goodluck yesterday too. he started laughing...

who as God made the most powerful person.. Musiwa.

who is the prime minister again... Musiwa family.

Can the world now listen top me..

nigeria will end up in civil war.

F.ckin Looooony
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by farem: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: Worse than the PDP godfathers, making sure only his relative gets into elective positions and hand picking a governor without regards to the votes of the people.
Is that Power?
[color=#990000
YOU'VE GOT PROBLEM WITH THE ABOVE? GET YOUR LOCAL POLITICAL POWERS TO TRY IT, YOU WILL SHOCKINGLY DISCOVER HE IS REALLY POWERFUL.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by solomon111(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2013
The SW have always been a sucker for ethnocentric leaders,and tinubu capitalized on it.
Just like awolowo, he has been able to use funds from corrupt means to create a ethnic-based political system,which is why his so-called powers are limited to the SW.
He seems to be adored by his people anyway,so he can steal them blind for all i care.
As long as he restricts his shenanigans to the SW,then i have no problem with him.
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by hardeyincah(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2013
kettykin:
with the way Tinubu is going ,Tinubu will end up committing treason soon like his predecessors with a long jail sentence if not death sentence or life imprsionment
Treasonable Felony will be better..
Re: How Did Tinubu Become So Powerful? by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2013
ewet:
KEEP QUIET< I was a member of the CPC and a very active 1 at tht,i was in my local govt executive and mobilising commitee for the house of assembly and local govt elections,for the presidential elections,after the supposed pact btw Tinubu and buhari broke down.Many of us still preferred the Ribadu/fola adeola ticket over the Buhari/bakare ticket so we went on campaigning for Ribadu,we were in constant rapport with the ACN hierachy in Lagos and we were always reporting to baba Hamzat's house if you knw who tht is.
It was thr we were told tht the tides had turned and tht we should mobilise for GEJ and the reasons were explained to us,though i didn't buy tht but i had no choice,i made my objections known and the best i culd do was to route for neither of them.Even my very close friend who was with us but was serving in Bauchi at tht time was one of the corp members murdered in the post elestion violence tht year.
Complete nonsense! And your silly imaginary mobilization did all the magic within few days to the election? Did you alter the result of the election? Was it not one man, one vote? Or you pointed a gun at people's head compelling them to vote PDP?

My guy, stop fooling around. If what you described actually happened, then it means you gave in after sensing DEFEAT.

I recall that the ACN/CPC alliance talks collapsed few days to the election proper. Was it within those few days that your imaginary mobilization did the wonders? Yeye dey worry you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Government Begins Clean-up Of Waterways (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Not Flown To Germany – Presidency / Ambode Inaugurates Neighborhood Safety Corps Agency (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.