Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13365 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by asha80(m): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abagworo: Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
to be honest i do not see how being a nationalist or tribalist affects one's perfomance as a governor.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
slimghost:

You are one big disgrace to humanity! What makes Peter Obi a tribalist? And what has your Ngige brought to his senatorial zone all these while? stop meddling in stupidity Mr Man!

Peter Obi is a tribalist because when his budget was criticized by El-Rufai he twisted it to Igbo vs Hausa/Fulani rather than countering El-Rufai's points. Chino his Nairaland paid agent also does the same thing by attacking individuals instead of defending his "Oga at the top".

For those who did not know, Orient petroleum and oil exploration is Mbadinuju's legacy but Chino has been blowing it out of proportion like its Peter Obi's.

9 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Gamji007: 11:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
malc619:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So IBOs on NL are monitoring others forumers with a view to tracking them.

So oga, how many Nairalanders have you robbed, kidnapped, r a p e d, killed etc??

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Bros, u no go kill me with laff
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ngwakwe: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
What baffles me is the inability of most Nigerians who admire some Politicians to come to terms that Politics is a game of interest and opportunity.

No Nigerian should endanger his reputation or his life for political defence and promotion as it doesn't worth even sleepless night.

Today, the Politicians will call their colleague a devil, tomorrow the same devil will be praised as progressive.

@ Topic
60% of Ngige's Road construction projects were completed by Peter Obi and almost non was abandoned.

Kudos to Peter Obi for his great vision in all round development, he ensured that all electoral wards have something to be happy for, in primary health care and education coupled with massive road construction projects. He doesn't pay any godfather a quarter of State allocation to appease their minds hence the sponsored criticism he receives.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by ak47mann(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
i will say that ngige tried during his time so as peter obi.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 12:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: What baffles me is the inability of most Nigerians who admire some Politicians to come to terms that Politics is a game of interest and opportunity.

No Nigerian should endanger his reputation or his life for political defence and promotion as it doesn't worth even sleepless night.

Today, the Politicians will call their colleague a devil, tomorrow the same devil will be praised as progressive.

@ Topic
60% of Ngige's Road construction projects were completed by Peter Obi and almost non was abandoned.

Kudos to Peter Obi for his great vision in all round development, he ensured that all electoral wards have something to be happy for, in primary health care and education coupled with massive road construction projects. He doesn't pay any godfather a quarter of State allocation to appease their minds hence the sponsored criticism he receives.
what he pays for propaganda is bigger than anything he could have paid any godfather and it still falls flat. you have no excuse. Peter Obi is a first class failure of a governor and mind you, ngige completed his roads. I believe you got that 60% figure from your anus.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by CyberG: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2013
The leader in question are under-performers, nay failure leaders if you really look at it - like the Retardeen! The only worse thing are the fellow ibo, serial losers who are fighting from behind their computers on the woeful records of their leaders! In Nigeria, only iboz engage in this peni,s measuring contest, worse than cry babies!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 12:50am On Apr 04, 2013
CyberG: The leader in question are under-performers, nay failure leaders if you really look at it - like the Retardeen! The only worse thing are the fellow ibo, serial losers who are fighting from behind their computers on the woeful records of their leaders! In Nigeria, only iboz engage in this peni,s measuring contest, worse than cry babies!
Dumbo, you have been noticed. now go play in acid or something.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ngwakwe: 1:37am On Apr 04, 2013
You never heard when Ngige lied that he left 13Billion Naira for the completion of those Road projects, only to be confronted by Obi with bank statements

Yet, Obi kept his word in completing those projects.

Mr. Globe:

what he pays for propaganda is bigger than anything he could have paid any godfather and it still falls flat. you have no excuse. Peter Obi is a first class failure of a governor and mind you, ngige completed his roads. I believe you got that 60% figure from your anus.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 5:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: What baffles me is the inability of most Nigerians who admire some Politicians to come to terms that Politics is a game of interest and opportunity.

@ Topic

Nwanne you have said it all. I can't say it any better. Dalu rinne for standing up to the truth.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 6:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Peter Obi is a tribalist because when his budget was criticized by El-Rufai he twisted it to Igbo vs Hausa/Fulani rather than countering El-Rufai's points. Chino his Nairaland paid agent also does the same thing by attacking individuals instead of defending his "Oga at the top".

For those who did not know, Orient petroleum and oil exploration is Mbadinuju's legacy but Chino has been blowing it out of proportion like its Peter Obi's.

Orient Mbadinuju's legacy? Now I know you are nothing but a buffoon. In Anambra development is continuous with every administration, not your state where they fight like cat and dog: Ohakim demolishing and abandoning Udenwa's projects and now Roches demolishing and abandoning Ohakin's legacies, what a state.

Obi is a tribalist because he refused to support Rochas a northerner who has just joined his muslim cousin in their new 'mega party'.

Know it now we are Anambrans are not follow-follow people rather we are followed by others, we light the path of positiveness for others to follow us. So there is no way a true born of Anambra as Obi will follow Rochas who was born a northern fulani.

In the case of Elrufai when Obi and NBS brought out their facts about Anambra, elrufai was heard no more. He has since been permanently shut up because he has no basis for his initial gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

Orient Mbadinuju's legacy? Now I know you are nothing but a buffoon. In Anambra development is continuous with every administration, not your state where they fight like cat and dog: Ohakim demolishing and abandoning Udenwa's projects and now Roches demolishing and abandoning Ohakin's legacies, what a state.

Obi is a tribalist because he refused to support Rochas a northerner who has just joined his muslim cousin in their new 'mega party'.

Know it now we are Anambrans are not follow-follow people rather we are followed by others, we light the path of positiveness for others to follow us. So there is no way a true born of Anambra as Obi will follow Rochas who was born a northern fulani.

In the case of Elrufai when Obi and NBS brought out their facts about Anambra, elrufai was heard no more. He has since been permanently shut up because he has no basis for his initial gibberish.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/governor-obi-sued-over-alleged-diversion-of-n5bn-state-fund/
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Abagworo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/governor-obi-sued-over-alleged-diversion-of-n5bn-state-fund/

What difference does it make. Even if its true which we all know are all political sentiment whip ups. At least Obi invested in Anambra with other foreign investors. At least I know about over a fifty people from your imo state that gained employment in SABMILLER Onitsha today, these are the ones I know they could be more. This is courtesy of Peter Obi the eastern light.

How many employment did imo rogues= Udenwa, Ohakim and worst of them all Raochas created. Instead Ohakim went to South Africa and used imo funds to build one of bggest hotel in J'Boug. Now Rochas is building Mosques all over the north for his northern cousins and sponsoring boko haram all with imo state resources just because he wants to be president of Arewa Republic.

Get a life mehn..because Anambra is light years ahead of your senseless and myopic state.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by osymerga(m): 7:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Instead of Ngige to just declare his interest in contesting the Gov.post,he is busy blackmailling a gov that has already finished his tenure.Is that the new way of campaigning ? What does Ngige stand to gain from his outburst ? He should let peter obi be,after all he(obi) is not coming back as gov. Ngige should concentrate on how he will want to develop anambra state if he so much want to come back as a gov.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 7:54am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

What difference does it make. Even if its true which we all know are all political sentiment whip ups. At least Obi invested in Anambra with other foreign investors. At least I know about over a fifty people from your imo state that gained employment in SABMILLER Onitsha today, these are the ones I know they could be more. This is courtesy if Peter Obi the eastern light.

How many employment did imo rogues= Udenwa, Ohakim and worst of them all Raochas created. Instead Ohakim went to South Africa and used imo funds to build one of bggest hotel in J'Boug. Now Rochas is building Mosques all over the north for his northern cousins and sponsoring boko haram all with imo state resources just because he wants to be president of Arewa Republic.

Get a life mehn..because Anambra is light years ahead of your senseless and myopic state.

I believe you have a brain disorder or something like your master. I'm not comparing any States my friend. I'm only writing my personal view in support of Ngige's personal view and all you needed to do was to counter Ngige's view with yours just like "Ngwakwe" did. I'm not a fan of road construction and you could have seen where I was criticizing Akpabio for lack of local content in his State thereby making his people poorer amidst the glittering roads and bridges. If Obi established industries and created jobs, then kudos to him but if Sab-Miller was his 7year achievement then I shake my head for him.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2013
what is peter Obi doing in that Seat we cant even walk about Onitsha without getting harassed and robbed,i was in a bus i wanted to snap pics of Onitsha but you dare not open your window else you would be held at Gun point in broad day light,the Expressway are covered with Dirt,coming from Owerri at Obosi you are greeted with the Putrid smell of A very Huge dump site beside the Expressway,if i continue mentioning am sure Nairaland server Would Crash
Ngige was just modest to have rated the man A seven,for me I give him a 0.3 %

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by malc619(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2013
Anambra IBOs hate IMO IBOs.... Smh

I wonder what'll happen to a minority tribe that goes into an alliance with this folks. They'll definitely be turned into slaves..

cool

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2013
Abagworo:

I believe you have a brain disorder or something like your master. I'm not comparing any States my friend. I'm only writing my personal view in support of Ngige's personal view and all you needed to do was to counter Ngige's view with yours just like "Ngwakwe" did. I'm not a fan of road construction and you could have seen where I was criticizing Akpabio for lack of local content in his State thereby making his people poorer amidst the glittering roads and bridges. If Obi established industries and created jobs, then kudos to him but if Sab-Miller was his 7year achievement then I shake my head for him.

I think you have irreversible brain damage. The problem in imo state shouldn't even give you luxury of time to bash another state. You should concentrate more on the rot and fraud going on in your Imo state in the guise of governance. You should be more concerned on a governor that used state funds to sponsor wedding of his over aged and weight daughter? A governor who left Imo state bare and went to the north to build Mosques for his northern people.

At least Obi attracted more than 20 companies both private and multnationals. And its now having a trigger effect on the general revenue and economy of the state. This is aside other government presense in all the wards of the state. Imo state needs a seasoned administrator and manager of men, material and resources in the mould of Peter Obi for economic realignment, boost, empowerment, investors and general economic re-engineering of imo state than anything else.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Anambra will not recycle leaders. Soludo kai ge so...
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2013
@ Globe meet me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Anambra will not recycle leaders. Soludo kai ge so...

Both Soludo and Ngige are excellent choices and when they assume that position, blind people like "chino" will discover what there State has been missing.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by asha80(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Anambra will not recycle leaders. Soludo kai ge so...
not sure he is serious about it.no major campaign activities from him and elections are in november.as for ngige i think he should more preoccupied with people he is going to contest with and not someone that is not contesting again.he should also bring a blue print of how he wants to develop anambra state.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Obi 8 years in Office Wasted!!!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
asha 80: not sure he is serious about it.no major campaign activities from him and elections are in november.as for ngige i think he should more preoccupied with people he is going to contest with and not someone that is not contesting again.he should also bring a blue print of how he wants to develop anambra state.

Soludo am sure will contest, but I don't know his stand as regards his PDP ticket in 2010 whether he can still retain it.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:41am On Apr 04, 2013
asha 80: not sure he is serious about it.no major campaign activities from him and elections are in november.as for ngige i think he should more preoccupied with people he is going to contest with and not someone that is not contesting again.he should also bring a blue print of how he wants to develop anambra state.
Abagworo:

Both Soludo and Ngige are excellent choices and when they assume that position, blind people like "chino" will discover what there State has been missing.

Seconded...As long as Job creation is their primary focus,even if construction industry becomes the backbone of Anambra Economy. Eastern leaders so far are not trying at all. sorry but disappointed.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by asha80(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Abagworo:

to be honest i do not trust ngige.there is nothing to show that ngige is going to be an excellent governor.apart from building roads(which is something you just pointed out as something you do not really regard) what else did he do in other sectors of the state?what laws has he put forward that would help his constituency or the state?what project has he attracted to the state since he entered the senate apart from sharing gifts and cars to party faithfuls?

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by daprinceA: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=Mr. Globe]I totally agree with Senator Ngige. grin Peter Obi is a curse and a failure.
[/quot

Its obvious you have never seen the four walls of a university shocked whats te criteria for your judgement,because he did not embark on cosmetic projects like other state governors. My brother ask a reasonable person around you(that is if there is any) to teach you how to argue.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2013
I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO ADD TO THIS TOPIC OTHER THAN AM TOTALLY IN SUPPORT OF WHAT SENATOR CHRIS NGIGE SAID! ANAMBRA IS MY STATE AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT NGIGE'S THREE YEARS AS A GOVERNOR DWARFED PETER OBI'S SEVEN YEARS! PETER OBI IS LIKE A HUMAN BARNACLE.... MORE OF A GENITAL HERPES! WHEN YOU GET THEM, THEY STICK ONTO YOU FOR LIFE! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST RECYCLING OF OLD LEADERS BUT THIS TIME AROUND, WHEN I LOOK AT THE GROUP OF MONSTERS COMING TO TAKE OVER MY STATE; I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO TURN TO THAT ONE WHO HAS BEEN TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED; NGIGE.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by FreeGlobe(f): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2013
chino11: @ Globe meet me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
cheesy cheesy
Don't worry, he will meet you but after he has posted the thread about Peter obi getting sued for 5 billion diversion of public funds first.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Policewoman(f): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2013
I must have to politely disagree with Ngige. Peter Obi though not perfect has outdone all his predecessors put together.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
cheesy cheesy
Don't worry, I will meet you but let me post this thread about Peter obi getting sued for 5 billion diversion of public funds.

I have seen it on the pages of Vanguard. Its a mere political gimmick and sentiment.

Get back to me on that email. Its urgent!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Buhari Hails Super Eagles / Intrigues As Ex-Governors Battle For APC Chairmanship / 2023: Buhari In Adamawa, Solicits Support For Tinubu, Binani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.