Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13363 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Chuksyno: And can you mention few investors attracted by Peter Obi pls?

sab-miller, Orange drugs man. ind and so on. guy dey yakpa
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MacOscar(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Greetings to everyone. It is a notorious fact that most people on this forum are below d age of 35. Mays I humbly ask all of us to imbibe clean and unequivocal rationality when we argue by making efforts to always put d horse before d cart. We re the leaders of today,we should be involved in taking decisions that affect us. Let us always confine our arguments on the issues and objectives at stake instead attacking personalities, using abusive languages, attacking tribes or states of origin or other forms of mud slinging. Let's focus our comments, critics, commendations & condemnation to issues of governance. How has the particular administration touched the lives of the common anambrarians? What re the requisite basic amenities every responsible government shall provide its subjects? We, the masses are the core owners of these funds & resources. A true leader is a tru servant to the people, he must always at all material time be accountable to the people. He's merely a servant holding our resources in Trust. So situations can never arise whereby the people should appear to be begging to be given what rightfully belongs to them. My dear brothers n sisters, its high time we demand ferociously what we need. We need good education in conducive environments, we need standard and accessible health-care so that poor people who can't be flying to india & london can have good health, we need standard n long-lasting roads, we need jobs for our many unemployed brothers n sisters, we need power supply so that cost of manufacturing will decline which will consequently improve the value of our naira, we need leaders with vision and are poised to improve the living standard of the common wretched old folks in the villages.
Coming to the Topic of discussion, I will urge us to concentrate and analyse the various ways these leaders had touched our lives positively or negatively considering their duration in office. Let's not go personal rather let's discuss and even mention the very developments put in place so that a neutral man who had not known them or hadn't been in our state can arrive at a fair judgment.
For myself now, they re both good leaders but the quantum of leadership exhibited in the 3 yrs of Dr Ngige is far more touching n improved d peoples life than Mr Obi's 7yrs. Firstly, I recalled that he(Ngige)was denied of the monthly federal allocation as a result of his then affront with some acclaimed godfathers of anambra politics; faced with the above mentioned denial he paid off the 18months accrued unpaid pensions to our retired parents with the state's IGR. Secondly, he embarked on massive road construction which span across the whole state and till today are as strong as ever. He had his master plan for the entire state, the major economic cities- Onitsha, Nnewi, Nkpor, Awka, the agric-rich Umuleri n Aguleri and the Capital Territory in particular. Armed Robbery was reduced to its barest minimum, there was virtually security in d state then except d people fighting his govt by burning government owned agencies, teachers n workers started receiving their pays as at when due...all these without any support from the federal govt, no security vote given to him.
On the other hand, Mr Obi's administration tried but lacked sufficient attention to many areas esp security: robbers were attacking banks without fear of meeting any repression, they were even writing letters of their visits. The state came under a siege, kidnapping was introduced. The roads re so deplorable and the once getting attention are so poorly constructed, lacking the needed looks of durability. The patching around my town is virtually done with bare hand trowels by some village masons. I am being very frank with what is happening today. Prior to handing schools over to missions, the govt claimed to have equipped d schools with computers but my uncle who is a principal to one of the schools has the computers stocked in their stores...all belgium used computers and none has ever worked, the systems show no live on them. The various missions are now renovating their schools and equipping them. Much time and money is spent on media adverts. This is a govt that receives full federal allocations coupled with the shared $2Billion Dollars Excess Crude Account Money. The biggest Supermarket in Abuja, NEXT MALL, larger than d known Shoprite is owned by Mr Obi. The state brewery at Onitsha was renamed and bought over by his personal company.
Pls, may I rest my submission now and urge everyone of us to proceed on this voyage and really pinpoint key differences in these 2 administration.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
seanet01: thunder fire your mouth for that statement.

And may Amadioha strike you dead!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mac Oscar: Greetings to everyone. It is a notorious fact that most people on this forum are below d age of 35. Mays I humbly ask all of us to imbibe clean and unequivocal rationality when we argue by making efforts to always put d horse before d cart. We re the leaders of today,we should be involved in taking decisions that affect us. Let us always confine our arguments on the issues and objectives at stake instead attacking personalities, using abusive languages, attacking tribes or states of origin or other forms of mud slinging. Let's focus our comments, critics, commendations & condemnation to issues of governance. How has the particular administration touched the lives of the common anambrarians? What re the requisite basic amenities every responsible government shall provide its subjects? We, the masses are the core owners of these funds & resources. A true leader is a tru servant to the people, he must always at all material time be accountable to the people. He's merely a servant holding our resources in Trust. So situations can never arise whereby the people should appear to be begging to be given what rightfully belongs to them. My dear brothers n sisters, its high time we demand ferociously what we need. We need good education in conducive environments, we need standard and accessible health-care so that poor people who can't be flying to india & london can have good health, we need standard n long-lasting roads, we need jobs for our many unemployed brothers n sisters, we need power supply so that cost of manufacturing will decline which will consequently improve the value of our naira, we need leaders with vision and are poised to improve the living standard of the common wretched old folks in the villages.
Coming to the Topic of discussion, I will urge us to concentrate and analyse the various ways these leaders had touched our lives positively or negatively considering their duration in office. Let's not go personal rather let's discuss and even mention the very developments put in place so that a neutral man who had not known them or hadn't been in our state can arrive at a fair judgment.
For myself now, they re both good leaders but the quantum of leadership exhibited in the 3 yrs of Dr Ngige is far more touching n improved d peoples life than Mr Obi's 7yrs. Firstly, I recalled that he(Ngige)was denied of the monthly federal allocation as a result of his then affront with some acclaimed godfathers of anambra politics; faced with the above mentioned denial he paid off the 18months accrued unpaid pensions to our retired parents with the state's IGR. Secondly, he embarked on massive road construction which span across the whole state and till today are as strong as ever. He had his master plan for the entire state, the major economic cities- Onitsha, Nnewi, Nkpor, Awka, the agric-rich Umuleri n Aguleri and the Capital Territory in particular. Armed Robbery was reduced to its barest minimum, there was virtually security in d state then except d people fighting his govt by burning government owned agencies, teachers n workers started receiving their pays as at when due...all these without any support from the federal govt, no security vote given to him.
On the other hand, Mr Obi's administration tried but lacked sufficient attention to many areas esp security: robbers were attacking banks without fear of meeting any repression, they were even writing letters of their visits. The state came under a siege, kidnapping was introduced. The roads re so deplorable and the once getting attention are so poorly constructed, lacking the needed looks of durability. The patching around my town is virtually done with bare hand trowels by some village masons. I am being very frank with what is happening today. Prior to handing schools over to missions, the govt claimed to have equipped d schools with computers but my uncle who is a principal to one of the schools has the computers stocked in their stores...all belgium used computers and none has ever worked, the systems show no live on them. The various missions are now renovating their schools and equipping them. Much time and money is spent on media adverts. This is a govt that receives full federal allocations coupled with the shared $2Billion Dollars Excess Crude Account Money. The biggest Supermarket in Abuja, NEXT MALL, larger than d known Shoprite is owned by Mr Obi. The state brewery at Onitsha was renamed and bought over by his personal company.
Pls, may I rest my submission now and urge everyone of us to proceed on this voyage and really pinpoint key differences in these 2 administration.

After 3 years, all Ngige did was construct some roads? And pls never you use that word "massive" again. Well the difference btw the two administrations is sycophancy and thats what you are doing now. I heard all these lies and propaganda before the last gubernatorial election in Anambra and yet your wonderful Ngige was thrashed by Obi. Note: there was not even a single protest from anybody on his behalf, all we witnessed was wild celebrations in the whole of Anambra except in Alor. Well no need for this back and forth argument, real progressives in Anambra know that Peter Obi is working!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by fopdnewton: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny:

After 3 years, all Ngige did was construct some roads? And pls never you use that word "massive" again. Well the difference btw the two administrations is sycophancy and thats what you are doing now. I heard all these lies and propaganda before the last gubernatorial election in Anambra and yet your wonderful Ngige was thrashed by Obi. Note: there was not even a single protest from anybody on his behalf, all we witnessed was wild celebrations in the whole of Anambra except in Alor. Well no need for this back and forth argument, real progressives in Anambra know that Peter Obi is working!
Mr. U don't know the definition of democracy nor d meaning of politics. I am following dis thread judiciously and I've learnt a lot. Some people in here like you shud stop making noise. Please can someone tell me what"sycophancy(ur spelling)"has to do wif dis issue. Be diplomatic and pass a message. Na wah 4 sm ppl undecided
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ekans: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

They both have foot soldiers because they have performed in their respective areas of focus.

Listen young man, I will take it up with you personally, fist to fist if you do not weed yourself with all these illusions. I mean I will track you personally to show you that Intelligence Gatherers are here with you on NL.
.Mr,i thought your madness was contained long ago?,wet weed is bad for your health.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
ngige should sharap else he would lose the supporters he has in anambra state
peter obi has achieved a lot
above all peter obi can make ngige a political nonentity in anambra state if he doesn't stop all these idiotic attacks on obi
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
re@lchange:
above all peter obi can make ngige a political nonentity in anambra state if he doesn't stop all these idiotic attacks on obi
lol. get back to reality
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ekans: 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
re@lchange:
.This is no forum for underaged boys,do go to the movies section okay.Peter obi kor peter obi nii.Anu wawa.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by slyopez(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2013
herobest:

GBAM..ABA IS NOW BECOMING BETTER THAN ANAMBRA IF NOT BEST THAN ANAMBRA NOWADAYS.ANAMBRA WHO USED TO BOAST OF FAR BETTER THAN ALL THE SOUTH-EAST STATES NIGERIA.YET THEIR STATE IS LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.STATE WHO CLAIMED POSSES ALL SALIENT ELITES IN ALL THE IGBO LAND YET,THEY CANNOT GOVERN THEIR STATE.DIRTS EROSION,EARTHQUAKE EVERY WHERE,VERY POOR DRAINAGE NETWORKS,WITH ROUGH TRIBUITRIES.CHINO A COWARD ANAMBRANIA WANA BE..

Who is this newest fool on NL? Learn how to spell before trying to post thrash about other people, and lest i forget, please desist from posting everything in capital letter.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by digitalman: 5:43am On Apr 05, 2013
The fact is that Peter Obi is a wicked, vindictive,cold hearted evil desperado. He ordered shoot on site to people he perceived as massob members. Its on record. He did that to cement his seat as the governor of Anambra State. who did not remember? Out of bad belle he unleashed killers on innocent people whom they labelled massob. Its still on-going. The recent corpses discovered in a river is a product of his directive to security agencies. He parades with Reverend Frs, to deceive some people. Anambra state has become stagnant and completely devoid of any progress. He buys cars and distributes to churches and schools to appear working. I dare say that buying of cars can be doneby any fool with money. Its not an achievement. He has killed APGA with his greed. He used an ailing Ojukwu to re-emerge the governor. We watched how he and Dora Akunyili were blinded by power and tried to force herself to senatorial seat but was humiliated by peoples resolve to vote their mind. Dora was busy sharing trailer loads of abada and rice. I have to mention her name here because out of delusion her campaign posters had peter obi in inset. They are birds of the same feathers. Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) are still yet to announce that Ngige won the senatorial election. Its never mentioned in their news. We wait patiently for next election.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 6:02am On Apr 05, 2013
oluomad:

You are liar!! Nnewi roads are well and in a good state!! I live here and its only illitrates that hate this man!! People like you deserve to live in abia state!!
. I think Abia state is even better than Anambra.atleast u can move freely in the evening without anyone harassing u.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2013
INI.EDO:

May you see in your family what u wish others. Am from Cross River but am a ZIKITE. I must say you are an unrepentant liar. I live in Awka but I go to Onitsha at least once a month to shop at main market. I must confess that Onitsha is neat now, with good roads.from the entrance, last month I was coming back from lagos the Headbridge has been widened so much so that its now like the ikorodu road in lagos. I still saw them putting street lite from headbridge down as at last week. As for Awka, its one place I enjoy due to its hospitality, because it has good number of nice hotels (I club a lot) and clubs, its a bubbling place in terms of jolly. All those Onitsha boys always storm Awka every weekened to spend cash..they are really money spinners. All in all Awka and Onitsha are nice at least in nigerian standard. I have not been to Nnewi can't say much. But the only bad side of Obi is that I heard he is tight fisted
I wish Anambra well because am from there.u go to Onitsha atleast once a month?do you know that visiting Osha is not the same as living there.when I was there I used to tackle anybody that condemns Anambra by saying its dirty until I left there that's when I realize that they are not far from truth.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 05, 2013
alexchiny:

You are a born liar. God will punish you for these blatant lies.
and Amadioha will strike you for turning a blind eye.believe it or not Anambra is one of the dirtiest state we have.do u want to compare it with Enugu, Owerri or Asaba?atleast let's feel the capital naaa.maybe if u have friends from other states you will understand.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 6:49am On Apr 05, 2013
valjes: and Amadioha will strike you for turning a blind eye.believe it or not Anambra is one of the dirtiest state we have.do u want to compare it with Enugu, Owerri or Asaba?atleast let's feel the capital naaa.maybe if u have friends from other states you will understand.

At least I live within Anambra state. Qoute me anywhere Onitsha is very clean now. I know how headbridge use to be before now. Infact let post one pix new headbridge.the new ANSEPA in Anambra called LAGA, they clean and sweep major roads in Awka and Onitsha, even my street here in Awka(Ifite street) is swept every day.
Strike imo state out of your analysis, cos its still a rural state when compare to Anambra.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2013
@valjes

This is the new headbridge, does this look like a dirty city? Am sure this picture is over two months now and they are still beautifying the area and putting street lights as at last week I passed on my way from Lagos to Awka. The picture is been flying all over the internet but you people will turn blind eyes to it, instead you will be looking at the city with the perception of 10-15yrs ago.

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 7:04am On Apr 05, 2013
I just went out now to take a picture of my street off Ifite Road here in Awka. This is not even GRA, but it looks decent and clean. The bungalow in the picture is where I stay. People are still looking at Anambra with the mind-picture of 10-15yrs ago. A lot has changed with the last few years. Infact most inner streets in Awka is gradually becoming like this.

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:25am On Apr 05, 2013
fopdnewton: Mr. U don't know the definition of democracy nor d meaning of politics. I am following dis thread judiciously and I've learnt a lot. Some people in here like you shud stop making noise. Please can someone tell me what"sycophancy(ur spelling)"has to do wif dis issue. Be diplomatic and pass a message. Na wah 4 sm ppl undecided

All i see is a clown blabbing! No valid point made
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2013
Pictures are now talking! where are the haters and sycophants?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 8:28am On Apr 05, 2013
This is yet another picture of Anambra I picked from the internet. The picture shows Obosi By-Pass flyover. But people will rather turn blind eyes to all these, they kept their mind on the pictures of Anambra from 10-15yrs ago. Its time for Anambra people to tell their story. Outside world need to know that its no longer as before.

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2013
fopdnewton: Mr. U don't know the definition of democracy nor d meaning of politics. I am following dis thread judiciously and I've learnt a lot. Some people in here like you shud stop making noise. Please can someone tell me what"sycophancy(ur spelling)"has to do wif dis issue. Be diplomatic and pass a message. Na wah 4 sm ppl undecided

Please Mr Stupidity, whats the right spelling? bloody tout
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Klinee: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2013
Ini edo u are just propagatin.say the truth,head bridge is federal government road not state ok.obi never do to the expectation at all.no good road network(poorly constructed,no hospital,no airport,delapidated school builds,everywhere dirt.no good sporting ground(holy trinity stadium is far better than that ikpazu).haba many to list.most nigeria movie is been shoot in asaba y? Becus there no good enviroment in onitsha,so they go to asaba.pls let us talk truth,only truth will save us
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2013
Klinee: Ini edo u are just propagatin.say the truth,head bridge is federal government road not state ok.obi never do to the expectation at all.no good road network(poorly constructed,no hospital,no airport,delapidated school builds,everywhere dirt.no good sporting ground(holy trinity stadium is far better than that ikpazu).haba many to list.most nigeria movie is been shoot in asaba y? Becus there no good enviroment in onitsha,so they go to asaba.pls let us talk truth,only truth will save us

Nigerian movies are shot everywhere even here in Awka but produced and marketed nationwide and worldwide in the city of Onitsha. As for Asaba its a suburb of Onitsha- that is a fact. The GRA, Omagba, Housing estate areas of Onitsha are more decent and clean than Asaba. If you are coming from Lagos to Onitsha, one would hardly know that he has passed asaba, because it is almost insignificant to notice. The picture below is a sample of how decent and serene Onitsha GRA and its environs can be. As for Anambra Int'l Cargo Airport, it has been approved by FG, I know for sure that Orient Petroleum and Anambra state govt are already working on it because of oil/gas and huge economic activities in Anambra which can only be 2nd or 3rd to lagos and Rivers states.

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Klinee: Ini edo u are just propagatin.say the truth,head bridge is federal government road not state ok.obi never do to the expectation at all.no good road network(poorly constructed,no hospital,no airport,delapidated school builds,everywhere dirt.no good sporting ground(holy trinity stadium is far better than that ikpazu).haba many to list.most nigeria movie is been shoot in asaba y? Becus there no good enviroment in onitsha,so they go to asaba.pls let us talk truth,only truth will save us

Lies will kill your type. No good hospital? Ever been to the General hospital b4 Obi came on b board? Go there now and check the difference. Dilapidated School buildings? God will punish you for this lie. Its on record that Obi went on a thorough renovation of all secondary schools in Anambra. Thought you foo.ls said he constructed no roads? Now your lies have been shown and you have resorted to bare faced lies. shame on you
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2013
Have some pictures here, dunno how to upload them. someone help!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2013
Am yet to see any Nigerian state with such rural roads as can be seen in Anambra.

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 8:48am On Apr 05, 2013
@INI EDO

How do i upload mine pls? We must shame these liars
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2013
alexchiny: @INI EDO

How do i upload mine pls? We must shame these liars

Click reply ..then you will you see 'browse' click on it to select your picture either from desktop or documents. Its simple
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by benjaken: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Sen Ngige has goofed again ,how could he say that he attended 20 percent development in Anambra state;Ngige murdered our development with his incessant crises that he brought to our state.If he know what development is ,he would not have faulted Obi because he ruled the idemili people and not the whole anambrarians.OBI Is the father to anambra people!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Let the pictures speak

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2013
This is gigantic workers Secretariat constructed by OBI

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by fopdnewton: 9:33am On Apr 05, 2013
INI.EDO:
This is yet another picture of Anambra I picked from the internet. The picture shows Obosi By-Pass flyover. But people will rather turn blind eyes to all these, they kept their mind on the pictures of Anambra from 10-15yrs ago. Its time for Anambra people to tell their story. Outside world need to know that its no longer as before.
dats a federal road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ijaw Militants Warn Soyinka & Falana To Keep Off Rivers State / Sokoto Deputy Governor, Shagari Loses PDP Governorship Primaries / Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.