Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13369 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Policewoman(f): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic*:
grin cheesy grin
Imo and anambra wetin be the difference?
Comparing hut with hamlet cheesy

Kings of the ibo cave undecided
Can you ever talk without showing your tribalistic tendencies? It is getting boring and childish.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
Klinee: If we see the truth pls let us talk.it vry wrong of us to compare ngige's 2 and half year in office with complete 8yrs tenure of peter obi.honestly ngige realy deliver with this few months in office. there no substansive project in anambra state that was built by obi,any doubt.no road infrustracture,big city like onitsha can not even boast of any government hospital they will go to asaba,capital city like awka just look like villiage.infact if not because of individaul and private struggling of ndi anambra believe me anambra wil be the poorest state in nigeria becos there is no governmental development at all.pls let us talk the truth and stop pretending.compare anambra with other states intence of governmental development,we are backward

Excuse me sir, you are a slowpoke for typing this trash! Please list Ngige's achievements in office.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Policewoman(f): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Despite the fact that i have always castigated Peter Obi's rulership because i feel he hasn't lived up to expectations. But to score him 7% is Idiotic on the part of Ngige. People will say and do anything to get into power, so Peter should not expect kind words from him. I think Peter Obi has done above average according to Nigerian standard. But to take Anambra to the heights that i dream of, i hereby endorse not Ngige Chukwuma Soludo.
GBAM!!!!!! SOLUDO IS THE NEXT MAN FOR THE JOB. BLEEP NGIGE AND HIS Tinubu GANG.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
I need somebody to please list Ngige's achievements both as a governor and as a serving senator! Amadioha will punish anybody that dares open his mouth to say that Obi is not performing!

1. Even the roads you guys complain about, Obi is seriously constructing roads in both rural and urban areas
2. He has restructured the state of education in Anambra
3. Farmers have never had it this good before
4. He has brought many investors to the State
5. No more politics of thuggery and money sharing in Anambra
6. Health sector has received serious attention under him (Take a visit to the general hospital now and also the dialysis center)
7. He has brought sanity to "bridge head"

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT?

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Policewoman(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
herobest:

CHINO11...U ARE A COWARD AND A DISGRACE TO ANY STATE YOU CAME FROM.SEEING YOUR POST MAKES ME BELIEVE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.CHINO,U ARE A CRIMINAL AND NEED TO BE ERASE IN HUMAN RACE.I BLAMED YOUR PARENTS THAT FAILED WITH THEIR UPBRINGING DUTIES.U LIKE ATTACKING IGBOS because YOU ARE FROM A STUPID RETARD STATE CALL ANAMBRA,WHOSE BULK PROGRESS IS FROM 419NERS,RITUALS,BLOOD MONEY,KINAPING,OKIJA JUJU SHRINE.ONLY FEW MADE GENIUNE MONEY THROUGH BUSINESS.WHEN DID U VISIT ANAMBRA LAST?ANAMBRA IS FULL OF DIRTS LIKE A GHETTO MAD HOUSE.COWARD EWU,ATURU HAUSA.EKWENSU KPOOGI OKU.
Are you now saying Anambra is worse than Abia? Think again dude.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Policewoman: GBAM!!!!!! SOLUDO IS THE NEXT MAN FOR THE JOB. BLEEP NGIGE AND HIS Tinubu GANG.

APGA should present Soludo or Akunyili. Ngige is a lousy fellow full of hatred and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by ayzero6487(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ngige...AFA ANU....obi....AFO NSHI.....Most of u...EWU.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Rating : Click To Rate by 0 users

Viewed 1 times

Decrease Text Size Increase Text Size

AWKA – THE Managing Director of the World Bank, Dr. Ngozi Okonji-Iweala has said in Awka, that Governor Peter Obi’s fiscal management style has portrayed him as the most fiscal responsible Governor in Nigeria, which she observed, has enabled him use public funds for public good.

The World Bank boss, who was a former Nigerian Finance Minister in a keynote address she delivered in Awka, as part of activities to mark this year’s mothers’ summit in the state, noted that in view of his (Obi) performance, which has lifted the state in terms of economic growth, there is need for the people of Anambra state to rally round him so as to fast track development in the state.

“Obi is the most fiscally responsible Governor in Nigeria. I discovered him when I was the Finance Minister. Then, my policy was that I would work with those who were fiscally responsible. He is doing well, but the people must support him.
This is a state where there are so many industrialists and traders, who are all over the world. So, all eyes are on you,” she said.

In the paper titled “Anambra and the Role of Women”, which was the third in the series and part of activities for the women’s yearly August meeting, Okonjo -Iweala described Anambra people as hard working, who could survive with or without government support.

She charged women to work together, adding that it is by doing so that they could achieve more for the country.
Addressing the women, Governor Obi announced that the state government had secured N100 million Faith Based Micro Credit loan to be disbursed to women groups to empower them for their various businesses.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Raymondgabriel(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
fopdnewton: [b][/b]I believe in the truth. Peter Obi governed us for 7yrs he built cheap roads and spent d most of the money advertising d roads.if u r a beneficiary under peter obi, and u support him, well all I can say is remember u have kids,if we have anoda governor who supports the plights of agbero's and can't even get one street light to work. In terms of industrialization, well the rich are getting richer. Whoever said anambra gives employment bla bla should go and hug d nearest transformer. I believe in hardwork, I dislike lies and deceit.
Ngige is a man of few words. I have never met him in person, I only seee him on t.v. Ngige supervised projects himself and made sure they were of best quality and completed. Ngige I love u with my whole heart.God will help u win. Please all anambrarians shud ply nkwelle ezunaka road,dat is d best road in anambra and it was built by ngige and has never been maintained till date. D road is still sound. Peter Obi cannot even keep awka clean. Awka d state capital, sometimes am ashamed to say am from anambra. Enugu,delta,imo all have airports, industralization my foot. @ nkpor its taking 7yrs to build one flyover. To cut my complaints short. Pls errone shud be careful about deceitful lies of politicians, vote who worked and leave d rest to God. NGIGE GOD BLESS U, hope I meet u in person someday.

re u doin campaigne 4 Ngige in nairaland or wot
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by ochukoccna: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Na to siddon for chair,recline and drink zobo dey follow this Igbo e civil war cheesy cheesy
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Okdanny: 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
So ?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by TableLeg(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
1% yearly ... That is absolutely appalling!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by seanet01: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

You are an ediot..and a son of a b@stard.

At least Peter Obi is 100x better than that your useless talkative roaches..? Roches remains the worst governor out of the eastern Nigeria not only in his poor state of imo. While roches is busy building hotels for kidnappers and prost1tutes in his imo state, Peter Obi is industrializing and attracting muiltnationals to Anambra as the hub of the East.

Today at least 1/5 of imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra courtesy of employment generation drive of Obi administration. It is on record that you cannot find a single Anambran living in your so called ""performing"" imo state.

Today within 2years of his draconian ruler-ship imo state is now the undisputed most indebted state in the SE, owing over 100B without nothing on the soil of imo state to show for it, instead he has gone to the north and used it to built Mosques for his northern cousins and paid the rest into tinubo's account thereby living imo state pauperized than he met it.

What does that tell you, it means that imo state has been ruled all these by fraudsters till now. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to bring about good governance and employment generation.
Fool stop throwing tantrums around the forum.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
seanet01: Fool stop throwing tantrums around the forum.

Who invited you here? sad sad Do you always see IGBOS in your dreams? stay off this thread pls

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by badesco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nigige you too wicked o, 7% haba not even 50%. Remember that the same Ngige was once a Governor before, so what would he score himself? 6% 0r below...........
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oluomad(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
Peter obi is the best Goveror ever in SE!!

He dos not owe civil workers a dime, d only time civil workers went on strke was on their call for greedy increment in salary which was fruitless!! During ngiges 3 years in office, he cared less about education, he did nothing about Job creation and also did nothing about industrialisation!

Peter obi has created Jobs via Waste Disposals, sab-miller breweries, he has also employed more people in all d. Sectors of the state ministry!!

He took up d task of completing Orient Oil!! He also built many schhols and gave computers to second schools plus the bus he donated to every school in d state!

Peter Obi has bulit more roads than any oda gov in d SE, he has also invested in State Teaching hospita, you need to go there and see with your eyes!!

Peter obi has built more infrastructure in d Se than anyoda Gov in SE! He has no bad record nor corrupt file against him!

I repeat, he owes no single civil worker as he pays them as early as possible!
Peter obi also has touched all sectors of d state!!

D only thn I hav against him is dat he increased ANSU school fees!!

I score Peter Obis administration so far 70percent and I will vote his candidate come 2014 cos I believe that his candidate will also hav his attributtes!!
Ndi be anyi ndewo

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oluomad(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
valjes: I left home 4yrs ago and returned to meet Anambra exactly or even worse.from Asaba to bridge head or is it from Owerri to Onisha the first thing that will welcome you is piles of refuse,I went to Ochanja Awada and Nkpor some of their roads were divided by dirts and erosions,they told me the road they were building over one year in my street is still like that(back of new stadium fegge)people still preferred the one there since like 30yrs ago than this present one. U won't even know the capital of Anambra.was looking for where to take my friends to,no good hotels no fast food.if u re on top bike u will keep praying until you get home.the kind sand wey full upper iweka bridge nko?there is no road to their major market which is main market.God peter Obi no try...na only to renovate school toilets and will be advertising on television.have u been to Nnewi.shaiiii Anambra is looking good like this becos people in it are hardworking and trying on their own imagine what will happen if?

You are liar!! Nnewi roads are well and in a good state!! I live here and its only illitrates that hate this man!! People like you deserve to live in abia state!!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
valjes: I left home 4yrs ago and returned to meet Anambra exactly or even worse.from Asaba to bridge head or is it from Owerri to Onisha the first thing that will welcome you is piles of refuse,I went to Ochanja Awada and Nkpor some of their roads were divided by dirts and erosions,they told me the road they were building over one year in my street is still like that(back of new stadium fegge)people still preferred the one there since like 30yrs ago than this present one. U won't even know the capital of Anambra.was looking for where to take my friends to,no good hotels no fast food.if u re on top bike u will keep praying until you get home.the kind sand wey full upper iweka bridge nko?there is no road to their major market which is main market.God peter Obi no try...na only to renovate school toilets and will be advertising on television.have u been to Nnewi.shaiiii Anambra is looking good like this becos people in it are hardworking and trying on their own imagine what will happen if?

You are a born liar. God will punish you for these blatant lies.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oluomad(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny: Rating : Click To Rate by 0 users

Viewed 1 times

AWKA – THE Managing Director of the World Bank, Dr. Ngozi Okonji-Iweala has said in Awka, that Governor Peter Obi’s fiscal management style has portrayed him as the most fiscal responsible Governor in Nigeria, which she observed, has enabled him use public funds for public good.

The World Bank boss, who was a former Nigerian Finance Minister in a keynote address she delivered in Awka, as part of activities to mark this year’s mothers’ summit in the state, noted that in view of his (Obi) performance, which has lifted the state in terms of economic growth, there is need for the people of Anambra state to rally round him so as to fast track development in the state.

“Obi is the most fiscally responsible Governor in Nigeria. I discovered him when I was the Finance Minister. Then, my policy was that I would work with those who were fiscally responsible. He is doing well, but the people must support him.
This is a state where there are so many industrialists and traders, who are all over the world. So, all eyes are on you,” she said.

In the paper titled “Anambra and the Role of Women”, which was the third in the series and part of activities for the women’s yearly August meeting, Okonjo -Iweala described Anambra people as hard working, who could survive with or without government support.

She charged women to work together, adding that it is by doing so that they could achieve more for the country.
Addressing the women, Governor Obi announced that the state government had secured N100 million Faith Based Micro Credit loan to be disbursed to women groups to empower them for their various businesses.

1000000 likes!! Peter Obi is only 2nd to fashola in dis country
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oluomad(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny: I need somebody to please list Ngige's achievements both as a governor and as a serving senator! Amadioha will punish anybody that dares open his mouth to say that Obi is not performing!

1. Even the roads you guys complain about, Obi is seriously constructing roads in both rural and urban areas
2. He has restructured the state of education in Anambra
3. Farmers have never had it this good before
4. He has brought many investors to the State
5. No more politics of thuggery and money sharing in Anambra
6. Health sector has received serious attention under him (Take a visit to the general hospital now and also the dialysis center)
7. He has brought sanity to "bridge head"

SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT GOOD GOVERNANCE IS ALL ABOUT?

Peter Obi is a definition of Good governace!!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by dollydolly(f): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny: Rating : Click To Rate by 0 users

Viewed 1 times

Really! Is this what d short time i stopped logging into nland cost me? That i didn't even know when Okonjo stepped down as the finance minister. This is baaadt or wait a minute, my dear friend are u giving me wrong info?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
dolly dolly: Really! Is this what d short time i stopped logging into nland cost me? That i didn't even know when Okonjo stepped down as the finance minister. This is baaadt or wait a minute, my dear friend are u giving me wrong info?

She was referring to her time under OBJ
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2013

May you see in your family what u wish others. Am from Cross River but am a ZIKITE. I must say you are an unrepentant liar. I live in Awka but I go to Onitsha at least once a month to shop at main market. I must confess that Onitsha is neat now, with good roads.from the entrance, last month I was coming back from lagos the Headbridge has been widened so much so that its now like the ikorodu road in lagos. I still saw them putting street lite from headbridge down as at last week. As for Awka, its one place I enjoy due to its hospitality, because it has good number of nice hotels (I club a lot) and clubs, its a bubbling place in terms of jolly. All those Onitsha boys always storm Awka every weekened to spend cash..they are really money spinners. All in all Awka and Onitsha are nice at least in nigerian standard. I have not been to Nnewi can't say much. But the only bad side of Obi is that I heard he is tight fisted

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by herobest: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Policewoman: Are you now saying Anambra is worse than Abia? Think again dude.
GBAM..ABA IS NOW BECOMING BETTER THAN ANAMBRA IF NOT BEST THAN ANAMBRA NOWADAYS.ANAMBRA WHO USED TO BOAST OF FAR BETTER THAN ALL THE SOUTH-EAST STATES NIGERIA.YET THEIR STATE IS LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH.STATE WHO CLAIMED POSSES ALL SALIENT ELITES IN ALL THE IGBO LAND YET,THEY CANNOT GOVERN THEIR STATE.DIRTS EROSION,EARTHQUAKE EVERY WHERE,VERY POOR DRAINAGE NETWORKS,WITH ROUGH TRIBUITRIES.CHINO A COWARD ANAMBRANIA WANA BE..
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by fopdnewton: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
exxell: I HAVE NOTHING MUCH TO ADD TO THIS TOPIC OTHER THAN AM TOTALLY IN SUPPORT OF WHAT SENATOR CHRIS NGIGE SAID! ANAMBRA IS MY STATE AND I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY TELL YOU THAT NGIGE'S THREE YEARS AS A GOVERNOR DWARFED PETER OBI'S SEVEN YEARS! PETER OBI IS LIKE A HUMAN BARNACLE.... MORE OF A GENITAL HERPES! WHEN YOU GET THEM, THEY STICK ONTO YOU FOR LIFE! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AGAINST RECYCLING OF OLD LEADERS BUT THIS TIME AROUND, WHEN I LOOK AT THE GROUP OF MONSTERS COMING TO TAKE OVER MY STATE; I HAVE NO OPTION THAN TO TURN TO THAT ONE WHO HAS BEEN TRIED, TESTED AND TRUSTED; NGIGE.
God Bless U Son. The Truth be said 3yrs : 7yrs...
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Promolysis(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

When will you stop this madness and frustration of yours..? cool
gov obi is a total failure no doubt
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by seanet01: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
alexchiny:

Who invited you here? sad sad Do you always see IGBOS in your dreams? stay off this thread pls
thunder fire your mouth for that statement.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Promolysis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

Warn that thing called ABAGWORO to stop or we are going to stop him the hard way. He should focus on his state of imo. If he does not want the entire NL to see our dirty linen, he should stop or we will all meet here naked.
u re a big fool, i dont see any reason why abagworo should be arguing with a nonentity like u. Ewu awusa
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Promolysis: u re a big fool, i dont see any reason why abagworo should be arguing with a nonentity like u. Ewu awusa

His aim was to twist the thread and my silence defeated that.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
I dont like Arguments,I like optimisitic people,if u are to define development what will u define it as,Is not growth in all sector...Peter Obi is developing an Invisible part of Anambra,the best way to develop any sector is to look in that sector what it is that would make them grow u support them with whatever they need.Anambra is a buisness state,with buisness oriented people,what peter Obi done to enhance that NO 1 strenght of the people,All he want Anambra to be is what he want,not what the state want ,We are not poor,All anambra want is good road and security .But peter Obi aim is empowerment,who are u empowering ,A buisness man in his buisness or A stranger from another state......Anambra can never be the besst Cassava producing state because is not in our blood....If he Focus on those Market,Like Onitsha,Nnewi and Akwa and make provision for good buisness in Anambra ,while wont Anabra Boom.sorry for bad English.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Chuksyno(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
And can you mention few investors attracted by Peter Obi pls?
slimghost:

And what idiotic achievements are you talking about? the hurriedly constructed roads in his zone? What happened to Health,Education,Agriculture,Capital development? Ngige is a dumb doctor who equates good governance to roads and beautified environment! Peter Obi has touched all sectors in Anambra, go figure. You can visit the General hospital and the Cancer center too, massive transformation in education, attracting investors and so on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss / Nigeria Exports Religion, India Exports Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.