Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13366 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2013
fopdnewton: dats a federal road

Obosi by pass a federal road? you are irredeemable angry
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2013
digitalman: The fact is that Peter Obi is a wicked, vindictive,cold hearted evil desperado. He ordered shoot on site to people he perceived as massob members. Its on record. He did that to cement his seat as the governor of Anambra State. who did not remember? Out of bad belle he unleashed killers on innocent people whom they labelled massob. Its still on-going. The recent corpses discovered in a river is a product of his directive to security agencies. He parades with Reverend Frs, to deceive some people. Anambra state has become stagnant and completely devoid of any progress. He buys cars and distributes to churches and schools to appear working. I dare say that buying of cars can be doneby any fool with money. Its not an achievement. He has killed APGA with his greed. He used an ailing Ojukwu to re-emerge the governor. We watched how he and Dora Akunyili were blinded by power and tried to force herself to senatorial seat but was humiliated by peoples resolve to vote their mind. Dora was busy sharing trailer loads of abada and rice. I have to mention her name here because out of delusion her campaign posters had peter obi in inset. They are birds of the same feathers. Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) are still yet to announce that Ngige won the senatorial election. Its never mentioned in their news. We wait patiently for next election.
,guy u talking sense
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2013
GOVT house burnt down by Ngige, rebuilt by Obi
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2013
See this

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2013
INI.EDO:
This is yet another picture of Anambra I picked from the internet. The picture shows Obosi By-Pass flyover. But people will rather turn blind eyes to all these, they kept their mind on the pictures of Anambra from 10-15yrs ago. Its time for Anambra people to tell their story. Outside world need to know that its no longer as before.
lwkmd..imagine a By-pass flyover an achievement?oh dear u refuse to add the picture of a dump site that they always set on fire along that road,when ever am returning from Owerri and see a very thick smokes on the road that's when I noticed that am welcome to my humble town.pls I need pictures of if u re coming from Port Harcourt road and Ochanja mkt to Upper iweka,down Fly,Sokoto road that leads Main market and Bida road that leads to main.I know u only pass through New market road to the market.you can't just show me a pics of a By-pass and a building and tell me that your governor is working.if you need pics of fine buildings I can get u lots of them from my villa.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by pastormmadu(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2013
chino11:

You are an ediot..and a son of a b@stard.

At least Peter Obi is 100x better than that your useless talkative roaches..? Roches remains the worst governor out of the eastern Nigeria not only in his poor state of imo. While roches is busy building hotels for kidnappers and prost1tutes in his imo state, Peter Obi is industrializing and attracting muiltnationals to Anambra as the hub of the East.

Today at least 1/5 of imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra courtesy of employment generation drive of Obi administration. It is on record that you cannot find a single Anambran living in your so called ""performing"" imo state.

Today within 2years of his draconian ruler-ship imo state is now the undisputed most indebted state in the SE, owing over 100B without nothing on the soil of imo state to show for it, instead he has gone to the north and used it to built Mosques for his northern cousins and paid the rest into tinubo's account thereby living imo state pauperized than he met it.

What does that tell you, it means that imo state has been ruled all these by fraudsters till now. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to bring about good governance and employment generation.

I see Ngige as a frustrated fraudster, seeking cheap blackmails to become oga at tђє top. Ngige spent 3yrs construcing only roads in idemili north a̲̅ηϑ south which is where his home town is situated. Afters, wats tђє fate of education, health, water, agriculture, information tech, industrialization a̲̅ηϑ also roads in other 19 local govts of tђє state. Ngige is a dubious a̲̅ηϑ selfish being that have eva existed in Anambra. He only specialize in pulling tђє wool over tђє eyes of illiterates touts a̲̅ηϑ masses. Every educated being in Anambra a̲̅ηϑ environs knws tђє difference btw Ngige's regime a̲̅ηϑ τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ of our God-sent Obi. Ngige can neva be a choice in 2014, Andy Uba a̲̅ηϑ Soludo are just tђє bomb
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Franky9584(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2013
Peter obi z a disgrace 2 anambra state especially in dis his 2nd tenure. 4 those dat hail him, he has been sued 4 diverting #5b of state treasury into his personal account. Ngige u are alwz d man of d pple

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by INIEDO2: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pictures of Ekwueme Square- Awka

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Chibuhealth(f): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
chino11:

You are an ediot..and a son of a b@stard.

At least Peter Obi is 100x better than that your useless talkative roaches..? Roches remains the worst governor out of the eastern Nigeria not only in his poor state of imo. While roches is busy building hotels for kidnappers and prost1tutes in his imo state, Peter Obi is industrializing and attracting muiltnationals to Anambra as the hub of the East.

Today at least 1/5 of imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra courtesy of employment generation drive of Obi administration. It is on record that you cannot find a single Anambran living in your so called ""performing"" imo state.

Today within 2years of his draconian ruler-ship imo state is now the undisputed most indebted state in the SE, owing over 100B without nothing on the soil of imo state to show for it, instead he has gone to the north and used it to built Mosques for his northern cousins and paid the rest into tinubo's account thereby living imo state pauperized than he met it.

What does that tell you, it means that imo state has been ruled all these by fraudsters till now. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to bring about good governance and employment generation.
... You must be crazy! How can u compare Peter Obi to Ngige? Ngige is far far better than Obi....obi is a noise maker.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Chibuhealth: ... You must be crazy! How can u compare Peter Obi to Ngige? Ngige is far far better than Obi....obi is a noise maker.

You are the crazy tout here. bloody illiterate
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Abagworo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
pastor mmadu:

I see Ngige as a frustrated fraudster, seeking cheap blackmails to become oga at tђє top. Ngige spent 3yrs construcing only roads in idemili north a̲̅ηϑ south which is where his home town is situated. Andy Uba a̲̅ηϑ Soludo are just tђє bomb

Why all these lies about Ngige? I personally used two roads outside Idenmili to access Nnewi. One was from Orsumoghu/Isseke and the other was Ozubulu all done by Ngige. Infact Ngige did countless small but solid rural roads in Anambra State. The road from Ekulobia to Uga too up to Imo State boundary at Akokwa was done by Ngige. So stop the lies.

Andy Uba!!! Odila ha manu ejila anula na Nairaland.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chuksmad(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mac Oscar: Greetings to everyone. It is a notorious fact that most people on this forum are below d age of 35. Mays I humbly ask all of us to imbibe clean and unequivocal rationality when we argue by making efforts to always put d horse before d cart. We re the leaders of today,we should be involved in taking decisions that affect us. Let us always confine our arguments on the issues and objectives at stake instead attacking personalities, using abusive languages, attacking tribes or states of origin or other forms of mud slinging. Let's focus our comments, critics, commendations & condemnation to issues of governance. How has the particular administration touched the lives of the common anambrarians? What re the requisite basic amenities every responsible government shall provide its subjects? We, the masses are the core owners of these funds & resources. A true leader is a tru servant to the people, he must always at all material time be accountable to the people. He's merely a servant holding our resources in Trust. So situations can never arise whereby the people should appear to be begging to be given what rightfully belongs to them. My dear brothers n sisters, its high time we demand ferociously what we need. We need good education in conducive environments, we need standard and accessible health-care so that poor people who can't be flying to india & london can have good health, we need standard n long-lasting roads, we need jobs for our many unemployed brothers n sisters, we need power supply so that cost of manufacturing will decline which will consequently improve the value of our naira, we need leaders with vision and are poised to improve the living standard of the common wretched old folks in the villages.
Coming to the Topic of discussion, I will urge us to concentrate and analyse the various ways these leaders had touched our lives positively or negatively considering their duration in office. Let's not go personal rather let's discuss and even mention the very developments put in place so that a neutral man who had not known them or hadn't been in our state can arrive at a fair judgment.
For myself now, they re both good leaders but the quantum of leadership exhibited in the 3 yrs of Dr Ngige is far more touching n improved d peoples life than Mr Obi's 7yrs. Firstly, I recalled that he(Ngige)was denied of the monthly federal allocation as a result of his then affront with some acclaimed godfathers of anambra politics; faced with the above mentioned denial he paid off the 18months accrued unpaid pensions to our retired parents with the state's IGR. Secondly, he embarked on massive road construction which span across the whole state and till today are as strong as ever. He had his master plan for the entire state, the major economic cities- Onitsha, Nnewi, Nkpor, Awka, the agric-rich Umuleri n Aguleri and the Capital Territory in particular. Armed Robbery was reduced to its barest minimum, there was virtually security in d state then except d people fighting his govt by burning government owned agencies, teachers n workers started receiving their pays as at when due...all these without any support from the federal govt, no security vote given to him.
On the other hand, Mr Obi's administration tried but lacked sufficient attention to many areas esp security: robbers were attacking banks without fear of meeting any repression, they were even writing letters of their visits. The state came under a siege, kidnapping was introduced. The roads re so deplorable and the once getting attention are so poorly constructed, lacking the needed looks of durability. The patching around my town is virtually done with bare hand trowels by some village masons. I am being very frank with what is happening today. Prior to handing schools over to missions, the govt claimed to have equipped d schools with computers but my uncle who is a principal to one of the schools has the computers stocked in their stores...all belgium used computers and none has ever worked, the systems show no live on them. The various missions are now renovating their schools and equipping them. Much time and money is spent on media adverts. This is a govt that receives full federal allocations coupled with the shared $2Billion Dollars Excess Crude Account Money. The biggest Supermarket in Abuja, NEXT MALL, larger than d known Shoprite is owned by Mr Obi. The state brewery at Onitsha was renamed and bought over by his personal company.
Pls, may I rest my submission now and urge everyone of us to proceed on this voyage and really pinpoint key differences in these 2 administration.
You spoke well. Not only that Ngige is a pacesetter for any good governance in Anambra State
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by ekoilee: 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
lol @ another ibo on ibo assault and atrocity...
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
Abagworo:

Why all these lies about Ngige? I personally used two roads outside Idenmili to access Nnewi. One was from Orsumoghu/Isseke and the other was Ozubulu all done by Ngige. Infact Ngige did countless small but solid rural roads in Anambra State. The road from Ekulobia to Uga too up to Imo State boundary at Akokwa was done by Ngige. So stop the lies.

Andy Uba!!! Odila ha manu ejila anula na Nairaland.

What? you are one sick liar! Obi did that road plus Ekwulobia-Nanka road! All Ngige did was some roads in Idemmili LGA and nothing more. What happened to Health,Agriculture,Industrialization,Education? Touts and half literates like you who think roads alone amount to good governance are the problem we have in Anambra.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
alexchiny:

What? you are one sick liar! Obi did that road plus Ekwulobia-Nanka road! All Ngige did was some roads in Idemmili LGA and nothing more. What happened to Health,Agriculture,Industrialization,Education? Touts and half literates like you who think roads alone amount to good governance are the problem we have in Anambra.
i am sure you are one of those mpawa azu touts,Ekwulobia-Nanka was built by Obi?wtf,are you this daft or you are putting special effort today?
Obi needs to sack You,cos you can't even do your Job properly

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alexchiny,do you think opening multiple Monikers would make people believe your lies?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by dougivilla(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
chino11:

They both have foot soldiers because they have performed in their respective areas of focus.

Listen young man, I will take it up with you personally, fist to fist if you do not weed yourself with all these illusions. I mean I will track you personally to show you that Intelligence Gatherers are here with you on NL.
Na im you never go catch boko haram, mr intelligence gatherer? Abeg park well jare!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
o'boy:
Alexchiny,do you think opening multiple Monikers would make people believe your lies?

Who is this schmuck? Go get some brain check dude, bloody low-lifer
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
alexchiny:

Who is this schmuck? Go get some brain check dude, bloody low-lifer
call me whatever you want but it dosent change the Fact that you are An Uneducated tout whose place is in Ochanja market collecting Tax and harassing poor People for the pleasure of your Master peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by alexchiny: 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
o'boy:
call me whatever you want but it dosent change the Fact that you are An Uneducated tout whose place is in Ochanja market collecting Tax and harassing poor People for the pleasure of your Master peter Obi

No its the other way round. Only uneducated dolts equate good governance to roads only. You are simply irredeemably daft, guess that's why you have a thug (NGIGE) as a master. Now guess what kid; The enlightened Anambrarians are solidly behind Peter Obi, go figure. Only paid agents and touts like you come online to rubbish the man's works with lies.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alexchny,you must be feeling tired now,afterall its not easy Chasing after keke napep-ers and market people and extorting money from them illegally,go and have some sleep,tomorow is another day for your Louting business
you mean i Shouldn't equate Good Goverance to Good roads Only?wtf,so indirectly you are saying the Road pictures your fellow Obistines have been posting are all Lies?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
alexchiny:

No its the other way round. Only uneducated dolts equate good governance to roads only. You are simply irredeemably daft, guess that's why you have a thug (NGIGE) as a master. Now guess what kid; The enlightened Anambrarians are solidly behind Peter Obi, go figure. Only paid agents and touts like you come online to rubbish the man's works with lies.

Leave that lousy lad..he is likely a jambite and an under aged buffoon. cheesy

He just want to be heard by all means possible. I don't waste my precious time on some incoherent dimwit that is inconsequential for me to talk to.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
Talk of the Akpa-amu and here he is
discussing with himself with his alternate account
if i am a jambite then you are still in your mothers Womb,anuofia
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by MrGlobe(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
o'boy:
Talk of the Akpa-amu and here he is
discussing with himself with his alternate account
if i am a jambite then you are still in your mothers Womb,anuofia
cheesy cheesy
Ike gwuru.
Alex chino said mrs. obi constructed the Ekwulobia to uga-umunze roads which are all in better conditions than Peter obi 1 naira roads that have all packed up by the way? daylight lies cheesy My mother is from uga and uga last felt govt presence during Ngige's tenure. Same with the entire Anambra state.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ogojohn(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
slimghost:

And what idiotic achievements are you talking about? the hurriedly constructed roads in his zone? What happened to Health,Education,Agriculture,Capital development? Ngige is a dumb doctor who equates good governance to roads and beautified environment! Peter Obi has touched all sectors in Anambra, go figure. You can visit the General hospital and the Cancer center too, massive transformation in education, attracting investors and so on!
Really! you are a clown. all you e soldiers of Mr OBI. he will surely disappoint you all with his sugar coated tongue.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by fopdnewton: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2013
chino11:

Leave that lousy lad..he is likely a jambite and an under aged buffoon. cheesy

He just want to be heard by all means possible. I don't waste my precious time on some incoherent dimwit that is inconsequential for me to talk to.
U've said it all sire. Alex Chinny is such a nuisance. From the way he talks he sounds like all those agbero's dat give stickers and extort money from commercial drivers sponsored by peter obi's government. Alex mind d way u rant, is easy to know d kind of background u had. Poor kid
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2013
fopdnewton: U've said it all sire. Alex Chinny is such a nuisance. From the way he talks he sounds like all those agbero's dat give stickers and extort money from commercial drivers sponsored by peter obi's government. Alex mind d way u rant, is easy to know d kind of background u had. Poor kid

I wasn't refering to Alexchinny, but the lad o'boy.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2013
chino11:

I wasn't refering to Alexchinny, but the lad o'boy.
without my name in your mouth,wont you live?
Everybody on this forum knows you as a trouble making and the peter obi trumpet blower who always finds a way to put peter obi Imaginary developments in threads that dosent even concern Anambra,now tell me who is the jambite between us
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2013
o'boy:
without my name in your mouth,wont you live?
Everybody on this forum knows you as a trouble making and the peter obi trumpet blower who always finds a way to put peter obi Imaginary developments in threads that dosent even concern Anambra,now tell me who is the jambite between us

Please go eat your mama food ..biko. Imagine me throwing tantrum with you.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by joeyfire(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Na wa o. So person no fit criticise him own governor again without all this cursing and insults? I don't see any real impact obi has made.

I haven't really stayed in the east for long enough periods to really evaluate but what I hear in the street whenever I'm on ground is very different from what his online supporters are saying.

The common man genuinely believes in ngige, that's no coincidence. The things that the ordinary man felt were impossible before ngige suddenly became reality.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by oboy3(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2013
Mtcheew,Eche kwa m na i ji okwu
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2013
joeyfire: Na wa o. So person no fit criticise him own governor again without all this cursing and insults? I don't see any real impact obi has made.

I haven't really stayed in the east for long enough periods to really evaluate but what I hear in the street whenever I'm on ground is very different from what his online supporters are saying.

The common man genuinely believes in ngige, that's no coincidence. The things that the ordinary man felt were impossible before ngige suddenly became reality.

Let me make it clear to you. Ngige is my man anytime, any-day. Infact before I joined fed. min.,the first stint I made on being close to government was during Ngige's time when he made my uncle special adviser on IGR. Infact I would most times accompany my uncle to meet Ngige on the updates concerning the growth of IGR in the state.

Ngige is a charistmatic leader and a man with so much energy and stamina. He would most times visit sites to confirm the SPECs applied by contractors. But I wouldn't give it to him when talks trash about Obi, who has equally affected lives in almost all the sectors.

Ngige did well no doubt. He did most roads which were abandoned prior before he came. But in the case of Obi, he touched many areas: road, education, agriculture, transport, ict, industrialization and creation of much needed employment.

Infact I would still love leaders in the mould of Obi and Ngige to lead Anambra once more. Dalu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency To Install Plagiarism Detection Software / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Guber Polls – APC / APC Governors., NWC In Crucial Meeting In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.