Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years (13368 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by gen2briz(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2013
As for me,#I Rep south west
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by ideology21: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2013
I respect Ngige but honestly in the eyes of the law (I mean technically)was He a governor?
By my own judgement,Mr peter Obi has done well....

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by FreeGlobe(f): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=daprince-A][/quote]
you are a big fool. If cosmetic projects will make Awka and onitsha not look like a dumpsite then why not. You are the fools that tell us Peter obi is affecting every sector simultaneously while he is busy affecting only his pockets with nothing on ground to show. The fact you equated having a sound discussion to being at the four walls of the university shows you are an illiterate. get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:
you are a big fool. If cosmetic projects will make Awka and onitsha not look like a dumpsite then why not. You are the fools that tell us Peter obi is affecting every sector simultaneously while he is busy affecting only his pockets with nothing on ground to show. The fact you equated having a sound discussion to being at the four walls of the university shows you are an illiterate. get a life.
SECONDED!
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Ferdinandu(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngige is becoming a desperado in his bid to return to Anambra govt house.Though not a fan of Obi but i must i confess that him giving Obi 7% in all his works so far in Anambra shows how desperate he is.When Obi 1st came into Government,I was available when he personally acknowledged that Ngige did a very good work during his time but he will try to do better. Not minding that Ngige stole his mandate in the first place untypical of a Nigerian politician to accept that his Predecessor did anything .Ngige should try more to be a little generous with Obi's performance in Anambra state afterall nobody will count Obi as one of the bad Governors we have in Nigeria.As somebody rightly mentioned before,one of the reasons Ngige performed then was because he was seriously under pressure so he doesn't have any option.Who knows what he will do if given a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by strangest(m): 9:16am On Apr 04, 2013
Peter Obi has really performed well as far as Anambra is concerned, Ngige should always be known as the backstabber for the Okija Shrine's worshippers like Andy Uba, Ngige has actually done nothing as a Governor and Senator

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by daprinceA: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Why will somebody compare Obi with Ngige!!!! what did Ngige bring into Anambra state other than violence and bunch of professional politicians .Ngige a medical doctor that governed Anambra state for three years without A FUNCTIONAL HOSPITAL, before Obi almost all the state ministry offices operate from rented apartments in Awka. I dont want to start putting down Obi's achievemen, but I wonder how a SANE human being will compare a man with a well laid out plan for his state before coming to contest election and a man thrown up by a bunch of political brigands three months to election.
Thank heavens fellow politicians and associates have seen the beast in Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Afam4eva(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Despite the fact that i have always castigated Peter Obi's rulership because i feel he hasn't lived up to expectations. But to score him 7% is Idiotic on the part of Ngige. People will say and do anything to get into power, so Peter should not expect kind words from him. I think Peter Obi has done above average according to Nigerian standard. But to take Anambra to the heights that i dream of, i hereby endorse not Ngige Chukwuma Soludo.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by daprinceA: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2013
FreeGlobe:

[b]Wonder the kind of background you came from, obviously rough and crude one!!!! so no need of arguing with you cos you have never been to any higher learning institution..... Try and attend one for proper mental upbringing[/b]
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by jidewin(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2013
And who is Ngigie by the way?
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by chino11(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2013
@ Globe, I have warned you to stop this madness and frustration of your. But you won't listen..
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by EzePromoe: 9:39am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngige had been my choice over Peter Obi during their election saga but seeing him in a blood sucking buharilous party, makes me hate him even the more. He did so much for my hometown during his tenure but he's still an enemy unless he move away from that bloody party. I would have tolerated it a bit if it was ACN but lo an behold its APC angry
WTF
If you want to rule a state like Anambra, don't think of bearing the Devil's flag, else fvck off from Anambra politics!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by sunex4real: 9:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi has berated the former governor of the state Senator Chris Ngige over Ngige’s poor rating of Obi’s performance.

The governor was reacting to the recent statement by Senator Ngige that Obi’s administration scored seven percent of the expected Anambra State development in his seven years administration in the state.

Senator Ngige representing Anambra Central Senatorial Zone, in an apparent attempt to justify his ambition to return to Anambra State Government House, said that he recorded 20 percent achievement in his three years as governor, while Governor Peter Obi recorded seven percent in his seven years of leadership of the state, leaving 70 percent of expected development of the state.

He said, “Circumstances are compelling me to run for Anambra governorship election because I came to Government House with a blueprint and I was able to do 20 percent. Another Governor came in and did just seven percent in seven years and I want to ask who is going to do the remaining 70 per cent.” Dr. Ngige released the scorecard during a media briefing and distribution of gifts to his constituents.

Replying to Ngige’s performance rating through his Commissioner for Information and Culture, Chief Joemartins Uzodike, Governor Obi said Ngige’s statement was laughable.

According to the statement signed by the Information Commissioner, “What Ngige’s score card revealed, is a total lack of national thinking and deepened sense of appreciation of magnitude and quantum of monuments, which is staring everybody in the face, including the blind in all parts of the state.

“For three years Ngige administration scored zero in education, zero in health, zero in water supply and all other fundamental indices of development.”

“For such a person to stand up and claim to have scored 20 percent simply because one or two roads were hurriedly put in place around his community apparently due to pressure of removal and fear of further abduction all predicated on unfulfilled promises and illegal pre-election deals and agreement is to say the least, most unpatriotic and quite instructive of the type of leadership some desperados offer and still want to offer Anambra people.”

Governor Obi advised Senator Ngige to focus on his primary duty of attracting Federal Government attention rather than concentrating on fault finding with a performing and successful Governor.

“Ngige should be further told that the Government House, Awka, has been ransacked and that no forgotten property of his was found anywhere around there, hence the advice for him to concentrate on attaining quality representation and the state of the National Assembly” the statement declared.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/obi-berates-ngige-over-performance-rating/
Peter Obi is the worst governor to have ruled Anambra state after Nbadinuju. He has done absolutely nothing in the past 7 years. I am one of those who cant wait for his tenure to end so someone with a good vision for Anambra people can come and rule us.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by sunex4real: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Anambra State Governor, Mr. Peter Obi has berated the former governor of the state Senator Chris Ngige over Ngige’s poor rating of Obi’s performance.

The governor was reacting to the recent statement by Senator Ngige that Obi’s administration scored seven percent of the expected Anambra State development in his seven years administration in the state.

Senator Ngige representing Anambra Central Senatorial Zone, in an apparent attempt to justify his ambition to return to Anambra State Government House, said that he recorded 20 percent achievement in his three years as governor, while Governor Peter Obi recorded seven percent in his seven years of leadership of the state, leaving 70 percent of expected development of the state.

He said, “Circumstances are compelling me to run for Anambra governorship election because I came to Government House with a blueprint and I was able to do 20 percent. Another Governor came in and did just seven percent in seven years and I want to ask who is going to do the remaining 70 per cent.” Dr. Ngige released the scorecard during a media briefing and distribution of gifts to his constituents.

Replying to Ngige’s performance rating through his Commissioner for Information and Culture, Chief Joemartins Uzodike, Governor Obi said Ngige’s statement was laughable.

According to the statement signed by the Information Commissioner, “What Ngige’s score card revealed, is a total lack of national thinking and deepened sense of appreciation of magnitude and quantum of monuments, which is staring everybody in the face, including the blind in all parts of the state.

“For three years Ngige administration scored zero in education, zero in health, zero in water supply and all other fundamental indices of development.”

“For such a person to stand up and claim to have scored 20 percent simply because one or two roads were hurriedly put in place around his community apparently due to pressure of removal and fear of further abduction all predicated on unfulfilled promises and illegal pre-election deals and agreement is to say the least, most unpatriotic and quite instructive of the type of leadership some desperados offer and still want to offer Anambra people.”

Governor Obi advised Senator Ngige to focus on his primary duty of attracting Federal Government attention rather than concentrating on fault finding with a performing and successful Governor.

“Ngige should be further told that the Government House, Awka, has been ransacked and that no forgotten property of his was found anywhere around there, hence the advice for him to concentrate on attaining quality representation and the state of the National Assembly” the statement declared.
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/politics/obi-berates-ngige-over-performance-rating/
Peter Obi is the worst governor to have ruled Anambra state after Nbadinuju. He has done absolutely nothing in the past 7 years. I am one of those who cant wait for his tenure to end so someone with a good vision for Anambra people can come and rule us. Ngige tried for scoring Him 7%, I scored him (peter obi) 2.5%
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by herobest: 9:47am On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

Warn that thing called ABAGWORO to stop or we are going to stop him the hard way. He should focus on his state of imo. If he does not want the entire NL to see our dirty linen, he should stop or we will all meet here naked.

CHINO11...U ARE A COWARD AND A DISGRACE TO ANY STATE YOU CAME FROM.SEEING YOUR POST MAKES ME BELIEVE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.CHINO,U ARE A CRIMINAL AND NEED TO BE ERASE IN HUMAN RACE.I BLAMED YOUR PARENTS THAT FAILED WITH THEIR UPBRINGING DUTIES.U LIKE ATTACKING IGBOS because YOU ARE FROM A STUPID RETARD STATE CALL ANAMBRA,WHOSE BULK PROGRESS IS FROM 419NERS,RITUALS,BLOOD MONEY,KINAPING,OKIJA JUJU SHRINE.ONLY FEW MADE GENIUNE MONEY THROUGH BUSINESS.WHEN DID U VISIT ANAMBRA LAST?ANAMBRA IS FULL OF DIRTS LIKE A GHETTO MAD HOUSE.COWARD EWU,ATURU HAUSA.EKWENSU KPOOGI OKU.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by nzeval(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngige is failure in human capacity and development ,he only build roads noting more ,am from idemili south and near by town so i knw Ngige more than any ome of you out their ,as a senetor not even one project has tracted even in his own town Alor ,but Hon charles Odedo that represent idemili north/south in Abuja has bring dawn many projects like solar light ,share motor to party loyalist in our area ,so how can peoples compare Gov peter Obi with that thief call Ngige that collecting a huge amount of money from his fellow party members in name of make them to win election but all fail, #30,000000 each ,peter obi is more far better than ngige .peter obi is best governor anambra has ever produce ,

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by jimharry21(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2013
can some of these scholar who are knowledgeable of all the happenings in Anambra State tell me why Peter Obi refuse to conduct Local Council elections for seven years?
oh before i forget that New Parts (Nkpor) flyover was a federal or state project? In my home town Umudioka i want to know also if the abandoned project there that has taken the innocent lives of tens of my people was also a federal or a state project? i my noble experinece the only development i will point to is some wrapper that Peter obi's wife distribute with her husband's face printed boldly on it but before i conclude i will like to get answers before i give my own score card.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by NonsoChris(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2013
herobest:

CHINO11...U ARE A COWARD AND A DISGRACE TO ANY STATE YOU CAME FROM.SEEING YOUR POST MAKES ME BELIEVE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN.CHINO,U ARE A CRIMINAL AND NEED TO BE ERASE IN HUMAN RACE.I BLAMED YOUR PARENTS THAT FAILED WITH THEIR UPBRINGING DUTIES.U LIKE ATTACKING IGBOS because YOU ARE FROM A STUPID RETARD STATE CALL ANAMBRA,WHOSE BULK PROGRESS IS FROM 419NERS,RITUALS,BLOOD MONEY,KINAPING,OKIJA JUJU SHRINE.ONLY FEW MADE GENIUNE MONEY THROUGH BUSINESS.WHEN DID U VISIT ANAMBRA LAST?ANAMBRA IS FULL OF DIRTS LIKE A GHETTO MAD HOUSE.COWARD EWU,ATURU HAUSA.EKWENSU KPOOGI OKU.

Shut the Bleep up.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by pharmow: 10:13am On Apr 04, 2013
Ngige is a very strict marker grin, 7% in 7 years, that means Obi averaged a score of 1% per year.

My thought on best candidate for Anambra state is Dora Akunyili, Anambra could set a record as the first state to produce a female governor. Just saying lipsrsealed
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Chynwe(f): 10:23am On Apr 04, 2013
chino11:

You are an ediot..and a son of a b@stard.

At least Peter Obi is 100x better than that your useless talkative roaches..? Roches remains the worst governor out of the eastern Nigeria not only in his poor state of imo. While roches is busy building hotels for kidnappers and prost1tutes in his imo state, Peter Obi is industrializing and attracting muiltnationals to Anambra as the hub of the East.

Today at least 1/5 of imo state population are living and earning their living in Anambra courtesy of employment generation drive of Obi administration. It is on record that you cannot find a single Anambran living in your so called ""performing"" imo state.

Today within 2years of his draconian ruler-ship imo state is now the undisputed most indebted state in the SE, owing over 100B without nothing on the soil of imo state to show for it, instead he has gone to the north and used it to built Mosques for his northern cousins and paid the rest into tinubo's account thereby living imo state pauperized than he met it.

What does that tell you, it means that imo state has been ruled all these by fraudsters till now. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to bring about good governance and employment generation.
There is no basis for comparison.peter obi stands no chance where rochas is.your peter obi is second from the bottom.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Costa2000(m): 10:25am On Apr 04, 2013
jidewin: And who is Ngigie by the way?
The only man that worships okija shrine with Holy Bible.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Emaprince: 10:30am On Apr 04, 2013
me..I'm never interested in discussing politics but just cos this affects my state and the way some people like chino who claims he has kids are up in here reeling out insults make me wonder if peter obi is paying them some special money just to come here and die for them..I don't think there is anything much to write home about his regime sef.look at onitsha...full of dirts..lets call a spade,a spade.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Dreamflyin(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2013
Everyone is busy abusing the other, no one is busy stating the facts.

Ngige; to start with him, his administration was illegal in the first place. Infrastructurewise, he built super top notch roads but ONLY in Onitsha and Anambra central senatorial district. Evryother sector; health, education, civil service suffered under Ngige(my mum is a teacher). Why Ngige is loved is cos he is a charismatic leader. He can move the crowd and relates with d people awesomely.

Peter Obi; dis man is d most cunning governor Anambra has seen so far. He's selfish, but did quite alot for the state. He broke d agelong Godfatherism(though he is nw one) in d state. He does not share the money(one of the reasons he's hated by both civil service, politicians and d thugs).

The gud part is dat he built a nice road network for d state(d first eva since Nnamdi Azikiwe burial), though the ar super poor quality, he compensates with a gud drainage system.
In terms of industrialization; he's exceeded by none!! All those companies mayb owned indirectly by him, but he put d state on d biz map. Innoson car plant, Sab Miller, General cotton, even Orient petroleum(wich he broke bureaucracy by injectin billions into after d foundin Engineers fund has ran out) and many oda super incentives dat he gav industrialists in d state are unparalleled(a paternal distant relative though he is an arch PDP were among peeps granted lands, if and only if they'll attract their biz partners overseas to manufacture here in Anambra. Huge monetary loans was guaranteed). If Innoson wil come out in d open wit d state incentives granted to him ehhh.. U'll be dazzled!

In Education; though most buildins ar sub standard, but 80%, yes 80% of schools were renovated, nt includun brand new buses for every!!!! Mission and govt School in d state.

Peter Obi, in my own opinion surpasses Ngige ( mayb Ngige could've done more if he had time, or was doin wat he did to garner support cos he knew dat his days were numbered).

Peter Obi in my own opinion is far better dan Ngige. Only peeps dat can't tell themselves the truth can argue otherwise. If u've been to Atani, Anaocha, Dunukofia, and other LGAs, though average quality(nt poor quality), the truth will be glaring bak at u.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Dreamflyin(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Ema prince: me..I'm never interested in discussing politics but just cos this affects my state and the way some people like chino who claims he has kids are up in here reeling out insults make me wonder if peter obi is paying them some special money just to come here and die for them..I don't think there is anything much to write home about his regime sef.look at onitsha...full of dirts..lets call a spade,a spade.

onitsha is full of dirt; true, but it's first time it've eva bin manageable. Ngige failed woefully at dat. Hav u been to d huge dust bin at Old oad Nkpor park? Dissappeared. Hav u bin to inland towns lately? Compare LAGA sanitation nw wit hw refuse disposal was done under Ngige. Pls say the truth. Let's nt allow sentiments cloud the facts on ground. Please.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by manny4life(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2013
IMO, if I'm to score Gov Obi, I would say the man hasn't lived up to high expectations like I would have thought, it doesn't mean he's not working. According to Ngige, he rated him on infrastructure (health system and water supply).

In Transportation infrastructure --- Roads and bridges, Transit systems (bus, tram or light rail), seaports, airports etc, Gov Obi hasn't done well in this area. I've been expecting Mr Obi to market the Onitsha Port like, but I haven't seen any state involvement. Also, it was under Gov Obi who said that Airports are not worth it, and it's financial liability which isn't the case here.

In Water Infrastructure - Sewage, drainage etc, I guess this is explanatory why Ngige ranked him 0%. While other sectors have a lil touch, this sectors is lagging behind seriously.

As for communication, electrical/energy, social, sports and cultural infrastructures, the man hasn't done really well in this area. I have not said he's not doing it, he hasn't done very well. Although I must admit his financial prudence of managing Anambra state money, he has laid important groundwork foundations for good economic systems in place. In all, Mr Obi has his pros and cons...

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by profchika: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2013
pls Peter Obi and Ngige, dis isnt tym to cast aspersions on each oda. Itz tym for qualitative representation. Pls try to do ua best as ua tenure lasts cz u dont no 2mao k.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Dreamflyin(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2013
jimharry21: can some of these scholar who are knowledgeable of all the happenings in Anambra State tell me why Peter Obi refuse to conduct Local Council elections for seven years?
oh before i forget that New Parts (Nkpor) flyover was a federal or state project? In my home town Umudioka i want to know also if the abandoned project there that has taken the innocent lives of tens of my people was also a federal or a state project? i my noble experinece the only development i will point to is some wrapper that Peter obi's wife distribute with her husband's face printed boldly on it but before i conclude i will like to get answers before i give my own score card.
Peter Obi is an unrepentant propagandist. I hate him for dat, and his projects takes time to be completed, but one thing i respect is dat he always finishes his project. He understands the kind of politics Anambra pple care for; money sharing politics. U'll nt get a kobo from him, unless u had a service to render.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Sealeddeal(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2013
With the best govt in place,anambra cannot achieve 30percent of what they need in 15years to come.So,Ngige could be right when he said that Gov.Obi achieve 7percent but on the other hand,it simply show that Ngige achieved less than 1percent

1 Like

Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by Klinee: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2013
If we see the truth pls let us talk.it vry wrong of us to compare ngige's 2 and half year in office with complete 8yrs tenure of peter obi.honestly ngige realy deliver with this few months in office. there no substansive project in anambra state that was built by obi,any doubt.no road infrustracture,big city like onitsha can not even boast of any government hospital they will go to asaba,capital city like awka just look like villiage.infact if not because of individaul and private struggling of ndi anambra believe me anambra wil be the poorest state in nigeria becos there is no governmental development at all.pls let us talk the truth and stop pretending.compare anambra with other states intence of governmental development,we are backward
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by dollydolly(f): 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dreamflyin: Everyone is busy abusing the other, no one is busy stating the facts.

Ngige; to start with him, his administration was illegal in the first place. Infrastructurewise, he built super top notch roads but ONLY in Onitsha and Anambra central senatorial district. Evryother sector; health, education, civil service suffered under Ngige(my mum is a teacher). Why Ngige is loved is cos he is a charismatic leader. He can move the crowd and relates with d people awesomely.

Peter Obi; dis man is d most cunning governor Anambra has seen so far. He's selfish, but did quite alot for the state. He broke d agelong Godfatherism(though he is nw one) in d state. He does not share the money(one of the reasons he's hated by both civil service, politicians and d thugs).

The gud part is dat he built a nice road network for d state(d first eva since Nnamdi Azikiwe burial), though the ar super poor quality, he compensates with a gud drainage system.
In terms of industrialization; he's exceeded by none!! All those companies mayb owned indirectly by him, but he put d state on d biz map. Innoson car plant, Sab Miller, General cotton, even Orient petroleum(wich he broke bureaucracy by injectin billions into after d foundin Engineers fund has ran out) and many oda super incentives dat he gav industrialists in d state are unparalleled(a paternal distant relative though he is an arch PDP were among peeps granted lands, if and only if they'll attract their biz partners overseas to manufacture here in Anambra. Huge monetary loans was guaranteed). If Innoson wil come out in d open wit d state incentives granted to him ehhh.. U'll be dazzled!

In Education; though most buildins ar sub standard, but 80%, yes 80% of schools were renovated, nt includun brand new buses for every!!!! Mission and govt School in d state.

Peter Obi, in my own opinion surpasses Ngige ( mayb Ngige could've done more if he had time, or was doin wat he did to garner support cos he knew dat his days were numbered).

Peter Obi in my own opinion is far better dan Ngige. Only peeps dat can't tell themselves the truth can argue otherwise. If u've been to Atani, Anaocha, Dunukofia, and other LGAs, though average quality(nt poor quality), the truth will be glaring bak at u.
This is the best reply i av read. Nwannaa i gosigo uwa na ego ugwo akwukwo gi anaro n'iyi. Ya diri gi na mma.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Afam4eva: Despite the fact that i have always castigated Peter Obi's rulership because i feel he hasn't lived up to expectations. But to score him 7% is Idiotic on the part of Ngige. People will say and do anything to get into power, so Peter should not expect kind words from him. I think Peter Obi has done above average according to Nigerian standard. But to take Anambra to the heights that i dream of, i hereby endorse not Ngige Chukwuma Soludo.

May the light of truth never leave your household!
Like I have always told you,Obi has built the necessary infrastructure for the state to grow on and whoever that comes in after his tenure will continue from where he left off.
Re: Ngige Scores Peter Obi 7% In 7 Years by dollydolly(f): 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
Klinee: If we see the truth pls let us talk.it vry wrong of us to compare ngige's 2 and half year in office with complete 8yrs tenure of peter obi.honestly ngige realy deliver with this few months in office. there no substansive project in anambra state that was built by obi,any doubt.no road infrustracture,big city like onitsha can not even boast of any government hospital they will go to asaba,capital city like awka just look like villiage.infact if not because of individaul and private struggling of ndi anambra believe me anambra wil be the poorest state in nigeria becos there is no governmental development at all.pls let us talk the truth and stop pretending.compare anambra with other states intence of governmental development,we are backward
4 u 2 say that Onitsha doesn't av a govt hospital shows that u av neva set ur foot on Onitsha soil. Dis shows the extent of poor debatin skills expressed by d so cald debators.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / 2019 Election: FG Sends EFCC Boss To Dubai To Track Down Illicit Funds / Ugwuanyi Did Not Construct Community Charging Station In Enugu - Council Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.