Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205082 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by FirstPrinciple(m): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by qualified(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
i have been trying to 'sign up' so i can apply but it is not working
pls can anyone help out? what do i do?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Carsonv: Reapply to this new one!

I ve done that already but the question still remains that when are they interviewing the positions they advertised last year, or have they canceled that?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gorimakpa(m): 1:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
So, according to the Minister of Power there are only 62 vacancies in NERC, but over 50,000 of us applied!!! Ok o. It is well with my soul.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Walert(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
alfa john: Let it be known that he who pays the piper dictates the tune, it is a federal govt. policy that applicants should be tested. I have done many of such and i am a well experienced candidate. For your info. i did t where i currently work and i did test . Also at Nerc i applied for DD which is level 16 and the are asking of where i what to be tested. So pls be guided.
You are very much right.I applied for an experienced post (Manager) in NIMC and I was tested.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by cyraxjay: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Guys may be a little too early to state this. Bt what's the function of NERC and how about its profile compared to NNPC CBN etc.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Carsonv(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2013
Visit www.nercng.org or consult our ever reliable friend Google!
cyraxjay: Guys may be a little too early to state this. Bt what's the function of NERC and how about its profile compared to NNPC CBN etc.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Carsonv(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
muut2:

I ve done that already but the question still remains that when are they interviewing the positions they advertised last year, or have they canceled that?
I was privileged to serve with the Commission sometime in the recent past. The last year's application(which is for the Zonal Offices) has been merged with this new one. So from the 66 position, a handful of them will be deployed to the Zonal Offices. So if you applied last year, like I did, then you have to reapply because it has been cancelled and merged!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Carsonv(m): 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2013
buchio7: For those that submitted for last years openingg at nerc...i hear that they will start sending messages out in the next 7 days for interviews.....the new vacancies are for the head office openings
Big fat lies!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Carsonv(m): 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yvonnepeters: Hi everyone,pls for doz dat live in enugu,is der nerc office in enugu?pls i nid answers asap,thnx!
None! The SE Zonal Office is in Owerri. But there's a Forum Office in Enugu at Ogui Road(Former Intercontinental Bank close to AP Filling Station). But they can't help you with any adminstrative info! They don't even sit everyday.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Walert(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
When will NERC take the next step?Things are just too slow in Nigeria.Unemployment is really biting hard.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Good day,
Just got a mail on d next stage which is a test in either Lagos or Abuja.....based on choice

Please check ur mail
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
buchio7: Good day,
Just got a mail on d next stage which is a test in either Lagos or Abuja.....based on choice

Please check ur mail

Where did u choose as ur test center & when is the test coming up?
Could u pls paste the msg for us to see as I ve not received any msg
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
buchio7: Good day,

Please check ur mail
What post did you applied for? Is it for this current advert or the one of last year?
I just checked the advert and closing date have been shifted to 14th August.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
The post was for last years advert.... Have to fill in some updates on their website amongst which is my prefered test city...test date 24th august
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by u3fine(m): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2013
buchio7: The post was for last years advert.... Have to fill in some updates on their website amongst which is my prefered test city...test date 24th august
Ok, thanks.
Wish you success
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 09, 2013
buchio7: The post was for last years advert.... Have to fill in some updates on their website amongst which is my prefered test city...test date 24th august

Did you at anytime receive any mail from restralconsult that request you to update your CV?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
which post did you apply for?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Edimey2k: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
I got a mail from Restral yesterday inviting me for a test on the 24th of this month. Can someone help me with the kind of questions one is expected to answer? Thanks.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Edimey2k: I got a mail from Restral yesterday inviting me for a test on the 24th of this month. Can someone help me with the kind of questions one is expected to answer? Thanks.
which post did you applied for?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2013
Edimey2k: I got a mail from Restral yesterday inviting me for a test on the 24th of this month. Can someone help me with the kind of questions one is expected to answer? Thanks.

@ Edimey, did you applied for the last your vacancies or the current one cos based on information on their website even d closing date has been shifted to 14th of this month and sm1 here made an observation that last year applications have been merged with this year vacancy announcement. So pls which one was ur application?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by sleeky8(m): 3:12am On Aug 10, 2013
Bro what post did you apply for
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
I have been invited for the test as well. It is for the zonal recruitment from last year. It has not been merged with this years recruitment as earlier stated.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
ace101: I have been invited for the test as well. It is for the zonal recruitment from last year. It has not been merged with this years recruitment as earlier stated.

Thank you @ Ace 101, pls keep us updated on the nature of the test, mine was this current application, and best of luck in ur test.. My advice also is to read Gmat and know the industry as well as some current affairs.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
@naanamee, thanks. Will keep you all posted. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by sleeky8(m): 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
ace101: I have been invited for the test as well. It is for the zonal recruitment from last year. It has not been merged with this years recruitment as earlier stated.

I apply for the last one as well, I even received the mail to filled in that form from miss Etim but unfortunately I have not received any text msg for apt test. Where is your test center
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akym2005: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
gus dont be pernic the last yr advert has been merged with this yr. that is why for those who applied for last yr who did not applied for the current one has been directed to go to their wevsite and fill the online form with there centre test choice lagos or abuja and also text them what they should apply for. ok can any of them tell us what they applied for in the last one and compaire with what they gave them now. because a friend of mine who applied for maneger technical role in the last advert was directed now to go online and filled the post of analyst distribution vcos he did not yet apply for the current one also the last one is regional bases
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2013
akym2005: gus dont be pernic the last yr advert has been merged with this yr. that is why for those who applied for last yr who did not applied for the current one has been directed to go to their wevsite and fill the online form with there centre test choice lagos or abuja and also text them what they should apply for. ok can any of them tell us what they applied for in the last one and compaire with what they gave them now. because a friend of mine who applied for maneger technical role in the last advert was directed now to go online and filled the post of analyst distribution vcos he did not yet apply for the current one also the last one is regional bases

But what about peoplle that were already called 4 d test on24th, scroll up and read the comments..
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by akym2005: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
l think that others will started receiving there own aptitude test message as soon as the closing date elapse i.e as from 12.00 noon of 14th august. pls note have u see any aptitude test date giving in advance up to 2 wks. alsp let those ppls that received the test date to tell the forum what they applied for in the last advert and what restral give them to apply for wen they go and fill the online form.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
Its terrifying what I just realised now. If you applied for this shortly after it was advertised, go back and check to see if you are still in their data base. I applied the same day it was advertised, my records where there even as far back as 27th July, I just checked now again, It didnt recognise my email and I had to sign up and apply again
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Gboliwe: Its terrifying what I just realised now. If you applied for this shortly after it was advertised, go back and check to see if you are still in their data base. I applied the same day it was advertised, my records where there even as far back as 27th July, I just checked now again, It didnt recognise my email and I had to sign up and apply again

OMG ! I need to check mine ASAP. Thanks for sharing this info. God Bless you Big.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
I was invited for test for the same position I applied for last year and like I said they are two different recruitments.I also applied for the one this year. The one last year is for zonal and the one this year is for head office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.