Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205057 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by naanamee: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
ace101: I was invited for test for the same position I applied for last year and like I said they are two different recruitments.I also applied for the one this year. The one last year is for zonal and the one this year is for head office.

You are quite correct cos I saw d invite from a friend of mine for d test on 24th.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
[quote gboliwe)

my dear same as me i have 2 quickly reapply. so frstn.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by DDN: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
I could not have access to my details and I am registering again now. I hope I will not be disqualified.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nellycobs: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
DDN: I could not have access to my details and I am registering again now. I hope I will not be disqualified.

Called Restral this morning and they confirmed pulling up the early applications (i.e taking them out to creat room for more applicants because of database size). There is no need to reapply if you cannot log in.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls house did any one knw about jollygoods big
ltd cos I recieved a text calling for text morrow @ ikeja. Any ifo plzz
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Graceojomasule: 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
My applicatn show dat they received it.reapplying twice wil automatically disqualified u. Dat is what restral staff told me today
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by chelsy1(f): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
Did you ask the person when they will contact successful ones for a test. Pls house, what kind of question are we expecting, haven't written federal govt job test before
Graceojomasule: My applicatn show dat they received it.reapplying twice wil automatically disqualified u. Dat is what restral staff told me today
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Zeholizj: 10:41am On Aug 13, 2013
Pls guys which text is coming up on 24th. Any info pls
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2013
For now, the test coming up on 24th is for the zonal recruitment from last year. Cheers.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Alfa John I need your input on the test format to expect.....abeg buzz[b][/b]zz
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gorimakpa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
Guys, I have been there and done that as a serial government job hunter. I am again in the hunt for this NERC, but I am not bothered by the useless aptitude test or whatever. I have done several tests and passed at least three (and even more interviews) for a number of Fed Govt jobs, only to later endure the humiliation and heartbreak of seeing olodos who did not even apply talk less of writing or even passing any test, get ALL the jobs through the back-door. They will tell you about their source and all that. These things kill one's spirit and makes you hate all the disgusting ceremony attached to these so-called tests and interviews.

Therefore, for those of you who can help, pls tell us WHO we need to go meet and beg or bribe or whatever it takes to get this job. Writing or passing the aptitude test is certainly NOT it. Tell us the koko we need to know. I beg.

3 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
i also rcvd d mail now. pls wat do we expect.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
@gorimakpa

OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Zik01: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2013
bibinwaka: i also rcvd d mail now. pls wat do we expect.
I just got this text msg now;
"You have been shortlisted for the Analyst role in the NERC Zonal recruitment exercise. Pls check your email for details as we need your prompt feedback. Contact chiomaetim-esin@restral.com for any enquiries.
Please ignore if you have already responded".
Meanwhile, I did't see any mail in my email. Somebody help me out pls.
I apply 4 Analyst, Accounts June 27 this year
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2013
@ gorimapa and Alfa John

U guys have done aptitude tests for govt agency jobs....please what kind of questions are to be expected?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
What was last year's vacancy about? cant even remember
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by lexikorah(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2013
I got the test invite also @ nerc pls guys what do we expect in the test assessment. Thanks. grin
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nnabugwu8590: 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Lexikorah, please, when did u apply and what position ?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2013
@zik01
meanwhile, I did't see any mail in my email. Somebody help me out pls.
I apply 4 Analyst, Accounts June 27 this year.

chk ur spam mail. ar u sure u ar stil using the same mailbox on your c.v.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by psalmytito(m): 8:05am On Aug 14, 2013
pls is there any positn manament graduate can apply 4 and how can i apply 4 it.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Zik01: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2013
bibinwaka: @zik01
meanwhile, I did't see any mail in my email. Somebody help me out pls.
I apply 4 Analyst, Accounts June 27 this year.

chk ur spam mail. ar u sure u ar stil using the same mailbox on your c.v.

@Bibinwaka, Tanx 4 ur response, I chk even the spam mail but no msg.
Pls do u hav the msg so as 2 forword it 2 me? I wil be glad 4 ur response
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SolutionsGuy: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2013
Zik01:
I just got this text msg now;
"You have been shortlisted for the Analyst role in the NERC Zonal recruitment exercise. Pls check your email for details as we need your prompt feedback. Contact chiomaetim-esin@restral.com for any enquiries.
Please ignore if you have already responded".
Meanwhile, I did't see any mail in my email. Somebody help me out pls.
I apply 4 Analyst, Accounts June 27 this year

You have been told whom to contact for enquiries, and here you are asking somebody to help you out. Na waa o! Did you read the above SMS at all?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ace101: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2013
They might have mad a mistake when they sent you the text. As you saw in the text, the test is for the zonal recruitment which is from last year so unless you applied for the zonal recruitment last year then they sent it in error but contact the lady in restral for further clarification.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
house pls any info rgrding dis. has any1 bn updatd.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by ayztech(f): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
bibinwaka: house pls any info rgrding dis. has any1 bn updatd.

called their office to be sure. the lady said she doesnt know..i suggested GMAT, Psychometric, she still swore she has no idea and added..'maybe general questions...'
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bibiwaka, have you received further instructions and details? I have.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Saw the new instructions a few minutes ago.....venue known,multiple test questions with short essays.....verification starts by 7:30 a.m

Lateness discouraged
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Gboliwe: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
buchio7: Saw the new instructions a few minutes ago.....venue known,multiple test questions with short essays.....verification starts by 7:30 a.m

Lateness discouraged
7.30am? shocked mine starts by 12.45pm
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by buchio7(m): 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
@gboliwe yep....7.30a.m ....better for me wink
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 11:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
@gboliwe.
yes i hav mine is lag. 12.45pm.
any1 wit me, pls indicate.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bibinwaka: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.